Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I had 3 guys on December 31st and probably Five Guys at the Team Pig party on New Years Eve.

Finally got bread again yesterday by one of my regular tops who I hadn't seen in awhile.

Sexy masculine black dude with a fat 8 inches.

He came over round 3 o'clock and fucked me good.

You got naked as soon as he got in the bedroom,

I pulled my clothes off and dropped to my knees and began sucking his Dick.

In minutes he was rock hard.

I bent over and he shoved his cock between my ass cheeks.

After a while he pulled his cock all the way out .

I had brought a fold out table into the bedroom I jumped on it with my legs in the air.

He grab my legs and began pounding his cock deep into me.

He kept shoving himself deeper and deeper into my hungry cunt.

He shot his load in me and then kept putting it back in because he was still hard.

He kept pumping his cock in me so I could get every last drop.

Damn! His cock felt so good in me. It's just the right size and girth to make me fill like the pussy I am.

Night before last, heading home decided to stop by the spot near JFK, arrived took a piss and headed straight to the booth area.

Walked around thinking I'm the only guy here I notice someone in one of the last booths in  the back. I peak inside and the guy stands up pants and underwear down to his ankles with his cock at attention. Of course I step in and assume the cock suckers position.

He feeds me his cock as I slowly start sucking as he grabs my hair and demands that I squeeze his nuts while I suck him. This goes on for about twenty minutes of me sucking his cock and nuts while squeezing his nuts with him occasionally yanking my hair. As he about to cum he cries out to God about how good of a bitch that I am and deserve an award for my head skills right before he shoots his load in my mouth and down my throat

• Like 1

19 year old Arab here. Gave my last load today. Had been edging my cock for a while, and had so much cum ready to breed a slut with. Had 1 come over, but still felt horny after so I ended up loading up 3 on the same night.

Edited by drscorpio
Photos removed by poster request
  • Like 1

Everything was shut down yesterday due to ice (didn't actually ice much at all, but in the southern part of Texas, just the risk will shut down almost everything) including the university (should have been the first day of school), but since it didn't actually ice, I figured it was a good day to have an impromptu fuck party. Invited over my college boi fuck buddies, and two hot daddies. The college bois were the bait to invite over other college guys and plenty showed up to play. Party ended around 10:00PM. I got 5 loads and gave 3. My favorite college boi stayed the night and we fucked each other's cum filled holes.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, daddyboyleo said:

I had 3 guys on December 31st and probably Five Guys at the Team Pig party on New Years Eve.

Finally got bread again yesterday by one of my regular tops who I hadn't seen in awhile.

Sexy masculine black dude with a fat 8 inches.

He came over round 3 o'clock and fucked me good.

You got naked as soon as he got in the bedroom,

I pulled my clothes off and dropped to my knees and began sucking his Dick.

In minutes he was rock hard.

I bent over and he shoved his cock between my ass cheeks.

After a while he pulled his cock all the way out .

I had brought a fold out table into the bedroom I jumped on it with my legs in the air.

He grab my legs and began pounding his cock deep into me.

He kept shoving himself deeper and deeper into my hungry cunt.

He shot his load in me and then kept putting it back in because he was still hard.

He kept pumping his cock in me so I could get every last drop.

Damn! His cock felt so good in me. It's just the right size and girth to make me fill like the pussy I am.

The team pig party was great!

Last night I was feeling kind of horny to top and popped on grindr.  A few days prior a fuckbud of mine had hit me up when I was out of town begging for my cock.  He was on.  I messaged him and got the best response ever.  Told me he was two stops away on the train, and to tell him right away if I wanted to breed him.  I of course said yes.  He shows up, comes in, uses the washroom then comes into the living room where I'm 'napping' (one of our scenes) and gingerly starts to suck my cock.  This boy is good, lots of suction right away, and I get rock hard in moments.  He sucks me a while and my arm comes down to rest on his ass, stick my finger in him and he starts moaning.  He sticks his finger in my ass (knows I'm verse) and damn that really gets me going.  

A few minutes of this and then he climbs on top of me, and gingerly slides down.  Not so smooth this time, he didn't lube my cock with his spit so it took longer than usual for him to impale himself.  We change positions after a little while so I can pound his hole.  I get real close, pull out to edge myself.  Damn I needed this fuck, been too long, drive back in him and pump a few minutes more before shooting my load deep in his boy butt.  He jacks his cock off and shoots a load into his hand. 

Not a bad reunion

• Upvote 2

Was downtown with friends tonight.  We talked about going out to one of the bars after dinner, but it was getting late for the other boys being a 'school night' so we ended up parting ways.  On the train home I was on grindr/scruff, as was my friend LOL, and didn't really get any hits.  When I got home I noticed a guy had hit on me on Grindr in the Lincoln Park area so he must have picked me up when I popped up on grindr.  Profile says grad school, in his 20's, he's a nice tall beefy black dude according to his picture.  I hit him back and he respondes asking me if I'm horny.  Of course I'm horny!  I ask him what he's into, he says he's looking to top or get some head.  I send him my ass, he sends me his cock (LOOKS HUGE) and after some chit chat he agrees to cum over.  

This guy is probably 6'4" 230lbs and when he arrives he is just my type!  He comes in and starts to take his coat off, drops his pants and he is totally rock hard already.  I get down on my knees and start sucking him, he's not even naked yet.  His cock is a good 8" minimum, nice n thick with a slight curve just beneath the head.  Perfection!  We move to the bed and I continue worshipping his cock.  He starts stroking my ass while I'm sucking him.  A few minutes of this and he pulls my ass over to his face and starts rimming me while I'm sucking him.  This guy has an expert tongue, no doubt he's learned he needs to open up his bottoms first.  I come off him, and he rolls me over and starts kissing me, stroking my cock, and then he sucks me a little bit.  When he comes up, my legs are around his waist and his cock is rubbing  my hole.  He asks if I want him to fuck me.  Of course I say yes!

He asks for lube, and I have some boy butter waiting.  Take a hit of poppers, spread some on my ass and cock and he pushes in almost too fast, but it felt great.  He doesn't get his cock all the way in, can feel it hitting my second ring, and know its going to take some time.   He stops with his cock inside and I give him a gentle squeeze, he moans and I know I got him wrapped around my little finger.  This guy is amazing, he keeps telling me how I have him rock hard and I keep telling him how great his big cock feels.  Eventually he is able to get his entire cock in my ass, my second ring has opened.  

After a while he pulls out and lays on his back, I ask if he wants me to ride him and he says yes.  I sit on his cock.  A few minutes of riding he says he can cum anytime and do I want him to.  I tell him its up to him because I'm here to please his cock.  He tells me to keep riding him, a few minutes later he starts moaning and tensing up.  I come off his cock and one little drop of cum is at the tip still.  I suck it and it tastes delicious.  We lie on the bed, chatting for a while and agree to meet up again.  Looking forward to round 2.

All in all the perfect end to the day!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Who says the baths in nyc are dead? Had an awesome time last night. A big black dude I passed in the hall grabbed be, pulled me close, and started working his hand between my cheeks through my towel. He was a giant, hot beard, and towering over me. It must have looked like Godzilla ravishing Bambi, but that’s why I went there.

Back in my room, he pushed me down on the bed, facing the door, and clamped a hand on the back of my head, pushing me down to suck his cock. Fuck, it kept getting bigger and bigger. What I wasn’t expecting was him opening the door. With a massive cock down my throat, and my face in his pubes, I couldn’t protest. I couldn’t even see past him to know if a third dude was coming into the room.

Pretty soon there was a second pair of legs. Dark, hairy, muscular! I pulled off the black dude lomg enough to look up , and it was a middle eastern stud obviously getting off on the white kid being dominated.  The new guy pushed me onto his cock, which was uncut and ripe. Love the way a guy smells—way better than poppers. But poppers is what I needed when he pulled me forward and the black dude started fingering my hole. The middle eastern guy held me down, cock down my throat, while the black dude moved behind me. I heard him spit, felt the gob hit my ass, and then he just pushed inside. Spitroasted. Fuck, all I could do was grunt while they both had their way with my holes.

The black dude blew pretty quickly, and by then I was totally hoping for a second load from the hot Arab stud. But those two high-fived and left me with a gaping hole oozing fresh seed. It was so fucking hot, and even more so because it was so unexpected.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Took a load during the day, Tuesday, guy texted me, wanted me to come in, bend over the couch, fucked me and dumped  his load in me.. He said no talking but I couldn't help but moan. He had a nice feeling cock. Took his load, pulled up my pants and left.. Just how I like it. 

A guy that lives just a coupke minutes walk away fucked 4 times in the past couple days. Always anonymous. Slender, hard belly and harder 7" cock. This morning he texted and said he needed a hole before work so I told him the door was unlocked. When he got there I was blindfolded ass up in bed with the flog laying next to me.  I heard his clothes falling to the floor and then a finger felt my ass and slid in to feel the cum already there. He slid the flog over my back and ass and told me to spread my legs further apart. The flog was removed and he didn't do anything for a few moments but then it came down with a stinging crack! across my shoulders. The second stroke was across my ass and the 3rd stroke went between my legs to crack loudly against my balls. The pain was immediate and I moaned as a flurry of flog strokes caught my balls again,then my ass and back. As he beat me he told me what a whore I was. He pushed his cock up against my hole and then shoved in in one motion, burying himself all the way inside me as he continued to hit my shoulders. Then the flog was dropped as he grabbed my hips and pounded himself hard into my hole. He never let up the pace and a few minutes later he was groaning and telling me he was going to breed my whore pussy. He dressed and left and told me he might want my hole again tonight.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest GoneFishing
1 hour ago, Insidemenow said:

A guy that lives just a coupke minutes walk away fucked 4 times in the past couple days. Always anonymous. Slender, hard belly and harder 7" cock. This morning he texted and said he needed a hole before work so I told him the door was unlocked. When he got there I was blindfolded ass up in bed with the flog laying next to me.  I heard his clothes falling to the floor and then a finger felt my ass and slid in to feel the cum already there. He slid the flog over my back and ass and told me to spread my legs further apart. The flog was removed and he didn't do anything for a few moments but then it came down with a stinging crack! across my shoulders. The second stroke was across my ass and the 3rd stroke went between my legs to crack loudly against my balls. The pain was immediate and I moaned as a flurry of flog strokes caught my balls again,then my ass and back. As he beat me he told me what a whore I was. He pushed his cock up against my hole and then shoved in in one motion, burying himself all the way inside me as he continued to hit my shoulders. Then the flog was dropped as he grabbed my hips and pounded himself hard into my hole. He never let up the pace and a few minutes later he was groaning and telling me he was going to breed my whore pussy. He dressed and left and told me he might want my hole again tonight.

woof  I live being called a whore cunt! 

Caught up with a fuck buddy and his partner tonight, after a bit of chatting then it was down to business, kept tag teaming me and making my hole open more and more, had a bit of a break and then the partner announced he was about to cum, fuck if this guy is breeding you then the whole world will know, fucking love that. As soon as he blew, my buddy took over and slam fucked me for a few mins until he'd added his load to my gaping hole.  Relaxed for a bit then went on my way. Decided to visit a popular beat on my way home and got a quick fuck through a glory hole, the guy stopped and got me to come into his cubicle with him. he proceeded to slam my hole till he was ready to blow and asked if it was ok to breed me..... well fuck, if you fuck me raw, then I want your seed!!!  Scored my third load, sadly no more guys were about, so headed home.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

ABS after work tonight. I spotted a chubby bearded young bear standing by himself. I walked over, nodded, and pulled my cock out. He immediately got to work sucking me, and after some throat fucking, I asked him if he wanted fucked. He stood up, dropped his pants, and handed me a packet of lube and a condom from his pocket. He was prepared! He bent over a bench, I lubed my cock and as usual tossed the rubber aside. I noticed he took a big hit of poppers, so I slid in all at once, grabbed his hips, and began fucking. Once I saw him jerking his cock a bit, I told him I was fucking him bare, and he just clamped my cock harder. I called him a good whore and began fucking harder. He got off on my name calling, and when I told him he was gonna be my cumdump and was getting my big load up his ass, he started cumming and moaning. I nutted deep, and kept stroking til I went soft and popped out. He pulled his pants up and licked my cock clean, then left quickly. I hung out a bit longer. Sucked off an older guy in a suit with a nice uncut 7", and then another 6" cock on a skinny as fuck 40ish guy with a sexy stache. Left with my cock happy and some cum remnants in my beard. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3