Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest rawhide50

Took two loads Sunday. One from a guy answering a post on CL. Showed up at his place and he promptly bent me over in his home office. Left with his seed leaking into my shorts since I don’t wear underwear.

Few hours later answered a hit on BBRTS and picked up hot young Latino. We drove down the street, parked and walked along a sidewalk beside a golf course. It was dark so we went off the path a few feet where I bent over behind a lardge oak tree. He proceeded to fill my ass with his load. We pulled up our pants and headed back to the car.

All in all a good Sunday.

Went to my hung bbc buddy’s place. He likes it anonymous, I come in and walk to his closet with a cloth like barrier hanging. No talking or moaning allowed. I pull my shorts down and produce my clean out and well lubed ass. He doesn’t use any lube so I must be prepared for it. He’s about 8 inches and I knell in front with my ass outside the curtain. 

I take a deep sniff of poppers and I know he’s huge. He enters slowly and easy. I think that this will be a quick one, he uses my ass as he pleases. He fucks nice and slow to make sure his cock is coated with my ass juices. My ass adjustes and I work my cunt lips and milk his dick in rythym. 

I’m hungry and want him to stay in my ass as long as he can. I alternate between clenching and pushing my hole out. This makes him hard and he extends his fucking. Fifteen minutes and he is still in me, enjoying my hole. The sound of squishing and slurping noises can be heard as he fucks and fucks. He silently cums and slowly withdraw. I barely can stand but leave quietly, no talking or anything. He wipes up my hole as he pulls out something goes plop. He cum mixed with lube, spit and Vaseline. 

I worry I might be dirty but when I got home and checked, a hole glob of cum came out. I think he came twice without me knowing. 

Each time I go to his place it gets better and better and I feel that I’m able to take his cock easier each time. I stick a finger in my ass to taste his cum. To be honest I haven’t even seen his cock yet since we don’t start with a blow job. He just stick his dick in my ready and willing fuck hole. 

Wish I had more guys like this. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

FT. LAUDERDALE - You may have read a month or so ago a hot story about me having an encounter behind a bar and between a row of vegetation and a delivery truck with a hot guy I've sweated for a long time now.  Last night he invited me to go shopping with me out of the blue.  I hate shopping.  I declined.  Later he sent me a text saying "I don't want to shop, I want to get pounded."  I'm totally into that!  I went to his place and we were soon naked and rolling around the bed.  He's such a sexy guy, I just drool thinking about him.  I got to eat his ass before I slid into him.  I hadn't seen my dick swell that fat in a while, obviously I was totally into him.  I'm pounding him and pounding him and he's loving it.  He's asking me to choke him.... so I do.  I flipped him over and had him present his ass to me doggy style.  He told me he would cum in that position.  Luckily, he didn't and I got to flip him back over and fuck him more on his back.  I had one leg over my shoulder fucking him really hard and my left hand was on his throat choking him.  He shot the most cum I've ever seen.... literally his chest was dripping from his shoulders down to his cock.  He squirted about 15 times it seemed like and each time was in a long stream of cum.  He literally coated himself.  I wasn't done and kept fucking the slippery boy until I added my load into his neg hole.  He couldn't believe how hot the sex was and neither could I.  It was even better than I imagined!  Can't wait to breed him again.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

FT. LAUDERDALE - My 22 year old vers top darker-skinned guy came over today.  We tried to arrange a 3some but without luck.  So he was in a top mood and needed a rather quick session since it was a lunch break fuck.  He arrived and asked to rinse off in my shower.  No problem.  While he showered I got down to my jockstrap and waited for him on the bed.  We made out, I sucked his cock, he ate my ass and then he wanted to enter me.  I told him to hang on and I ran to the kitchen and got my glass of frozen cum.  I thawed it a bit and got a syringe so he could lube up my ass and just slide in using the cum as the lube.  He got excited about trying something new and soon he was squirting my saved cum into my ass.  He slide his rock-hard cock in me doggy style.  HE fucked me like that for 5 or 7 minutes before flipping me on my back.  It was a pretty passionate fuck with kissing and lots of caressing.  He asked if I wanted his load and I said, "Of course."  I could feel his cock pulse in my ass several times and he lowered himself onto me and kissed me for a little bit.  His cock slowly went soft and slipped out of my hole.  He freshened up and went back to work.  The cum in still in my ass right now!  We are going to play again tonight and probably go to Slammer.  He's never been!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Sometimes I will do just about anything to get cock in my ass.  This morning I got a text from a guy that has fucked me before asking if I was available. Of course I was since I wasn't at work. He mentioned that "we" wanted to breed my bare ass. I didnt ask how many as he gave directions to drive to his house, strip naked outside the front door in the cold and put on the blindfold on the doorknob. He asked if i had cum in my ass already (yes, 3 loads) and then called me a fucking whore and said "we are going to treat you like a whore you fucking easy bitch. I told him I was theirs to use and anyone else he wanted to whore me out too. He told me to shut the fuck up, that it would be his decision who else got to fuck my bitch pussy. When I got there I stripped naked and waited, blindfolded, on the porch as I shivered in the cold. The door opened and a hand grabbed my ass and then slid a finger into my well lubed and filled ass. "You fucking whore pussy" he growled, grabbed my cock and balls and pulled me into the house where he bent me over some sort of bench.  "You deserved to be punished for being a whore and then a flog hit me hard across my ass. A series of hits from the flog rained down on my ass and back and then my legs were kicked apart and the flog went down the crack of my ass seeking out and hitting my balls. At the same time a large cock slapped my face and I opened my mouth as he forced it down my throat and face fucked me hard until I gagged. Another cock lined up at my hole and shoved into my ass. That's when I heard 2 or 3 others as they told the guy to fuck that pussy hard. I heard someone else talking on the phone telling someone to get over here to pound a whore bottom. As the guy in my ass grunted and gave up his load a 3rd guy leaned over me and said he'd fucked me anon over a dozen times in different places and that he had friends that liked to fucked a used pussy. He told another guy that had grabbed my hips and was rubbing his hard cock on my ass to just ram it into me. After the 4th guy bred me I heard the front door open several times as guys arrived.  The guy that texted me asked how many cocks had fucked me so far this month and I told him 141 plus them and he said he knew it was a lot because he had watched 15 guys unload in my ass at a bookstore and I never looked to see who was inside me. By the time I left I was leaking cum all over down my legs and the count was now 153. Not much more to get to my goal of 200 and then see how many more cocks I can get!! I'm still a fucking horny cock whore.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

Back to my usual sauna. Very quiet in the evening. But a beautiful young male seemed particularly happy to let me fuck him long and hard. This was followed by me servicing another older guy. After a long fuck my balls were drenched with both our exuded pre-cum. Later on the guy returned for a second helping. After two long fucks, however, I was begining to fade. I tried getting his cock to full erection to no avail, hoping he might return the favour. But then another guy with a smallish but beautifully erect cock joined us and I realised he was well up for it. I disengaged myself, turned round and let him take me raw. He relished the prospect and pounded me til he came and then his cock slipped out of me. By this time I was up for giving the other guy another long fuck myself.

Just took an anon load from a guy I met on squirt.  he walked in, I was naked riding my dildo, and he walked up and shoved his cock in my face.  Sucked him til he was rock hard.  He then played with my ass with the dildo be fore lubing up and sliding in.  fucked for a few min before unloading deep inside me, all the while making me beg for what I wanted.  Im now gyrating my ass on a plug ;)

Was chatting on Adam and came across another hairy latino, this guy had a nice fat cock.  His profile said "condom" but it never came up in conversation.  Got to his place he immediately pounced me, starting making out.  Told me he loves to rim and wants me to sit on his face when we were chatting so we made our way to the bed.  I notice condoms and lube on the side table.  HMMMM....but wait, he plops on the bed as with his feet at that side table.  I sit on his face and he gives me a phenomenal rim-job.  I get off his face and start making out, he pulls me on top of him, and is rubbing at my hole.  I spit in my hand, lube my ass with some spit and sit on his raw cock. 

Guess the condoms were for decor....

I shot almost right away, but he fucked me at least another 20 minutes, and it was HEAVEN!  He worked a long time to cum and boy was the reward more than worth it.  I get in the car, look at the time and realize we were playing almost an hour!  Great way to end the night....

Have a guy that looks like a hustler, safe only, hitting me up now.  See what he says when I say I just got bred and can use another load...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Guest rawhide50

Received a load from an online 29yo looking to bareback. Gave address and he was there in less than 5 min. Pumped me full of his cum in a matter of minutes and was on his way. Been carrying his seed since. Nice morning.

I got in contact with my fuck buddy and he was available yesterday afternoon so I went over to his garage and dressed in my girly clothes and  a wig and he started fucking me with a condom on and I asked him are you clean and he said yes so I asked him to do me bareback.  It was my very first bareback sex and creampie.  Can't wait till I can get it again.  

• Like 1

FT. LAUDERDALE - Went to breed Abearedboy from BBRT this morning at a hotel by the beach.  I've bred him before but he's such a whore he didn't remember.  When I arrived he was in his assless undies and his buddy was there naked.  I undressed and got behind the bottom and felt his hole.  It was very, very wet.  I slid in without any kind of lube no problem.  I fucked him for probably 6 or 8 minutes and his hole was sloppy and felt amazing.  I hit the poppers and blew a nice load in his ass.  That was 5 hours ago and I see he still has an ad posted on BBRT.  Go breed him if you're in the area!  He's a great cumdump.