Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

FT. LAUDERDALE - I can't believe I invited a first time Scruff trick to my home.  Having to sign them into my building and giving them my last name is weird, especially with how guys sometimes don't look like their profile pics on these sites.  However, today was a pleasant surprise.  When the female security guard is flirting with your trick as he signs in, you know you are about to fuck a hottie.  This boy (24) is darker skinned, tatts in the right places, worked out body and a great butt.  We went up to my condo and quickly he was naked and on the bed stroking his cock.  He had told me he loved his nipples played with, so I started there.  That got him going.  Soon I  had my tongue in his ass.  He also told me he wanted to get pounded doggie style.  NO PROBLEM!   Flipped him over onto his knees, arched his back so his hole was exposed and then proceeded to enter..... KIND OF.  My cockhead hit what felt like a brick wall.  This boy had a hole so tight I almost went and got some WD-40.  Wow.  We finally managed to get my cock into his hole and he whimpered a bit.  I fucked him doggie, on his back, on his side, off the edge of the bed, standing behind him and then again doggie.  Each time I pulled my cock all the way out it was difficult to get it back in, but I did notice his hole loosened up when I grabbed his nipples.  So with a little help from those nipps, I got back in him one last time and blew a nice load up his boyhole.  He's on PrEP and was more than happy to get cummed in.  He flipped onto his back and jerked off while I (you guessed it) played with his nipples.  He shot a big load and then we just laid there, panting.  He was soon showering and then gathering his stuff to leave.  I hope the security guard got a whiff of that sex smell as he walked past!  Happy Breeding

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Last night at a buddy's place he was hosting a group and my buddy with a 9x7 fat uncut cock (who I have a crush on) came late and I bred his whole as soon as I got him on the bed and then he flipped over and filled me up and went to town on my hole. When he came it was so deep and I could feel his cock twitching. Later on a breed him again and then much later he bred me again. He told me he would love to take me home for the night he couldn't this time, but I told him anytime you want me just call or text.

• Upvote 1

I met some black guys at the bookstore last night after work. Stripped naked in the room and all 6 of them pounded my ass and bred me and then invited others in to use my hole. I think I ended up taking 17 different cocks. It may have been a couple or 3 more. Went home with my ass full and smelling like a whorehouse with cum dripping out of my ass. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Insidemenow said:

I met some black guys at the bookstore last night after work. Stripped naked in the room and all 6 of them pounded my ass and bred me and then invited others in to use my hole. I think I ended up taking 17 different cocks. It may have been a couple or 3 more. Went home with my ass full and smelling like a whorehouse with cum dripping out of my ass. 

Real nice. The most black guys I had at the same time has being two. Last Tuesday.  

Had a Friday morning quick Grindr hookup. The guy was horny, short distance away and on my route to the station. Got to his house he came to the gate in a dressing gown - motioned me inside his room. He removed the dressing gown - i sucked his cock for a few minutes then dropped my pants and got on all fours on the bed. He then shoved his raw cock in my pre-lubed hole and fucked me hard and deep til he shot his load in my ass. Pulled uopmy pants and left. Had to shove a tissue up my hole to prevent the cum from leaking out while i was on the train - I was going commando. Got to work and kept the load in my ass as long as possible - but eventually farted it out in the afternoon. I love hot hard quickie fucks - this lasted all of 10 minutes. Will do it again with this guy anytime!

Edited by BBPaulZA
typo
  • Upvote 2

I've been dropping by the local abs every now and then after work, and alternating between giving head and fucking asses, and yesterday's was hot.

A guy in the next booth was teasing me: rubbing me between his cheeks, running his fingers up the underside of my cock, and alternating between sucking and jerking me. After a couple of minutes, I felt him slip a rubber on me, then turned around and slammed himself on my cock.

The angle was off, and I felt like he was going to break my dick, so I pulled out, stripped the condom off, and started jerking off. He reached through the hole, pulled my cock onto his side, put another condom on me, and pulled me into his ass. At that point, It felt better -- he was lined up now -- but I wasn't really getting a lot of pleasure out of it. I just wanted to get home, so I pulled out, stripped the condom off, and started jerking my cock again. After about ten or fifteen seconds, he pulled me back to his side and started giving me a mediocre blowjob, then turned around, grabbed my cock, and started backing onto it. He kept hesitating every inch or so, and he was tight enough that I'm pretty sure spit was the only lube he'd used, so I didn't move until he'd pushed back to the point that I was balls deep in him.

He started sliding up and down it and alternating between saying 'no, I can't" and "oh god, oh god, oh fuck me!" Bare skin always feels the best, and when he started twitching and moaning, I blew into him. Things got real slick, real fast, and he froze. He reached back and felt my cummy cock, then started sliding up and down again. About five minutes later I managed a second load, and then I was done.

I pulled out and wiped off my dick, and saw him fingering his hole, jerking his finger away, and then putting it back up and feeling the cum oozing out. By the time I was buttoned up and out the door, he had his finger in his ass and just kept saying "oh shit, no way ... no way ... he came in me."

I don't know if he really was that hesitant or inexperienced, but if he was, I think I introduced him to the joy he can feel accepting the role of cumdump.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

incredible weekend.   Friday night spent at a house party in Greenville Sc.   Four more toxic loads accepted.  Saturday at PRIDE Atlanta...not sex, but lots of fun.  Last night at Cheshire Bridge Hotel.  Another 4 loads.  One dude had a scorpion tattoo that was amazing.   My toxic load count certainly increased this weekend.   

• Upvote 1

Just got another load fucked in to me.. 2 loads in 3 days is a new record for me lol

This is another guy from grindr who works in a hospital near by. Previously when we chatted he stated that he prefers condoms. So that immediately put him low down in my priorities. But...he has a 20cm curved dick...so...he was always on my radar lol. Anyway this last week he suddenly appeared on BBRTS....much to my surprise....lol.

We always has clashing schedules so it was always difficult to connect. Today the bareback gods were smiling on me....he was free and I had an opening (So to speak). So..messaged him to come over...he didn't bat an eyelid and was at my place in 5 minutes. As soon as he walked in the door I grabbed his cock through his pants...nice big firm piece of meat!

We got naked and I sucked him a bit..and then presented my ass to him. He wasted no time in shoving that rock hard 20cm piece meat balls deep into.my hole and then proceeded to fuck me hard....literally a good old pounding! 

This continued for about 10 minutes until he finally declared his intention to cum...so I I had ensure he knew what I wanted by saying..ueah...breed my hole..fill me with cum...and he did! Big load of cum in my hole as I type......another one on my repeat list20171015_132802.thumb.jpg.13986b0e131606089b92489ceb0ddf97.jpg

20171015_132811.jpg

20171015_132826.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

On 13/10/2017 at 7:21 PM, BottomBreeder said:

FT. LAUDERDALE - I can't believe I invited a first time Scruff trick to my home.  Having to sign them into my building and giving them my last name is weird, especially with how guys sometimes don't look like their profile pics on these sites.  However, today was a pleasant surprise.  When the female security guard is flirting with your trick as he signs in, you know you are about to fuck a hottie.  This boy (24) is darker skinned, tatts in the right places, worked out body and a great butt.  We went up to my condo and quickly he was naked and on the bed stroking his cock.  He had told me he loved his nipples played with, so I started there.  That got him going.  Soon I  had my tongue in his ass.  He also told me he wanted to get pounded doggie style.  NO PROBLEM!   Flipped him over onto his knees, arched his back so his hole was exposed and then proceeded to enter..... KIND OF.  My cockhead hit what felt like a brick wall.  This boy had a hole so tight I almost went and got some WD-40.  Wow.  We finally managed to get my cock into his hole and he whimpered a bit.  I fucked him doggie, on his back, on his side, off the edge of the bed, standing behind him and then again doggie.  Each time I pulled my cock all the way out it was difficult to get it back in, but I did notice his hole loosened up when I grabbed his nipples.  So with a little help from those nipps, I got back in him one last time and blew a nice load up his boyhole.  He's on PrEP and was more than happy to get cummed in.  He flipped onto his back and jerked off while I (you guessed it) played with his nipples.  He shot a big load and then we just laid there, panting.  He was soon showering and then gathering his stuff to leave.  I hope the security guard got a whiff of that sex smell as he walked past!  Happy Breeding

Can't beat titplay, titwork and clamps throughout breeding as top btm or vers.

Guest Upstateguy518

I was chatting on grindr with this 50 year old guy for an hour or so. Ended up meeting him in a restroom and sucked him off, I loved it. Really hope we can make it a casual thing as I love to suck cock on the daily but sadly most my grindr hook ups are one and done.

Haven't posted in awhile, but, will mention last two.  I was drinking and camming last night, and was pretty drunk. Well, messaged back and forth with a young army guy who has been wanting to fuck me for awhile, but, timings were off. Last night, messages me to come over, and fuck me. So, invite him over, he arrives about 30 min later. Go up to my bedroom, and he proceeds to fuck me for quite sometime. Never asked for condom, or mentioned it, just rammed in raw! Blasted my ass with a huge load of cum, then dressed and was out the door. 

This morning, message from a regular married guy. Loves piss play too, as do I.  Says he has been hydrating all morning, hoping to catch me online. Comes over and says he has to pee real bad, so with limited foreplay, pushes me unto my back on my bed, and slides his cock slowly into my ass. A little spit for lube, helped his cock a bit better, as I was feeling rather tight. He held still for several minutes, then starting filling me with hot piss! Felt so good, and my ass was completely sealed around his cock, none leaking out. After he finished, pulled out, and covered my cock and me in a bit more, before pushing his cock back in and beginning to fuck my now sloppy dripping ass! With in only a few minutes, he said he couldn't hold back and was going to cum! Wrapped my legs around him, pulling him in, and he grunted and came deep! I was playing with my cock the whole time, and after planting all of his cum in my ass, he pulled out, and pissed some more all over my hand on my cock, adding warm lube. I blasted a bunch of cum all over myself! It was so so hot!  

Def one of my favorite things! Getting fucked and pissed on or in! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

About 3:00 am a guy from Craig’s list came to my hotel room and as soon as he closed the door he whipped out his cock n shoved it down my througt a minute later I was on my stomach taking his whole cock from top to balls pounding me the fuck out n shot his load pushed in me as deep as he could his loads dripped out of me all day when he left for my first time I posted n add trying to get more guys to show up n fill my hole with there like ads n no one did really wish I was still getting loaded up maybe one day I will be so lucky

Guest Dickmagnet

Was in the cinema taking loads yesterday through the glory holes, First load was a scaly lad / man more man i should say because the guy was easily hitting 40+ but wearing a adidas tracksuit he soon had me bent over pushed my legs apart on a couch & slid inside me bare. He pumped a sizeable load in my ass.

After him i took 1 more from a guy who insisted on using a rubber so i slid one of my spiked ones over him but it was not enjoyable as a fuck goes the rhythm was totally off but the guy shot his load pretty quick so better then nothing i suppose.

After I took those 2 loads & just about to join a guy in his booth when some pushy muscle queen tried to get inside my cabin with me still in there proclaiming i was leaving.

I just thought WTF man are you stupid or what so told him straight if i was leaving i would not still be standing in there.

Talk about desperate trying to get my action.

Anyway i joined my new fucker inside his booth wasted no time i was on my knees sucking his cock hard to attention while he was fingering my cummy ass. I dropped my jeans bent over & let him slide inside. He pumped me short & quick & soon enough was depositing load number 3 in my ass.

Busy fucktastic weekend! Started Friday afternoon when I was browsing the hook-up site and got a hit by a young guy who wanted a blowjob from a "Daddy". Wasn't exactly what I was looking for but it wasn't busy and I guess he hit me up because I was close to him. With hardly anyone else online I told him to come over in an hour. Cleaned out (just in case...). A blowjob it was. Guy was quite cute but nervous as hell. He had a nice dick though and it only took a few minutes for him to cum. He thanked me and nervously asked if it would be OK to contact me again? (anytime buddy!).

While I was sucking him I had heard the unmistaken sound of an incoming message so went to check after the young guy had left. Message from a guy who was on my 'friends' list. Said he was back in town for work and wanted to have some fun with my 'hot hole' before heading back home. Couldn't remember what he looked like and how it had been but I must have saved him on my list for a reason. Said he could meet after work around 5pm. Fine, come on over. When I opened the door it all came back. Guy in his 40s, big dick and multi-cummer. How could I have forgotten! It must have been two years ago. Aggressive fucker and had pumped a few loads in my ass. He didn't disappoint now. He left around 7pm after pounding my hole until he said his balls were drained and he had to go home. Left me with a sore hole and two loads. Thought it wise to give my hole a rest instead of looking for more on Friday night as I had planned originally.

Saturday night I got a text from my regular FB who I usually meet on Sunday afternoon. Said he was bored out of his mind and horny. Was I busy? Never for you. Came over early. He was horny alright. God, that guy knows how to use a hole, love the sexy fucker! Long fuck with one load in my ass then nursed his dick back to life and was rewarded with another down my throat. Thought he would cancel Sunday afternoon after this but he said "see you tomorrow". Then asked if I would mind him bringing a buddy? He only did that once before. Can't say no to that.

Was tired after that and went to bed with a book. Another text message: "fuck?" The Polish (beefy 30s) guy who wants to fuck after going out drinking on Saturday night with his straight colleagues. Had totally forgotten about him. Halfway or almost drunk of course, as usual. Sometimes I think he needs the alcohol to give him the courage to text me. He wasn't so drunk he couldn't get it up though. Fucked two loads in my ass in an hour and then rolled over and fell asleep. Didn't wake him up. I am not a fan of guys sleeping over but this has happened before. I was up early and let him sleep in a bit. I told him again he doesn't need to wait another week (a mid week fuck would be nice for a change....). He just nodded and smiled. Not sure if he understood what I said. His English isn't very good.

Early Sunday afternoon (the Polish guy had left a few hours before) my FB showed up with his buddy after texting first asking if I was ready. Fit 50s or even close to 60s guy. Said he heard about me from his friend and had asked if he could join some time. Both didn't waste any time. He said he wanted to enjoy my hole as much as possible but he'd be done once he came so he wanted to postpone that as much as he could. What followed was a fucking marathon I haven't had for a long time . Fit Daddy said he would start to "open that hole for his buddy" (not that my hole needed that after Saturday night...). His dick isn't as big and thick as my FB's but he fucked like forever until FB took over for a while and planted his first load. "Daddy" took over again and continued fucking. Damn that guy had stamina. FB took over again and dumped another load. Then Fit guy again switching from hard to slow fucks. This time spit roast with me sucking FB who all the time was telling his buddy to "fuck that hole Paul!" and "Fuck the whore". Never heard him so verbal before. FB pushed his friend out of the way and pounded my ass doggy for what was like 10 hard minutes before he shot again and collapsed on my back. Daddy told him "get off him, I need to cum". Rammed his dick balls deep and started pounding so hard I practically begged him to cum. He kept fucking and fucking and fucking. My hole was sore and I didn't think I could take much more. When he finally came he yelled so hard the neighbors must have heard him. They left soon after that. Paul said he hoped to meet again some time. FB was his usual friendly self again. When I looked at the clock I saw we'd been at it for more than three hours. I was all fucked out and didn't think I could take a dick ever again. No doubt one of the best experiences I had in the last few years! Texted my FB saying it had been great and we should do this again. Got a smiley back with a "Sure, some time". Teaser.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4