Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just met an older guy on bbrts. He said he hadn't had Dick in his hole for a year and was going a little crazy. Begging me to breed him. Who am I to turn down some needy hole?  Went over and he was naked on the bed just waiting for my cock. Lubed up and slid inside. Nice warm hole. He is moaning and groaning with pleasure. His hole felt so good Hungry too! My cock goes deep inside. We both popper up. After 5-10 minutes of sliding in and out I drop a great load.  He is jerking his dick but begs me to fuck again. I slide back inside and fuck his hole again. Wet and squishy like I love it. It doesn't take long before I cum again.  I get dressed and say goodbye!  

Melbourne certainly lived up to it's reputation with NUD on Friday night.. uninhibited fucking.. all ages and sizes. Gave one load to a previous fuck buddy and second into a slim hung boy  grrrr

Only saw one guy try and rubber up.. the others (about 100 or so).. all raw

• Upvote 1

Today about 6 hours ago, first time taking a load and definitely not the last. Next weekend I'm taking two cocks. Definitely letting my boyfriend cum in me and maybe his other fb.

Just now from a married guy who loves pumping seed into my hole. went into his garage, stripped of and waited for him. All over real quick, no fuss, no messing around, wham bam and it's done.  He never disappoints.

• Upvote 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

It's Pride Weekend in Dallas and went to Roundup and the Eagle after that. Spotted these two hot shirtless twins boys at the Eagle and was massively tuned on by their smooth bodies. I went over and started chatting with them and it turned out they were dating but open to having fun. We went onto the patio were the music was less loud and it wasn't as crowded or hot. Soon I was playing with both their dicks and letting them play with mine. They didn't look like they were 21 but if they go in they must be. We were so busy Kissinger on each other and groping each other's dicks we didn't even realize someone came by and cleared our drinks. When we realized that we discussed about getting more drinks or just going back to their place and going back to their place quickly won out. I'd Lyfted there as they had too so we Lyfted back to their place.

in the car we chatted and I learned their names, the shorter one being Chris and the taller one (who had a nice big dick) was Jordsn. They'd been dating since they were freshman at UNTD and were only 19, so I guess they had fake ID's. Jordan let slip that they liked to pick up guys as he likes to get fucked and Chris preferred to bottom, which had me rock hard as now I really wanted to fuck Jordan bad and he seemed to notice my dick was now throbbing.

Once we were in their apartment it was a frenzy of clothes being ripped off and both were down sucking in my cock pretty quickly. We stumbled into the bedroom and Jordan told me that if I fucked Chris he would get hard enough to fuck him. Chris nodded his head, reached into the nightstand and handed me lube. I quickly lubes up my dick and his ass, handed the lube to Jordan and quickly started stuffing my bare cock in Chris, who was gasping and whimpering as I entered him. That he didn't hand me a condom or ask about it really turned me on. Maybe they're on Prep or just don't care..I sure didn't! We repositioned to Chris could slide his cock inside Jordan and soon we got our rhythm going with Jordan begging for Chris's cum and Chris begging for mine. Soon enough Chris let out a groan and I knew he'd shot and before long I pumped mine inside him as he begged for it. Jordan sprung off Chris's dick and soon enough was frantically slipping his dick inside me, stroking fast and hard before cumming inside me. We spent a while trading off, ducking each other, with Jordan fucking Chris so he'd cum in my ass, with both of us eventually double penetrating Chris. I lost track of how many loads I shot in them or that they shot in me. It was so fucking hot these two hot boys like to pick up random guys to bring home and bareback. 

We all fell asleep but I woke to Jordan stroking my dick and working it in his ass. I obliged by sliding more and more in until I was balls deep full on fucking him. I pumped another load in him and then said I should probably get going. He and I jumped in the shower while zchris snoozed and he fucked me once again in the shower. Driving me back to my place he said he definitely wanted to do a three way again of Chris was cool with it, gen smirked at me and added it could be just us if Chris wasn't. He told me how much he liked taking my dick and fucking me and honestly I was getting hard again. My place wasn't far from theirs and so we swapped numbers. I'm guessing I'll be hearing from one or both soon!

It's been a hectic week with getting ready for and then recovering from Hurricane Irma. My favorite FB & I haven't had a chance to meet up for quite awhile. Saturday AM is his available time to play.  He says he loves my hole.. and how I moan and thrash about while he's fucking me. We started in my living room, where he bends me forward and eats my hole for just a few mins before sliding the head of his beautiful cock in.  I drag his ass into the bedroom and he's so fucking horny he dumps his massive load after 15 mins. No worries, I suck him, he eats me and he's ready in no time.  We fuck in all sorts of positions til he's deep dicking me doggy and I shoot a MASSIVE load all over the bed & floor.  Yes that's him !!

dave.jpg

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

Over the last week, I've dropped at least one load a day at the gloryholes near where I work.

I think there's only been one that hasn't been in the ass: if I recall correctly, there was one really talented cocksucker who worked one out with his throat.

For me, the hottest one so far this week was a mid-thirties guy -- suit, wedding band, nervous as hell -- who started sucking my dick at the gloryhole. About eight strokes in, he pulled off and asked to come into my booth. 

He kept talking about how he couldn't take too long because he was meeting his wife at Black Bear for dinner, but that didn't stop him from taking off (and folding!) his slacks, then kneeling so he could start sucking me again. I leaned over his shoulder and started rubbing his ass and he started moaning. I got my finger wet and started working it into his ass, and christ was he tight. He kept going between *moan* and "maybe we shouldn't ... god that feels good" and pushing against my hand. Honestly, it didn't take much persuasion to get him standing and me rubbing my dick along his crack and bumping his hole with the head. I finally slicked up my dick with spit and held it at his hole, and he kept saying "I shouldn't" the whole time he fucked himself down to my balls. Christ, he was even tighter around my cock, and he had these shivers that kept running up and down his sides when I started pumping.

I alternated between slow and fast thrusts, and he came without touching himself about two minutes into it. I just held him while he shook, and stroked him until he started getting hard again, then went back to fucking him. I blew two loads in his ass before he looked shocked, pulled off, and asked if I'd come in him. He freaked when I told him I had, and started babbling about his wife and how he was going to dribble come in his suit pants, and then asked me what my status was.

At one and the same time, I felt sorry for his wife, but I was a little exasperated at his reaction. Dude, if you're not ready to be a cumhole, don't put your ass on my cock.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Sunday birthday presents: sucked off two younger guys (who I have blown before) early in the morning and then the icing on the cake: two big loads from my regular FB who really took his time planting them in my ass in the afternoon. Was feeling every muscle in my body by the time he was done. Just in time before I had to go out for dinner :2thumbs:

• Like 2

My new favorite cruising car park.

Got followed into the woods by a Asian lad in his 20s. Got to a nice quiet place and and showed him my cock then ordered him to suck it.

He got me nice and hard so i pushed him up against a tree and yanked his trousers down, squirted some lube on my cock and put it next to his hole. He told me not to BB him but it was too late I was already up his arse. He told me not to come in him but there was no way I was pulling out and kept pounding till my spunk went deep in him.

He told me it felt great having spunk in him for the 1st time and wanked himself off while fingering his arse.

• Upvote 1