Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I've mentioned before that this fall has been busy with school stuff, and I've been wanting/needing some stress-relief sex.  Well, I finally had a good evening yesterday (Friday).

1) Came home from campus mid-afternoon, and my latino muscle jock buddy messaged me on Grindr and said he needed fucked.  He asked if he could rinse off in my shower when he got here as he'd be coming straight from the gym, to which I said yes.  He's always very intense (nothing slow, once I get inside him he just starts bucking away), but has such a nice body and hole that I don't mind the somewhat quick fuck-n-go that we have.  After I unloaded in him doggy style, he kept jacking while my cock was inside him and shot a huge load on the "sex blanket" I put over the bed when I host hookups. 

2) Since I had been planning on going down to Indianapolis, I messaged a daddy bear on Growlr that I knew from when I lived down there.  Every time I come down, I see if he's available for me to stop by to suck him off, and the last few times he's been out of town or timing didn't work out.  This time he was going to be free until 5:30, and he said he needed to unload a few day's worth.  I managed to get to his place in time, and I got him off within about 5 minutes - quick in and out. 

3) After getting a load from the daddy bear, I made my way downtown to the bathhouse.  The parking lot was fairly full, but that doesn't always mean it's crowded unfortunately.  It was an interesting evening... 

First "playtime" was with an older (50s-60s) muscle daddy bear in his suite room - I had gone in to suck him off, but it ended up being a passionate makeout and frottage session.  I eventually said I needed a break and moved on. 

A latino muscle beefy guy (probably 30s, not hairy) came into my room and we fooled around.  Lots of oral, licking, kissing, eye-staring.  There was a little bit of a communication issue - he admitted his English wasn't very good.  I got him turned around and rimmed him (great beefy ass to get my face in) but he didn't make any indication that he wanted to fuck, and with the communication issues, I didn't want to push it.  Eventually I told him I needed a break, which he seemed to understand.  I didn't see him much after that, otherwise I might've tried to get in his ass, or at least rimmed him again.

Another daddy "bear" (probably 40s, little chubby but not hairy), I'll call him J, came into my room and we did some mutual oral and that ALSO turned into a makeout/cuddle session where we learned we were both tops. We said we'd share a bottom together if we found one. 

Another muscular daddy type (40s or early 50s) came into my room, said "hey bud", dropped his towel, and stood next to where I was laying on the bed.  Nothing happened for a few seconds until I realized he just wanted me to suck him. So I did, and a within a few minutes he dropped his load down my throat, said "thanks" and left.  I imagine he had been there for awhile and it was time to go home to the family and he just needed to get off. 

Awhile later a smooth former-USMC guy came in (late 30s or early 40s) and started sucking me, and left my room door open.  As he sucked, I saw J watching and talking to someone outside the room, and a few seconds later J and this cute cub (20s) came into the room and he asked if they could share the space for a few (I think the cub was going to go down on him or something) but then they immediately left.  Then the guy sucking me got off the bed and said thanks and was going to leave.  I sucked him for a minute or two and tried to turn him around to rim him, but he stopped me and said he didn't want full sex.  I respected that and said to come back later if he wanted. 

I went down to the hot tub and the cute cub was talking to someone else about bathhouses he had been to, so I joined the conversation.  Damn that cub was handsome, had a great voice, great smile...and as he left the hot tub we exchanged a glance and smiles...I should've followed him out, but I didn't.  I didn't see him anymore after that, and I'm kicking myself for not pursuing him.  I talked to J about why they didn't stay in the room when he and the cub came in when the guy was sucking me, and he said the cub didn't like being watched - we both agreed that maybe he should reconsider coming to a bathhouse then!

The bathhouse was doing a "movie night" in the lounge area that night, and they provided some food while the movie was showing, so a lot of us took a break to get some food and watch a little of the movie before heading back to the hallways.  Nothing special with the food, but it was nice that they had it. 

Awhile later, J and I were laying on my bed with the room door open, just sorta cuddling and kissing, and hoping that some bottom would come in and start servicing us.  Some older guys (60s+) did come in and sucked us a little, but I wasn't interested in returning the favor or fucking them (sorry, I know most of you on here would take anyone, and I'm pretty open but there are just some guys I can't get into).  Then out of the blue this young twink (21 or 22) came in, said "hi" directly to me (after a bit I realized who he was - I had been with him before from BBRTS and he had seen the Quick Connect I posted about being at the bathhouse), and started sucking me and then J.  I eventually moved behind him and gave him a fucking while he sucked J.  As I unloaded in his ass, J unloaded also..and of course we had onlookers from the doorway.  The three of us (me, J, and the twink) ended up in the hot tub after cleaning up...and another older daddy guy that I know from online (50s, he's always looking for twinks to fuck) joined us.  Although the older guy kept the conversation generic, he gradually inched closer to the twink and started rubbing his leg, etc...pretty soon they were going off together to the older guy's room...can't say I didn't see that coming! lol 

After that, J and I talked a little more and exchanged contact info, and he left.  I stuck around for another half hour or so, but the crowd had died down (it was about 11:30pm).  I knew it would pick back up again (and be younger) if I stayed longer, but I was getting tired and had an hour-long drive back home, so I called it a night. 

In summary for the day, I bred two asses, swallowed two loads, and made out and cuddled with more guys in one night than I ever have before. LOL  It was also refreshing to have so many guys tell me that I was handsome and that I had a nice cock or that I was funny, etc...after so much rejection lately on Grindr and from the locals.  That, and the general relaxation in the hot tub, made the night worth it, despite not having a lot of cum exchange. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

I love the ABS because guys go there to get off, no posing, just sucking and fucking. Last night was a really busy night and the large parking lot was almost full when i pulled in. Got some tokens and walked to the back hall where a few guys recognized and said quietly they wanted to fuck me, except for one guy who was quite loud when he told some others he was going to fuck my ass again tonight. So I was unbuckling and unzipping as I walked down the hall to the first open room followed by several guys. I barely had a chance to drop my pants before I was being bent over and my ass fingered. I already had 3 good loads in me so the guy wasted no time in sliding into my ass while another slapped my face with his cock so I could suck him. By the time a while later a clerk looked in the room and said to put some coins in the video machine I was naked and had taken a couple loads. I heard coins dropping in and the screen came to life. Someone came up beside me as I was taking it in both holes and said "Whore, look at me". It was the clerk. "Don't leave tonight without making sure I drop a load in you too". 17 loads had been dumped in my ass when another guy grabbed my hips and told me his shift was over and now it was his turn to plow me. My hole was gaping and dripping cum but I clenched as he rammed his hard cock in me and got verbal telling me he had watched me getting fucked and that I was a whore and a pussy only good to be used by men that knew how to use a pussy hole. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

FT. LAUDERDALE - Went to Slammers again to meet my cumdump buddy.  Got to fuck him through the gloryhole after he had freshly been nutted in a couple of times.  I just love that!  Also got to fuck a sexy cumdump in a jockstrap that was on the round bench in the back room.   Didn't nut in him tho.  Best part of the night was talking to this sexy young nerdy boy from Miami.  Even the bartender kept saying, "Wow, he's a hottie!  Let me know how it is!"  I saw him get fucked in the back room so I assumed he was a bottom.  He had a jockstrap on so that led me even more to that conclusion.  However, we found me in the hallway and pushed me into a room that has wooden slats on each side of the lockable door.  Because of this, people can see in.  There's a fuck bench in the room and I assumed we were going to play on the bench.  I had just nutted in my cumdump buddy and this sexy boy drops to his knees to suck my cock.  I locked the door because I wanted no distractions.  He wasn't able to get me more than half-hard so I swapped and started sucking his cock.  He could only take a few seconds of it before he said "I want to fuck you."  I stood up, my cock all of the sudden totally hard.  He was tugging on my cock now that it was hard, and I turned around and put my hands up on the wall to present my hole to him.  He said, "I have a condom."  DEAD SILENCE.  Then, the funniest thing ever happened.  He said, "Whoa - when I mentioned a condom you went completely soft."   Yep - the word 'condom' is a no-no with me.  He said, "Can I fuck you raw even though I'm poz?"   Shut up dude, just breed me.....  so he slides in and fucks me for 2-3 minutes.  At this point I turn to look at him and he asks if he can nut in my ass.  Just DO IT!  When I turned to look at him I noticed some of the sneaky guys had jiggled the door open and were now in the room observing.  Ah - gotta love an audience.  So he busts up inside of me, felt like a big load.  I was happy, he was happy.  We went separate ways and I would only see him one more time during the night.  His hole felt wet when I touched it.... next time I'm putting my babies in him!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

FT. LAUDERDALE - Just got home from a BBRT party where DotThatHole was taking anonymous loads.  INCREDIBLE ass on that guy!  Wow.  I was load #4 and when I left there were two more tops waiting in line.  He will be nice and cummy by days end!   If you're in South Florida today, look him up and go breed him! 

• Like 1

Thursday was a full moon (I think) and got 5 loads.

First was from a guy I met on Adam. Described himself as: " 54 GWM into hot sexy men that want to flip and fuck each other. "

I wasn't sure we were a match because I'm a TOTAL BOTTOM

I messaged him and wrote: " hey stud, what's up? "

He wrote: " Horny and stroking my cock "

I answered: " Mmm.. wanna breed my hole? "

" Would love to "

Damn! He was a nice looking dude, had a big cock and fucked me so good and deep

After he left, a regular that lives nearby messaged me on Adam and was coyly asking if I wanted it.

This guy is by no means attractive and has an average sized cock. But I was still horny and I said yes.

He tuned out to be super horny and fucked me like there was no tomorrow.

Two loads.

The last three were from another regular. Black dude with a 9 inch cock.

He fucked me for an hour and shot three loads in me.

Love a full moon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Called my regular with the 9 inches.

He's always down to breed my cunt.

He fucked me so deep and said he shot three loads in me. (2nd time this week)

He showed me a pic of a buddy of his who has 10 inches, who will be visiting soon.

He wants to have  a 3-way and tag team my ass.

I said I want double penetration too and he says his buddy already asked him if he thought I'd be into it.

I'm hard just thinking about it.

• Like 2

Went up to Chicago Steamworks Saturday evening, first time there. Got a room ,got undressed and started walking the halls. I was so fucking horny my cock was dripping pre-cum. Sucked a couple of cocks right away but they did not want to cum so I  went back to my room and left the door open with my ass up. After a short wait I felt someone rubbing my ass then walking up to my face and put their cock in my mouth. I sucked for a while then he started fingering my ass and asked if I had been fucked yet, I said no. He wanted me to put my ass up and got behind me and started working my hole til his cock was all the way in. He had me move to different possessions over the next 20 minutes before asking me where I wanted him to cum , I just pulled him closer and he sighed as he was filling me with his seed. He left and put on my jock and walked around to the glory holes and sling and had at least a 6 or 7 guys fuck me as I was getting sucked at the same time. By the time I left I had 2 loads in my ass and 1 in my mouth. Had a great time and hope to get back in the next couple of months. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Dickmagnet

Met up with a daddy yesterday, seriously buff hairy & just a big guy bigger then me too. Turns out he had a massive cock too easily 9 inches & boy when i felt it i just knew i wanted that big fucker deep in my ass squirting. I was soon on my knees sucking him hard to attention. He was fingering my ass pretty roughly & making light groaning noises. He was getting horny & then announced to me time to fuck you. I got on his bed stripped my clothes off & ass up, He was behind pushing his monster cock all the way inside, I was sniffing my poppers hard. Damn i needed them when i heard that familiar pop sound & his big fat cock just got through my ring. He fucked me relentlessly till he busted his nut deep in my ass all the while holdng me down by the shoulders. It hurt like fucking hell being bred but he got the job done. After this after a few mins he was hard again & wanted back inside my ass to fuck load number 2 inside. How could i say no.......

Posted to Craigslist and got a text from a couple. When I got there their house was next to z busy road and while it had a good number of bushes and trees beside the road it wouldn't have take much to look over into the lighted yard and see what was going on.  One guy was out there naked when I drove up and he directed me to park on the grass. Got out, stripped naked and he immediately started fingering my ads and feeling the loads there since I had just come from the ABS and had loads in me. I knelt down and started sucking his cock when his partner came out and without any preliminaries slid into my ass and started fucking me.He slammed me so hard he drove his partner's cock down my throat. It wasn't long before he picked up the pace and was telling me he was going to come in my ass. I felt his cock start sliding easier in and out and knew he had given me a load so I invited his partner to load me up too. He poised his dick at the entrance to my hole and then in one fast thrust he buried himself in my ass. While he fucked me cars were buzzing by on the other side of the bushes and I marvelled that no one looked over into the well lit side yard where we were all naked and I was getting pounded. It wasn't long before he blew on my ass and I cleaned off their dicks.  They invited me back to do it again mid afternoon tomorrow....

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Insidemenow said:

Posted to Craigslist and got a text from a couple. When I got there their house was next to z busy road and while it had a good number of bushes and trees beside the road it wouldn't have take much to look over into the lighted yard and see what was going on. 

Who in blazes was going to stop? People barely pay attention to the road and their driving, instead looking at their cellphone or car radio or the cd player; a naked man in the front yard, seen in the blink of an eye, will hardly make any impression on drivers. Passengers might have a better chance of noticing, but if your 8 year old says "Mom, there's a naked man over there," Mom is already 150 feet past the house and isn't inclined to believe her little darling. Your playmates had it figured out perfectly, in my opinion -- hide in plain view.

Guest hole4bbuse

Had a great fisting deep and wonderful multi fuck still twitching and want more. Any philly are tops want to play with and fuck some good ass? Hit me up 

E2AA84FF-02EC-46D2-8FF8-6BC1FFCE0A65.jpeg

I just met up with this cute "str8" asian guy. Apparently just broke up with his gf, and wanted to fuck a guy for the first time. Met him in is car, he brought a condom but forgot all about it while i sucked him hard. Not a bad dick, thin, he stuck it in and fucked me for about 2 min before cuming in me. Cleaned his cock then left.

I took advantage of the fact I was home alone to invite a married guy that I use from time to time over. He drives a truck locally and works late at night. He was desparate for a cock in him since he can't get together with men often. I made him kneel and get my cock wet then I gave him a good cumfuck before he went home to wifey.

• Upvote 3

Got home from work this morning and checked grindr to see if one of my favorite neighbors that's only on grindr was on.  He was.  10 Minutes later I'm sucking his beercan thick black cock, and when I bent over to take his cock he pushed hard into me and I wasn't quite ready.  FUCKING HURT.........So GOOD!

Didn't last long, a few minutes and I got a nice, big, creamy load pumped in my ass. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1