Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I'm still in Sri Lanka and staying in a villa owned by one of my fuckbuds of many years. The fuckbud stopped by my room one night to fuck me. The next morning, I forgot to hide my douche nozzle and dildo and the cleaning staff saw it. They gossip about EVERYTHING here, and by afternoon, the entire staff on the grounds knew I had a dildo (even my fuckbud had heard about it and told me!)

I was a little embarrassed, but it turns out this wasn't a bad thing. One of the houseboys (who is married and has a kid) started cruising me hard after this. I made him wait a few days before telling him to stop by my room after all the other guests had gone to bed. He came in and I began sucking his beautiful brown cock. He even skull fucked me for a while. He kept saying he wanted to fuck my big ass but didn't have a condom. I had rubbers but I lied and said I didn't. He was so horny that I convinced him to go in raw. After he shot a huge load in my ass, I reached for my wallet and gave him a "love offering" as the locals here earn very little money.

The next morning, it was funny/weird to see him switch back into his "servant" role, knowing full well that he had been screwing me the night before. He's been texting me because he wants to fuck again, but I'll give him some ass just before I leave. I'm such a scandalous slut. My fuckbud's husband lives on the property as well and here I am not only giving my fuckbud some ass but fucking the employees too. 

• Like 1

After a stressful week headed to the sauna to relax.  Once in the sauna good looking slim guy sat next to me and without warning buried his face in my crouch. I reached for his cock, I swear 10 percent of is body weight was made up of dic. We swapped blow jobs for a bit then a third guy entered the steam room.  Nice dad bod.....average length dic but really thick.  He stood against the wall for a bit before we motioned for him to join us.  The three of us played for a bit, giving and getting wet sloppy blow jobs , sucking nips and fingering each other's holes. We decided to head to my room. After a quick shower the three of us back at it. We added rim jobs to the mix and I knew fucking wasn't to far off.  Each of us got a load. I gave mine to dad bod, dad bod unloaded in the thin guy and thin guy plant his deep inside me.  Good way to end a week.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Sydneybbfucker

Planted 2 loads into a really hot visitor from yje U.S. He decided my poz strain was the one he needed and his sighs of relief when I gave him my toxic seed were music to this gifter's ears.

Needless to say he'll be taking many more laods from here on.

I'm at my parents for the holidays, so this will be a short re-cap of my 2-day trip to Chicago (written while mom isn't hovering behind me with the ability to see my screen LOL)

Arrived in Chicago on Friday morning around 10am on the train.  Walked to hotel and I couldn't get into my room until noon.  Sat in the lobby for a few minutes, cruising the apps, and found a short twink Middle Eastern guy that wanted my load.  Told him I didn't have my room yet, and he was on a work break, so he suggested we meet in the fitting rooms at the big Macy's store on State Street.  And we did.  I found him in the last fitting room in the sports apparel area, got my cock out and he sucked for awhile, then got him turned around and tried to finger him, but he was tight.  Neither of us had lube, so I tried to slick up with my spit as best as I could and then sort of forced my way into him.  Didn't last long, both because of his tightness and the novelty of where we were fucking.  As soon as I pulled out of him, I fastened my pants again, and left him there....and went down to the lower level to wash up in the restroom and get lunch in the food court.  He had messaged me on Grindr again and said "that was hot". 

Got into my hotel room after that and was cruising the apps for awhile.  Had a few show interest but didn't follow through.  Eventually a chaser type hit me up on Growlr (he had messaged me when I was up there before also), and came over.  Had to meet him in the lobby since the elevators were key controlled.  Brought him up, got naked on the bed, he sucked me, I rimmed him, he had brought some lube packets, so we lubed up and I slid inside...he was tight as hell also.  That must be a Chicago thing lol.  Fucked him for quite awhile before giving him my load.  He washed up and left after some short small talk. 

I took a quick shower and then decided to take the subway a couple stops up to the Magnificent Mile area where another latino bottom was hosting ass up in his dark hotel room.  Got there, found him ass up in his room as advertised, ate his hole a little, then stood up, spit on my dick, and slid in.  As I was fucking, he got looser and looser and it was starting to feel...sloppy...in there.  Was hoping it wasn't shit.  I faked my orgasm after a little while more (it was loose enough that I wasn't going to cum), and then wiped off in the bathroom (not dirty, so maybe it was just lube that was sloppy in there or something).

After the latino in his hotel, I stopped for dinner on my way back to the subway, then went to the Nutcracker ballet performance that night (always nice to see how the tights on the dancer guys emphasize their ass...it has to feel like a constant wedgie the entire time though).  After the show, I wasn't really planning on having any more sex, but some guys on Grindr hit me up, including one married guy in my same hotel.  A bottom chub/cub wanted to come over and get used by me and the married guy.  It was alright...the cub couldn't handle my cock and kept pulling himself off of me while I was fucking him doggy style.  It was annoying and I didn't cum.  The married guy was totally into it...in that married guy kind of way...but he wasn't letting the cub suck him or stroke him much.  I called it a night after that.

On Saturday, a buddy from downstate took the train up and met me at my hotel.  We got some brunch at a place I like to go to up there and then headed to Boystown.  Stopped at the Men's Room store to browse a little and then went to Steamworks.  It was my buddy's first time there, so after we got into our rooms and into our towels, I took him on a little tour of the 3-floor facility and then we agreed we'd check in with each later around 5pm (we got there around 12:30).  It was a great crowd, I think there was an announcement made at one point saying that there were over 100 bears checked in, and pretty diverse in terms of ages, races, and body types.  I had plenty of fun. I fucked guys on each piece of public "equipment" (two fuck benches and the sling) with other guys either watching or taking turns with me.  One guy was getting on one of the fuck benches as I was walking behind him, so I just followed him and started feeling him up.  Got him to suck me for a minute and then slipped in and gave him a good fuck and load...later, as I was showering before leaving, I was next to a guy that was cute and he leaned over and said "thanks for earlier"...turned out it was the fuckbench guy (I only saw the back of his ass earlier, his front side was hot too lol). I also fucked a couple guys in my room, a couple in their rooms, and a little play in the steamroom.  The hot tub, which is fairly large and sort of maze-like, was full of bears the entire afternoon...to the point where it wasn't easy to just sit there and relax.  Overall, I probably only shot 3-4 loads, but the number of mouths and asses I was in was probably 3 or 4 times that number.  My buddy said he had a good time, he is more of a voyeur and wanted to watch more than play - and there was plenty of public action for him, I'm sure.  I may try to get up there more often for those bear events.  

Hope all of you are having a nice Christmas/Holidays, either visiting with friends and family or getting laid all over the place! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Well last night I stopped back at the adult video store where I got two loads earlier that evening and ran into a friend, stepped into the booth where we started dfk, licking each other sucking and pinching each other's nips and stroking each other.

This continued on for some until we started sucking each other till we both came

Guest bbncguy
On 12/17/2017 at 8:47 AM, bihairy said:

End of last week on a business trip. Placed an ad for some fun in my hotel room. One guy came over the first night and had a hot ass and mouth.  He came in and dropped his clothes on the floor and was naked in a flash.  I had a hard on poking through my under ware. He came over and started sucking my cock..Felt so good in his warm wet mouth. I skull fucked him for a few minutes and  just couldn't wait. I had to get inside his man hole.  I started to finger his ass and felt it all slick and lubed.. He was ready for me before he even walked in the door!  I went behind him doggie style and put my cock up his ass!  It felt so good. Warm and wet just perfect.  I zigged and zagged and pumped my cock in his hole. I shoved it deeper inside holding his shoulders and pushing my cock deeper and deeper. He pushed back too..OMG great fucker!  I felt my balls working the cum up.  In a flash I blasted shot after shot of cock juice deep inside his hole.  I was moaning and groaning and I hear him giving sighs of pleasure/approval.  I gave him a huge load.  Thanking me he said he had to leave. Got dressed and out the door.  I wanted more!  He later sent me an email and said he had to leave but really wanted more.  He asked if I'd be in town again soon (Yes) and wanted more loads. Hopefully he can stick around for more next month.

The next evening I had two bottom guys show up at the same time.  Both guys got undressed and started licking my cock and balls.  They reached for my nipples and played with them and each one sucked on one side..driving me nuts.  I one guy stuck his tongue out and I sucked on it.  He did the same for me and we ended up deep kissing.  The other guy started sucking guy #1 while we were kissing. My cock was dripping by this time.  Guy #1 got in a 69 position with guy #2.  They both sucked each other deep.  Lots of moaning and groaning from both.  I got behind #1 and rimmed his hole for a bit.  Then got my cock lined up with his ass and pushed inside.  Man that is amazing.  Sliding inside fucking his warm insides and he's getting sucked and balls licked.  I felt #2 playing with my balls while he sucked and licked #1 in that 69 position.  I blasted a hot load deep inside.  Neither one moved or changed from the 69 position.

My dick slick with cum, I went around the bed and stood at the edge of the bed and aimed my cock at #2 hole.  My cock was rock hard still and had a bit of cum on it from guy #1.  I positioned my self and slid into guy #2.  They never stopped sucking cock..omg this was so fucking hot.  I started pounding #2 going in and out deeper and deeper. I took my cock out to the head and would plunge inside again.  I lasted a bit longer since I just shot my load but of course eventually I shot another load deep inside. 

Guy #2 started to cum and #1 took every drop never missing a stroke while sucking..Amazing.  # 2 said thanks got dressed and left.  I was hard again so #1 sat on my cock and bounced up and down for awhile.  I turned him on his stomach ( my favorite position) got on top and with my arms around him and sweaty bodies close together I pounded his hole and dropped another load deep inside (his 2nd from me) and 3rd for me that evening.  He said he wanted to cum and since I was still semi hard I rolled over on my back and he jumped on me again.  He rode me and fucked himself on my cock for a few minutes.  I was saying stuff like "yea rape my cock"  or "use my dick for your pleasure" "Feel my seed getting all frothy inside you"  "my dick is pushing my cum deeper in your hole feel that?"   All he kept saying was omg yes omg yes and shot a big load all over my hairy chest..

We had so much fun.  Getting dressed he said he would email me so we could do it again next month..Needless to say he already did and I'm looking forward to more!

Bihairy, if you're ever in Pittsburgh hmu, I'll come to your room 

I've been moving so haven't had much cock the past couple weeks. A few days ago though a friend told me he was going to arrange a cum dump party for me Christmas night to properly christen the new place. He said I had to be naked before they got there, that I had to take any cock he got for me and that it was all bare (duh! lol). On Christmas eve he started sending me a few random cock pics and said those were going inside my ass. By Christmas morning I was constantly hard and I wanted to jack off but he told me no. More cock pics came throughout the day and when it was almost time for the party I unlocked the front door and put on a blindfold and climbed, ass up, in bed. It was probably about half an hour before he and a couple other guys got there and I listened as clothes fell to the floor and then a hand explored my ass and a finger slide into me. Someone shoved poppers under my nose and as I took a big whiff a cockhead pressed against my hole and then slowly pushed forward until he was buried all the way. Another cock pressed against my lips and I opened wide to take it down my throat. Over the next 5 hours my ass swallowed 9 cocks and 13 loads. My friend stayed the night and ended up breeding me two more times as he told me what a whore I was and how he loved watching guys use me.  I'm hard now just thinking about more cock! :-)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Insidemenow said:

My friend stayed the night and ended up breeding me two more times as he told me what a whore I was and how he loved watching guys use me.  I'm hard now just thinking about more cock! :-)

Sounds like good husband material

This past Saturday night I was feeling really slutty so I hit up a top friend of mine and asked if he wanted to host a group thing that night. He said yes so I douched and headed over to his place. We hopped on Grindr and bbrt to find some guys. Since it was just before Christmas, there were a lot of visiting people in the area, which seemed like a good thing. But then not many people were answering or were flaky. 

Anyways, Guy #1 came. He was older, white. Brought fresh poppers. He came into the bedroom, turned off the light and I started blowing him. The hosting top stayed outside the bedroom and listened. Our visitor then rimmed me and lubed up and slid inside me. He pumped me hard and caused the bed backboard to bang against the wall. He came once and then a second time after he fucked me some more. So two loads from him. He left. 

Guy #2 comes. He is a fuck bud of mine that hasn’t fucked me in a few months because he moved a little further away. He loves a sloppy hole and talks real dirty to me. He calls me a “dirty whore”, a “slut”, etc. He pounds me real real hard while the hosting top watches. He fucks me so hard my hole is totally loose and oozing with guy #’1 cum. He pulls out and let’s the host fuck me. The host fucks his poz load into me and guy #2 goes back in. He finally cums and it’s so huge I can feel each warm pulse of cum being shot inside my wrecked hole. 

The three of us chat for a bit and he leaves. The top that is hosting then fucks me again and breeds me. 

So just 3 guys but 5 loads. I enjoyed it for sure. My hole was so loose. 

• Upvote 1

today, after having spent the night with this wonderfully sweet vietnamese man who gave me his load before bed ( he gave me two at steamworks earlier that morning as he and his buddy tag teamed me ), i went to help a friend move some furniture and then he bred me with his gorgeous 9” pierced pole. then i immediately went over to a guy who hit me up on bbrt and he pounded me for a good 40 minutes leaving a huge load. (( he commented that he was loving how wet and juicy my hole was ). left there and stopped by and got super creamed from a BBC who hit me up on a4a. 

sorry. that’s all so far today. 

• Upvote 1

Been poz for a few months now, and haven’t been on meds. I have recently decided to become very slutty and become a complete and total cumdump and be able to take any size cock or load. Tonight was a step towards my goal :) I took a poz BBC just over 11 inches long and roughly 7” thick. By far the thickest I’ve had. Well he was a master at stroking my biggest fetish, poz talk. “Take this toxic dick slut beg for daddy’s dirty load” ugh just gets my hole so wet and twitchy it just needs to get pounded. Anyway, he pumped about 4 loads in me and never once pulled out or got soft. My hole is gaping about 1.5 inches wide right now and his cum is slowly oozing out. Think I may post on bbrt and Craigslist for more tops :)

At my favourite sauna.

Had a good look around to see who was in and who was up for a bb fuck.

There was a couple of guys in the steam room so I sat in between them and started to wank myself.

They both took the bait and soon I had one guy lapping my hole while I sucked the other guys cock.

My hole was being stretched and soon I had the guys cock at the entrance. he told me he didnt have a condom but I told him it was ok and I needed  a good load up me

He fucked me really slowly before building up to him emptying his balls up me.

when he pulled out the other guy was ready to take over. he dumped a huge load up me and they left me on the floor with spunk dripping out of my arse.

• Like 2

Sunday night, Dec 24. I really needed a stress reliever. I found 2 guys off BBRT, went to their home and took a load from each. I still needed more so I headed to Hank's. I had a beer and headed out back. I took 2 anonymous  loads within 20 mins. Next I went to Barcodes down the street. I dropped my pants  and had another top almost immediatly mounted me and pumped his load in. It was almost 1am so I headed to Club Orlando, a 24 hour bathhouse. By 3 am I gave 2 and took 3 more, totaling 8 loads swimming in my hole all Christmas day.

Edited by HungryBottom9