Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Hi, Rawbros!

I parked my saved up load deep in a hot younger boycunt in the front dark room/gloryhole area of Steamworks Toronto yesterday. He is a slutty bottom. We both really enjoyed it!

• Like 1

INDIANAPOLIS - Got to nut in 2 anonymous bottoms here in Indy this weekend.  First was 23, bearded, sexy body.   Second was 24, smooth and had two loads in his hole when he got to me.  Felt great blasting in both of their asses!  Thanks Indy!

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, BottomBreeder said:

INDIANAPOLIS - Got to nut in 2 anonymous bottoms here in Indy this weekend.  First was 23, bearded, sexy body.   Second was 24, smooth and had two loads in his hole when he got to me.  Felt great blasting in both of their asses!  Thanks Indy!

Wish I had known you were going to be in the area.  I would've come down to meet you.

22 minutes ago, xxbjn2 said:

Some days just work :-) had a 3rd guy, wanted me naked and blindfolded. He walked in, raped my hole and dumped a 5 day load into my cunt. such a perfect day.

Bet your hole doesn't mind doing some overtime :D

Nothing much happens here on weekdays but on Wednesday I was browsing profiles on Planetromeo and suddenly got a message "I am new here and would like to have my cock sucked". Normally I am not really into just giving blowjobs but hey, I was horny. Checked his profile: new, no pics, no description, 18yo, only 150m away from me. It is a bit young for my taste but while I was checking his profile a new message came in with a dick pic. Wow! Chatted a bit back and forth and then he asked if I want to blow him. Short: he came over, shy guy and nervous as hell but tasty and a very tasty dick. His first time. Within minutes he blasted a thick load in my mouth. He stammered 'Thanks' and I told him 'anytime' and to come back when he wants more (got a 'thank you' and a friend request on Planetromeo later).

Saturday night the usual text from the Polish guy I have been seeing for the past few weekends. Can almost clock it and expected it. 11.20pm text: 'fuck?' Love that fat Polish dick. He goes out drinking with his straight mates on Saturday night and I think the booze makes him horny. His mates think he is going to bang some girl :D He went crazy in my ass with two loads and left around 1am. Texted my FB I had two loads in me (he loves sloppy holes and asked me to let him know, whatever the time). He was there 30 minutes later. Only one load from him this time but he said he will be back for our usual Sunday afternoon romp. Got a text from him this morning which just said '14.00?' LOL! I love weekends!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Ran out to grab some dinner after a long day of yard work.  Ran in and placed my order and noticed this hot bearded man, covered in fur, tank, shorts having dinner w a mix group.  I saw him look my way and about 3-4 min later he headed to ths bathroom.  I thought " what the hell" and followed.  He was at the urinal so I went to the stall.  I heard him zip up and sounded like he was going to leave but instead I heard the door lock.  He opened the stall door and pulled his tank behind his head, dropped his shorts showing he was also going comando, spun me around and started in dry.  I pushed out to give him more juice and he worked himself deeper until I felt that thick bush blend into my asshair.  I start sucking his cock w my hole, milking it.  He jackhammered my ass five min and planted awhat felt like a huge load.  After he pulled out, I bent down and sucked the last of his load out of his dick and cleaned him up.  He pulled up his shorts, unlocked the door and left, no words spoken, leaving me naked on my knees, hole dripping and cum and assjuice all over my beard.  I dressed, walked out, grabbed my order that had been sitting there a bit and got in my SUV.  As I was driving, I noticed how visible the cum was on my beard and wondered how noticable my shorts would be from the load running down my leg now drying in the hair.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Went to my buddies play room last night for some group play ended up getting a load from an Asian buddy with a nice cock. He told me my ass felt really good and that he was close to cumming and I told him to breed my ass. Later on while sucking my buddy off he came in my mouth tasted pretty good!

• Upvote 1

Last two loads were from a college freshman and the manager of a local big box store.  Manager guy left his front door unlocked for me to walkin, strip, lube and bend over for him to walk out and start deep dicking.  He was about 5 minutes into the fuck when freshman walked in.  Manager guy slammed his load deep in my ass, then within 5 seconds, freshman mounted a buried his incredibly l-o-n-g cock in me.  He fucked hard, slamming atrokes and came really quick.  Nothing spoken by any of us.  I dressed and left, my ass is sore, but eager for more!

• Upvote 1