Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I just came home from taking my top daddy load.   Hadn't seen him in a few months so I was very eager and willing.   We kissed, I sucked him good and he fucked me.    Took a nap then woke up and I sucked his dick more. This time he got really hard he bent me over and pounded my ass so hard until he exploded.  Then we went to dinner together.   He is in his 60s and im in my 30s  I've always been his sub boy since he turned me out and popped my cherry. Although he fuckes other guys im very loyal to him and I don't suck or get fuckd by anyone else unless he says so.    Till this day his dick is the only one I service 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Auckland’s busiest cruise club is Lateshift. They encourage condom use but actually the action’s virtually all bareback. The place can be a bit hit and miss - sometimes quite quiet by 10pm, other times rocking till 3am. Tonight I hit the jackpot early- 8pm on Friday at the start of a holiday weekend. In an hour I’d been fucked 4 times, all raw, not to mention some great sucking action. I used Elbow Grease for its oil-based long lasting effect and wasn’t disappointed - one application lasted all evening, no messing about in the dark rooms in lubing the tops up. I took 3 loads, the last guy had a great cock 8” and thick, I could tell he was about to come and managed to come at the same time which he found to be a real turn-on. Throughout the evening I had come dripping down my leg, which was a great reminder of a great night.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

Went on a business road trip and fired up Grindr. Found a Poz undetectable top that was looking for an ass to breed, so I obliged. I drove to his place where he proceeded to open up my hole with his tongue, then fucked me for a good 20 minutes. He was just the right size and pushed the right buttons. I was precumming the whole time. He started to speed up and asked me if I wanted his load, I begged him to breed me, and he gave me what I wanted. I sucked him clean, savoring my ass juices and his cum. He was very appreciative of my skills and stayed hard. He turned me around again and rammed in my sloppy hole. He was loving the feel of the now used hole. He ended up giving me a second load and I went back to my hotel where I fingered his cum around until I blew. I really needed that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Sitting back at my office with a load in my ass at 1:30 in the afternoon.  My young 27yo top guy bred me fast an hour ago.  He is a hot guy with a 6.5in thick cock.  He likes me to deep throat it and then he pushes me down on the bed on my stomach with my ass in the air.  I poppered up (smoked a little 420 beforehand to relax) and this time he shoved his dirty briefs in my mouth and restrained my wrists together behind my back while he pummeled me.  That was a very hot twist to our fucking.  He didn't have much time and he came in me in about 10 mins.  He is a REALLY good fucker.  

The coolest thing is that his dick and head are thick and when he cums I can feel them pulsing in my ass.  Sometimes I feel the first shot of cum too.  Today was short and sweet.

Last weekend I was a complete top.  First my Russian buddy (6'3", 200lb) with the sexiest beard and beautiful ass came over on Sunday night.  Kissing him is mind blowing and this time he came while we were kissing after I shot in his ass.  The next day a friend of my brother's stopped by to pick up a bag - he was this hot as fuck short guy with a dynamite body and beautiful round ass.  Well, I was thinking we might fuck so I was ready wearing some long john bottoms and a t-shirt.  Had a cock ring on and my dick was swinging in the long underwear.  He couldn't stop looking at it and soon I just stood up in front of him and looked at him.  No words - just a non-verbal invite to pull them down.  Not the best head but I ended up fucking him for about 2 hours off and on before loading him up.  Two hot bottoms, two big loads, two days.  

Oh yeah... I was fucking my brother's fuck buddy.  He said we have similar big dicks but I fucked better than the brother...  This is the 3rd guy we both have knowingly fucked.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Working from home today, had a regular over. Muscled latin guy that goes to my gym with a short uncut cock. His muscle definitely makes up for it, and I love the taste of uncut meat. Fucked me raw then shot his load in my mouth. Definitely horny for more.

• Like 1

Had a wild Thursday:

Went into work two hours late so I douched and got ready right when I woke up. This guy that fucked me back when I was 18 in 2008 had reconnected with me on Grindr recently and he was looking. I went to his same condo from 10 years ago and he bred me. Pretty quick, fuck and go. 

Then, I noticed on Grindr a married couple (two guys) hosting in a hotel. One top, one verse. They wanted to find guys to flip with them and I can top if needed. Both of them poz and into raw. The hotel was on my way into work so I went there. The verse guy was very piggish and slutty (maybe 30-35 years old). His husband was younger (early 20s), cute. I started to fuck the verse guy while sucking the younger top. Then we switched off where I got fucked by them, one at a time. I dumped a load inside the one guy and then as another hookup was knocking at the door and coming in, I was on all fours getting bred by the guy I just seeded. It was hot that the new fourth guy got to see me take a load. 

Headed to work but still felt like getting more. Hit up a cute 22 yo guy just off campus after I left for the day. He was smoking pot when I showed up and he offered me some, but I don’t smoke. I sucked him and then he started to fuck me. Huge cock, maybe 9”, and decently thick too. Unfortunately he couldn’t cum, maybe because he was too high? We chatted for a bit after and exchanged phone numbers. 

In all a pretty productive Thursday ?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Didn't have sex in a week but last night got fucked by two big hairy bears who I hadn't seen for more than a year. Remembered I had a great time with them then so jumped at the question when they hit me up earlier this week when they said they would be in town. Both a lot bigger than me. I'm 5.7" and they are easily 6.3" and 6.5" I think. Really felt like a fuck toy with these two big guys pushing me around. They took forever taking turns and spit roasting me. Arrived at 9pm and didn't leave until after midnight. Both guys like fucking more than cumming. One with a nice uncut 7" dick (vers), the other an immensely thick cut 6" awesome ass stretcher (top). Almost too thick to take but I managed after the other one went first. Afterwards I felt like I had been fucked by 10 guys instead of just two ;-) Was exhausted after being used like that. Made me cum twice, which doesn't happen very often, by just plowing me. Squirted one (unexpectedly) on my bed and the other in the vers guy's mouth. Mindblowing. Between the two of them they still planted three loads in my ass and I swallowed one. Hole is sore like hell but more fun coming up tonight and tomorrow with a Saturday regular and my FB, if they both show up as planned. It's going to be a slutty weekend :grin:

Edited by NLbear
editing
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Just got home from spending a few days in Amsterdam. I met a new fuck buddy that had hit me up on Growlr. He's a hot, young, Dutch guy that likes older, heavy guys like me. I walked to his flat and was met by a really attractive young man. Normally, when I hook up, it immediately gets down to sex. But he made us coffee and we chatted for several minutes then began to make out like teenagers. Finally we ended up naked in his bed. He's a passionate lover. It finally got very "HOT" when I began to eat his asshole. He got extremely horny with my tongue in his ass. We then ended up in a 69 position with his cock in my mouth while he slid saliva into my ass and fingering me with one, then a second finger deep in my hole. 
Then he climbed off the bed and told me to kneel on the edge of the bed. Unfortunately he insisted on using a condom. But, I wanted him inside me so badly, I was willing to let him fuck me covered. This guy is a very aggressive and skilled top. He fucked me for close to 30 minutes. He'd get himself close to cumming, then pull just when he was on the edge. He told me he wanted to get close, pull out, and spray his load all over my face and goatee. However, when he finally reached that "point of no return", he wasn't able to pull out and let out a soft growl as he filled the condom buried deep inside my ass. Once he finally did pull out, he carefully pulled off the cum filled condom and told me to open my mouth. He then fed me his load of cum. 
As I left his flat to walk back to Centraal Station I got a message on WhatsApp that one of my Amsterdam "regulars" was wanting me to come to his flat for a fuck. He said he would be home by 4pm. So, I walked back to the station and hopped onto the tram that would take me across town to my Italian fuck buddy's flat. I got to his neighborhood quickly, so ducked into a small sandwich shop for a cup of coffee until he was home at 4pm. While enjoying a warming coffee, he messaged that he was home. So, I waked the final block to his home and was thrilled to see my handsome Italian fb open the door. We quickly got naked and I assumed my position on my knees between his legs, worshiping his quickly growing uncut cock. After about 5 minutes of cocksucking, he reached forward and began to finger my ass. 
I got up and knelt on the sofa. He knelt behind me and put his hard cock up to my hole. He repeatedly spit onto his cockhead and onto my hole. He used his erect cock to smear the spit on my hole. I was sniffing poppers as he finally began to push his rock hard 6" cock up into me. It was wonderful to feel the raw cock as he slid balls deep into me. He wasted no time in slamming repeatedly in and out of me. He has a large, mushroom cockhead that he'd use to massage my sphincter. About 10 minutes of hard, deep fucking brought him to that point that he couldn't hold out any longer. He slammed deep into me. And I could feel his cock throb as he filled my ass with his cum. When he pulled out, he said, "Fuck! What a beautiful sight! My cum is dripping from your ass." He leaned forward and licked his own cum that was dripping out my hole and down my balls.

The next morning, I woke to a message from the Dutch guy. He told me he'd be home at 2pm again and wanted to fuck me again if I could make it. I went back to his flat that afternoon and his fuck was even better than the first fuck. He's a passionate and very talented top that really enjoys taking control. He loves to kiss, loves to suck my sensitive nipples, he sucks my balls and gets me so hot that I'm begging and begging him to fuck me. Once he begins to fuck, he has me moaning in pure pleasure. By the time he finally filled his condom with his cum, he had me shaking in internal orgasms. He pulled out and put his cum covered cock into my mouth. I hungrily sucked on his cock as he grew back to full hardness. Within just a few minutes, he filled my mouth with his second load. 

I'm really hoping that I can at some point convince him to fuck me raw. That would only make his brilliant fucks even better. I'm going to enjoy having this new fuck buddy join my other Amsterdam fb's. 

Edited by travelingbi
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Simple hookup with a fuck buddy last night. He's a 45 yr old divorced bear I first met 5 yrs ago right after he was single and new to gay scene. He got off on my pipe and cigar smoking, and was eager to dive right in, so we spent weekend together and I gave him multiple raw loads, and vice versa. Last night was no different, cept now he's grown to enjoy my piss up his ass once I cum. 

• Upvote 1

The ORGY

I've been having fun lately but haven't had time to write about it.  Last week I went to an orgy hosted monthly by a buddy.  There were 25 guys there all ages and shapes and sizes.  This is a great crowd with guys that cum to the orgy regularly and a few new faces that show up, fade away and then months later show up again.

This was the case last week.  There is a guy I have known (yes and fucked) for a few years.  I have seen him at private parties here and there and he is a passionate vocal cum loving bottom.  I haven't seen him in many months but I have been inviting him to this group thing for months.  He is over an hour away but I knew he'd love the guys at this party and would have a great time.  Not to mention I really missed fucking and seeding his hole.  I really missed him. He is such a great guy. He just throws himself into the sex and becomes the life of the party.  A great bottom guy that is insatiable and loves cock and cum.

Well, the day of the party came and I sent him another message.  "Party starts soon, hope you will be there.  Text me etc."   I didn't hear back and was a bit put off that I'd probably not see him again that day.  I went to the party and started playing with the naked men.  At one point a new guy had his cock sucked and his ass rimmed by two different men. Our eyes met and he licked his lips..we kissed and he whispered "I want you to fuck me with your daddy dick." 

My cock and his ass were wet with saliva as a couple bottom guys worked their magic.  New guy turned around and spread his cheeks for me..OMG that hole is beautiful and his bubble butt was calling my name.  I stuck my dick up against his pucker and slid home..balls deep it felt like silk..someone went around and started sucking his hot cock while I was fucking him.

Other guys started fucking.  One guy on the sofa was legs up with his bare feet up in the air and his hot ass over the edge. (I think that is so fucking hot)  the top guy started sliding inside and fucking for all his worth.  It was a fucking hot scene.  I turned back to the newbie as my cock started to tingle and my balls felt the churning of my cum load getting ready to shoot out and inside his hole.  I grabbed his hips, and started to pound as sweat was dripping off my brow.  I grabbed his shoulders and pushed him deeper on my cock and shot and spewed a nice cum load.  He pushed back and was grinding his hips against me as I shot.  At about the same time he shot a nice load down the throat of a hot mouth that had non stop sucked him as we were fucking!

My cock started to leave his hole (always a sad feeling for me since I love keeping inside as long as possible) and as I turned I had a mouth swallow and clean up my cock!  OMG it was my buddy he actually showed up this time!  He was naked and in the middle of the action and I ddn't even know he arrived!  He sucked my cock so well that I started to get hard again.  He turned around and rubbed his ass and hole against my cock and balls.  I love that feeling. As my cock grows just rubbing against a mans hole all wet and warm makes my cock grow..Thinking about it now has my cock hard. 

My dick found its way to his sweet ass hole.  I slide inside just as he pushed back and we connected!!  A happy sigh from both of us.  I pumped him and I banged him, I fucked him hard and I fucked him slow. I lasted longer since I shot a bit before but eventually I loaded his hole up.  It felt so good. I missed that man.  He happily turned around and sucked me clean.  I managed to sit down for a break as I watched the action around me.  It was amazing sex. My buddy was sucking cock and getting raw dick up his ass in no time. He was having a great time. 

I fucked a couple more holes and ended up breeding my bud for a second time (third load). I watched as he was getting pounded and seeded by a vers guy for the second time and took another load..then my bud turned around and put his rock hard cock up the vers ass guy that just finished fucking him.  My bud pounded out a load deep inside the vers ass.

Everyone watched and groaned their approval.  The time was quickly approaching that we all needed to leave as the host had an appointment and had to end the party.  The last few guys shot their loads in mouths or asses and we started cleaning up and getting dressed.  My buddy came over and after a deep hot kiss, said "I need to get on the mailing list I had a fantastic time today and want more!!!"  Believe me, he will.  He was the star of the day as usual.  Everyone hugged him and thanked him for his mouth and ass.  He is such a slut, guess that's why I love him so much!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

Just had a married Indian guy stop in. 

Logged on to Grindr this morning and was greeted by a message from a blank profile about 800ft away. Normally don't waste my time with blank profiles but the distance and the desperation to take my cock got my attention. Guy sent me a few pics, arse looked nice and I was nursing a hangover horn so thought what the fuck. I sent him my address and told him to strip at the door (left it on the latch). 

Now he's told me he's married and he's only bottomed once before but is keen to suck me off. I know I want that arse though. I'm horny and I want to breed. 

I'm lying on the bed and hear him enter and strip, he walks into the bedroom and his little cock is rock hard as he sees me. He takes my dick in his hand and gently licks the tip, before I grab his head and push him down on it making him gag slightly. I hold him firm, not rough but enough to know who's in control and then gently pull out and thrust it back in his throat. My cock swells feeling him gag on it but he starts getting used to it soon enough. 

As i'm teaching this married cock sucker how to take my cock, I'm focusing on the real prize. His barely touched hole. I start to play with his arse which evokes some moans on to my cock and I know he's going to be mine soon enough.

I grab some lube and start to finger his hole and then slide a second digit in him, all the while keeping him distracted with my cock. By this stage he's moaning uncontrollably. 

I decide I've had enough pussy footing about, I want his married hole now. I flip him on his back and start to tease his hole when I hear the  words we all dread

"Have you got a rubber? I don't do BB" - Rookie error on my part not checking this. 

So I do the dutiful thing and grab a condom and rip the packet, but before I roll it on I start to make out with him, grinding my cock against that cheating slut's hole. He's moaning away as I'm kissing his neck and then I feel it, the tip of my cock pushes in and he moans a low guttural moan as I sink my raw cock in him. 

Now he's tight, you can't tell he doesn't do this often. His wedding band is pushing into my arm as he grips me tight and I sink ever deeper, the condom still in its packet. I draw my cock out and slam it deep in him making me moan loud and shout "oh fuck". 

Now I'm not necessarily massively vocal but with married guys I do get off on it a lot. I love making them admit their true feelings. So as I'm fucking his tight hole wide open I can't help but ask him "you liking this you married slut? What would your wife say if she saw this?"

By this stage he's lost in the sensation of his arse being fucked wide open and can barely form words other than "yeh" and "fuck" and "cheating whore" 

I continue to pound his tight brown hole fucking it deep and then slowing down, drawing out and plunging it back in. He's dripping precum all over himself and his hole is getting a thick coating of my precum. 

I can tell  I won't be going forever, his hole is so tight and the knowing I'm getting this safe only married guy with kids to submit to my cock is just too horny for words. 

I begin to pick up the pace and say "I'm gonna send you home with my load. Want you to fuck your wife later with my cum still in you. Want you eating dinner with your family knowing you've been owned and bred like the slut you are". 

I'm fucking him so hard he's just screaming into a pillow, my pace quickening and my cock swelling before I dump 7-8 shots of thick cum deep in his hole. I hold my cock deep as it can go in him and he sprays his load over himself with just a couple of jerks of his cock. 

As my hard on fades I slip out his hole and chuck the torn condom packet in the bin. As I do so he asks me "you did put the condom on yeh?" I look at him in disbelief and tell him "you have nothing to worry about" and give his arse a firm slap and kiss him. 

Soon he's out the door, an arse full of cum and heading back to his loving wife an children. He's already messaged me for round 2. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 4

Had a referral yesterday. Was on bbrt when this guy with a new profile messaged me and said that a buddy of his had told him that I had a great ass to breed and asking if I wanted a load. Of course I do! He’s married and only does anon scenes, which are my favorite, so I tell him to come by and find me blindfolded and ass up. 

When he walks in he immediately goes to town eating my ass while still getting undressed... while I’m inhaling huge hits of poppers so I can enjoy the most of his tongue. He’s a pretty capable ass eater... knows enough about getting a hole open and wet so no lube is needed. I can feel his growing cock on my leg and it’s a pretty good sized one. Nice and thick. And hard as a rock. 

Im craving his dick in me bad and finally he gets up and I feel it against my wet hole, but he’s just teasing it. It becomes clear that he’s wiping his precum on my hole and pushing it in with his tongue. He does this a few times and I start getting impatient.

It’s probably been 10 minutes of ass eating so far and I want his cock. So I start to push back and he says — the first words he says to me — “no. Be patient boy”. So I relent and he eats my ass for what seems like another 10 minutes. Then he pushes my hand with the poppers close to my nose, so I do as I’m told and huff deeply.

He gets up to tease my ass again, but this time he sinks his cock balls deep. One stroke. It’s one of those moments where the sound just comes out of you uncontrollably and you grab the bedsheets tight with both hands. Fuck it hurt and felt fucking amazing. He waited a few minutes and pushed me down on my belly and started long dicking me fairly quickly. 

Im moaning and asking him to fuck me harder and he tells me to be quiet. “Listen to how my cock sounds in your hole”. So I did and he kept long dicking me. He must have been precuming a river because with all of that lead up it sounded like it does when I get fucked with a few loads in me. You can tell his fluids are filling my ass. Love that sound. 

He fucks me a while and keeps telling me to be quiet but I can’t really anymore so he pushes me down onto the bed, grabs the poppers and does a few hits himself, puts his hand over my mouth, and pounds my ass. Now he’s getting mean and verbal, telling me to shut up and talking about owning my slut ass. Telling me that I better enjoy all that viral dna of his that I’m soaking up.

He finally puts me on all 4s and orders me to continually huff the poppers until he tells me to stop while he scoops up the precum falling out of my ass. He grabs the poppers, does a bunch more, and puts his hands on my shoulders. Now he’s fucking me hard and spanking my ass, and I can’t help but yell and moan and beg for his cum. He obliges and finally breeds me deep. I could feel him shaking behind me for a while before he tells me to clamp down on his dick so I don’t lose any of the cum. He pulls out and starts getting dressed.

Not another word as he left. Room smells like poppers and sweat and cum. Fucking hot. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3