Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest totalbottomrr

dec,26 guy on bbrt in palm springs ca. we fucked our brains out,  & he gave me a hot poz toxic load,  not sure if he banged me up I will have to see.

Guest StevenEllison

Unusual Craigslist hookup:

He came by my house wanting to jerk off into my panties. Okay, I'm down for his fetish thinking maybe I can end up with giving him a bj but, no. He came all over my sissy clit (fairly heavy cummer) and then bounced. Whatever...I fingered most of his load in my ass and jerked off with the rest. Now I'm about to go to bed and my panties are soaked with his load and mine, and my ass is all sticky from his cum.

Decided to end my stay with my parents today and drive back to where I live, 2.5 hours away.  But before I left the town where my parents live, I managed to get a 21 year old to invite me over.  We had talked earlier in the day, his profile said he just wanted to suck.  I told him I'd prefer to breed.  Some back and forth about what we would do if we met up...but I essentially told him that I was horny enough to just get blown, but that he should consider taking my load up his hole.  Messaged him right before I left my parents and he said he had just gotten out of the shower and gave me his buddy's address where he was cat-sitting.  Less than 10 minutes later I was at the door and he was letting me in and waiting for me to get my coat and shoes off to join him in the bedroom around the corner.  I was still under the impression this was just going to be a suck off, so I didn't undress, just pulled my jeans down and let my cock free for him to suck.  Within a few minutes, it was clear that he was open to fucking...he asked if I only fucked bare (which we had talked about on Grindr) and I said yeah, and that I was on PrEP.  He barely hesitated at all and made some comment about how thick I was and how it was going to hurt.  I took that as a clear signal that he wanted fucked, so I told him to turn around and put that hole in my face for me to rim.  Did that for a few, then he told me to grab the lube next to the bed and he got in position.  He was freaking tight, hadn't been fucked in a year he said, but eventually I worked my way in after a couple minutes.  We got to the point where I was ramming into him, he was grunting with every thrust, and I unloaded a several day load inside him.  Kept fucking him too...thought I could go again, but after another 5 minutes or so my stamina gave out lol.  I'll keep in touch with him for the next time I go home to see the parents.

Drove home, unpacked, was sitting in my recliner with my laptop and phone, and I said hello to a younger (21) top that I had chatted with before on Grindr.   Reminded him of who I was and asked him if he knew of any bottoms we could tag team.  Within a few minutes he said, "I think I found one", and it turned out to be my married buddy that I've fucked a few times.  Married buddy had also chatted with me earlier in the evening and wanted to wait until tomorrow to fuck around, but I guess the threeway idea got him going.  Married buddy went and picked up the 21 year old and brought him over.  The 21 year old gave Married buddy a load down his throat while I was initially fucking him...I was enjoying it and could tell I was going to last awhile, so I just kept a steady rhythm going until the 21 year old got hard again to take a turn on the ass.  He took his turn while Married bud and I made out, then I got behind Married bud again and went to town.  Was still taking my time for a few minutes, but then I was getting close to that point of no return and unloaded.  The 21 year old got behind him and pounded him until he also blew a load.  Then they both got cleaned up and left...married guy was short on time.  Married guy messaged me a few minutes later while I was in the shower and said "damn you were hard tonight"...lol...that's what you get when I don't jack off at my parents for 4-5 days. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I posted an ad as an anon college cumdump for Daddies three hours ago. The first Daddy didn't even ask me if I wanted a condom, just pushed it right in! I begged him for is load, and after just a minute or so he dumped in me. It was so much it almost instantly started running down my leg. He spanked me a bit and played with my hole before taking off. Then, just half an hour ago, a second daddy came. He was really turned on that he was getting sloppy seconds. He had a really thick cock that stretched me out. He pushed me all the way to the floor when he started to cum, and then he left his cock in me for a long time while his cum soaked in.

After he left, he send me this picture of his raw cock in me! He also took videos and sent those to me. Guess I'm internet famous now! 

cumdump1.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 8

Hookup on bbrt. A guy visiting I  his hotel dt vancouver contacted me. After a bit of back and forth. I was told to go to his hotel. Were he would hide the key in the hotels bathroom. I would get the key and head to his room. Strip. And blindfold myself on the bed. He then fucked me raw while he invites a local buddy of his to come and use his cum as lube and use me further.  It was a hot afternoon. 

Met up with a new guy for our first fuck. Had told him I was comfortable with breeding but not on the first meetup. He fucked me missionary for a while with a condom and kept telling me how wet and tight my pussy was. He flipped me on my stomach and really forced me down into the bed and with my face muffled in the bed I couldn’t see or hear. He fucked me for a while with building intensity and it felt fucking amazing and before long I felt this hot warm liquid ooze inside me. I must have let out the loudest moan when I realised he’d stealthed me. He pulled my jocks back over the cum now dripping out of me. Reached around and pushed the used Condon into my mouth then whispered I’m my ear that I needed to be out in 2 minutes. I rushed out and whilst sitting on the train home my cum soaked jocks under my shorts  I received this pic  from him. One of the hottest breeds I’ve ever had.6FCE7BED-B7A7-40F2-9049-987F37DE3665.jpeg.8216d79b8de1efa2d7992f2c7877d279.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Upvote 5

At work and get a message on bbrt from a guy 66 feet away asking if I want a 8 day poz load. No pics no information on his profile, totally anonymous guy. Being the cumwhore that I am naturally my pussy started pulsing and I was rock hard. But I’m at work and have to be somewhat diligent. I respond and say I’m working where are you? He responds saying he’s in X building, which happened to be the same building I’m in, just a few floors different from me. He said there’s a bathroom on the 13th floor that no one ever uses. I go in and go to the stall on the far end of the room and wait, fingering my hole. I hear the door open and the stall next to me closes. 30 seconds later this gorgeous 9” uncut Latin cock slides under the divider. I hear “no sucking just sit on it, I’m already lubed”. Indeed he was, he must’ve applied it beforehand. So I turned around and slid my loose whore cunt down this gorgeous cock and then he started pounding me furiously. He was really abusing my pussy just the way I love. All the sudden he slams in and explodes inside me but stayed completely silent. I was moaning like a bitch feeling him fill me up. He pulled out zipped up and left. He just messaged me saying he loves how loose I am and wants to breed me at work as often as possible. Oh and that he’s been poz for 2 years, no meds and has a sky high vl. OINK. 

2 poz couples at the same time, me tired to the bed and my ass lubed up. 4 hours later, I'm bruised, filled with cum and covered in sweat. Parting gift was a large plug in my ass to keep from leaking.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

On 12/21/2017 at 4:38 AM, rawloadstaken said:

I thought I had a fairly large sexual appetite before I went on PrEP; however, since I started taking it, I can safely say that I'm embracing my indiscriminate slut side.

Let's face it: when you leave the bathhouse reeking of sex and with the ass of your jeans soaked through with the cum leaking out of a wrecked ring, that's when you know it's been a good night.

That's some hot shit. I wish I could afford to be on PrEP. I'd be wrecked like a bitch all the time.

• Upvote 1

Went to cumunion tonight. Was really in the mood to be a total cum dump.  Don’t need to see you, talk to you or anything. Just need your dick to breed me. Got my first load within 5 minutes. Took loads all over the club enjoyed just being used. Took a total,of 10 lands. Got fucked by more. Left with cum dripping down my leg. Not a bad way to end the year. 

Looking forward to,breaking my records of loads taken in 2018 and My first IML.

3 hours ago, mancunthole said:

That's some hot shit. I wish I could afford to be on PrEP. I'd be wrecked like a bitch all the time.

I don't know if you have insurance, but I know some insurers cover it as a maintenance medication once your doctor verifies that you're HIV-negative. As well, Gilead has a card that gives you (x) discount/prepay that you can split out over the year or use in one lump sum in order to bring the cost down.

Yesterday I was chatting with a local guy, he invited me at his place and we went on his bed. I sucked him a bit and then he moved and climbed my back pointing his dick to my hole. He was already fingering my hole and lubricating it with his spit... his intention was to clearly to tease me rubbing his dick around my hole.

Then when he felt my wet, warm and ready to get fucked, he couldn't resist. He shoved his meat inside me, enjoyed that feeling for few seconds and then he claimed his right to fuck me bare and dump his load inside. He was fucking me and few seconds before cumming he whispered in my ear "I couldn't imagine your pussy was so fucking hot, as man I have to cum inside, no way to pull out".

I went back home driving, with cum leaking from my hole.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Just had a quick hard fuck with a fit South Asian guy who was on his way home from his work in a DIY store and still in his uniform - very horny.

He had my cock out and was down sucking me off almost as soon as he was in the door and it wasn't too long before he was bent over with his pants down and I was pushing my cock up his hairy arse.  I fucked him bb right there in the living room and it wasn't too long before I was ready to cum.  I asked him if he wanted it and he just moaned so I shot a big load right into his arse.