Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

There's a wooded cruising area near me. So one day when I was feeling frisky and despite my masculine features since I'm a bit of a sissy slut I put on some tan crotchless pantyhose, crotchless pink panties, and slipped some tight short shorts on over them and a t-shirt. Unless you look close at my legs I appear as any other guy out for a jog. Most anyone in these woods is a guy looking for sex of some sort but once in awhile some straights do wander through. I started down the main trail to head to the back of the woods where it is typical to find some raunchy action. Along the way I looked off to my right and on a side path was a guy I recognized as one I had been with before.  He was part Asian, not particularly attractive and since I couldn't recall the particulars of our meeting I figured it must have been a ho-hum time. So I kept walking but at least he was there if I didn't find anyone else.

As I walked to the far end of the woods I looked back and sure enough he was following me. This always gives me a boner making me feel like some sort of sexual prey. I checked out some spots that guys meet at but there was no one. So I ended up at the end of the trail. It is a packed down spot behind a few fallen trees. There is always a few signs of sexual activity, some tissues or a condom wrapper which adds some arousal to the scene. I decided to wait for him and see what happens. He came along in a few minutes and we very shortly got down to business sucking on each other. After I saw his cock I remembered him. He had a small one and didn't cum much. But we continued to play and he showed interest in mounting me. I pulled down my shorts showing my slutty attire and he started probing my hole.

All of a sudden he pulls away and starts zipping up his pants. I look up and there is a guy and a dog walking our way. I also pull up my shorts. But then almost right away the Asian guys says that it's ok, he knows the guy. The new guy walks up and obviously knows what's going on and starts some small talk. He's an older guy, not fat but not in shape, a bit sloppily dressed, unshaven, and also not particularly attractive. But it isn't long before the three of us start fondling and sucking. Then the Asian guy started where he left off with my ass. So I was soon being spit roasted, a cock in both ends. I was in sissy slut heaven. Then the Asian guy asks the older guy if he wants some, so they switch spots. The older guy walks up to me bent over and sees my tight firm ass in the crotchless pink panties and tan pantyhose and says "Oh, yes!" He aimed his raw cock at my hole and slid on in. He was a bit bigger than the Asian guy so it felt real good getting fucked while I sucked on the cock that had been in my ass. They swapped back and forth a few times and then with the older guy back in my ass and the Asian in my mouth I thought I felt the raw cock in my ass pulse and a bit of warmth. But the guy said nothing and just kept pumping away so I didn't give it any more thought. I continued to suck the Asian and wiggle my slutty ass, pushing back to meet the thrusts of the older guy.

The Asian guy finally came and pumped a few small hardly noticeable squirts of cum into my mouth. He moved around behind me to watch the older guy fuck me. I heard them talking a bit but couldn't understand what they were saying since I was bent over. But the Asian guy was definitely voicing his approval of the scene. The older guy fucked me for awhile and then eventually pulled out and apologized for not being able to cum. I said, "That's ok , as long as everyone had a good time." They both left and I wandered around a bit and found a few cocks to suck. I eventually found someone to suck me off and shoot my load but I didn't find anyone else to take any more loads from.

So I went home satisfied and changed my clothes.  About an hour after I got home I felt the urge to fart but I knew better and headed for the toilet. I pulled down my pants and then my underwear. There in my underwear was a big pile of cum. I then sat down and proceeded to fart. Massive quantities of cum flooded into the toilet. How that guy pumped so much cum into me without me hardly noticing is beyond me. As well he must have shot it in deep since it hadn't leaked into the panties I was wearing earlier and didn't work it's way out until much later. He was a real pro at stealthing making me think he might be poz since he made sure to deny that he had cum in me. I was disappointed he didn't tell me he was cumming in me all that time. I'm hoping to run into at least that older guy again whom I will remember for long time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Went to a party last night, hosted by some friends who are bears and into other hairy men. It was a pretty tame get together, despite them having a nice basement area with a sling and fuck bench. Maybe 12 folks, most of them I hadn't seen before, so that was nice. In the whole house, you're only allowed to smoke in the basement area, so I had gone there a few times with my pipe throughout the evening, always by myself as no one else was a smoker. So I'm sitting with my pipe and my bourbon over in the corner of the room, when in walks one of the guys I didn't know. He's about 55, 6 ft and lean, really thick salt n pepper beard. I'd seen him upstairs, but his much younger bf was at his side ever minute. So I start chatting with him, and instantly can tell he's had plenty to drink. I ask where the bf was, and hear he left as he had to work in the morning. I say too bad, but hey plenty of fun to be had still. He laughs and starts rubbing my beard and bald head, and tells me my pipe is sexy. I rub his crotch and tell him I think he's sexy all over. A few drunken minutes later, I'm sucking his 8" cock as I'm stripping naked. He has me lay on the fuck bench, and starts rubbing my ass and fingering my hole. He says he wants to fuck me, and I tell him he can, but I want it raw. He liked that plan, and quickly lubed my ass with a tube sitting on the stand. He opens me up nice n slow, then starts fucking me steady and deep. It was a perfect position and my prostate was getting a massage like it hadn't had in a while. He tells me he's close, and asks me where I want his load, and I tell him as deep as he can plant it. A few strokes later he's grabbing my hips and seeding me. He gives me a few more strokes, then slides out. Then, oddly enough, he zips up and just leaves the room. (Found out later from my friends he is poz, and also in a 'closed' relationship...lol) 

So I'm resting up on the fuck bench, feeling like a whore that didn't get paid, when another of the party guests walks into the room. He was a big ole bear, maybe 5-10 and 300 lbs, with a long gray beard that went down to his belly. He walks over to me at the bench and starts rubbing my ass, asking if I had a good time. Before I can answer he has a finger in my cummy ass, and starts finger fucking me. It feels really good, and I clamp down on it, to which he responds by telling me he loves sloppy seconds. His finger slips out, and is quickly replaced by a really fat cock he just shoves in my hole balls deep all at once. I jerk forward a bit as he's much thicker than the last guy. He grabs my hips and pulls me back forcefully. He starts fucking me fast, telling me to be a good whore for him. It hurt like hell for the first minute, but then I got used to it some as he kept up the fucking, and my cock was leaking like crazy. He pulls out and tells me to get on my back. I roll over and he takes my ankles and puts em on his shoulders. He's shirtless now and he slides his cock back in my hole, and his hairy belly is hitting my ballsack as he fucks in. I reach up and start working his nipples, and he fucks harder and tells me to coax his load out. I clamp my ass as much as I can given his large size, and tug harder at his nipples, begging for him to knock me up. That did the trick- as he let out a moan and gave me three hard thrusts then just stayed buried inside me. He grinned down at me and took my cock in his hand and jerked me off, his cock still inside me. I came fast, coating my belly, chest, and a few strands even hitting my beard. Damn that was hot. Now this guy didn't run out like the last one. He helped me get dressed, then we sat and shot the breeze down in basement, finishing our drinks and me having another pipe. He's planning on coming over this week one evening, and said with no alcohol, he'll be planning on giving me two of his loads. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

On 12/31/2017 at 5:34 AM, rawloadstaken said:

I don't know if you have insurance, but I know some insurers cover it as a maintenance medication once your doctor verifies that you're HIV-negative. As well, Gilead has a card that gives you (x) discount/prepay that you can split out over the year or use in one lump sum in order to bring the cost down.

Thanks. Looking into that. Last time I looked it was like $1,000 a month.

Just back from one of my FOD bottoms (Fuck on demand)

From first Wattsap message to loading less than 90 min

He is in his 40's and just loves to be rimmed , fucked and loaded whilst sniffing poppers.

Put a big 3 day load in his cunt and he licked me clean.

Took my last load from a guy I met in the CODE bar of the Baltimore Eagle.  Met him, talked for maybe 5 minutes, he asked if I wanted his load.  We went into the one of the stalls, shut the door.  My pants were down, jock strapped, he spit on his dick and shoved it in.  Rode my hole for about 5 minutes, and quietly shot a ton of sperm in my hole.  It was quick and dirty, and tons of fun.  Never did get his name.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest GoneFishing

last night in my hotel

ass up face down lights off scence

2 loads and told they were both a weeks worth   guess the holidays created a backlog and blue balls situation  glad i helped   

Last night after work at a video store not far from my job. Place was slow with only two guys there one guy was checking me out so I headed to a booth and he went to the adjacent one we fed the machines. I got down on my knees and took him in my mouth.

I felt his cock grow from flaccid to rock hard as I worked his cock in my mouth. His soft moans came through the partition as I blew him. Suddenly he pulls back out of my mouth and shoots a wad of cum into my face and then slides back  into my hungry mouth and shoots two more loads

what we didn't notice was that the videos had stopped and the attendant banged on the door for us to feed the machines, but the moment was over. Wiped my face the best that I could before heading to the washroom to clean up before heading home

• Like 1

ABS earlier. Went straight to dark area in back, and saw a 40 something lean guy stroking his cock in a corner. Sat down beside him and he wasted no time putting his cock in my mouth. I sucked him for about five minutes before he unloaded a huge load down my throat. I cleaned him off, he mumbled a thanks, and left. 

I stayed put, and sure enough a beefy clean shaved guy with balding gray hair walked over and stood in front of me. I unzipped him and damn if he didn't have a true beer can cock. Not long maybe six inches, but fat with possibly the biggest cock head I've seen in person. I had to open wide to fit it in my mouth. The smell was a bit strong, but it kinda made it hotter. Lol. I sucked him and massaged his balls as I did it. He was really enjoying it, and was even petting my head as I sucked him. After maybe ten minutes, he announced he was coming, so I went as deep as I could and held his balls, so he'd know it was ok to shoot in my mouth. When he came, I felt every single rope of cum blast. Four huge ones, and then some smaller ones. Damn! He relaxed and let me clean his cock after, then he tucked it back in his pants. He then said his wife wouldn't suck him, and thanked me before he left. 

Now that I was super horny, I was looking for an ass to unload in. I noticed a lean tallish 20 something in one of the booths. He looked a little nervous but still had his little cock out. He was dark haired,  goateed, and didn't say anything when I walked into booth with him, my cock out of my jeans. I rubbed his ass with my hand and my finger stroked his dry hole. He just kept stroking himself, and I told him to bend forward so I could lick his hole. He was hesitant, but I helped him get in position and then wasted no time tonguing his hairy ass. He was enjoying himself, and I would occasionally stroke my finger gently into his hole to get him good n wet. Finally I stood up and with my hands on his shoulders, I started stroking his crack with my 7", letting my precum get him even more lubed. After teasing him a few minutes, I pushed my head inside him. He went to straighten up, but I held him firm and told him to relax. He let out a grunt, so I went for broke and pushed in him balls deep. He froze in place, and I just started fucking him nice and steady. He didn't say a word, and I continued, telling him I had a big load for him.  His ass was so fucking tight, I ended up shooting in about two minutes. I fucked a little more, just to mix my load around, then pulled out. He stood upright and turned around. His face was a bit red, his eyes watery, and his cock was sticking straight out. "Jerk off for daddy, boy" I told him. As he starts to wank off, I ask him if he likes daddy's load in his pussy, and he nods and starts to shoot all over the floor. I nodded and then left the booth. I was spent. Lol

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

COLUMBUS, OH - Took two anonymous loads at my hotel - one was a 28 year old stud who wanted to breed me again the next day (but I had to leave) and the other was a 48 year old.  Both had nice cocks.  The 48 year old was one of those talkers and ear/neck biters that gets on my damn nerves during an anonymous hookup.  But I dealt with it long enough to get his nut.

COLLEGE STATION, TX - Just now took an anonymous load from an Adam4Adam guy.  48, mixed, nice cock.  Really tall dude so we went from the middle of the bed to where I was doggie style on the edge of the bed.  I'm only 5'8" and he was at least 6 inches taller than me so trying to breed me doggie was uncomfortable for him.  He nutted fairly quickly once we were on the edge of the bed!  Thanks, man!

• Upvote 1