Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I was alone doing some maintenance work in our holiday cottage last night. I had Grindr running on my phone in the background, but I was not actively following it. I had about an hour's work left before returning home to sleep with my wife, when I heard a Grindr ping on my phone. I checked and it was a message from a guy living five miles away. We'd chatted before, but never hooked up. He was just interested in mutual blow jobs. He asked if he could come over, so I agreed.

He stripped on arrival and almost tore my clothes off before ramming his tongue down my throat. His first question was did I have any condoms. To which I answered no, as I was not expecting sex.  Within a couple of minutes his bare average sized cock had been rammed up my ass with only spit as lube.  This guy was feeling really horny and fucked me hard for about 15 minutes before asking where he should cum. He dropped his load as deeply as he could reach inside me.

When I got home I had to throw my torn and messed up briefs in to the trash, I'd leaked his load. Twelve hours later, I'm still feeling sore in my ass from his onslaught

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thursday went to the Glorious sex club in DC for a couple hours. Was going to meet a buddy there but he was running late.  Hot guy watching a movie stroking his cock. I pulled my cock out and did the same. He came over and started sucking me hard.  I started feeling around his ass and it was lubed/wet and ready.  I got behind him and banged his hole.  He kept saying "oh Daddy! that feels so good..keep pounding"  I shot a nice load deep inside his hole.  When my bud got there he was pissed that I shot my first load into this other guy..lol  not easy to pass up a hot ass.

Edited by bihairy
spelling
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Got messaged by this hot mix race kid last night, profile said he was 20, dunno if he was Latino, black or what but had a hot body and pretty face and more importantly wanted me to fuck him and cum inside him. I've had a run of guys lately who Sa they want it that way but get cold feet as I'm about to blast inside them and I was hoping I wasn't gonna have to force it on him. He couldn't host but was cool with fucking in my car so I went to go meet him.

hookups like this are always potentially risky. He might not be who he says he is. He was in a bad neighborhood so that was cause for concern. As I pulled up I could see him and he looked just like his picture. He got in and told me to drive off as he looked around. In a few blocks he had my cock out and was stroking me and stroking himself. I hadn't seen his dick yet and surprised at how big it was, yet he only wanted to bottom. I could barely focus on driving for staring at his big cock. He directed me to a place to park that looked pretty secure and he and I scrambled into the back seat. He wasn't sucking me long before he slid his ass down on my throbbing cock. He didn't use any lube and his ass was offering almost no resistance so I could tell he'd been getting fucked a lot lately. He was bucking and riding my cock like a pro and suddenly he pulled off me, laid me back and started fucking my mouth. His big thick uncut dick felt great in my mouth and soon he shot a massive load down my throat. He smiled a sweet boyish grin at me and went back to riding my dick.

Now he was begging for me to cum in him, telling me how good my dick felt, how bad he wanted my cum in him. I'd almost cum when he shot in my mouth and with him aggressively riding my dick it didnt take long for me to cum. I pushed him on his back and worked his legs over my shoulders and was ready to pound load #2 in him for all I was worth. His face was lit up with a smile as I stroked inside him and played with his dick and perky nipples. He was moaning with delight and before long I blasted load #2 inside him. I quick cleaned up and tossed him the towel so he could clean up too and we were into the awkward post-sex stage of things. I would have taken his dick were he a top or verse but that wasn't gonna happen. We smiled at each other and he guided me back to where I picked him up and dropped him off. It was fun while it lasted.

FT. LAUDERDALE - Ever have one of those nights where you just aren't sure how many loads you took?  That was me last night.  I only slid into one ass at Slammer but he didn't make me cum.  I did take 4 cocks throughout the night, two of which I believe nutted in my ass, but I'm not certain.  One did for sure (I have the evidence) and up to all 4 did, but I'm guessing it's more likely 1 or 2 that came in me.  Anyways, better one nut than none, right?

• Like 3

2 Last night :)  First, a regular came over, started out on the couch, making out, then to the bedroom. He fucked me so good in several different positions, has such a nice cock, but, ultimately wasn't cumming but was rock hard,  so, ass to mouth, tasted so good, and sucked him till he was begging to feed me his cum! Swallowed a very nice sweet load from him! 

Well after he left, I was still so so horny and wanted to get fucked again, when a somewhat regular married guy texts me, asking if I am horny. Nice guy, nice cock, but almost always demands condoms, so I usually avoid him. Well, figured wth, and he is over in about 20 min. Start out on my knees sucking his cock, already hard. I was trying to get him to cum in my mouth as I preferred that to being fucked with a condom which he set on the end table. Eventually he sat on the couch and I carried on sucking his cock, bring him so close, when he lifts me up and says he wants to fuck me. Slips the condom on quickly, (damn), and I sit in his lap with his cock sliding right in, and I bounced up and down on his lap, my cock slapping off his belly. It did feel good, condom or not and I knew he was close, when he mumbled something which I thought was he was ready to cum and I just nodded, and said yes. Well, to my pleasure, he lifts me up, pulls out, rips the condom off, and pushes his bare cock right back in! Wow! Yes! Now he was fucking me like crazy, ramming that cock up in me! Soon enough he started grunting, swearing, and cumming deep in my ass! Fuck yes! Stayed deep until all of his cum was sure to be drained, then slipped off, got down to slowly suck his cock clean! Could taste the cum coating his cock, so good! Well, that was a nice surprise :)  Definitely will have to have him back sooner next time! 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Guest plowmeraw

Posted an ad on CL and a married daddy came over and bred me this afternoon. He was a great top. He came in, and we kind of got right to the point of taking off all our clothes. Then I sucked his cock awhile to get him nice and hard. He teased me for awhile because he knew I wanted it in my hole. He would alternate a gentle fuck with pounding me, sometimes slapping my ass or pulling my hair. After he unloaded, he kept fucking for awhile, pushing it deeper and deeper in. Have his digits now and will definitely take that load any time he wants to dump it. 

Paid a visit to Club 80 in Melb last night and it went off, one of those nights when the stars align.  Started in a small open room and ended up being bent over and tag fucked by 4 or 5 guys, not sure if I got 2 or 3 loads, there. so hot being bent over and as soon as one pulled out, another pushed in.  After 30mins or so, a semi reg that's fucked me there a few times with a nice big, fat cock took  me to a room, stripped me off and had his way with me, sadly he didn't blow, still to take his cum, no matter that it's the 4th or 5th time he's fucked me. He did suck all the cum out of my hole between fucks though :-).

Next I saw a hot latin guy in speedos, in a sling room about to fuck some lucky guy in the sling, so I got my cock out to jerk and watch, a bit of a crowd gathered, after 5mins or so I got a shot at the sling guys hole, then the latin guy slipped his cock up my hole. He didn't stay long then another older guy slipped his cock up me as I fucked sling guy.  Left there after 10 mins or so and ran into latin guy again, ended up in a room with him, stripped naked and ate his hole, then got to fuck him. Ended up doggy and dumped up his hot sweet smooth cunt, then he said he wanted to fuck me again so I let him, didn't blow though.

Wandered around a bit, then ended up in the basement, latin guy, a sexy indian guy ( I think he was Indian ) and a sexy bear were going at it on a public fuck bed, watched for a bit then fucked the bear. Left them to it after a bit and ended up in a dark corner, bent over, pants down and taking some total strangers cock. then an older guy fucked me, asked if I wanted his cum...  well yes!!! said he'd hunt me down when he was ready to blow. Found the bear and other two hotties going at it in a sling room. Indian fucked latin, I fucked bear in the sling, then had indian fuck me some.

the old guy ran into me and said was I ready, so stripped off in a room for him to use me and he pumped about 4 loads up my hole, last load he jerked off onto my hole. Who knew a guy could blow so much in a short space of time??  Left it at that and headed home, spent, used and very fucking happy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

After a dry week I put an ad on cl just to see what would happen on the offchance. A guy messaged me said he'd be round in an hour. After douching etc I heard the door open and close and his footsteps coming up the stairs. I had no idea what he looks like as he asked me to be on all fours arse in air. The room is pretty dark except for light from the landing. He took a while to get hard and use lube on the condom (I always swallow the contents) and he started fucking me with his fabulous 8 inch dick. He loved mounting me and then got me on my back. I realised he was mid 20s lanky tall hot Asian guy (of Pakistani extraction). It made my hole clench his cock tighter as he rammed it up me. We alternated trying different positions then he told me to suck it and how I loved worshipping his sexy looking hard schlong. It was obvious there was something not clicking into place with him - he said `Shall we do bareback?` I nodded my agreement as I was sucking. 

Lying on my front he fucked me hard then rotated me to his side him behind me I guided that lovely cock so that I could clench it with my cunt muscles. It was like a knife to butter completely filled me perfectly as it ravaged my hole. After a few minutes his panting increased and he shot his load inside it. 

I hope he comes back and what an hors d'oeuvre for the sauna tomorrow!

• Upvote 1

FT. LAUDERDALE - Whored one of my twink bottoms out last spring and had a young 20-something come add a load to him.  His profile said he was vers and I remember watching him breed the cumdump thinking that I wanted to add my nut to that boy someday.  I saw him on BBRT and Grindr after the whore session and hit him up.  He said he appreciated the compliments but he usually wasn't into older guys like me.  I was bummed, but understood.  So last night I was on Grindr and saw his profile had changed.... now he had a down arrow next to a pig face.  His profile said something about "looking for loads."  Ah - the boy had turned into a cumdump.  I was excited and hit him up.  He replied too late in the night for me to take action.  But tonight he hit me up again!  This time I was ready to breed him.  He already had one load in him and had another enroute.  I was going to be the "middle load."  I found him blindfolded and ass up.  His ass was just as beautiful as I remembered.  I ate his hole then slid in and gave him my load within 5 minutes.  He was appreciative and the sent me a pic of the cock that followed mine.  Yeah, he's going to bed a happy pig.... that next cock was HUGE.  Hope to breed him many times in the future!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest Dickmagnet

Was in the bookstore yesterday afternoon servicing the glory hole sucked off 4 guys & get fucked in total by 3 guys. Now for the details of the fucking.

First guy i started blowing got him nice & hard & just sat on his cock & milked him through the glory hole , He was banging the partition while fucking me deeper & it felt awesome. I'm pretty sure the guys in the bookstore heard us at it.

At last he let out a bellow & started emptying his nuts deep in my ass. I think it was a weeks worth of cum & a pretty big load. That felt sweet.

I was of to a good start. 2nd guy i saw being sucked off in the hallway, Was nothing special to look at but he had a nice cock. I saw him later heading inside a cabin with a GH. I followed inside the adjoining one, Was real quick on my knees fingers on the hole while he unbuckled & pushed his fat cock through the hole.

I could hardy see it was so dark but his cock felt good throbbing in my mouth, After 5 mins of this he pulled out & asked through the hole for a rubber. I took out one of my spiked condoms & slid it over his cock & backed up my ass to the hole.

He pushed all the way inside while i was sniffing my poppers. The guy had a good hard cock a good 8 inches of thick meat that really filled me up. I felt the tip of the condom split wide open & he continued fucking & soon enough i felt a massive load being shot inside my ass.

He did not stop but just continued fucking this guy was going for load number 2 & soon after that i was being rewarded with 2 loads deep in my now very wet cummy ass.

Later on i saw a hot looking guy number 3, I think this guy has fucked me before because he looked familiar. As soon as he saw me his cock was out & i was on my knees sucking him hard, When he was hard i just pushed my pants down presented him my cummy ass.

He dove right inside & fucked load number 4 deep inside. This guy nutted within 5 mins i think it was too horny for him to feel such a wet cummy ass & he could not hold back.

It was a good friday afternoon.

Last night, in La Guardia, before boarding a flight to Miami. Walked into the men’s room and catch the eyes of a flight attendant who gave me “the look”. I went to a stall near him, stroked my cock, and glanced at him. He moved to a stall in the busy bathroom and I followed when the coast was clear. Dropped his load in me in two minutes flat. Had a nice PA and I kept his cum in me the whole flight. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3