Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest Dickmagnet

Okay was up at the woods again like a dirty slut yesterday ( sunday afternoon ) horny because have not had any sex for ages.

Lots of used rubbers on the ground all filled with anon spunk gave me an instant boner & my ass started twitching for those loads.

I picked up all the condoms about 6 of them they were all decently filled with spunk & all sizeable loads. One by one i inserted each condom in my ass sucking all the contents out with my ass muscles & then retrieving the condom outta my ass & discarding the empty condom on the ground.

After 6 slurps my ass was nice & wet & pretty cummy. I fingered it deeper inside & smelt my finger, It smelt sweet.

After that i walked around & found a muslim guy beating off in the bushes. As i approached him he was stroking a nice 7incher cut. I got on my knees & sucked him off, Within a few minutes he was unloading in my my mouth & i sucked it all down like a good cocksucker should.

After that i walked around some more & bumped in to a bi mate of mine called Benny, This guy has a nice fat 8 inches uncut & always oozing pre-cum. I said hello & asked pretty much straight away shall i suck his cock.

He agreed & pulled down his sweat pants. I sucked him hard within minutes & standing at attention in the meanwhile i had lowered my jeans & fingered my ass open with the cum inside from earlier.

I presented him my cummy ass. He pushed inside & fucked his load in to this mix. After he was done he asked how many loads i had.

So i told him you're load number 7.

He smiled & headed out of the woods. I decided to call it a day too & left satisfied & filled with hot sperm.

FT. LAUDERDALE - Went to Slammer last night.  Took two loads through the gloryholes and gave my cumdump buddy one.  He's posted a couple videos of me fucking him on XTube... even though he's not supposed to have a recording device in there!!!  Oh well, my cock isn't shy.

• Like 1

(TWO LOADS!)

Today, I got a reply from a guy on grindr (I had sent a message to him like three days before) but I told him I was horny when he said hi.  He said he would come over.  He was a top and said he wanted a fit bottom.  He came over, I took off his shirt to see his hot hairy pecs (WOOF!) and we were on the bed, and the bed collapsed!  The guy was really hot and hairy and strong and he was able to fix it by pushing in the joints or slats or whatever it was!  He was so strong and appeared to know how to fix things!!!.  I was hard watching him do this, all I kept thinking was that I was definitely going to fuck him good!  Well after the bed was fixed, I found out what a great kisser he was.  After awhile, he basically lubed up his hand with spit and fucked me!  It was so awesome.  He said he was going to cum and I said something like yeah, inside me.  So he did.  So hot.  We kinda even cuddled for a few minutes.  Then he had to leave.  A minute or so later, I got a message then from some twink that is really boring in bed, and I usually ignore his texts.  We've only done oral, I think we fucked once with a condom though.  Well, he wanted to come over but I said I wanted it raw and I wanted his load.  He immediately said yes and came over a few minutes later.  He fucked me too and shot another load into me.    

• Like 1

Met a guy on Growlr app. He met me in the lobby of his apartment complex. As soon as we walked in the elevator he grabbed me and started kissing me. 

When we got upstairs to his apartment he kissed me some more, took off my clothes and said "you know your place". 

I got down on my knees and took down his shorts and starting sucking his thick cock. 

He told me to get on the bed bent over. I got on my knees in his bed and he lubed up my ass and his cock, shoved his thick cock in and pounded away at me until he came deep inside me. Absolutely loved it. His windows were open and no shades. LoL. I'm pretty sure a few neighbors saw not only me sucking his cock, but me getting pounded from behind. He pounded me good, and I loved his cock and he kept asking me if I liked it and I kept telling him I loved his cock. 

Loved his hard load and the way he pounded me from behind. Can't wait until the next load. Here is a pic of me sucking his thick cock. 

BTW, if there is anyone out there looking for a live in bareback fuck toy, I'm 44, a little chubby but working on losing it, love cock, can pay my own way (I'm a professional and can find a job almost anywhere). Would love to be someone's live-in boyfriend/fuck toy. Looking for someone to serve thier cock daily and fuck me bareback daily. Hit me up. Let me know what city your in. 

f7fe6ab8-1e0b-4d85-810c-388df5a774f2.jpg

Short version:  Went up to MNPLS for the weekend. Took one load down my throat while my partner bred me deep. 

Long version: I posted a party ad on BBRT saying cumdump for use at airport hotel. Of the 17 requests, 9 had profiles that said they were bottoms. Seriously? Do these guys even read the ads? Of the 8 invited, only one shows. One. 

Rant version:  What the actual fuck?! What is it with guys asking to attend a pump & dump with no intent to show up? Is this a thing now? What do these guys get out of asking for an invitation, getting the details, and then not showing? Any insights you guys can share would be appreciated.

19 minutes ago, ChainedBoy said:

Short version:  Went up to MNPLS for the weekend. Took one load down my throat while my partner bred me deep. 

Long version: I posted a party ad on BBRT saying cumdump for use at airport hotel. Of the 17 requests, 9 had profiles that said they were bottoms. Seriously? Do these guys even read the ads? Of the 8 invited, only one shows. One. 

Rant version:  What the actual fuck?! What is it with guys asking to attend a pump & dump with no intent to show up? Is this a thing now? What do these guys get out of asking for an invitation, getting the details, and then not showing? Any insights you guys can share would be appreciated.

There are Many reasons why guys ask for information & then do NOT show up.  

1. The guy is straight or gay but only jerks off online to your party details. They ask alot of questions to help their mind form their fantasy & get off without ever meeting anyone in person. Keep details short, give specific location/room number if at a hotel after you check-in. If someone ask a week ago, then it is just an Option that they might show up or not. If you connect the day of your event there is a better chance the guy will show.

2. Just like any party or even a wedding, only 1/3 to 1/2 show up for many reasons including work or other plans. There is little you can do to change this reason.

3. Bottoms who ask to join you usually fall into one of two thoughts. Either they have NO Intention of fucking you & are looking for ideas -- including set-up, prep & what you do to have a good Pump-N-Dump. If they do show, then they try to "Steal" some of your Top Men.  The second type bottom is like myself. I list myself as a bottom on sites like "Breeding Zone", Adam/BBRT, /Grindr or Manhunt because I am primarily bottom but will Fuck at times.  If I ask a bottom for an invite then it is ONLY for My bare Cock to go deep into a Hungry #Cumdump. When I top, I usually don't last long which is good for a motel Pump-N-Dump.  I can last all day as a bottom, but when I want to fuck and shoot my load -- I want to Fuck Sluts/Whores & CUMDUMPS.

Best results is when you stay naked and away from computers & phone. Let another guy either in your room or in an adjoining room can handle the door, he can keep hitting sites and letting the masses know that you are looking for Pump-N-Dump.

If you don't have a buddy to help, you can either see if another bottom wants to be your doorman & you both help each other but at different nights.  Another option is to get a cheap burner phone that you don't have to answer. Not a smart phone, but just a flip phone with a number you use ONLY for sex.  Your outgoing message is not "this is _________, leave a message".  You leave a detail message that states where you are at, where to park, any gates or access code. Try to host a Pump-N-Dump with direct door access to your door and avaiable parking.

• Upvote 1

Friday I had one of my twink FBs over, but not sure if that will happen again. I've been breeding him regularly for roughly a month, but he seems to be thinking this means we're a couple. The concept of fuck buddy seems to have gone over this head. I like him, but have no interest in dating him or having him as a boyfriend. All I want to do with him is fuck him, and have him fuck me. I don't need or want the drama of some teenager thinking I'm going to be his boyfriend. Hopefully he'll get it through his head that it's just sex.

About to leave to meet up with FB I've known forever. He's hosting a small fuck party and I've got to pick up a college boi who is coming as my guest.

• Like 2

Had a flip fuck tonight. My first in awhile. Hit up my black fuck bud with a big cock. He is always down to fuck me. Got to his place and he first dumped two loads into me then says, "now it's my turn". He flips over and wants me to fuck him. He hasn't bottomed in over a year. He took my cock like a champ (thanks to poppers and that I'm only average size). It was hot. I'm 99% bottom but there are times where topping is hot. 

• Upvote 1

Sunday 03/09 went to Boltz club , event was naked , jocks, or underware . I went naked . So many guys naked . I got well fucked in the darkroom , cabins , over a bed and on table with my legs in the air and bent over table . I had cum all over my ass and taken loads and had cum coming out of my ass . I had a fucking great time can not wait to go again . Fucking love getting fucked good and hard and taking loads .

• Like 2

today i had a fb hit me up and want to dump his three day load quick, his wife was at dr office so come in sucked him hard and then bent over the arm of the couch. He fuck hard and fast and pounded my hole nice ( will feel for a day or two ) dump that big load and out the door all in a hour

Went to a partly on Labor Day. Was getting blown by a guest when a HOT, young, tatted Hispanic goy walked onto the patio and began giving me and the 10 inch host exceptional head. After a few minutes of this, tatted guy stood up and I began to finger his hole. He backed up on me, and I tried to slide my cock in. He went to get poppers, and when he came back, got on his back in a patio chair and opened his cunt for me. I slid in and under the watchful eyes of the host and some guest proceeded to fuck this guy's hole. It felt is if it were prelubed, so soft, silky, and smooth as it was. I pumped for all I was worth, and when I told him I was going to unload, he said, "Go ahead" I pumped a two day load into his cunt and kissed him. He got up, went into the living room and as I was leaving, he was getting bred by another white daddy. I looked up his profile on bbrt when I got home. He's 24 and the youngest guy I've bred since I've turned 40, and that was a long time ago. 

Edited by myloaddeepinyou
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Arrived in Hamilton for work, checked into hotel at days end.  Set up some ads, and just moments ago had a wild hot top from bbrt come over to find me ass up in hotel room waiting! He dove in and ate my ass so deep! It was incredible! He alternated eating my ass, pulling my cock up and back and sucking it, then ramming his cock in me! He was amazing! Went on for about 20 min or so, then he held me in, and told me he was giving me his load! Fucking hot!

Immediately got down and sucked it clean, then dripped some cum from my ass to my hand, to his cock, sucking it all! 

Now waiting for more I hope!

• Upvote 1

On 9/4/2017 at 8:55 AM, BottomBreeder said:

FT. LAUDERDALE - Went to Slammer last night.  Took two loads through the gloryholes and gave my cumdump buddy one.  He's posted a couple videos of me fucking him on XTube... even though he's not supposed to have a recording device in there!!!  Oh well, my cock isn't shy.

Got a link to it?

Just back from Southern Decadence and too many loads to tell here, so I'll give the highlights of the best.

1. Saturday I got hit up on Scruff by a married couple from L.A. A tall otter and a shorter bear, both in their 30's and both UNCUT.  Went to their hotel and they wasted no time in getting me naked and sucking their cocks as they made out, I made out with both of them as they sucked each other and me.  Then The bear with the 6 inch uncut thick cock gets behind me and with very little lube shoves in my ass.  I'm sucking his husband as he's pounding my hole hard, making me beg for his load.  I'm begging between sucking his husband and he blows his load in about 10 minutes. He pulls out and goes to the bathroom, the husband gets behind me and slides in and his cock is about 9 inches and uncut and beautiful.  He just pounds me hard and quick, as his husband who's come out of the bathroom is watching him and egging him on.  He is really give it to me and I'm hitting the poppers and gripping his hot cock with my ass muscles.  He says he's not going to last long and I tell him to breed my ass.  He unloads in my ass with a huge load and he keeps pounding for another 30 minutes and unloaded again!  It was so hot.  He pulls out and I get off the bed and there is blood on the sheets, oops I guess he was too rough, but I loved it.  Both negative btw.  In the shower later I push out some of the cum and eat it, I can't believe how amazing it tasted.  

2. Sunday after the parade I head to a Dom and Sub's place.  I've messed around with the sub a few times here in Dallas so I was familiar with his pierced cock, huge!  Anyway, it was roll play the whole time, I had to ask permission, etc.  But it was fine I was able to get both their loads within about 2 hours of heavy play, I fucked the sub a few times too but didn't want to cum.  Sucked the Dom's cock quite a bit after he loaded me.  It was a pretty hot scene.  Both negative. 

3. After leaving their place, I headed to Rawhide and was standing around when a hot tall latino guy and his heavyset boyfriend walk by.  Latino grabs my bubble butt thru my shorts and is instantly interested.  He slips his hand down my shorts and feels my hole.  He pulls my shorts down before I can get them fully unbuttoned and unzipped.  He has his thick uncut cock out of his shorts and is rubbing it along my jockstrapped ass.  He lines up with my already loaded hole and starts to pound me, bends me over where his boyfriend is holding me up while he is really pounding me.  He doesn't last long as there is a large group of guys watching and stroking his cock. I hear him say he's going to nut and I grip him with my muscle ass.  He grunts and cums.  Pulls out and I bend over and suck his cock clean.  He tucks it back in his pants and they walk off, my pants around my ankles and my ass leaking cum.  Fuck it was so HOT.  Never had a chance to ask him his status, not that it matters.  

I had plenty of other loads this weekend, and even gave quite a few, but those were the hottest by far.  It was a great Decadence, maybe I'll have more to remember it by.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1