Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last Sunday , drove to my black daddy apartment. Went there real early in the morning. He leaves the door unlock, I go in, get naked and cuddle in bed with him. We make out, he works my nipples with his mouth and then throws my legs up and starts to eat my boy pussy, that's what he likes to call it. Also he mades me wear a cock cage, so I can't touch my dick. He eats my pussy good, and pushes his long tongue inside, making it all wet and ready for his fat uncut dick. He puts my legs over his shoulders, lines up his cock with my hole, I take a deep hit of poppers and he pushes it all in. It hurts like he'll but at the same time feels so good. Then he proceeded to fuck me slow at first, then after more poppers and max impact, I just asked him to fucked me hard. The next 3 hours,  we fucked on my back, on all fours(favorite for both of us), side ways,breeding me 5 times. 

On 9/30/2017 at 8:15 AM, descartes70817 said:

I took Thursday and Friday off this week to hook up with two guys I hooked up with through a4a. The guy on Thursday was someone I'd barely chatted with but since he was nearby and ready I invited him over. In the flesh he was a lot hotter than his profile picture showed, and we were soon naked in bed getting frisky.

He'd said he wanted to suck me and ride me, but I had a plan on how we got from suck to fuck. First he sucked, and he was really good at it - first in a long time who could deep throat me. I had to stop him before he got me over-excited but I made sure to keep the fun going. My tongue went in his ass while his legs were on my shoulders, and that made him moan and groan so I pushed a finger in. I immediately just knew he wanted more than just a finger in his ass, and I wanted to find out how much he could take.

One finger became two, and then three with liberal application of lube and poppers. As I slipped by fourth finger in I knew he wanted even more and I knew he could take it. More lube and my thumb was inside him, and now I was pressing his ass with my knuckles and knowing he really could take it I pushed in deeper after he took a good hit of poppers and I felt him relax even more. 

Now my knuckles were stretching his ass close to its elastic limit but it felt so hot to have my fist giving him so much pleasure that he shot his load onto his own belly. After I gently extracted my hand from his ass I rubbed the lube on my shaft as I knelt between his legs and made sure he knew where it was going. Without hesitation he opened his legs wide and told me to fuck him and make him feel me cum inside him.

Even though I'd just had my hand in his ass he had such amazing muscle control that he was tight on my cock and almost seemed to use his ass to suck my cock by relaxing as I pushed in and squeezing as I slowly pulled back. I didn't last long at all and soon I was telling him I was gong to cum. He just grabbed my ass and pulled me in deeper so I bred his ass and didn't spill a drop.

RALEIGH - Been chatting with an anonymous cumdump bottom that's 32 in Raleigh for a couple of days leading up to my visit.  When I finally got to town and checked into my hotel we discovered his apartment is under 1/2 mile away!  So I showered and unpacked quickly and then went to go breed him before hitting up one of the gay bars here.  As I was about to leave he asked me to pump the brakes because he was about to take a 3rd load before mine.  I happily obliged.  10 minutes later he said the top was gone and I could come over. I walked in, saw him in a jock ass up on the bed, and began to strip down.  As I was climbing onto the bed the bathroom night light went out and it got extremely dark.  I'm not a huge fan of that scene, it almost feels like they have something to hide.  I could smell the breeding that had taken place before me and my cock slid into his hole relatively smoothly.  He whimpered a few times and said my cock was larger than the previous one.  I shot a nice load in his ass within 10 minutes and he was the type that begged me not to pull  out.  My slowly softening cock laid inside his cummy hole for another 3 or 4 minutes before finally being pulled out.  As I left he said "Oh my God - tomorrow you get my hole for an hour."  Haha - if only I was into that.....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I fucked my sub in the back of his car in a parking lot at 7 PM. I was horny and unloaded quickly inside him but for a few minutes people in the strip mall were able to see me fucking him (his head was buried in the seat, but i was pretty visible). When i was done using him i made him clean my cock with his mouth and made him swallow my piss.  All in less than 5 minutes

Edited by BreedingTop71
  • Upvote 3

Guest Dickmagnet

Was back at that same theatre this afternoon the one that is in the middle of nowhere so to speak, Well during the week the place was buzzing because the road it's located on is a shopping strip during the week & some weekends.

Anyway no sooner then i arrived i was in a cabin sucking of some guy though a glory hole, Could hardly make out what he looked like but the cock was petty fat about 6inches & cut, I got him deep in my throat & after getting him nice & hard he blasted a sweet tasting load in my mouth which i quickly swallowed being the pig that i am.

Next guy was also through the glory hole a BBC about 9 inches of cut fuck meat, I first sucked him hard & wet to full attention, After he was hard he said i want to fuck you. So i pushed my pants down & pushed my jock straped ass against the glory hole it was a bit difficult getting all that meat inside me but soon enough he was balls deep slamming the partition wall & banging my ass deep. After a good 10 minutes the guy starts moaning out load & starts unloading deep in my ass.

I'm sure the whole theatre heard him fucking me & busting his thick nut inside me too.

Next guy was stroking his cock inside a cabin while walking around, The door was ajar i peaked inside to see if i was welcome he motioned me to join him, Again i was soon on my knees sucking him off too. He had a nice cut cock of 7 inches he did not last long after some expert deep throating he started to moan that he was gonna cum & soon enough starting exploding ropes & ropes of cum, I think it was at least a weeks worth cum but i swallowed it all down.

After that i thought i would take a break so walked the halls where the glory hole cabines were some more, I saw a very fit looking body builder that i thought was totally straight enter a cabin when he saw me pass by, i entered the adjoining booth, He soon had his cock out stroking,.

I put my fingers on the hole & stuck my tongue through i was soon rewarded with his cock sliding down my throat a nice 7 inches of meat, I got him nice hard & wet in no time. He pulled out & asked through the hole if i had a condom. I just nodded reached in to my pants that were already on the ground & fished out one of my spiked condoms. I took it out of the wrapper & slid it over his cock through the hole. Then i pushed my ass up to the hole so he could slide inside me which he soon enough did.

He fucked for a solid 10 minutes grunting & moaning & slamming the partition, I felt clearly at one stage the head of his cock sliding through the spiked condom, The condom by now had split open fully but he did not notice or did not care & just continued fucking me.

Then i heard his breathing change & knew he was getting close & soon enough he was unloading deep inside my ass. It felt totally awesome. I love getting bred through glory holes.

After he slid out the BBC from earlier got back inside the booth & stuck his monster cock through the hole again. Not to waste anytime i pushed my cummy ass up against the hole & let him slide inside me within a couple of minutes i was being rewarded with another load deep in my cummy ass.

By the time this was all done i think in a space of about 3 hours i was pretty spent by then, So decided to call it a day too. All in all not a bad way to spend an afternoon at the glory hole booths 2 loads down my throat & 3 up my ass.

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Was out on the Katy Trail last night hoping someone was out cruising and sure enough there were. Sucked off a couple guys, but finally got lucky with a blonde guy I'm guessing was around 20 with a beautifully smooth body and huge nipples. We'd moved off into a wooded area to play. As soon as he felt my size and that I was uncut he told me how bad he wanted me in him. I wasn't about to wait, pulled a packet of lube out of my pocket and quickly lubed up my cock and ass and was inside him bare. He was moaning with delight and I wasn't going to give him a chance to change his mind or ask if I wrapped. I was stroking inside him for all I was worth and ready to get release from all the guys I'd sucked but who didnt reciprocate. Soon enough I shot what felt like a powerful blast in him which had him screaming "fuck yeah, oh god, fuck yeah." But I wasn't done and still kept stroking inside him. I asked him where he wanted the second load and he told me "inside me" so I kept at it until I blew that second load deep in his guts, knowing that he's a fucking whore just like I am. 

As I was sliding out of him he announced "it's your turn" and asked for lube. I handed it to him and quickly his thick curved cock was rammed in my ass. He hadn't put enough lube on but I hardly cared as he wasn't my first today. He'd hardly stroked much when he let out a loud groan and I could feel his cum flooding my guts. I was hoping he'd keep going but he slid out of me even though his cock was still rock hard. He seemed freaked out or something and quickly pulled his shorts back up and hurried off back into the trail quickly without saying a word. But sometimes guys are like that cruising; they get what they want and they go. Maybe their embarrassed by their desires or just want to move on once they're fulfilled. Me? I cruised a little more and sucked off two more guys before calling it a night...all with blonde boy's cum still in my ass.

14 hours ago, Dickmagnet said:

Was back at that same theatre this afternoon the one that is in the middle of nowhere so to speak, Well during the week the place was buzzing because the road it's located on is a shopping strip during the week & some weekends.

Anyway no sooner then i arrived i was in a cabin sucking of some guy though a glory hole, Could hardly make out what he looked like but the cock was petty fat about 6inches & cut, I got him deep in my throat & after getting him nice & hard he blasted a sweet tasting load in my mouth which i quickly swallowed being the pig that i am.

Next guy was also through the glory hole a BBC about 9 inches of cut fuck meat, I first sucked him hard & wet to full attention, After he was hard he said i want to fuck you. So i pushed my pants down & pushed my jock straped ass against the glory hole it was a bit difficult getting all that meat inside me but soon enough he was balls deep slamming the partition wall & banging my ass deep. After a good 10 minutes the guy starts moaning out load & starts unloading deep in my ass.

I'm sure the whole theatre heard him fucking me & busting his thick nut inside me too.

Next guy was stroking his cock inside a cabin while walking around, The door was ajar i peaked inside to see if i was welcome he motioned me to join him, Again i was soon on my knees sucking him off too. He had a nice cut cock of 7 inches he did not last long after some expert deep throating he started to moan that he was gonna cum & soon enough starting exploding ropes & ropes of cum, I think it was at least a weeks worth cum but i swallowed it all down.

After that i thought i would take a break so walked the halls where the glory hole cabines were some more, I saw a very fit looking body builder that i thought was totally straight enter a cabin when he saw me pass by, i entered the adjoining booth, He soon had his cock out stroking,.

I put my fingers on the hole & stuck my tongue through i was soon rewarded with his cock sliding down my throat a nice 7 inches of meat, I got him nice hard & wet in no time. He pulled out & asked through the hole if i had a condom. I just nodded reached in to my pants that were already on the ground & fished out one of my spiked condoms. I took it out of the wrapper & slid it over his cock through the hole. Then i pushed my ass up to the hole so he could slide inside me which he soon enough did.

He fucked for a solid 10 minutes grunting & moaning & slamming the partition, I felt clearly at one stage the head of his cock sliding through the spiked condom, The condom by now had split open fully but he did not notice or did not care & just continued fucking me.

Then i heard his breathing change & knew he was getting close & soon enough he was unloading deep inside my ass. It felt totally awesome. I love getting bred through glory holes.

After he slid out the BBC from earlier got back inside the booth & stuck his monster cock through the hole again. Not to waste anytime i pushed my cummy ass up against the hole & let him slide inside me within a couple of minutes i was being rewarded with another load deep in my cummy ass.

By the time this was all done i think in a space of about 3 hours i was pretty spent by then, So decided to call it a day too. All in all not a bad way to spend an afternoon at the glory hole booths 2 loads down my throat & 3 up my ass.

Every time I end up at Bluevision it's dead and borrrring.

Edited by Bartje
  • Upvote 1

RALEIGH - Had a guy from MANHUNT (wow) hit me up.  25 and darker skin than me.  Nice looks from what I could tell and an uncut cock.  He told me he's bisexual and wanted to fill my hole with his cum.  We arranged a time and he said it had to be quick because he had to "go pick up his kid at 2pm."  Wow - I can't decide if that makes it hotter or not.  Anyways, he came over, find my ass ready for his uncut cock and slid in.  He loved to hit the poppers and he was one of those jackhammer fucks.  After 5 or 6 minutes of fucking me he shot a nice load in me.  I felt it pump 4 times and when I would flush it out later in the day it was certainly a huge amount of cum!  Thanks, Baby Daddy!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Was bout a month ago. Sucked off two guys at the same time that i met on craigslist. Started with an older (60's) guy in decent shape with a nice thickness 6" c cock sucked him for a while then a younger (20's-30's) guy with tattoos shows up with a nice long like 7-8" thinner cock. I took turns sucking them both til the younger guy shot in my mouth, then i took the older guy back into my mouth with the younger guys cum still in my mouth and continued to suck and deepthroat him til she shot in my mouth to refreshing the cum i swallowed while sucking him

Guest Dickmagnet
12 hours ago, Bartje said:

Every time I end up at Bluevision it's dead and borrrring.

It could be the time & the day you are going, I also post online + the chat sites too where i go so fuckers can come too. But your reputation is that you're a no show so it most likely won't work for you.

Got three loads tonight. MY now regular pump and dump Asian top has been emailing saying he wanted to dump a load in me. Dropped by his building but his roommate was in, so he bred me in the building's laundryroom washroom. After my first load since I was downtown, connected with another Asian guy, this one from BBRT. He lived 5 minutes away. Walked in, stripped, sucked him, and he mounted me and dumped a quick load. He was still really horny, so got him hard again and he dumped a 2nd load in me. So a total of three loads from 2 guys tonight.

Hey studs! Been awhile since I posted! Hit Grindr today. A lot of tire kickers.  I am listed as a versatile top. Which I am, because I am not submissive and my ass is so tight that I don't really enjoy getting fucked. I am an was man. Love beefy, bubble hairy man melons with a furry trench. Bonus points for tan lines. I do.like other kinds. The before mentioned is my fave.

Came across a 28 year old Gay guy . He inboxes me. In my profile it says I am attracted to women.  Men are only hot in the context of sex. I said I like to top, and go raw.

We chatted back and forth. Finally he sent his ass pics.

"I am drooling" was my reply. Hook was set...so I thought.

I hop in my truck, drive down towards the river, and find my way to his place. He lived in a upscale neighborhood.  I was worried. In the past, my hottest hookups generally come from the sketchiest of places. Lol. I told myself not to hold his really nice home and neighborhood against him!

We greet,  some some LEGAL 420, then head to get bedroom.

We start by a heated, grunt filled, make out session. Clothes are schuked, and hands roam. He was a nice looking guy. Hair on his chest,  legs, and add cheeks.

We moved onto a 69. I was underneath. I dove in to his ass with my tongue. I spread his hairy, juicy buns and eat for all I was worth. 

I groaned "Better than any cheerleader valley girl...your ass is incredible to taste!"

He moaned approval, and went from sucking my cock to feasting on my freshly cleaned man ditch. He hooked my knees around the I side of my pits. He went in deep. Two men, being animalistic,  taking part in homosexual acts of biblical defiance! Hallelujah Joel Osteen! Your barely legal youth pastor is on Sean Cody's cumunion address, your boys will experience the gay freeway called Ahhhh-men!

After a prolonged and thorough sixty nine, I grab my bottle of lube. He grabs it from me and slathered it on his gay phallus. He has a distinct queer lust in his eyes as he sickened his cock. 

I don't say a word a get on all fours. I arch my back to provide him a world class view. With a little work, he invades my musky, hungry,  man cave. I slow him down. I adjust.  Yes I am that tight. I start smacking my ass back to meet his thrusts. No status discussed. No condoms suggested. I start groaning and spewing out vulgarities. 

"I am real close to cumming!" He shouts. 

"Come in my tight closeted girl chasing ass fucker! Give me every drop of that sperm

With that he released. I could feel his body slightly shake and his cock harden. He presses and holds balls deep. I encourage him to empty everything his tanks had in them!

We dislodge. He has a flushed and satisfied look on his face. I jack off. Using one hand to stroke,  and the other to examine the DNA evidence that my gay friend left behind after assaulting my rear entry. He dumped a huge load.

I convulse. Thick ribbons of baby batter give my new acquaintance a five star review of his performance.  I finish with my arms , chest,  stomach glistening with warm cock snot.

Entire hookup from arrival to rear entry delivery? 25 minutes. This type of gay sex will have me swearing off fish in favor of tube steaks and juicy buns! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, 18plus said:

Received last loads at the bathhouse started last night just got home. 

Load count:
Swing 6
Fuck Bench 8
Sauna 3
Private Room 7
Hallway 2
Total 26 doesn’t include swallowed 

Goddamit! Your load total looks like Tom Brady's Super Bowl 51 stat sheet! Team work my friend! Remember, there is no "i" in team, but there is in "Win. Wait a minute, team spelled backwards is "meat. Coincidence? I think not!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, kenaibull said:

Goddamit! Your load total looks like Tom Brady's Super Bowl 51 stat sheet! Team work my friend! Remember, there is no "i" in team, but there is in "Win. Wait a minute, team spelled backwards is "meat. Coincidence? I think not!

Oh trust me it was a team effort! I was the football, well the piece of meat being passed around! I wouldn't have gotten those loads with out the team of tops!

• Upvote 1

My bf is out of town this weekend so a buddy who’s been wanted me to breed him for a few years came over.  We had a few drinks and then got naked in bed and got right to it.  He immediately started sucking me and I was stroking his long slender cut cock.  When he came to for air I switched positions with him, sucking his cock as deeply as I could.  After a few mins of playing I handed him the bottle of poppers and lubed up my cock while took some big sniffs.  Then I took a hit and slide my cock into his tight hole.  It felt good to finally fuck him because he’s been wanting it since we met 8 years ago.  I had his legs in the air and fucked him as long as I could.  I finally said I was gonna cum and asked him if he wanted my poz load.  He said yes so I let the 5 day built up load explode into him.  I was so turned on and hard I just kept fucking him.  Then we both drifted off to sleep.  This morning we woke up with morning wood and went at it again.  I told him I wanted to fuck him doggie style at the edge of the bed.  He eagerly complied and moved into position.  I stood behind him, as he took a whiff of poppers I lubed up and slid into his willing hole.  After a few mins of pounding I unloaded into him again.  A new cumdump is born!

I texted my bf all the details and he’s super jealous he couldn’t be there too!

Edited by nvanguy1
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 5