Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest Dickmagnet

Went back to the glory hole yesterday, Got totally fucked by a young tradie with work overalls on & dusty he fucked me something silly for about 20 minutes before flooding my ass with one of the biggest loads i've ever had. After that it went dead till 2 hours later i was sucking some guy off in the glory hole cabin, He asked for a condom so i slid over one of my spiked ones he pushed it back & it started to split already. I got my ass on his cock & i could clearly feel the condom splitting open. The guy just kept on pushing deep inside me but keeping the condom inside me. He fucked me rough for 10 minutes before holding deep & grunting & emptying his balls deep in my cummy ass. After that i called it a day.

Had a CL hookup last night. A 50 something black man with salt and pepper beard, 6 ft and beefy. He said he was into bears, and man he wasn't kidding. He was rubbing my hairy chest and belly the second he came in the door. We went straight to my bedroom and got undressed. I had put lube and condoms on nightstand as he had told me he was married so safe only. Once naked he climbed on top of me, kissing and licking my neck and nipples. He worked his way down to my dripping cock and proceeded to give me one of the best blow jobs I ever received. He was coaxing me to cum, rubbing my balls and using his spit to coat my taint and hairy hole. When he slid a few of his fingers in my ass and started massaging my prostate, I blew a load right into his mouth. He didn't swallow, instead he flipped me over and spit it onto my hole, and started pushing it into me. I was out of breath, laying on my belly as he's finger fucking me gently, telling me what a sweet bear pussy I have. I was relaxed as fuck, enjoying him working my hole, when he pulls on my hips, motioning for me to get on all fours. I usually don't want a cock in my ass once I cum, but he had me feeling so good I'd have done anything. He starts rubbing the plum sized head of his cock on my cummy hole, gently pushing in and out a bit. I hadn't seen his cock fully hard yet, as up until now he was servicing me. I had no idea what he was about to fuck me with. He continues pushing in, and telling me he gonnna fuck my sloppy hole nice and steady, so hold it open for him. My cock was hard again, and his cock pushes thru my ring and slides fully into me. Fuck it was perfect. Nice n thick, and right at 8". He took long strokes, holding my hips tightly and talking dirty. Telling me what a nice ass and how much he wanted to make it sloppier. He slow fucked me for 30 minutes, and by the end I was moaning and telling him to cum in me. He patted my ass and said not to worry- he had a big load just for me. Finally he asked if I was ready it, and I began begging for his load. He layed on top of me, pushing me flat on the bed and began fucking fast and hard, his tongue licking my ear and telling me he was gonna breed me. I shot my load again as his cock assaulted my hole, and he grunted as I clamped down hard, causing him to nut inside me. He slow fucked me for a minute or so after, til his cock softened a bit, then he laid still on top of me, rubbing my beard and bald head, not saying a word. 

We slept like that for maybe 30 minutes before he slid out of me and rolled onto his back. I then went down to his cock and began licking him clean, as he rubbed my head and told me what a sexy bear I was. Damn he was one fine fuck. 

• Like 3

I went over to fb house this morning and got dressed in my girly clothes and did a couple of hits of poppers and lubed up. Then he proceeded to fuck me doggy style for a few then I rolled over and he proceeded to fuck my boi pussy and then he gave me his cum.  He said that was awesome and so did I.  Can't wait to go over there again.

Edited by sexybutt7593
  • Like 1

Went out with 3 friends for drinks last night.  2 of them had fucked me several times in the past but the 3rd had never used me. After a few drinks and feeling pretty tipsy we headed out to drive home. The guy that had never fucked me was pretty drunk but he grabbed my ass and then slid his hand down my pants to finger my hole. "I want to fuck this" he said as he drunkenly tried to slide a finger into me. The other 2 laughed and said he was too drunk to fuck me so he grabbed my hand and shoved it against his hard cock in his pants. I looked at the other 2 and told them he was hard so they said go for it. Got to the van and stripped to my underwear before stepping in. He pulled my briefs down and spit on my hole before he put his hard cock against my ass and then drunkenly just shoved hard into me. It hurt at first but he was precumming which helped a lot and before long he was pounding me while I sucked another friend's cock. Not really sure who because I was more than a bit tipsy too. Before it was over I had 3 loads in my ass and one tasty load down my throat and they were all calling me their slut bottom.

Edited by Insidemenow
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

In Philadelphia for the past few days for a work conference and I got on Grindr. Found a hot poz 27 year old poz guy about 5 miles away. We chatted and exchanged pics. He could host and had poppers. I drove over and he was hot. Has a tongue piercing and was really into my body. He had a skinny, but long cock, maybe 8 inches. He got some poppers and I sniffed them while he slid inside. He fucked me for a few minutes and when he was reaching the point of busting, I was pretty verbal with the poz talk. He blew inside me and it felt awesome. Great quick fuck. 

• Like 5

Got 2 loads from 2 guys.

1st one was early afternoon, polar bear with a nice fat curved cock.

Dude doesn't look like much, but he loves to fuck. He sucked my cock then moved to my nipples.

He laid back and I rode on his cock, kissed while he slid in and out of my puss.

Then we went to doggie style and he slow fucked me for a while, pulling all the way out and making my hole pop like an uncorked bottle, then shoving deep back in my cunt.

He sped up after a while and shoved deeper and deeper in me till he shot his load.

Later my regular FB black dude with 9 inches came over and bred me deep. He likes for me to just lay there with my ass in the air and my torso collapsed on the bed.

Then he just pumps me deep with his enormous cock till he shot his load. He shot multiple times. I could feel his cock throbbing deep in me.

My hole is still hungry

• Upvote 1

hit a small bookstore - the kind with no doors on the cubicles. saw a nice younger guy with a fat, uncut cock stroking and pretending not to watch the gay vids as he switched channels. I stepped up, dropped to my knees to his half-hearted "don't...", but he got even harder and closed his eyes, so I went to work. Sucked him and made him moan, which attracted another guy to poke his head in and see what was up. I could feel the guy looking, so I raised my ass up and made sure my basketball shorts slipped down exposing my ass. I kept sucking the first guy, who was really moaning and the guy behind me slipped a finger into my (already lubed) hole. He took the hint, dropped trou and started fucking me like he was fresh out of prison. both guys ended up cumming in me with a minute or two of each other.  i kept milking both cocks, one with my ass and one with my lips, until I had every drop in me. they both zipped up and ran out of there, but another guy stepped right in to replace the guy fucking me and I ended up getting another load in my ass and left dripping!  LOVE bookstore sex!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Just had a hot poz cub breed me.  We've talked for a while on Grindr and finally were able to hook up. He's short and stout but he threw a great fuck and nutted deep in my ass.  I asked him afterwards his status and he said he thought we talked about it.  I already suspected he was poz because of language he used.  But he told me he was undetectable.  That's okay just wish he was toxic.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I had a hot daddy come over this morning.  We’ve messed around once before but asked him over text to breed me this time.  He is married to a woman.  Really hot.  We had a fun time, he rimmed me and we did oral and kissed and all that.  Lots of sweat.  He flooded my guts with a  huge load. Then I went to work.  I came home on my lunch (my house is a block from one of my offices) and went on Grindr.  Some guy I sucked off a few times messages to come suck him.  I’m like “yeah sure!”.  So I’m sucking him and we stroke each other and then he turns me around and bends me over!  He just tried to stick his raw cock in me no warning.  Not sure he’s ever done anal.  So I slobber his knob and used spit and that did the trick.  While he was fucking me he jacked me off as I was telling him to bust inside me.  Got home and he thanked me on Grindr.  I was thankful, too! 

• Like 1

After work I had a scheduled hook up with a married man who has blown me a few times at my house. His wife was gonna be out, so he had me swing by his place. He maybe 35, 5-6", balding with a beard just like me. Kinda funny how turned on I am by this shorter younger version of myself.  So we had a beer and sat in his basement rec room talking for a bit, then I decided to make my move. I got up and stood in front of him and pulled out my cock. He was on it fast, sucking me all the way in. I pulled my slobber covered cock out, rubbed it in his beard and smacked it on his bald head, and told him to get naked for me. He stripped fast, and got back on his knees blowing me. It was great to finally see him naked. Much hairier than me, with a nice thick covering of hair on his ass cheeks. I pulled my cock out and got behind him on my knees and wrapped my arms around him, rubbing his chest and nipples as my cock brushed up against his crack. I told him I planned to lick his ass good, and he immediately bent down and showed me his puckered hole. Fuck! I went to work fast, tonguing his hairy hole and massaging his ball sack. I was jerking my cock as well, getting it slick with precum. Finally I had to fuck him, so I positioned myself right behind him, and was rubbing my cock right on his hole. He started to lean forward away from me, but I grabbed his hips and told him to take it easy. He held still and let me massage his hole gently with my cock, gently pushing in a little bit every so often. I could feel him relaxing, so I started telling him how good he felt, and that daddy was gonna pop his cherry. His soft moan was all the signal I needed. I increased my teasing on his hole, pushing in and out mixing my precum in deeper. When I couldn't take it anymore, I slid past his ring and halfway in. He yelped a bit, but I held him steady and slowly fucked him. He rested his head down onto his folded arms, and let me fuck him raw on his rec room floor. I was rubbing his lower back and ass cheeks, telling him what a sexy bottom he was and how much I was looking forward to being the first man to breed his ass. I heard a soft "yeah, daddy, fuck me" from him and it triggered my balls. I began fucking harder and nutted deep in his pussy. With my cock still pulsing in him I reached under him and jerked his cock, which was covered in his precum. Come for daddy I said firmly, and he fucking squeezed my cock hard with his ass and shot his load as I continued wanking him.  Once he shot he crawled forward, my cock slipping out of him. As I righted myself, I saw his hole leaking my cum into his matted wet hole hair. Damn that was sexy. 

Well, that's where the magic ended. I think he regretted going as far as he did. We got dressed and he showed me out, being polite but reserved. No idea if I'll hear from him again, but least I got to be his first man fuck. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5

Guest Cumhose
4 hours ago, Toxicguynextdoor said:

My last and final load was 15 minutes ago. After 5 I decided it was bed time

They seriously called the cops?! Wtf, why?