Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Sunday night I had to cut my holiday weekend short due to being ‘on-call’ at work.  Was out at the family vacation home before that, and hadn’t had a chance to get away for some cock.  I was pretty relieved to get back to the den of delectable delights called Chicago.  However, I didn’t go all out looking for cock, had a long drive and just wanted to relax.  Drinking was out of the question, so I was limited in what I could do for fun.  I was cruising on adam and chatted with a guy that I’d seen on and off over the years, and he was a hot daddy that was versatile.  We chatted, and he got horned up but said he couldn’t ‘now’ and we talked about another meet up.  Most everyone online at that point that was looking were seriously the dregs, but a couple potentials. 

This one guy had hit me up a couple days prior and I hadn’t bothered to respond, not really my type, no info in my profile etc.  I decided to say hi to him and see if maybe he was a guy looking to dump a load.  It’s very clear that this guy is a little odd, his profile is fixated on meeting ‘the one’ type of situation, he responds to me and tells me he’s looking to chat etc.  I had nothing pressing, and I was just chatting with him until I found THE “one AM” guy.  This guy was clearly fucking horny, but he’s clear across town and I never play with guys from that area.    When he asks me what I want I, flat out say ‘to get fucked,’ and to say that changed the tone of the conversation is a huge understatement.  He messages me almost right away to say he was going to come over.  LOL this guy is definitely horny.  He asks me if I’m going to be up “hours later” and at first I was confused.  After digging deeper I realize he’s an hour and half away via public transit.  That’s how desperately horny this guy was.  I did not think he was serious so I started throwing out the usual ‘yield’ signs that slow guys down.  I knew he was looking for safe only, and asked if he wanted “rapped or raw”  and he said “wrapped” he was grabbing condoms and leaving.  Every 15-30 minutes I get a message and realize oh crap this guys serious.  WTF, take his load, if he’s a cool guy I’ll drive him home, but my money is on him taking the train home after he dumps his load.

He ends up at my place and, he is definitely horny.  I pull his cock out, nice uncut piece of meat but he claimed he was bigger than me and I definitely got him beat.  We make out, suck each other off for a bit and when the time comes he puts his condom on and I make sure to use a nice oily lube just in case.  He pushes hard in but surprisingly the condom didn’t break like I thought it would.  He’s actually a pretty good fuck in spite of not being my type.  He fucks me about 10 minutes then pulls out and wants to suck my cock.  I see the condom has started to bunch, and he’s stroking his cock through the condom while sucking my cock.  After a few minutes, he takes the condom off and keeps stroking.   Ok, that’s cool let’s see if he goes the next step.  He’s lying on his back and I decide a little frottage close to my bare hole, and he just might slip in.  It only takes about a minute and he’s in me bare and starts moaning as if he’s never fucked ass before.  He does surprise me, usually I can make a BB virgin cum fast, but he just keeps pounding me.  Wonder if he wanted it that way, only condom scenario ? Anyway he fucks me a good solid 30 minutes then pulls out again to stroke himself. I had shot, not intentionally, and he jacked himself a bit and shot a big load all over himself.  I sooped up as much as I could pushed it in my hole so I could sleep with a nice present.

The next morning the guy I had originally chatted with on Adam texted me and asked if he could drop by.  Turns out my place is right by the same place he starts his run, and he needed to blow off some steam.  This guy I’d chatted with on and off over the years, and he always made a point to bring up condoms.  We did an ass up waiting thing, and he comes in my place and immediately starts rimming.  When he’s got me slicked up he gets up and pushes his raw cock in my ass.  Glad he didn’t practice what he preached.  Only a couple minutes of fucking and he blows his load.  What a great way to start a run.

Finally, a couple hours later I sit on a fuckbuds cock after giving him a rubdown.  He shoots the third load in me in less than 12 hours. 

• Upvote 1

Guest DaddysBoi

So on Sunday I met a guy on grindr saying he wanted to meet in a public place which wasn't a problem because I've been fucked many times in many public places. He asked if I was into gangbangs to which I agreed. I assumed he had some friends with him. He wanted to meet near some railway tracks. I asked him how many friends he had. He said 12. Me being the cum hungry slut that I am obviously couldn't refuse being fucked by 13 men. So when I met up with them I told them they could be as rough as they like. That instead of gangbanging me they could gangrape me. 7 throatfucked me and 6 fucked my ass. But each of them came more than 3 times. So I got somewhere around 40 loads. In my mouth, down my throat, on my face, in my ass, on my ass, on my back, in my hair, on my shoulders.

So I was pretty much drenched in cum. Though I did lick a lot of it off myself.

Last trick of the day just left.  Met up with the cute latin guy that I met a couple weeks ago tonight.  He had been messaging me all last week and I couldn't get my schedule in sync with his.  He gave me a nice big load.  Later on was hit up by this hot black guy saying he knew me.  A few messages later and he's driving in from the outer suburbs to breed my ass.  Huge load, bedtime now.  Can't wait for tomorrow!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Upstateguy518

Met up with a guy on Grindr in the area for the weekend. Went up to his hotel room, got on my stomach and let him pound into me and cum all over my ass.

Late night last night/this AM cumdump I have fucked before sent me a bbrts message. He was in town with a few loads in him and wanted more. Had another top guy coming over and wanted me to join. Met up with them and three of us fucked. Another guy showed up and it became a 4 way breeding party. I think cumdump ended up with 10 loads total. I left when my balls were empty. Don't worry, I'll make more so I can breed again later!  Hehe

• Like 1

Got fucked last night by 3 big cocked black guys. They told me to strip in the car and walk to their front door naked. They had left the front door slightly open with a blindfold hanging on the doorknob. I put on the blindfold and stepped inside where one of them bent me over a chair and told me he was going to beat my ass. He started hitting me with a flog and I just moaned and got hard. he called me a fucking whore and started hitting me hard enough that I have lash bruises now. He stopped and I felt a finger roughly shoved up my lubed and already bred hole. When he felt the cum in my ass he yelled "YOU ARE A FUCKING WHITE WHORE!" and then really began to beat my ass and back. I spread my legs and the flog caught my balls. Suddenly he stopped and someone else held poppers under my nose. Taking a big whiff of them my head exploded and I yelled out that I wanted my ass fucked.  I heard laughter and then I felt a hard cockhead up against my hole and then he pushed into me in one shove. It hurt. I relaxed my hole as he immediately began fucking me like the whore I am. All 3 guys alternated fucking my ass and shoving their cocks down my throat until all of them had blown a load inside me. After I cleaned all their dicks off like a good slut they shoved me out the front door. I heard cars driving by as they closed the door and I removed the blindfold and walked naked down to the street, cum already starting to drip down my leg. A car with a couple guys in it stopped and asked if I had just gotten fucked. When I told them I had been fucked by 5 guys already tonight they told me to follow them to their place. I never got dressed ... just put a towel on the seat ... and followed them. They ended up fucking me in their back yard.  I am just a hole to be used as a receptacle for men's cocks and their cum!!

• Like 4

Was texted just after 3am by a guy that's fucked me several times. Said they were coming back from the clubs and were horny for hole. I can't host in the house but i told them they could breed me in the alley. Went out to the alley and stripped naked to wait for them. They texted about 10 minutes later that they were just at the entrance to the alley. I could see light from a car around the corner in the alley so i put on the blindfold and bent over in the middle of the alley so i was square in their headlights as they turned the corner. I heard 2 doors open and close and then a hand on my ass as they asked how many guys had bred me tonight. I told them 9 as soon as you both load me up. I heard pants falling to the ground and without any preamble one of them shoved his hard cock into me and immediately started fucking. I told him he felt awesome in my ass and he really began to piledrive me, pushing me onto the cock i now had in my mouth. I let them fuck both my holes that way. It was only a couple minutes until the guy i had swallowed pulled out and said he wanted to cum in my ass so they changed up and soon he was grunting and squirting a nice load inside me. The other guy was so turned on watching that he rammed hard into me and came almost immediately. After he withdrew i faithfully got on my knees and sucked them clean. I may not be able to host but i'll offer up my hole every way i can!

Edited by Insidemenow
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2