Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

49 minutes ago, descartes70817 said:

I took Thursday and Friday off this week to hook up with two guys I hooked up with through a4a. The guy on Thursday was someone I'd barely chatted with but since he was nearby and ready I invited him over. In the flesh he was a lot hotter than his profile picture showed, and we were soon naked in bed getting frisky.

He'd said he wanted to suck me and ride me, but I had a plan on how we got from suck to fuck. First he sucked, and he was really good at it - first in a long time who could deep throat me. I had to stop him before he got me over-excited but I made sure to keep the fun going. My tongue went in his ass while his legs were on my shoulders, and that made him moan and groan so I pushed a finger in. I immediately just knew he wanted more than just a finger in his ass, and I wanted to find out how much he could take.

One finger became two, and then three with liberal application of lube and poppers. As I slipped by fourth finger in I knew he wanted even more and I knew he could take it. More lube and my thumb was inside him, and now I was pressing his ass with my knuckles and knowing he really could take it I pushed in deeper after he took a good hit of poppers and I felt him relax even more. 

Now my knuckles were stretching his ass close to its elastic limit but it felt so hot to have my fist giving him so much pleasure that he shot his load onto his own belly. After I gently extracted my hand from his ass I rubbed the lube on my shaft as I knelt between his legs and made sure he knew where it was going. Without hesitation he opened his legs wide and told me to fuck him and make him feel me cum inside him.

Even though I'd just had my hand in his ass he had such amazing muscle control that he was tight on my cock and almost seemed to use his ass to suck my cock by relaxing as I pushed in and squeezing as I slowly pulled back. I didn't last long at all and soon I was telling him I was gong to cum. He just grabbed my ass and pulled me in deeper so I bred his ass and didn't spill a drop.

Now that's hitting the jackpot of sexual pleasure's. Your explanation between you two got me horny for the both of you too. 

• Like 1

Guest descartes70817
7 minutes ago, AZRawPig said:

Now that's hitting the jackpot of sexual pleasure's. Your explanation between you two got me horny for the both of you too. 

He told me nobody had ever made him actually cum that way before. I wish I'd been sucking when he came but to push my hand in deeper I had to stop sucking his cock, and it was just as my knuckles passed the tight point that he came.

Edited by descartes70817

Went down to Indianapolis last night.  I wasn't feeling in the mood for the bathhouse, so I was hoping to line something up before I got in the car to drive down - no luck.  I had messaged a couple other top buddies to say I was coming down if they knew of any bottoms that wanted tag teamed, etc...but they weren't finding anyone either.  Eventually I gave up on looking and got in the car to drive down. If anything I would go do a couple errands around the mall area I needed to do and then decide what to do from there.  I got to my first stop and got on the apps.  There were a couple of quick replies on Grindr, but once I mentioned bb they backed off.  After going into the store and getting back out to the car, I got a message from a vers buddy of mine...he said he had a muscular black kid (jock, early 20's) that wanted multiple loads and he would be ready in an hour.  I went over to the mall (Lego store lol), and then headed to my buddy's place.  Turns out another top buddy of mine was going to join us also. 

Walked in to find the bottom ass up on the couch and my two buds already naked and stroking.  The kid was piggy, sucking my cock after it had been in his hole, etc...my two buds didn't fuck him much (boner problems) but I did, and I finally unloaded my several-day load deep inside him - he actually physically pulled me deeper inside him as I shot. We all talked for a few minutes, the kid said he once took about 13 loads in one night at the local bathhouse, then I went to clean up in the bathroom a few feet away.  The kid got dressed pretty quick and left.  As I was finishing cleaning up and getting dressed, my buddy that hosted and set it up told us that the piggy kid we just fucked was on a local college football team.  :-)

After I left, I may have gone over to another bottom's place nearby to get rid of the rest of the several-day backup I had.  This was a guy I had been with before earlier in the summer - nice ass, but sort of tweaked-out and hosted in a ghetto basement apartment.  Oh well, it was still a good, but quick and anon, fuck.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Got together with a couple guys, one a regular that breeds me, and another a new guy I'm working on getting the condom off.  Was a pretty good threeway, ended with a DP in which breeder loaded my ass.  Hoping to get the other guy to go bare next time, will let you know when I succeeed ;-) 

• Like 1

Was visiting Dallas this week, and horny as usual. Opened up Grindr and got a message from this kid that was in town at a gas station nearby, getting ready to drive back to his home town a few hours away and needed to unload. He suggested we meet in the ally behind a Fiesta store. Didn't have to ask twice. I found him behind a dumpster, dropped my pants and he didn't waste any time getting inside me and pumping until he blasted his load deep inside. I quickly turned around and cleaned him off. It was a rush.

I need more public loads

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I finally was able to meet a guy that I was chatting with on A4A the other night. Omg he turned me out. He worked my nips at my ass fingered my ass before fucking me it was divine. I enjoyed feeling his raw cock plow me. I can't wait for the next time we meet hopefully we'll have more time to explore each other

I had taken the day off work and was feeling horny. I cleaned out and went on Grindr for some raw action. One guy that had wanted to breed me was looking and hosting. I drove to his place about 20 mins away. White guy, mid 20s, scruffy.  I hit the poppers and he went right inside me. Smaller cock but still didn’t care, I’m there for the cum. Fucked me quick and dumped a load inside me. I headed out and hopped back on Grindr. 

Drove to a part of Detroit that is more gay (Ferndale, if anyone is from Detroit). Found plenty of tops but people were being flaky. Found a top in his 50s, undetectable. Went to his place and he ate out my ass knowing I had already taken a load. I saw he was wearing a wedding ring....probably to another man. We shared my poppers and he fucked me full of his load. He came pretty quick but I didn’t care.

Tried to get a third load but the next guy didn’t have enough time for me to come over. Oh well. Two new guys to add to my list....?

• Upvote 1

Guest Dickmagnet

I had a pretty dry spell that last few weeks this all changed this week, First up friday night rolled by, I had made some dates online 1 guy showed up in the club the Boots other flaked. It was a good enough fuck but nothing special, After walked around the club some more ended up picking 6 loads from various cocks all cruising in different places.

It was just what i needed.

Sunday afternoon decided to hit a out of town theatre after making a few online anon dates to meet up there. This place is seriously in the middle of nowhere & takes just an hour + to get there so it's always a bit of a hassle.

Anyways i got there & the place has plenty of glory holes i was soon on my knees sucking some guy off. He was about 7inches uncut with a wedding band one, He shot a tasty thick load down my throat.

Next up was a guy i thought already when i saw him enter the adjoining boots this could be hit & miss, He unzipped his pants & fished out a fucking awesome seriously real 10 inches of uncut fuck meat. I could not believe my eyes on the other side of the glory hole.

He stuck it through & i was already licking my lips. I sucked him wet & hard, When he was totally hard. I pushed my pants down & backed up he pushed all the way inside & started fucking me with an awesome rhythm going. My back started to hurt at one stage.

I pulled him off & whispered through the hole can we take this to a bigger cabin. The guy nodded. I got out the booth went round to his knocked on the door he opened & then followed me to a much bigger booth where we could fuck better.

When we got inside he asked me for a condom. Oh fuck i thought.

I pulled out one of my special condoms spiked & ready for stealth fucking, I slide it over his super hung dong, I saw the split but he did not notice & i backed on to his big knob. He fucked me for a solid 15mins before blowing a huge load of cum deep inside my ass.

When he pulled out & took the empty condom off & just placed it on the side of the bin. You could clearly see it was empty & his big load was now swimming inside me. He thanked me & exited the booth.

I got back in the booth with glory holes & took 2 more loads with my cummy ass backed up on the hole. Did not see who loaded me up but it was awesome.

After that i called it a horny day. By the time i was leaving it was already 7pm & dark outside there were only frustrated bottoms in the place & 1 trannie. I think they were pissed that i got all the action while they were walking circles.

But i know from experience when you're too picky you end up with nothing.

9 minutes ago, Dickmagnet said:

I had a pretty dry spell that last few weeks this all changed this week, First up friday night rolled by, I had made some dates online 1 guy showed up in the club the Boots other flaked. It was a good enough fuck but nothing special, After walked around the club some more ended up picking 6 loads from various cocks all cruising in different places.

It was just what i needed.

Sunday afternoon decided to hit a out of town theatre after making a few online anon dates to meet up there. This place is seriously in the middle of nowhere & takes just an hour + to get there so it's always a bit of a hassle.

Anyways i got there & the place has plenty of glory holes i was soon on my knees sucking some guy off. He was about 7inches uncut with a wedding band one, He shot a tasty thick load down my throat.

Next up was a guy i thought already when i saw him enter the adjoining boots this could be hit & miss, He unzipped his pants & fished out a fucking awesome seriously real 10 inches of uncut fuck meat. I could not believe my eyes on the other side of the glory hole.

He stuck it through & i was already licking my lips. I sucked him wet & hard, When he was totally hard. I pushed my pants down & backed up he pushed all the way inside & started fucking me with an awesome rhythm going. My back started to hurt at one stage.

I pulled him off & whispered through the hole can we take this to a bigger cabin. The guy nodded. I got out the booth went round to his knocked on the door he opened & then followed me to a much bigger booth where we could fuck better.

When we got inside he asked me for a condom. Oh fuck i thought.

I pulled out one of my special condoms spiked & ready for stealth fucking, I slide it over his super hung dong, I saw the split but he did not notice & i backed on to his big knob. He fucked me for a solid 15mins before blowing a huge load of cum deep inside my ass.

When he pulled out & took the empty condom off & just placed it on the side of the bin. You could clearly see it was empty & his big load was now swimming inside me. He thanked me & exited the booth.

I got back in the booth with glory holes & took 2 more loads with my cummy ass backed up on the hole. Did not see who loaded me up but it was awesome.

After that i called it a horny day. By the time i was leaving it was already 7pm & dark outside there were only frustrated bottoms in the place & 1 trannie. I think they were pissed that i got all the action while they were walking circles.

But i know from experience when you're too picky you end up with nothing.

You are my type of fuck buddy. Regular schedule fucks with someone like you after getting prelubed with load's. 

Was at Burning Man this year. Got twisted and ended up in a sling at comfort and joy. Don’t know how many loads I took. Kept coming back into consciousness to find a different guy fucking my hole. Since then I’ve stopped prep. Looking to truly be uninhibited!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Things are finally ramping up for me, 4 loads in 3 days. Saturday morning was a guy I've just started being a cum dump (of sorts) for. It's pretty well walk in, lay down and he loves jerking off and cumming either on my hole or on my face. This saturday he dumped a huge load all over my face and head. Was pretty to to get gas on the way home, face and head dripping with cum at 1:00 in the afternoon. Saturday night I was helping a shemale move from one apartment to the other. Just after the truck was loaded she dumped a load in my mouth. Sunday I put an add on Cragslist looking for a regular top. Connected with an Asian guy ad an hour later, walked in, dropped my shorts, bent over and he game me quite a load in my hole. He doesn't last long but he shoots well. Then this morning he texted me asking if I wanted another load today. So after diner tonight, went to his place and same thing - no talk, just walk in, shorts off and he drives another load in me. Really beginning to like this pump and dump scenario. Maybe he will want to dump another load tomorrow!

• Like 3

Today was quite productive at Club Columbus. I started in the dark room in the glory hole booths. The guy across from me was in a booth with a little light and I could see he was about 20 and had GREAT abs!  He stuck a nice thick cock through the hole and I sucked it to full hardness. I then stood, turned and rubbed it against my lubed hole. He slid right in and fucked for about ten minutes before shooting the first load of the day in my hungry hole. I then when into the wet sauna and found a couple guys standing inside with nice erections. I grabbed them both and bent over to suck one then the other. While I was sucking the guy on my left I felt several hands on my ass, spreading my cheeks allowing access to the guy who had been on my right. Next thing I know is there are 4 guys working my hole and mouth. Once they had all shot their loads in my hole and licked them clean, they left me sweating with a gaping drippy hole. I ended up going into the wet sauna 3 times with similar results. I also had a few guys tagging in and out on me while is was inthe dark room sling. Honestly, after the first 5 loads I lost count, because of the tag teaming and the poppers and 420 I smoked before going in. I had a couple guys come into my room and breed me. Two big dicked tops DPd me in the showers. All, in all, the b st day yet at Club Columbus! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1