Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

The Santa lookalike I met at bookstore the other day agreed to come over last night after his family gathering. He showed up around 10pm, and we quickly got naked. Some kissing on the bed first, then his tongue was buried in my ass for 30 minutes, with him massaging my ballsack with his hand, rubbing his saliva all around. My cock was dripping wet by the time he pulled me back by my hips and slid his cock easily into my hole. He slow fucked me for 15 minutes, then built his pace before unloading deep, holding me tight against his cock. I felt his cock soften a bit, and then a warm sensation and I knew he was pissing inside me. I clamped tight around his cock and jerked my cock, cumming when he told me what a good piss pig I was being. He lay down on top of me, licking my neck and whispering in my ear to just let his cum and piss soak in. I held it for 20 minutes before I had to head to toilet and release it. 

Back in the bed he spooned behind me, rubbing my ass with his hand and sliding a finger in and out of my hole. I told him I hated to not have his load in my ass anymore, and he said not to worry he'd put another up there soon. We slept a bit, then he woke me up by sliding his cock into me as I lay on my side. He fucked me steady for 30 minutes before telling me he was gonna nut. I pushed back to get his cock in as far as possible, and he breed me.  I slid down and licked his cock clean and jerked off a second time as I did it. He had to leave, but said he'd be back in town at Christmas. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Had a couple of days to myself recently while traveling before some family and friends were to join me. Looked up a guy on bbrt that I had been with once before but had not fucked me to completion. He came over to my place and fucked me bare till he shot his load inside me. This was my first bb load. Hope it won't be my last

Horny after work. ABS did the trick. I got bred 4 times in an hour. 2 gray haired guys were stroking each in in dark corner, so I went over and slid my jeans down, and started sucking one. The other guy got right behind me and slid his fat cock right in. I was sucking on a 7" cock and taking the other for maybe a few minutes when he unloaded in my ass. He quickly slid out and left, and the guy I was sucking pulled out of my mouth and went around to my hole and slid his cock straight in balls deep and fucked me for ten minutes before nutting and calling me a faggot as he walked away. 

Guy #3 was a heavy 40 something bear in work clothes. He was maybe 5" but thick as fuck. He was jerking off to the video screen and I just sorta backed up onto his cock and slid it in without him saying a word. He held my hips and fucked for like a minute before I heard him grunt, then his cock plopped out and I felt a big load running out of my hole. I walked away looking for more cock, and saw another guy jerking across the room. He was Indian, maybe 50, with a bushy stache. I stood beside him, and asked if I could help him out. I know he saw the bear fucking me, when he told me to show him my ass. Soon as my pants were down, his dark cock was rubbing in my crack, getting covered in the three loads I had already taken. I felt his cock line up with my hole, and pushed back quickly so he couldn't change his mind. I started moving my hips, fucking myself on his cock. He stayed still, and let me do all the moving. After three minutes he suddenly grabbed my hips and pushed in deep, moaning softly as he unloaded his balls in me. It must have been his first guy fuck, cuz he pulled out asap, avoided any eye contact and left abruptly. Lol.

Lastly, I saw a chubby cub sitting on a bench stroking his tiny cock. I walked over and asked if he wanted to lick my ass as I jerked off. He nodded so I turned around and let him lap up the cum as I jerked. When I was about to shoot, I faced him and jerked off on his beard and tongue, and also making sure to hit his eyebrows as well just to be a bit of a pig.

• Like 3

Guest descartes70817

12:30 today I told my manager I had personal business to take care of and took the rest of the day off. My personal business involved me driving to the house of a guy I'd been chatting with on a4a so I could fuck him at last. He knew I wanted to cum in his ass but he still wanted to suck my cock clean after I bred his pussy. Him on his hands and knees with me fucking him like the cock hungry slut he is.

Wow!  Just had another guy leave a load in me.  He dropped by because he needed someone to relieve his stress.  Flipped him over after rubbing him to see a nice hard cock and I had to suck it.  I go and sit right on it bare, he fucks me a couple minutes then asked for a condom.  Damn!  He felt some of the cum from the last guy, he made a comment about seeing his name on the sign-in sheet when he got to my building LOL.  Anyway, he pounded me hard and fast, and at the end I hear him pull the condom off before shoving his cock in my ass to breed it. Feels good.

• Upvote 2

Met a guy in the bathroom at work during my lunch break (I work nights). I was the only one us the office and was in chastity that night.

He bent me over in the corner and pounded me until he shot his load and left it dripping out.

• Like 1

Lunchtime bookstore trip. I zeroed in on a 25 yr old hipster bearded guy. He got me going as I love a great beard. It was bushy and about a foot long. Plus he was lean which means easy hole access! I walked over to him with my cock out and jerked it a bit, and he was eyeing it hard. Finally he sat on bench and started sucking me like a pro. I gave him a hit of poppers and asked him if I could fuck him. He reached into his pocket and pulls out a rubber, and starts to unroll it on my swollen cock. I go along with it and tell him to get on all fours on the bench and show me his ass. Fuck it was hairy- I got down on my knees and started tonguing him hard, jerking my cock and pulling the rubber off as I did it. I handed him the poppers and told him I was gonna fuck him, so take a big hit. I stood up and rubbed his hole with my cockhead a while before sliding in his tight ass raw. He moans and clamps down, and I'm slow fucking him steady, holding his narrow hips tightly. Soon my spit and precum had his ass slick and open, and I picked up my pace. He was a great bottom- softly moaning and letting me fuck as I wanted. After about 10 minutes I told him I was about to nut, and he clamped down tight, milking my cum into his hairy ass. I kept fucking til I went soft, and he started jerking hard and came on the bench under him. I slid my cock out and left. I figure my cum running out of his hole will let him know he got bred. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This past Saturday night Sunday morning........ Saturday night hooked up with a married couple, the one husband wanted to watch his other half get fucked by me flash forward to after my shift ended up at the bathhouse walked around for a bit saw a hot young one in the sling just waiting for dick so I stuck it to him but not the best crowd showed up so we stopped......walked around a little more and saw this hot daddy with a huge dick took him back to my room where he opened me up good. He got tired and couldnt finish so we both went on another walk and then I came across this hottie laying in his room face down. Walked in and started tasting his sweet hole and started to fuck him but by then I was so fucked up I couldn't stay hard so my bottom side took over!  The guy not only fucked me but bred my hole twice back to back! Nice start to my birthday gave a load and took 2!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 11/12/2017 at 1:08 PM, SubOtter said:

Last night I went to a bar and while I was at the urinals an Indian/Pakistani guy took one look at me and slipped his hand straight down the back of my pants and rubbed my hole and just told me to get in the cubicle because he was going to fuck me.

I didn’t hesitate and went straight in with him, already on my knees as he was still closing the door behind us. I started to suck his nice, thick cut cock and before long he was slamming it down my throat. After a few minutes he turned me around, yanked down my underwear and pushed his raw cock inside me. He fucked me relentlessly, and used my arse until he let out a barely stifled roar and came deep inside me.

He then gave my arse a big slap, pulled up his trousers and left without a word. I felt so dirty and slutty and I loved every second of it. ;)

Good boy! ;) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

So I am at the bathhouse in Portland. I climb on the fuck bench and wait for some cock. Luckily it did not take long and I had a nice fat one forcing its way into my hole. He went a little too fast for me and it hurt. It was uncomfortable for me and I assumed he had a condom on. I really hate condoms. I think I might be mildly allergic to them because no matter how much lube you use they always seem to sting. I was not sure though since every time I tried to feel for it all I could find was cock ring. He fucked away for a while and then was gone.

He did not seem to have shot his load. I was disappointed of course since he had a really nice cock and hairy legs, which I love. That is all I can describe since I never actually saw him. I went to take a piss and plop, something dripped out my ass. I thought it was lube. I had a half a hard-on so it was hard to piss and I had to strain. Plop, plop, then I realized it was not lube. I scooped some out of my ass and had a taste. Delicious cum. Holy shit! That guy really loaded me up. I had a hard time keeping all that cum in and I really wanted to leave it in there as lube for all the other guys who wanted to fuck my hole.

I went into the dark room and bent over the bench. Pretty soon a short muscle guy helped himself to my cummy ass and loved it. I was enjoying it too as I have a thing for short guys, I am 6'2". He dropped a load in me as well. Later on he fucked me again. 

A few guys fucked me in the dark room but only got the one load from the short guy. Back on the bench I attracted a few more takers. The last guy who fucked me had a really gorgeous cock. Sooo hot! But was a little long for me and gave me some second ring pain. That is so frustrating. It was painful but I did not want to make him stop because his cock was so big and beautiful. He pounded away and I endured until he moaned and groaned shooting his jizz deep in my guts. I was thrilled to get his load. I saw him again in the showers and he complimented my ass and of course I thanked him for the fuck. I can't wait to get back on that fuck bench.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

My 9 x 5.5 decided he wanted my ass, and who was I to say no?

I went to his apartment, and it was business as usual: he was on the sofa, naked, and I stripped down, crawled over to him, and sucked his gorgeous cock until he was rock hard.

The first load -- and sometimes the second -- is always in the living room: I start on hands and knees, head down and braced against the sofa, and he enters me with one long, slow plunge, then starts fucking me, alternating between fast and deep and slow long-dicking.

His loads are usually pretty large, and he usually manages four or five in one three to five-hour session.. This time he only dumped three in me, but they were HUGE. I wound up leaking into my jeans on the way back from his apartment, and all I was hoping was that the Uber driver didn't charge me for a stained seat. Luckily it all stayed inside my jeans, but when I was walking from the parking lot to my apartment, it started oozing down my legs.

God, I love visiting him.

• Upvote 3

Went to my favorite video place in Waikiki. It was raining hard, gray skies and wet. I thought it would be dead but it wa busy! No one at the beach so a lot of guys in the booths. I went into one GH on both sides and immediately got a young mixed Asian guy trying to get a free fuck without paying. I had another dick from the other home offered to me and he turned around and offered me his ass. I almost came!

The bottom had a hung white cock and would tease my hole but not really enter it. The local guy kept asking for my ass, so I went for his thick uncut meat. It was amazing but felt like I needed to pump it up before entering me. I missed judge and the fucker came a bucket load on my hand. A sad waste of good seed. I decided to put it into my ass making it nice and slick. 

Next top slipped in my ass with the other guys cum all over it. He fucked me for 15 minutes, I was like damn how much money did he put in. After he left, his booth was still lifted and I went inside, he had $10 still roiling. Jackpot! I step in to get used again on his time. His cum still in me. 

The hung bottom came around again and offered his ass. I fucked him but couldn’t cum. He left to find another top. A young Indian Asian came in and wanted to suck my cock. He had a nice pair of tight lips so I offered him my dirty dick which he sucked clean. I wanted to fuck his ass but he wasn’t into that. I wonder if he could taste the ass I just fucked. 

I fucked two more asses and got fucked two more times but no exchange of cum... weird and kind of like a cumunion type of feel but my ass was sore and my dick raw so I left with blue balls. At least I got one load in me.