Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Chatting with a guy on BBRT.  Drive to his place early afternoon.  Got right to business when I arrived.  Strip and get on the bed.  Only a few mins sucking his cock to get him to full erection.  Then he told me to lie on my stomach.  Holy Fuck.  His guy knew how to fuck.  He manouvered in a way to hit my prostate with every thrust.  Fucked me for an hour and a half and gave me two loads- “yeah, I take a while to cum.  Hope you didnt havevplans hjs afternoon because we will be doing this for a while”, he said.  Oh, one last thing... he’s Poz and not on meds.  Perfect!  (Although not sure his VL). 

Best fuck this month!! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Friday evening and Saturday noon to midnight at The Works bathhouse in Indianapolis. Total 7 loads bred and 4 swallowed, plus several dry fucks by guys not wanting to end their stay early. What's that? Details, you say? Stand by - I'll post an account in the Your Last Load Stories section as soon as I've recovered.

• Upvote 1

GF was going with friends to a hockey game tonight, so I had a few hours to myself. Found a 63 y/o gentleman online whose husband was also at the game, so he invited me over. He treated me to a long sensuous massage and rimming session, followed by a nice and slow breeding with his thick 7 inches. We continued chatting and making out in their bed for the better part of an hour. It didn't seem like round two was going to happen. I got dressed and then as I was putting on my boots and jacket just inside his front door we began to deep kiss again, and his hard-on began poking through his robe. So I got down on my knees and sucked him off until he blew his second load down my throat. Got home 5 minutes before the GF did, giving me just enough time to change back into my standard home attire.

Assuming he enjoyed himself as much as I did, this one will definitely be a repeat.

• Upvote 2

This morning I woke up really horny. The first thing was to check in on a cruising/dating site that works pretty good for the local community of fuck-n-go guys. My ad was "30 yo kinky slut: want to suck cocks and swallow cum, no load refused."
Several messages in few minutes but no one really willingly to show up. Then a message by this "2baretops" 43 and 36 yo. We trade pics, they have nice cocks and even if it turned out that one is versa/bttm they agree to be both tops with me. Btw I am still locked in chastity and they don't complain about that.
I ask them to tape our date but they don't like the idea and I say that I can give up on that with no problem.

So they show up and I was hungry for that two cocks. The whole idea was to suck both, switching from one another until they both cum in my mouth and I can swallow two loads in one shot. I start rubbing my face and teasing the top that surprisingly is the 36 yo guy. The 43, bttm with bigger cock start getting horny when I start touching him with my face buried in his bf's crotch. After fer minutes they are naked and I am in my jockstrap, locked in chastity. They touch the cage and the top starts fucking my mouth. He goes deeper and deeper and when he realize I don't complain at all while deepthroated he starts fucking my throat like an ass and I think he appreciated the absence of any gag reflex.

Time to change: the older guy starts fucking my mouth and I feel the top moving behind me and teasing my ass. I don't complain but then I felt the pressure against my hole and his cock was still wet from riding my throat. before I can pull out the cock from my mouth he is inside.
Now I really didn't want to get fucked,  I am not on prep since one month and I really was into a swallowing mood. but my mouth was overwhelmingly occupied but the bigger cock, giving me few seconds to breath and my ass was at that point opened and pumped hard.

Few minutes and a growl announced a load pumped deep in my ass. The top then switched again, occupied my mouth without fucking, just letting his dick resting in a wet, warm place inviting the other guy to try my ass.
The guy shoved in one stroke his dick, balls deep in my open and cum lubed ass. I moaned while the top pushed my head down and suffocated my noise with his dick, not hard anymore but neither soft.

Hard pump for 5solid minutes and then the annuncement: "I am coming, fuck, I come, oh God, I come..." with the top inciting his bf with words like "yeah fill that slut".

Second load pumped in my gut.

The guys took some tissues, cleaned themself and left with a simple "see you soon". I still have their cum inside and I will tape my ass squirting it. I was didn't cleaned myself this morning, I got fucked yesterday by my bf and I was not really expecting to get fucked. Their cocks were clean after fucking me. I will swqirt soon their cum to play with it and maybe post a video if it comes out clean..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

End of last week on a business trip. Placed an ad for some fun in my hotel room. One guy came over the first night and had a hot ass and mouth.  He came in and dropped his clothes on the floor and was naked in a flash.  I had a hard on poking through my under ware. He came over and started sucking my cock..Felt so good in his warm wet mouth. I skull fucked him for a few minutes and  just couldn't wait. I had to get inside his man hole.  I started to finger his ass and felt it all slick and lubed.. He was ready for me before he even walked in the door!  I went behind him doggie style and put my cock up his ass!  It felt so good. Warm and wet just perfect.  I zigged and zagged and pumped my cock in his hole. I shoved it deeper inside holding his shoulders and pushing my cock deeper and deeper. He pushed back too..OMG great fucker!  I felt my balls working the cum up.  In a flash I blasted shot after shot of cock juice deep inside his hole.  I was moaning and groaning and I hear him giving sighs of pleasure/approval.  I gave him a huge load.  Thanking me he said he had to leave. Got dressed and out the door.  I wanted more!  He later sent me an email and said he had to leave but really wanted more.  He asked if I'd be in town again soon (Yes) and wanted more loads. Hopefully he can stick around for more next month.

The next evening I had two bottom guys show up at the same time.  Both guys got undressed and started licking my cock and balls.  They reached for my nipples and played with them and each one sucked on one side..driving me nuts.  I one guy stuck his tongue out and I sucked on it.  He did the same for me and we ended up deep kissing.  The other guy started sucking guy #1 while we were kissing. My cock was dripping by this time.  Guy #1 got in a 69 position with guy #2.  They both sucked each other deep.  Lots of moaning and groaning from both.  I got behind #1 and rimmed his hole for a bit.  Then got my cock lined up with his ass and pushed inside.  Man that is amazing.  Sliding inside fucking his warm insides and he's getting sucked and balls licked.  I felt #2 playing with my balls while he sucked and licked #1 in that 69 position.  I blasted a hot load deep inside.  Neither one moved or changed from the 69 position.

My dick slick with cum, I went around the bed and stood at the edge of the bed and aimed my cock at #2 hole.  My cock was rock hard still and had a bit of cum on it from guy #1.  I positioned my self and slid into guy #2.  They never stopped sucking cock..omg this was so fucking hot.  I started pounding #2 going in and out deeper and deeper. I took my cock out to the head and would plunge inside again.  I lasted a bit longer since I just shot my load but of course eventually I shot another load deep inside. 

Guy #2 started to cum and #1 took every drop never missing a stroke while sucking..Amazing.  # 2 said thanks got dressed and left.  I was hard again so #1 sat on my cock and bounced up and down for awhile.  I turned him on his stomach ( my favorite position) got on top and with my arms around him and sweaty bodies close together I pounded his hole and dropped another load deep inside (his 2nd from me) and 3rd for me that evening.  He said he wanted to cum and since I was still semi hard I rolled over on my back and he jumped on me again.  He rode me and fucked himself on my cock for a few minutes.  I was saying stuff like "yea rape my cock"  or "use my dick for your pleasure" "Feel my seed getting all frothy inside you"  "my dick is pushing my cum deeper in your hole feel that?"   All he kept saying was omg yes omg yes and shot a big load all over my hairy chest..

We had so much fun.  Getting dressed he said he would email me so we could do it again next month..Needless to say he already did and I'm looking forward to more!

• Upvote 2

Went to my family xmas party last night. All the usual relatives, cept I met my niece's new bf. He's 26, short, beefy, and has a long red beard. I was hard most of the night just looking at this fine redneck fella. Now my whole family knows I'm gay so that's a non issue. About ten pm, the beer is getting low, so I offer to go get some, mainly so I can enjoy my pipe without having to stand outside for 30 minutes. Anyways, Mike (the red beard) says he'll ride along as well to help, and off we go. I'm driving and smoking my pipe, and Mike is chatting non-stop and asking me all about my pipe smoking. I'm buzzed and since he knows I'm gay I'm comfortable telling him I really love smoking my pipe when I'm getting head. He laughs a bit, so I say I was just being honest, and proceed to really smoke up the cabin of my truck. He says again how much he's enjoying the smell of my pipe, and I reach over and stroke his beard a couple times, telling him it's impressive. He lets me stroke it a bit, sighs and grows really quiet. Sexual tension goes thru the roof. I ask him if he'd like for me to pull over for a few minutes, and he nods yes. I drive into a parking lot of an abandoned gas station, unbuckle my seat belt, and pull out my cock, stroking it a bit and waving it at him. I place my hand on his neck and guide him down to my cock, and he began sucking me like an old pro. I just lay back, guiding his head up and down, telling him to suck daddy's cock. I nut within three minutes, sending my three day load down his throat, and he swallowed every drop. He keeps sucking and licking til I'm soft, and finally I tell him good job, now let's get that beer. On way back to house, I get his phone number, and told him I wanted more from him if he is interested. He said absolutely, and he also wants me to show him how to smoke a pipe. I laughed and said its a deal. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

Knew I was going to be in Chicago on Thursday for work. I am new to bb fucking and have always been into older men. After years of watching bttmfeeder (he is my all time favorite top on the site) on xtube I took a shot in the dark and reach out to him since he lives in Chicago. Much to my surprise he responded and agreed to hook up. When I made it his place he was as advertised...great verbal top who knows how to fuck.  We had a lot of foreplay of kissing, rimming, ear play (which I love), and nipple play (he loves). We fucked for almost two hours at which time, in very bttmfeeder fashion, he bred my hole doggy style. If you like older verbal tops he is the cream of the crop!

Afterwords I whipped myself down with a wet towel but I'm sure I smelting like cum/lube/sex on my flight home but I didn't care- I got fucked good :)  

• Upvote 1

Today at ABS upstate NY.   Met a buddy with a 8.5 inch Sicilian cock that loves my mouth and throat. He and I had been trying to meat up for weeks. He said he had anot cum in a week. I arrived and went into a booth followed by another guy. My bud pulls out his huge cock and I drop to my knees. The other guy gets down too and we give my bud an amazing sucking/tongue job. He finally shoots his load down my throat. He leaves then I sick off the helper.   Two loads  

Then a really hot guy I thought was not interested in me comes into the booth and tells me that my bud had told him about my mouth skills and he wanted a sample. He loved what I did to his fine cock, shot down my throat. Three. 

Found a hot man I’ve sucked before and got on my knees for his nice cock. He always jacks it off and I suck it off as it comes out.  Four. 

Then the third guy come back in and I see him rubbing his cock, he wanted more !! Only too happy to help. Shot another load for me. Five is a nice number. 

• Like 1

I was having a drink with my husband at our favourite cruise bar. About half way through our second drink, he told me to suck his cock. Since we were just sat at the bar it didn’t take long to attract a bit of a crowd. After a few minutes of a mixture of enthusiastic, deep throating and face fucking, my husband loudly shot his load down my throat. 

He slapped his beautiful cock against my face before zipping himself back up. He then pulled me up onto my feet and told me to undress down to my jock. He then told the four guys watching us that I was going to go into the sling at the back of the bar and told them to bring me back when they were done. He sat back down to drink his beer as I headed to the sling, loving the loud horny comments of the men calling me a slut and smacking my bare arse.

Once I was in position, a large older bear placed his fat cock at my hole while two other bear types stood wanking their cocks and a skinny Asian guy put his warm hard dick in my mouth. I lost track of how long I was in there or how many loads I took in my arse, mouth or on my face and body as other guys drifted in and out for their turn besides the original four. 

Eventually I made it back to the bar covered in cum and sat back down next to my husband. He kissed me and showed me some money that he said a couple of guys had left. He tucked the notes inside the band of my jockstrap and whispered ‘looks like my little whore earned himself another drink’. 

I love going out cruising but when we go together he always manages to make it extra special. ;)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Yesterday didn't go quite as planned but still a great time!  Was supposed to meet my reg bottom bud for a quickie at noon, but he had another top buddy that all of a sudden wanted to get tag teamed, so my reg invited me, and our quickie was postponed.  I had my doubts since it wasn't supposed to happen till 6pm, and it did fall through.  The guy actually had a legit excuse - had a visitor here, and the Atlanta airport was without power for hours - so he had to bring the visitor back to his place.  That's legit - shit comes up.  So I was at my buddy's place as it's falling through, and he does his magic and gets another of his regulars over to join us 30 mins later :)  This was another young top guy that DOES want to top lol.   Luckily I went prepared for anything - my buddy gave me trimix again (for the 3rd time now), and 2 mins later my cock was raging hard!!  By the time the top guy arrived my cock was ready to bust out of my track pants.  When we got started the top was down sucking my cock fast, then the top was feasting on the bottom's bubble ass (that's where I usually like to be!!), so I had the bottom blowing me.  I strongly prefer a top that'll at least suck cock and maybe chug a load down :)  Then we switched around and I'm sucking the bottom while the top starts rimming me deep, ass up.  His cock wasn't real huge, so he was able to slip it in me with just his spit on my hole for lube.  It felt great, and my cock was getting harder and harder from getting fucked and the bottom's cock in my mouth.  The top was close to cumming, so we switched around, and I lubed up for my buddy's curiously tight hole.  (He gets fucked so much I have no idea how he's ALWAYS so tight!)  He had been fucked twice that day that I know of, but he's telling me to go slow, blah, blah , blah lol.  I'm officially in love with trimix now and had complete control over my HARD dick - I could go slow, jack hammer him, change positions, etc all with my cock still lodged in him.  No loss of rigidity.  I fucked him in a position I'd normally lose my hardon and stayed totally hard, but for the grand finale I switched to my favorite position - all 4s at the edge of the bed, his bubble ass up for me and pounded till I came.  The top had been reaching around and tweaking my nips, which it the BEST to me.  I was breathing so hard after I came the top asked me if I was ok - I just laughed and said Yeah!  Then the top guy mounted the bottom and finished things off.  We all got what we needed, even though I didn't get to tag team that young "top boy" like we planned.  Hopefully he's in the mood again soon :)  I like when tops turn vers, and I LOVE when bottoms turn vers!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

My partner and I are monogamous, but that doesn't stop me from having fun on the side. One of my fuck buds is a guy in our building. He's a total slut of a bottom. My partner flew out yesterday and will be out of town all week for work. The first thing I did was text this guy and we had a quick fuck where I shot a load in him. Before bed I was horny again. He came over and we fucked in my bed. His ass was still lubed and loaded from before. Then he stayed the night. It's the first time someone has stayed the night in my partner and my place. We fucked again early this morning before he left for work. This week is off to a good start ?

55 minutes ago, ncd1305 said:

My partner and I are monogamous, but that doesn't stop me from having fun on the side. One of my fuck buds is a guy in our building. He's a total slut of a bottom. My partner flew out yesterday and will be out of town all week for work. The first thing I did was text this guy and we had a quick fuck where I shot a load in him. Before bed I was horny again. He came over and we fucked in my bed. His ass was still lubed and loaded from before. Then he stayed the night. It's the first time someone has stayed the night in my partner and my place. We fucked again early this morning before he left for work. This week is off to a good start ?

So how do you define "monogamous". LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1