Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest rawhide50

Guy answered a CL ad I posted looking to be bred. He likes darkroom action and so it was. Dropped a nice load after 10 minutes of non-stop fucking. He insists we do it again. Looks like a regular thing.

I worked from home yesterday, door bell rang.... went to the door to find a married guy I haven't seen in over a year looking desperate and horny - he took a big risk to just show up.  Nevertheless invited him in, kissed and hugged for a few and then I asked if he wanted me to work on that hard dick.  He said yes and I would love to have my ass eaten.  I went right to work.  Loved hearing him moan and as i worked on his ass, licked his balls and sucked his dick.  eventually got a nice load down my throat! 

• Upvote 1

had a bud spend the night last night, 3 HVL loads in my hole from him... last one around 6am this moring.  My hole is plugged still with his hot nasty cum in me.  OINK

My FB text me this morning to see if I'm free after work.  I was and I got myself ready, butthole whistling clean.  His bf (who he has an open relationship) seems to have an issue that his bf's been breeding me for almost 3 years.  I guess trolling around is fine but a steady hole to fill is threatening.  So we've had a short but torrid hookups lately.  Today he fucked me for about 30 minutes.  He was precumming like a horse and I kept sucking for more. Then he started feeling my lubed hole and he went right for it.  A little more aggressive than usual (who's complaining?) he had his hand on my throat as he plowed kissing and talking dirty.  He loves how my asshole feels gripping him.  He spit on my face a couple times telling me how he likes that I let him do whatever he wants and not complain.  I said I'll do almost anything to get his huge load deep in my hole--that's when he lost it and shot--alot. Always big loads and I'm holding it in all night.

• Upvote 2

A regular of mine just bred me in my hot tub. Today has been an awesome dick day in fact. Ive gone over two weeks with nothing, just a desert, than I get 3 different cocks in one day - a new tatted up white dude fucked me in the morning but used a condom, a big black guy Ive only been with once who fucked me BB but pulled out an came in my mouth came back an wanted to hook up so I took him upstairs to bed an worked his cock good an he slammed me hard an deep for awhile, just opened me right up an reminded me why I serve King Cock! He put me in my place but pulled out an came on my ass. Then a regular just txted me an wanted to come get in my hot tub so he came over an I got him hard under the water just strokin his cock, then I sat on it an without us even getting our shoulders above the water I rode his cock kinda reverse cowgirl meets doggy. He always breeds me an this came hard with his cock shoved all the way to the hilt in my pussy. Afterwards i sucked on his tits an he got hard again so he put it back in an fucked me a second time. Goddamn what a great day!

Guest Dickmagnet

Was serving the glory hole in that sleaze pit of a cinema yesterday, Took 5 loads with my ass backed up on the hole & just stayed there from dunno who but they all dumped there jizz deep inside my cummy ass. As one finished the next fucker left the cabin door open & slid inside my cummy ass & deposited load after load inside me. I was just sniffing poppers totally off my head it was awesome to get bred like this not knowing who was jizzing inside me. It was a good way to spend a free friday afternoon. When i left my hole was full of thick cum so i stuck my fingers inside & tasted some - boy that was some sweet cum.

I was in Gran Canaria a few weeks ago and had a particularly memorable encounter.

It was a Sunday evening and things were a bit slow in the cruising maze in the basement of Bunker Bar. There were only about 15 guys in total, of varying ages. I got a locker and stripped down to a jockstrap and t-shirt. I felt a bit vulnerable and overexposed but a few drinks sorted that out.

Anyway, I was back in the maze and an older, tall Italian guy followed me into a cubicle. We couldn’t get the doors shut so moved the small bench so the the door could not be pushed open. He then kissed me and started to finger my hole.

He asked for a condom and I said I don’t have one so he just turned me round and started fucking me with his 8”. I had to have a sniff of poppers to take it all. He fucked for about 15 minutes is various positions before dumping his load.

He pulled out and I sucked him to which he replied in his Italian accent: “You lika da taist?”

He then turned me round and with much grunting fucked another load into me.

By then people were constantly trying to open the door to the cubicle. We kissed again and he left. Before I could follow him out to leave the cubicle a tall black guy just stepped in, unzipped his fly and started kissing me, he then fingered my very sloppy hole. This got him very hard instantly and he just turned me round and started fucking. I took another hit of poppers as he was quite rough.

He fucked me for a while and I’m not sure whether he came and I had to really concentrate to tighten and loosen my arse muscle to take all of him as deep as possible. He then withdrew and zipped up his fly, thanked me and left.

....and to think that an hour earlier I wanted to call it a night and go home early!

• Upvote 3

Couple days ago started speaking to a really fit guy on Grindr. He picked me up and took me back to the hotel he was staying in. Fooled around a bit then ended up fucking him in his room and had a great time doing it.

The husband was out of town, so I figured it was a good night to find a little action. I hopped on Grindr and after about an hour got a hit form a nice, muscular/thick looking white guy. A few quick comments to establish he was looking for a top, a few quick photo swaps and i have his hotel room number. As I'm leaving, he messages, "bb ok?" and I was on my way to his hotel. 

I get to his hotel and he's as good looking as his photos (sweet) and starts giving me some pretty amazing head. He finally gets up and rides my dick for a bit before we switch into doggy and we fucked for about 20 minutes before I blew my load in him and he busted all over his towels. 

Here's hoping for some more fucking for the rest of 2017.

• Like 2

Was horny so I hopped on Grindr and changed my display title to “?⬇️ For a raw⬆️“. Got hit up by an older man around 50 years old who was also with a muscle black guy in his 20s. Both tops. I came over after we exchanged the usual business. 

They were both in white bath robes when I got there. I started playing with the black guy first while the older man was doing something elsewhere. Then it was the three of us. The older man started rimming me while I sucked the younger guy. I hit the poppers and the older guy slid inside me. He fucked me for a long time and would pull out, finger me really hard, then slide back inside. The fingering was way harder than I am used to. I was spit roasted. The black guy wasn’t totally hard most of the time unfortunately. The older guy busted inside me while laying on top of me. We all made out with each other and they both rimmed and fingered me. 

It was a hot fuck  I was disappointed I didn’t get the younger guy’s load though. Oh well. My hole is pretty sore right now with his load still inside  

Edited by bbaremich
  • Upvote 1

Posted an ad on c/l for a top, and exchanged a few emails with a bearded beefy black guy who's a few years older than me. I ended up at his place for some beers, and right away I could tell he was into my beard, and my hairy belly and chest. He was rubbing all over me before we moved to bedroom. We undressed each other, and he quickly had his 8" cock in my mouth. It was perfect, nice thickness with a mushroom head. We made out on the bed a bit before he handed me a bottle of poppers, rolled me over, and proceeded to tongue my ass for a good 30 minutes. After a few hits of poppers, I was begging to get fucked. He pulled my hips back and rubbed his cock on my hole up and down. That's when he started with the dirty talk, telling me he was gonna fuck me raw like a whore, and make me his white bitch. My cock was dripping and he worked his cock in me nice and slow, and began his slow thrusting. I was moaning and rocking back and forward on his cock, and he leaned forward on my back, reached around my chest and started playing with my nipples and licking my neck, asking me if I was ready to be a black man's whore. I gripped his cock tight with my ass and told him to nut in me. He pushed himself back up, and hammer fucked me for a minute longer before blowing his cum deep inside. I came as he was shooting, and he kept fucking me mixing his load in my ass. 

We stayed connected side by side with his cock still in my ass. We slept a bit, and I woke up with him hard and fucking into my sloppy hole. He held me in place and gently fucked me for about 20 minutes until he nutted a second time. I rolled over and sucked him clean, and he pulled me back up and we fell asleep til morning. Before I left, he shot a third load in my ass, telling me I was a good cum dump. I'll definitely be texting him sooner rather than later. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

FT. LAUDERDALE - Nutted in two hotties last night.  First load was a 23 year old bottom that was being a hotel cumdump.  He had a party ad listed on BBRT and over 50 guys were signed up.  When I arrived his safety man let me in the door and I it was just the three of us in the room.  The boy was in a jockstrap on the bed in doggie position.  I went straight to the bottom and got undressed from the waist down.  As I was undressing another top showed up, around my age, better shape than me and I would soon realize he had a great cock on him.  While the top was getting naked I started to eat the boys ass.  He had 2 loads in him already.  Once I was hard I stood up and slid right in.  Wow, he felt great.  I fucked him for a couple of minutes while he blew the other top.  Then I asked the top to take a turn.  He popped his cock in the boy for a couple of minutes.  In the meantime, another guy showed up.  I couldn't stay long so I slid back in the boy and just started fucking him with the sole intent of breeding him and jetting out.  As I was fucking him, a 4th top showed up.  I eventually nutted in his ass and the boy reached over to the nightstand and grabbed a piece of paper with a pen and marked me down as "Load # 3."  I thanked him and as I dressed I saw all the other tops sticking their cocks in him.  I'm sure he got well-loaded. 

Next I went to the CumUnion party.  There was a 20 year old boy that had a BBRT party ad that said it was his first CumUnion and he wanted to get bred by a lot of guys.  I figured I'd go and see if he was there.  Sure enough, about 20 minutes into the party, I spotted him.  He looked a little nervous but was walking around in assless underwear and a leather harness.  I didn't see him fucking, just kind of walking around and getting the vibe.  I passed by him and spanked him on the butt and said hi to him.  I had emailed him what I would be wearing and I was pretty sure he recognized me.  A bit later we both ended up in the room with the fuck table.  There were several bottoms taking cock at the table.  One was a dark-skinned, toned, sexy boy that I had seen walking around earlier.  He was so hot but I mistakenly assumed he was a top so I didn't pursue him.  I was wrong!  I watched an older guy fuck him for a few minutes but I don't think the guy nutted in him.  I was making my way towards his hole when another older top slid in.  This one was fucking him with the intent to cum.  After 5 minutes or so the guy shot a nice load in the boy.  Happily for me, the bottom didn't move after the guy slid out and I was able to slide in.  He felt really great too!  At this point, the 20 year old that I had come to CumUnion to fuck was standing next to me watching me go in and out of the boy.  He was stroking his cock and acting like he wanted to top this boy too.  So I fucked the guy for a few minutes and then shot a load into him.  Immediately, the 20 year old took my spot and started fucking the bottom.  I was standing next to him, encouraging him and rubbing his butt.  He took about 2 minutes and was soon shooting his load into the bottom as well.  We split up and went out separate ways after that.

I would later find the boy again and we chatted.  He invited me to his room and we ended up making out and fucking in there.  I had already nutted twice so I wasn't going to be a quick cummer and he said his hole was sore because my cock was so fat.  So we played for a bit and made out for a bit and exchanged numbers but I didn't get to breed him.  Perhaps I will later this week..... we're making plans!   Happy Breeding, boys!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest rawhide50

Same guy I had met CL but contacted each other on kik. It was very late night early morning but we were both wanting it. We started off dogging but soon I was flat on the bed with him pumping my ass on top of me. He doesn’t cum quickly so it it was alternate pound it hard/slow for what seemed like an eternity. He nutted in me twice so it was certainly well worth it. Jock was wet with cum leaking from my well used hole. Definitely slept well the rest of the morning.

768242CF-2F29-4351-9E37-DDC6D43774FF.jpeg