Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

This weekend. Was well used by a couple who live opposite, one black one white. They have a cellar that has a sling and where they like to party. Each of them loaded me a few times and for the last few hours we were joined by the black guy’s 19yo nephew who bred me too.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Guest Upstateguy518

Another hook up today from A4A. Married guy who’s wife isn’t putting out. Talked him into meeting me for a blowjob and he was all for it. Two things I noticed: It was clearly his first time with a guy as it took him a while to get hard in my mouth. The second is that his cock pics were a bit misleading and he wasn’t as big as I thought he’d be.

It was definitely the most awkward blowjob I’ve given. He was a lot more focused on quickly cumming than letting me giving him good head. Half the time he spent just jerking off as I tried to take him back in my mouth. I actually got a bit frustrated and pulled his hands away and went back to sucking/jerking him.

He ended up cumming a surprising 4 times in 10 minutes. He finished the first time in my mouth and I just kept sucking. He ended up getting hard again then came again in my mouth. The third time he jerked off and rubbed the cum all over my face. After that I left and he texted me soon after saying when I left he jerked himself off again. 

Walked into the bookstore last night and looked at some dvd's in the gay section. A guy came up close to me and reached out go grab my ass, "I've fucked you before. I've got a big load for your hole" he said. I had no clue who he was, I get fucked anon all the time, so I reached out to grope his crotch and felt his dick get hard real fast. "That thing needs to be in my ass" I said and we started making our way to the video rooms. One of the clerks saw us and groped himself and I told him quietly that he needed to put that thing in my ass. I picked the first empty room and, leaving the door wide open, immediately started stripping naked. The clerk felt my ass and then slid into my already cum filled ass and started immediately pounding me. I noticed he didn't bother closing the door so I just let out a moan as he sunk into me and then stayed verbal as he fucked me. By the time he was finished the other guy had his cock out and took his place in my ass. There were already 3 other guys watching so I pulled one over and started sucking his cock.  Four hours later I left, covered in cum and smelling of sex. I just put on my underwear and walked out to the car while cum was dripping out of my ass and making a big wet stain.  

I want more cock!!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Stopped by my guys house this afternoon, he's had this eight and a half inch dick and enjoys being blown. As soon as I arrived he was already undressed and I quickly joined him and got on my knees in order to take him in my mouth. 

I worked him slowly feeling his shady grow even harder in my mouth, I showed the tempo and teased his engorged head with my lips and tongue until he couldn't take no more. He stood grabbed the sides of my head and quickened his thrust until he grunted and moaned loudly and came in my mouth

• Upvote 1

Had a hot threesome this afternoon. One of my new regular guys (older, in his late 50s) was horny but couldn’t host so he went on Grindr and found someone to host nearby (mid 20’s, a little athletic, above average cock). I stopped by and they both started making out with me and rimming me. The younger guy fed me poppers and pushed inside me with me on my back. He fucked me for awhile and then flipped me over. I sucked the older guy’s cock while the first guy bred me. Then they switched positions and the older guy dumped his load in me pretty quickly. 

It was a hot fuck ?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I was blowing a guy at @ClubColumbus today and he was raving about my cocksucking skills. He then came around behind me and eased the head of his cock into my honey hole. I immediately clamped down and pulled him the rest of the way in using my muscles. He was in heaven! It must have been his first time with an #AlphaBottom . Didn’t take him long to nut from my anal ministrations! #bbbh 

There were several other loads but this was the best of the day!

• Like 1

Guest rawhide50

Local vid store. Took two loads from complete strangers. Second top loved fingering the load from the first top and loved hearing the splashing noises made from cum load. All in all a good day at the vid store.

Just got a load pumped into my guts by a married guy. His wife and kids are out of town. Got there, he took me to his bedroom, I started by getting on my knees where I belong and wrapped my lips around his cock. That led to mutual sucking on the bed, and right as he was about to cum he put me on my back and slid his cock into me in one firm stroke. I was on the edge the entire time he was fucking me. He was pumping his cock into my guts for about 10 mins before I started begging for his cum. He obliged and started thrusting even harder until he buried his cock as deep as he could and flooded my guts with his DNA. He kept his cock deep inside me and jerked me off, covering my stomach and chest with my cum. His load must have been huge because I felt a bunch leak down my leg as soon as I stood up. I can still feel his cum between my ass cheeks. I love knowing that there’s nothing I can do to stop my blood from soaking up his dna 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Went to sauna this afternoon, fucked a guy in dark room and one in the sling but didn’t cum.

i had met 1 of the staff on Grindr and pump and dumped him at his house when his house mates were out ,and more recently at the local cruising area with a couple of loads in him.

more recently he has been coy on line.

not this afternoon ?

we met whilst he was cleaning out rooms , he’s a really hottie very early 30s short and whippet thin.

he grabbed my cock through my towel and I slipped my hands in the back of his trickiest and stuck my finger in his ass.

considering what a slut he and how much he gets fucked he has a hole like a 18 year old virgins , pink and tight.

he takes the position on the back matress already gisterning with lube and some one else’s cum

i love to rim him and work my tounge right in him , he’s pushes back loving it.

after a few minuets od this a gob on a finger I slide it in him ,his back arches and he huffs on a bottle of poppers , I stick a second and third finger in.

hes ready for my cock ,I push in most of a lube sachet with the last bit on my cockhead.

i stand behind him and put my hands round his thin 28 inch waste to keep him still whilst I slowly but firmly enter him.

i push till I’m in his velvety Shute up to my balls , I start to fuck him.

im not circumcised so I love to pull my foreskin back and feel my mushroom headengaging with his ass.

i soon get a rythem goinging , we are a great fit , I can go really deep in him grinding on his ass with him panting moaning and arching his back.

my cock is hard like an iron bar.

i feel my self building and with a final grind so I cum deep in him push in as far as I can and cum in him.

as I say I’ve fucked and loaded him several times and I’ve never even seen his cock.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Btmcumslut416 said:

Just got a load pumped into my guts by a married guy. His wife and kids are out of town. Got there, he took me to his bedroom, I started by getting on my knees where I belong and wrapped my lips around his cock. That led to mutual sucking on the bed, and right as he was about to cum he put me on my back and slid his cock into me in one firm stroke. I was on the edge the entire time he was fucking me. He was pumping his cock into my guts for about 10 mins before I started begging for his cum. He obliged and started thrusting even harder until he buried his cock as deep as he could and flooded my guts with his DNA. He kept his cock deep inside me and jerked me off, covering my stomach and chest with my cum. His load must have been huge because I felt a bunch leak down my leg as soon as I stood up. I can still feel his cum between my ass cheeks. I love knowing that there’s nothing I can do to stop my blood from soaking up his dna 

Married "straight" guys are so much fun, especially when the Missus is away. 

• Upvote 1

FT. LAUDERDALE - Took a pretty large cock tonight at Slammer through the gloryhole.  It was around 10pm, I had just gotten there, and this dude slid into booth #9.  I went into booth #10 and soon was sucking this huge cock.  Before long, I was backed down on it and taking that raw monster for a ride.  He wasn't a quick cum and go type, which is fine, but two other guys came into booth # 11 hoping for some action and all I could offer them was a mouth.  I loved taking his cock but holding that bent over position against a gloyhole while reaching forward to suck cocks on the other side gets a little tedious on the lower back and the legs.  Finally, right before I waved the white flag, he nutted in my hole and zipped up and left.  Hot ride, hope to take his cock again sometime!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/16/2017 at 7:31 PM, Upstateguy518 said:

Another hook up today from A4A. Married guy who’s wife isn’t putting out. Talked him into meeting me for a blowjob and he was all for it. Two things I noticed: It was clearly his first time with a guy as it took him a while to get hard in my mouth. The second is that his cock pics were a bit misleading and he wasn’t as big as I thought he’d be.

It was definitely the most awkward blowjob I’ve given. He was a lot more focused on quickly cumming than letting me giving him good head. Half the time he spent just jerking off as I tried to take him back in my mouth. I actually got a bit frustrated and pulled his hands away and went back to sucking/jerking him.

He ended up cumming a surprising 4 times in 10 minutes. He finished the first time in my mouth and I just kept sucking. He ended up getting hard again then came again in my mouth. The third time he jerked off and rubbed the cum all over my face. After that I left and he texted me soon after saying when I left he jerked himself off again. 

There’s something especially hot about being a married guy’s first. They get so nervous at first, but once the hormones finally kick in they can be the best fucks. 

I ran into a 20-something guy at the gym I have missed around with a little in the past, but until tonight it’s always been some JO or quick head. Tonight he asked if I wanted to go to his place since his roommate was out of town. He’s tall, skinny with an average length cock that’s nice and thick with a beautiful mushroom head. At his apartment he fucked me on all fours on the living room floor. He was so intense and he blew a massive load up my ass. 

• Like 2

Guest Upstateguy518
14 hours ago, KindaBasic said:

There’s something especially hot about being a married guy’s first. They get so nervous at first, but once the hormones finally kick in they can be the best fucks. 

Oh hell yeah. He was so on edge at first but after a few minutes, It was just cum shot after cum shot.