Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last night I went to a bar and while I was at the urinals an Indian/Pakistani guy took one look at me and slipped his hand straight down the back of my pants and rubbed my hole and just told me to get in the cubicle because he was going to fuck me.

I didn’t hesitate and went straight in with him, already on my knees as he was still closing the door behind us. I started to suck his nice, thick cut cock and before long he was slamming it down my throat. After a few minutes he turned me around, yanked down my underwear and pushed his raw cock inside me. He fucked me relentlessly, and used my arse until he let out a barely stifled roar and came deep inside me.

He then gave my arse a big slap, pulled up his trousers and left without a word. I felt so dirty and slutty and I loved every second of it. ;)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

I met a young man while working a volunteer. He and I became friends and soon we started discussing gay men and sex. That led to him asking about gay sex and his hormones were raging. He was a hot young guy with lean body created by swimming and running.  He had an incredible personality and sexually enticing body. So my cock was hard most of the time I got close to him and I also discovered I enjoyed his body scent. One night he asked to hang out with me. It was Saturday night and I could stay up late. So we did and after some beers he told me he had feelings for me.  That led to kissing and some heavy petting.  Our rockets were ready to launch.  after some oral I started to rim his young tight ass for an hour until I slid my cock in his tight hole. He moaned and whimpered and finally we were fucking full force.  I couldn't hold back any longer and shot a hot creamy load into his ass.  He loved it and would come back for more loads after that.  It was an incredible load giving for me and he loved his first fuck and taking of a load.  Sadly he went off to college but when he visits Chicago he stops over for some hot bareback.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest Dickmagnet

Met my buff daddy yesterday in the pissing rain, Was a very very quick fuck job. Got inside undressed was on the bed him inside me within 2 minutes humping & within 5 mins dumping his babies deep inside me. After he was done, He needed a shower & get back to work. Honestly i like a longer fuck but a load is a load. Now i know how it feels to have a quick pump & dump.

Three loads today at Steamworks, Vancouver, Canada. By the time I made it to the border to come home to Seattle, some leaked out and my car smelled like a cumdump paradise. I'm sure the Border Agent could smell the loads, because he waved me through quickly.

Nothing better than being loaded up by three strangers 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Dickmagnet said:

Met my buff daddy yesterday in the pissing rain, Was a very very quick fuck job. Got inside undressed was on the bed him inside me within 2 minutes humping & within 5 mins dumping his babies deep inside me. After he was done, He needed a shower & get back to work. Honestly i like a longer fuck but a load is a load. Now i know how it feels to have a quick pump & dump.

I know the feeling.  It never seems to last long enough. 

I have this thing for inked boys. It must be the old story of opposites attracting, since I'm such a clean-cut prep. I just love bad boys. At the baths, it was getting late on a Sunday afternoon. Most of the action happens before 6, and I didn't get there until around 4. Not much going on in the rooms, so I headed for the sauna, which is pretty much my favorite scene anyway. There he was. Slim, trim, blond, scruff, cocky, and with several tats. I scooted up onto the upper bench around the corner, just so I could check him out and not appear to be staring. An older dude came in and started playing with the bad boy's cock. And the kid just reached up, put his hand on the back of his head, and forced him down on his cock. I couldn't see much else, except when the sauna door opened, and the light from outside spilled in. The dude giving head must not have done a great job, cuz he was dismissed after only a few minutes.

The left the inked dude solo on the bench. His legs were spread after getting serviced, and he was still showing a really nice hard cock. I made my move. I love sucking cock, and I wanted this guy's load. I gave him my best effort, and I loved hearing him grunt with approval. Grunts led to moans, and he leaned over, and put his head down by mine. I could feel the nice scruff on my ear as he whispered, "we're going to my room. I gotta head out soon. It's number 13." Turns out it was lucky 13.

In his room, he kicked back and told me to get between his legs. Love raking the hair on a dude's shins while I'm nursing his cock. That also let me nuzzle the inked areas on his thigh. I asked him if I was doing a good job, and he just held my head down, saying "don't stop, bro." After a while, he was reaching forward and playing with my hole. He told me to turn around and suck him while he rimmed me. FUCK, that was amazing, and I never felt anything so good. His beard was in my crack, and his tongue was better than most fingers. Amazing. He must have liked it, too, since he asked if I ever got fucked. Silence. I knew I wanted it, and it's not every day that a younger kid wants to fuck an older guy.

He slid out from under me, told me to stay kneeling, adding that my hole was so sweet, he had to just try playing with it with his cock. That's what he did, and since I was all slicked up from his deep rimming, my hole was wet and hungry. The kid's cock was beautiful, and I was totally turned on knowing an inked boy was about to breed me raw. He pressed the head of his cock against my ass, found the perfect angle and approach, and slid in. Slow but without stopping. FUCK, it was hot. Then he started rocking, pushed me down so I was lying flat, and started to pick up the pace. It was a fantastic fuck. His beard felt so sexy on the back of my neck as he started talking nasty about filling up a tight ass with cum. It was hot imagining a jock dude doing push-ups over my ass, feeling his sweaty legs against the back of mine, and tasting the salt on his arm. He pounded and then stopped, pounding once again--I guess to make sure his load went deep inside. 

I carried that load around for the next hour or so, hoping to find another top dude half as hot. I really hope he's there again sometime. I didn't catch his name, but he was totally cute, like a man/boy, and like all good 20somethings, full of cum and happy to share it. Lucky 13 indeed.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 9

Checked in at club Columbus at 9 am, it is now 9:50 and I’m already 2 loads and 3 big cocks in! Took a few minutes to set my room up, get undressed, go to the bathroom for a ”cleanliness” check. Then I walked the dark room, empty. Heard the hot tub and saw to handsome gentlemen relaxing in it. I went into the steam room and one of them followed. There was a 3rd hottie reclining in there so I stroked him hard proceeded to blow him. I felt the other guys hand on my hole and soon I felt something else. As he finished his hot tub friend came in and took his place in my hungry hole! After they nutted I had to step out to cool off and saw them both smiling in the shower! That’s how you work up a sweat!

Guest Scottishlad
25 minutes ago, headnurse20 said:

Checked in at club Columbus at 9 am, it is now 9:50 and I’m already 2 loads and 3 big cocks in! Took a few minutes to set my room up, get undressed, go to the bathroom for a ”cleanliness” check. Then I walked the dark room, empty. Heard the hot tub and saw to handsome gentlemen relaxing in it. I went into the steam room and one of them followed. There was a 3rd hottie reclining in there so I stroked him hard proceeded to blow him. I felt the other guys hand on my hole and soon I felt something else. As he finished his hot tub friend came in and took his place in my hungry hole! After they nutted I had to step out to cool off and saw them both smiling in the shower! That’s how you work up a sweat!

You still there now? 

Guest Scottishlad
1 minute ago, headnurse20 said:

I am! Room 242!

Unfortunately I'm no where near. 

Sounds like a fucking hot morning for you though. How many more cocks you looking to get?