Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

On New Year's Day, I went over to the home of the mixed-status couple in westernmost Toronto I'd visited before for a sex party. We had a lot of fun, me eating the vers bottom's ass and starting to fuck him when a fourth guy came over. We played at length, me getting sandwiched between the couple before we descended to their dungeon The fourth man shot early as the vers top as fucking him, leaving me plenty of time to play with the two. The vers/top took his time fucking me, and then I switched to extended vers play with the bottom, fucking each other and almost fisting each other and sharing an inflatable dildo. So stretched out, we ended up joining the top, and I bent over and presented my ass to him, and felt him shoot his load into me in short order.

• Like 2

Thursday after school. Put a add up on cregslist. Got 6 good replys. 4 of them were Abel to host and one for public play. One black top, one 19 year old Hispanic guy with a hot uncut cock. A older chubby Hispanic. My roommate (LOL, didn’t even know). And a trucker with a fat 8”. All breeding me wither 3 hours. 

• Upvote 2

Today I’ve been hosting with my toxic poz pussy ass up and a blindfold on. Ads on bbrt and Craigslist. So far I’ve gotten 4 loads ? I asked for a cock pic in the ad so I can visualize while I’m getting bred. First three responses were white guys, 6”, 8”, and 8.5”, who all showed up at the same time. The 6” guy went first while I was sucking the other two blindfolded, he cane very quickly (w/in 3 minutes) and then left. But boy was he a heavy cummer. With my hole dripping after 1 loads one of the two remaining cocks slid in my wel lubed hole and pounded me for a good while with dee strokes like I love. Dumped a decent size load. Then the last guy took his place in my hole and whispered in my ear “beg for my dirty seed you cumwhore”. Well naturally I pretty much came when he said that and immediately begged for his toxic load like a good poz cumdump and when he came he growled deep and pushed all the way in and dumped a massive load. When he pulled out I felt a huge glob of it drip out of my well used hole. Ugh I was in pig heaven. He zipped and left and I inserted my large plug which stretched me out nice and wide but also kept the loads in. I plan on getting real sloppy today ?. 4th load was a black guy with a 10” thick cock and he said he may or may not have had a few “bugs”, well oink I wasn’t gonna turn that down so he showed up in about 2 minutes which clearly means he’s close by and was hard when he walked in so he just quickly pumped and dumped and left but he was HUGE. So thick with a huge head. Good thing I had my plug. Sorry for the novel lol I’ll continue to post my days adventures ;)

Last load taken was in KCMO, on the Plaza, in a guys apartment. A guy I met on an app. Sucked him off for quite awhile and he wanted me to ride him, which I did. He eventually fucked me on all Fours and unloaded in me. Nice thick, super hard cock.. Nice load too. 

• Upvote 1

I've taken 11 loads so far this week. All anon, face down ass up in my bed, dimly lit, door open and some EDM pumping. I take a hit of poppers as soon as I hear my front door open. Mostly DL black dudes, calling me pussy and shit. Fucking love it. It's friday, so definitely getting more tonight. oink

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Fucked a cheating twink near my work on Wednesday afternoon. He is the same one that I have bred twice before. He sucked me for a few minutes then he stripped down and sat on my bare cock. He fucked himself for a few mins then I busted inside him. Then he jacked off on my chest while I was still inside him. Hot

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Hit the ABS today and took 6 loads in my ass and 2 down my throat. Went in a video room and stripped naked,  left the door slightly open and bent over so anyone checking would know I was looking to be fucked.  Not one guy asked for a condom and I didn't turn around to see who was using my cock hungry hole  :-) 

• Like 1

Guest GoneFishing

I was a bad boy.  My orgy was a hit.  Great group of versatile men so there was cock and ass for everyone.  You could hear a pin drop when I said daddy was going home for a while.  Who’s gonna have hot fuck parties for us  lol

glad I’ve made many men in Dallas happy with my H☣️Spitality.  

Someone brought a jar of collected loads.  It was scene straight out of 1000 fuck loads.  Tube inserted and my ass was filled with questionable goo.  Omg. What a sensation. 

Edited by GoneFishing

Fucked a big burly tow truck driver he was about 45 mixed race white/latin covered in fur front and back one of the hairest guys I think I have ever seen at 4am this morning shot a 3 day load in him he gave me his cell number for a repeat.

• Like 1

December 28, 2017 was the last time I got my ass bred. (Partner was out that night with friends), so I cleaned up, and ventured over to Slammers in Hollywood. Considering it was the Holidays, there were more guys than I expected. Striped down to my jockstrap and leather harness, and within a few minutes I was taking a long thick cock through one of the glory holes. (LOVE getting pounded through g-holes). Ultimately, got fucked by 7-8 guys, and collected 5 creamy loads. As I was leaving the club,  jizz was literally dripping out of my ass.

Edited by hole4poles
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Had a little time yesterday morning so put on a jock and went on a tour of east Portland bookstores. Don’t get out there often. Came home with 3 loads dropping out of my hole and I gave 1  

First was at Liberated World. Sucked this kinda sketchy guy through a gh who made it clear he wanted in my ass. Turned around and took his cock, then sucked a cock coming through the other adjoining gh. He was a verbal fucker so everyone in the place knew I was taking loads. He shot a good size load. 

Second was at the same place, turned around so the second cock was in my ass. Black guy. Decent cock. Worked me a while and I felt him tensing up and shooting.  Wish he had been a little louder though. 

Third was at Peeps... a hipster guy who played with my ass for a while through the hole but after he slid in, he was only good for a few strokes before he shot. Oh well. Got his cum.

Then went to Taboo and hung out in the back. This runner looking dude came in and signaled me into an adjoining booth. He gave a pretty good bj. I fed him poppers through the hole because I wanted his hole, and he gave it to me. Super tight, hadn’t been bred in a long time. Eventually I bred him deep and loud, and he seemed irritated that I came inside him. He asked me if I was poz and I just walked out...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Guest GoneFishing

had a sunday afternoon to kill

went to the club and for two

loads and rolled poured cum from a condom queens loads   

still have a load to shoot