Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Well last Sunday night I got together with a regular guy that regularly fucks me bare all the time, well this time we did a fair bit of sucking and playing around outside on his balcony, then as it started to get a bit more heavy, we took it inside, I took my usual position by laying on his bed on my stomach and proceeded to put his cock deep in my mouth, then after a while I laid on my back, and we did the  69 position, oh that was wonderful, then he went further down and started to luck my mancunt out, Oh how I live that as I put both of his nuts inside my mouth, I love to lick around the ball sack while they're in my mouth, so yummy, so tasty, I did that for a while and then I said, I think I'm ready, he knows what that  means.

It means that it's time for him to fuck my mancunt, so I lay down on my stomach with my hand underneath to massage my cock, it may as well be a clitoris, a male clitoris, he gets down there and licks my mancunt out one last time before lubing up his cock with no condom, that's the best way to have it, then he lubed up my mancunt, then I spread my legs apart to allow him to enter me, then he enters me nice and deep, oh god it feels so good, then he starts thrusting in and out, in and out, but not out all the way, then he sais, oh you feel so warm inside, I just moan in response because it feels so nice having him inside me, then I start to orgasm, and I'm going Oh Yeah, then he starts to orgasm and starts laughing because I know that he's just planted his babies inside of me nice and deep, after that I start to fall asleep on his bed, it's the after glow after orgasm from a beautiful moment, then the saddest part comes when he pulls out of me, I said to him, I wish you could have stayed inside and come hard again so you can fuck me again blow inside me again, but he laughs and said, I don't think so.

That night after I got back to my unit, I didn't go to bed, I was up all night thinking of that wonderful night that I've just had, after al I've always known that I was meant to take a man's cock and load like a good girl, in a feminine male way of course. 

• Downvote 1

Just this morning I was invited over to this hot black guy's house. He loves my tits and boy pussy. We cuddled and he played and sucked on nipples and boy tits. After eating out my pussy, He pulled out his 9" thick cock and worked it in and for the next 90 minutes, we tried all the positions. He kept telling me how beautiful my tits and pussy was and how he was going to knock me up. Since he had more stamina than my pussy could take, he jacked off until he was about to cum then jammed his cock deep into my pussy and shot his load. God that felt great...

something about a big black cock buried bare and deep in me makes

me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Edited by cheetah45
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

FT. LAUDERDALE - You guys know me..... oral to me is the appetizer and should always be followed by the main course.... bareback fucking.  However, sometimes that's not always possible.  Last night, I went to a gay bar down here that I frequent.  As soon as I walked in I made eye contact with a handsome 22 year old darker-skinned-than-me guy that I thought I was going to date about a year ago.  We had a great make-out session at his place and we traded XXX pics on Grindr and talked about how badly he wanted me to cum in his ass.  Then.... he ends up with a boyfriend and we stopped talking.  I've always wanted to reconnect and last night when we saw each other our eyes lit up.  He was with a friend but the friend left before I could even finish my first drink.  That left Dreamboy and me alone to chat.  I found out he's still with his boyfriend and we just talked in a fun, chill, but flirty way.  I didn't intend to be a home-wrecker so I told him I was going to go grab a bite to eat next door.  As I stood up to hug him goodbye he grabbed my shoulders and sat my ass back down.  He signaled to the bartender we needed another round.  It was buy one, get one free so we were presented with our drinks plus two chips for the next one.  He challenged me to chug the first drink so we did.  Soon we were having another drink together and he started rubbing my leg beneath the bar.  I knew where this was going and even though I knew it was a BAD IDEA, I wanted to see it play out.  We finished our drinks and he asked me to take a walk.  We went out the backdoor of the bar and walked through a parking lot and into a private drive/loading dock/parking area.  There was a large cargo vehicle parked back there along a fence that was hidden by vegetation with enough room between the van and the fence for us to squeeze and kind of hide from any passer-bys.  We got back there and started to kiss.  He said he wanted to see my cock so I whipped it out.  He got on his knees and started sucking it.  He couldn't believe how thick it was and kept saying he wanted me to fuck him with it but he wasn't "prepared down there."  I wanted to see his ass so I pulled his pants down.  I got a nice handful of ass and then got on my knees and returned the blowjob favor.  My cock just isn't very sensitive when it comes to oral but he was moaning and wiggling to my oral skills so I decided to just keep going and try to get him to either bend over for my cock or nut in my mouth.  After a few minutes of sucking this boy's cock he says, "Oh shit - we're busted!"  I look up and see that 3 people are watching me give this kid a blowjob!  Who cares, so I went back on his cock and started working it even harder than before.  He's laughing between moans and I'm going to town, hoping none of our observers are friends of his boyfriend!  A few minutes later this boy is shooting a massive load in my mouth, so big I'm gagging.  It was so thick and so creamy when I stood up I almost gagged again and ended up spitting it out.  To a nice round applause we both got dressed and left our "secret spot" that wasn't so secret.  As we walked back to the bar he said he couldn't believe anyone gave a better blowjob than his boyfriend.  I love hearing positive feedback!  Next time it's my turn.  I'm gonna  bust in him.... in his ass.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Tonight at Slammer LA I was a very good pig for some hot daddies! Got 5 loads and gave 1! And I was finally able to test out my jean chaps in a sex club setting.

1st load was from a daddy with a really thick cock. I told him to start off slow because its been a while since I bottomed for something that thick. He took it slow and opened my hold up, but then wanted to take a break because we both just got there. I found him later sucking a guy off at the ramps and I started to suck him off when he got nice and hard he took me to one of the rooms and put me on my back and pounded my ass until he unloaded I even gave him my number and he sent me a text just a hour ago.

2nd load was from a bear daddies with an average cock he felt my cummy hole and just bent me over in the dark room next to the bathroom and unloaded in like 2 mins.

I gave my load to a hot big muscle guy in the dark room. He must have been a football player or something because he was massive and his hole felt amazing! He took my cock like a champ and I really went to town on his ass he was moaning the whole time.

3rd load was from a tall husky daddy with very nice cock. It felt so good he had just got there and took me to one of the rooms after seeing my ass in my jean chaps. He sucked me and I sucked him for a bit before he bent me over and went to town on my ass. He was trying to save his load for later, but he was trying to make me cum. After a while while I was still trying to cum again he asked me "You want my hot load?" and of course being the pig I was I told him "YES give me your load!" and he came a lot! I gave him my number as well :)

4th load was from another bear daddy who had been playing with me for a while. He was sucking my cock and jacking his dick. Then when he was about to cum I threw my legs up and he just shoved his bear daddy cock in me and unloaded! He then thanked me for letting him unload in my ass. I honestly thought I was done at the point and that brings us to load number 5

5th load was from a older daddy with a very nice girthy long uncut cock. I sucked him at the ramps earlier and had been cruising him for a bit. I didn't think he was interested for a bit, but then I saw him sucking off someone at the ramps and I started to jack my cock with him because I still wanted to cum. Well he put his hand in between my legs and felt my cummy hole. His cock was super hard at this point and I decided to turn around and give him my ass. Oh man what an awesome fuck, he gave me at the ramps. He was just pounding my hole with that daddy cock and then when he unloaded his big load(i could feel it dripping out of my ass) I came with his cock still inside me.

I haven't had such success like this at Slammer LA like ever! I am getting hard again as I type this out. This was an awesome Thursday night and I really needed this!

Edited by freshxtop5
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

It’s been a long drought since I got some cock in my mouth. So last Monday I really couldn’t help myself and was really horny at work. I decided to take a half day leave and go to a cruisy mall in the afternoon.

this mall never fails me. Tons of guys that are horny or are just looking to cum. I ended up sucking 4 cocks and having their load in my mouth. Yum! Made some eye contact in the toilet and brought them into the emergency stairwell where I sucked them hahah. 

15 hours ago, freshxtop5 said:

Tonight at Slammer LA I was a very good pig for some hot daddies! Got 5 loads and gave 1! And I was finally able to test out my jean chaps in a sex club setting.

1st load was from a daddy with a really thick cock. I told him to start off slow because its been a while since I bottomed for something that thick. He took it slow and opened my hold up, but then wanted to take a break because we both just got there. I found him later sucking a guy off at the ramps and I started to suck him off when he got nice and hard he took me to one of the rooms and put me on my back and pounded my ass until he unloaded I even gave him my number and he sent me a text just a hour ago.

2nd load was from a bear daddies with an average cock he felt my cummy hole and just bent me over in the dark room next to the bathroom and unloaded in like 2 mins.

I gave my load to a hot big muscle guy in the dark room. He must have been a football player or something because he was massive and his hole felt amazing! He took my cock like a champ and I really went to town on his ass he was moaning the whole time.

3rd load was from a tall husky daddy with very nice cock. It felt so good he had just got there and took me to one of the rooms after seeing my ass in my jean chaps. He sucked me and I sucked him for a bit before he bent me over and went to town on my ass. He was trying to save his load for later, but he was trying to make me cum. After a while while I was still trying to cum again he asked me "You want my hot load?" and of course being the pig I was I told him "YES give me your load!" and he came a lot! I gave him my number as well :)

4th load was from another bear daddy who had been playing with me for a while. He was sucking my cock and jacking his dick. Then when he was about to cum I threw my legs up and he just shoved his bear daddy cock in me and unloaded! He then thanked me for letting him unload in my ass. I honestly thought I was done at the point and that brings us to load number 5

5th load was from a older daddy with a very nice girthy long uncut cock. I sucked him at the ramps earlier and had been cruising him for a bit. I didn't think he was interested for a bit, but then I saw him sucking off someone at the ramps and I started to jack my cock with him because I still wanted to cum. Well he put his hand in between my legs and felt my cummy hole. His cock was super hard at this point and I decided to turn around and give him my ass. Oh man what an awesome fuck, he gave me at the ramps. He was just pounding my hole with that daddy cock and then when he unloaded his big load(i could feel it dripping out of my ass) I came with his cock still inside me.

I haven't had such success like this at Slammer LA like ever! I am getting hard again as I type this out. This was an awesome Thursday night and I really needed this!

Love Slammers!!! I almost went there last night. Definitely going tonight. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/4/2014 at 7:12 AM, mdestry said:

Not bad for a Sunday evening, I though, but by the time I got home, I was ready for more. So it was Craigslist all night....the last one just left. Nearly 7 AM, so its time to get up and get dressed for work!

I had Sunday nights like that when I was working. I would pray for Monday to busy as hell -- I was okay if I kept moving. 

Guest descartes70817

I took Thursday and Friday off this week to hook up with two guys I hooked up with through a4a. The guy on Thursday was someone I'd barely chatted with but since he was nearby and ready I invited him over. In the flesh he was a lot hotter than his profile picture showed, and we were soon naked in bed getting frisky.

He'd said he wanted to suck me and ride me, but I had a plan on how we got from suck to fuck. First he sucked, and he was really good at it - first in a long time who could deep throat me. I had to stop him before he got me over-excited but I made sure to keep the fun going. My tongue went in his ass while his legs were on my shoulders, and that made him moan and groan so I pushed a finger in. I immediately just knew he wanted more than just a finger in his ass, and I wanted to find out how much he could take.

One finger became two, and then three with liberal application of lube and poppers. As I slipped by fourth finger in I knew he wanted even more and I knew he could take it. More lube and my thumb was inside him, and now I was pressing his ass with my knuckles and knowing he really could take it I pushed in deeper after he took a good hit of poppers and I felt him relax even more. 

Now my knuckles were stretching his ass close to its elastic limit but it felt so hot to have my fist giving him so much pleasure that he shot his load onto his own belly. After I gently extracted my hand from his ass I rubbed the lube on my shaft as I knelt between his legs and made sure he knew where it was going. Without hesitation he opened his legs wide and told me to fuck him and make him feel me cum inside him.

Even though I'd just had my hand in his ass he had such amazing muscle control that he was tight on my cock and almost seemed to use his ass to suck my cock by relaxing as I pushed in and squeezing as I slowly pulled back. I didn't last long at all and soon I was telling him I was gong to cum. He just grabbed my ass and pulled me in deeper so I bred his ass and didn't spill a drop.

9 minutes ago, descartes70817 said:

I took Thursday and Friday off this week to hook up with two guys I hooked up with through a4a. The guy on Thursday was someone I'd barely chatted with but since he was nearby and ready I invited him over. In the flesh he was a lot hotter than his profile picture showed, and we were soon naked in bed getting frisky.

He'd said he wanted to suck me and ride me, but I had a plan on how we got from suck to fuck. First he sucked, and he was really good at it - first in a long time who could deep throat me. I had to stop him before he got me over-excited but I made sure to keep the fun going. My tongue went in his ass while his legs were on my shoulders, and that made him moan and groan so I pushed a finger in. I immediately just knew he wanted more than just a finger in his ass, and I wanted to find out how much he could take.

One finger became two, and then three with liberal application of lube and poppers. As I slipped by fourth finger in I knew he wanted even more and I knew he could take it. More lube and my thumb was inside him, and now I was pressing his ass with my knuckles and knowing he really could take it I pushed in deeper after he took a good hit of poppers and I felt him relax even more. 

Now my knuckles were stretching his ass close to its elastic limit but it felt so hot to have my fist giving him so much pleasure that he shot his load onto his own belly. After I gently extracted my hand from his ass I rubbed the lube on my shaft as I knelt between his legs and made sure he knew where it was going. Without hesitation he opened his legs wide and told me to fuck him and make him feel me cum inside him.

Even though I'd just had my hand in his ass he had such amazing muscle control that he was tight on my cock and almost seemed to use his ass to suck my cock by relaxing as I pushed in and squeezing as I slowly pulled back. I didn't last long at all and soon I was telling him I was gong to cum. He just grabbed my ass and pulled me in deeper so I bred his ass and didn't spill a drop.

Nice! That's the same way my Daddy got his fist inside me the first time