Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

On 1/24/2018 at 2:31 AM, BottomBreeder said:

MIAMI - Found a young 24 year old cumdump near my hotel taking loads.  He was sexy and small in stature.  I was load #4.  He asked me to record it.  I obliged.  I'm uploading it to my XTube page as I type this!

What area in miami? This is fucking hot lol nice ass you got to breed 

• Upvote 1

Guest squblatrxer

Just went into my housemates room on the off chance and found 3 used condoms, each with a nice sized loads that I just poured down my pig hole into my open ass.

5a6e3f6e09554_File28-01-2018212323.thumb.jpeg.9bfbf19aad6cc1402f6878fdbb14123b.jpeg

Edited by squblatrxer

So my last two loads were on Friday morning and Saturday evening both asst the same spot. Friday got up early to head over to Best Buy to pick up a game I preordered, but stopped by my spot on Guy R Brewer. It was a little slow at first one guy felt me up but decided he's not that interested but in walks one guy we make eye contact, he strokes his cock through his pants and I lick my lips as I head toward him. I start stroking him as his hand snakes up my shirt to my nipple and he pinches it hard that I moan. This excites him that he gets even harder. He then pinches my nip and holds it as he leads me to the booth

Once inside he lets go of my nip and pulls down his pants I get to my knees as he starts face fucking me.  He pulls his wet cock out of my mouth and slaps my face with it grabs my hair and pulls me up by it he tells me to take my shirt off and I do it and he works on the other nipple pinching and squeezing it till it's erect and sore he ordered me to drop my pants and I do. He spins me around and grabs both nipples as I feel his hard cock between my cheeks. He lets go of my nipples forces me to bend over and spits on my ass as He slides his cock somewhat painfully into my ass. He's pumping furiously in my ass as I moan from pleasure and pain. All the while telling me to shut up after all this what I wanted. He pulls out tells me to kneel in front of him and He goes back to fucking my face and then cums in my mouth. I swallow it all as he looks at me smiles and pays my head and says good bitch. He pulls up his pants and walks out of the booth leaving on the floor practically naked but he was right. It was what I wanted.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Last week in SLC, met a 19 yo hispanic on Gridr, looking for some daddy action.  Invited him over, and he dropped his sweats within minutes of getting into my hotel room.  He had a nice 7 inch cock, uncut, and was already hard as a rock.  Man, to be 19 again... LOL.  Anyway, I had him sit on the edge of the bed and dropped to my knees to lick that young piece of meat.  Before long, he started cumming in my mouth.  I swallowed that sweet load and licked his cock clean.  His cock didn't deflate at all, and remained hard all the time.  I continued to clean his cock, and worked my way down to his balls.  He was really enjoying the attention, and I commented on his still-hard shaft.  "I can keep going if you want me to cum again." he said.  I just smiled and slowly stroked his cock.  "I'd like that, but do you want to fuck me this time?"  He quickly replied "Hell yeah, daddy."

I went over to the sofa, grabbing the lube along the way, beckoning him forward to meet me.  I held his hand and poured lube on his fingers and palm.  Kissed his softly, and said "I want you to work this lube into my ass, and get me ready for your cock."  I turned back and knelt on the edge of the sofa as he slowly worked a finger into my hole, probing and twirling, to coat my insides with lube.  A second, then third finger followed, opening me for what was about to come.  He stroked his cock to lube it up, then I felt the head press against my hole.  In one, steady push, he was balls deep in me.  I gasped, as it has been several months since I have been fucked, and it took a few seconds for me to deal with the entry.  But before long, I was pushing back against him.  He took the hint and starting rocking back and forth, slowly thrusting his cock into my ass with each rotation.  Before long, we his a good rhythm and he was long dicking my hole in time with the movement.  While his first time was less than 5 minutes of head, he didn't have much more stamina (youth) and after about 10 minutes, he started shorting his stroke and quickly pushed deep with a big grunt.  He had reached the point of no return and was flooding my guts with his second load of the night.  My ass felt flooded, and he must have shot a huge load inside me.  He stopped shaking and collapsed forward on my back.  After a few minutes, he collected himself and slowly pulled his cock from my spasming hole.  I clenched down to keep his sweet young cream inside me as he pulled free and sat back on the bed.  I flipped around, dropped to my knees, and cleaned his cock of cum and ass juice.  It tasted of delicious victory.

After a quick hug and kiss, he got dressed and left without another word.  I laid back on the bed and slowly fingered my cummy hole as I stroked myself to sleep.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I've had a 27yr old old versatile guy staying with me from overseas. He was here for 8 weeks, we went to a NYE Party, Camping and played at home. We bareback every night swoaping loads. Gotta say, I also loved swallowing his cum and several times having him cum on my chest where I washed my self with his cum.

Oh, gotta say he LOVED me using his cum as lube as I fucked him.

I'm a fisting / bareback guy. Sydney guys hot me up for seriously geniune action.

OINK

Edited by ffoz

Just got back not long ago from my spot, so the fam wanted shakes from McDonald's so I head to the one by my spot, get there shake machine busted so I head down the block to the spot.

Head inside right to the back to check the scene. Their  were guys there but seemed more interested in posing than actual action. Right when I was about to leave my man Tony shows up. We hug talk a bit since it's been awhile. Not long after pleasantries he goes "You know I want some of that ass" and we head into a booth. He tells me to suck him till he gets nice and hard. So I starting blowing him. Now to be honest he's not the biggest guy to plow me but what he may lack in size he makes up in attitude. Soon as he's rock hard he tells me to show him my ass. I get up pull man pants down turn my ass to him and he lubes my hole jams right in. As he fucking me he tells me how he loves my ass and He pulls out tells me to suck him to get him hard again so I do and I love tasting myself on his dick.

He gets harder and he wants my ass some more. So he's fucking me and I'm tightening my hole on his shaft and he's like "oh shit keep that up I'm gonna cum" I beg him to cum in my ass and he moans that he's cumming pulls his wet dick out and tells me to jerk off so I do and while I'm jerking he starts sucking my nipple and choking me till I cum.

I wipe most of his jizz that's seeping out off and he tells me he wants a three way with a friend of his and I'm definitely interested in this. So as leave I can feel his jizz slide down my leg from ass and head to Sonic a happy cum whore

• Upvote 1

On 7/11/2017 at 8:59 PM, quackquack said:

Met up with a hot dom daddy that I'd played with a couple times before, though he'd never fucked me in the past.  He was a little rougher than last time--harder swats on my ass, pulling on my hair, forcing his cock down my throat and really working my gag reflex.  Kissed me harder and deeper too--love when a rough daddy still wants to suck face.  After a while of all of that, he pushed me belly down on the bed and started teasing my hole with his cock.  He did this before along with lubing up and fucking my thighs, though he never fucked my ass, but this time felt different.  He really wanted in my ass, and he could tell I wanted it too.  Soon, I heard the bottle of lube open up and knew what was coming.  He slowly slid into me raw and said "I'm gonna fuck you good, boy."  And boy did he.  Daddy fucked me hard and tore my ass up.  I rode him for a bit too before he got back on top of me and gave me one last good, hard (and verbal) pounding before he bred my ass deep.  

Man, I love getting fucked by daddies, especially the take charge ones.  Feels extra hot to take the seed of a man that's 30 years my senior.

For some reason daddies are always dominant like that.  I got fucked by my top daddy yesterday. It had been months and he tore my cunt goood.  Yes he's 65 im 34

• Upvote 1

Saturday night (January 27th) found me at DenLA. Got there early to grab street parking, and was in the venue by 9:20. The event had just opened at 9, and there were about 6-8 guys there. Got a drink, and walked in to one of the rooms where 4-5 men had gathered. (It’s barely 9:30, the dance music is pounding), and guys are starting to get it on. One of the guys bends me over, and he stuffs his huge-headed cock up my hole. It stung for a second, but that fat piece of man meat got my hole loosened for the next 9 dicks. 

I stayed at the event for some 4 hours, and what amazed me was how fast the time seemed to go by. (Time flies when you’re getting your ass pounded with cock)! Despite the 10 fucks I received, I never saw some of their faces. Cock #7 was the one to jizz up my ass. He knew how to fuck a hole, he pounded me hard, but he never made a sound when he bred me. My only hint of that seed was when I felt the head of his dick swell as he dumped that load deep inside.

Finally, been going to DenLA for a few years, and, lately I’ve had good luck cum collecting there. Can’t wait till the next event in February.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I had a couple of hours to lol before my flight so I went to Hawks gym in Vegas. Apparently there was no one there. Went to Entourage instead and there was a ton guys. Pretty crowded actually.  However the action was pretty sparse.  It seemed everyone was reserved and shy.  I had to go hunting for myself. My first load was disappointing. Sucked him off for a bit and as soon as he stuck it in. He came right away. Wtf!!? I didn't even get to enjoy it. He did leave a big load as I felt it dripping a lil. But got my first load pretty quick.  My next was equally disappointing. Dude came into my room, jerked him a bit and blew him.  But he didn't want to fuck, and jerked a load onto my back! And then said that was hot! ???.  Spent the next hour or so hunting but no takers! Finally I went to the glory hole to look for action. Stuck my ass in a hole waiting for a cock, but no takers.  So got down to look and see what was going on the other side, and then someone came for me to blow them. I usually only blow to get guys to fuck me, but action was slow so I gave him a long one. Was about to turn and just stuff my hole when a daddy came in the room and had the biggest cock there. It's was long thick and hairy. I was trying to get him to come over so that I can ride the cock through the glory hole while I sucked daddy's cock but he wasn't moving. And I didn't want to lose that cock so I ditched the glory hole cock and sank to my knees for Daddy. It was thick, really thick, thicker than I'm used to blowing.  I must have been possessed by a cock demon cause I gave him my best bj ever. And he was rough with my mouth continuously throat fucking and just gagging me until I would be begging for air. I usually don't like rough play, esp face fucking, but there was something about Daddy. And he just kept face fucking for a while and now there was a crowd watching.  I had to have him fuck me. I begged him to fucked and he didn't say a word. So I just went ahead and lubed up his cock and he turned me around, saw him drop a condom on the ground and he guided his cock to my hole and it was thick. I was filled to the brim and it felt so good to finally have that big cock I was craving for.  Started stroking it slowly at first but he increased his pace and force until I was barely able to stand. Arched my back and braced myself on the wall so that I could take his forceful thrusts. He def knew how to fuck with a forcefully but rhythmic strokes. I wanted to cum so bad but couldn't, but it was ok, I was still getting fucked and about to get daddy's load. It wasn't long till I heard him grunting and started slamming. Although I wished had told me that he was cumming. I love it when tops say they're cumming, sometimes it puts me over the edge and makes me cum. He pumps me a few more times until his cock slipps out and I feel a lil wetness dripping down. He said that was hot and I agreed, i cleaned off his cock with my mouth for a bit and we parted ways. Hands down the best fuck I've received in a while. Had I few more encounters after but they were all boring.  Only ended up with 2 loads in me and one load on my ass.  Thanks Vegas. Till next time. I had a couple of hours to lol before my flight so I went to Hawks gym in Vegas. Apparently there was no one there. Went to Entourage instead and there was a ton guys. Pretty crowded actually.  However the action was pretty sparse.  It seemed everyone was reserved and shy.  I had to go hunting for myself. My first load was disappointing. Sucked him off for a bit and as soon as he stuck it in. He came right away. Wtf!!? I didn't even get to enjoy it. He did leave a big load as I felt it dripping a lil. But got my first load pretty quick.  My next was equally disappointing. Dude came into my room, jerked him a bit and blew him.  But he didn't want to fuck, and jerked a load onto my back! And then said that was hot! ???.  Spent the next hour or so hunting but no takers! Finally I went to the glory hole to look for action. Stuck my ass in a hole waiting for a cock, but no takers.  So got down to look and see what was going on the other side, and then someone came for me to blow them. I usually only blow to get guys to fuck me, but action was slow so I gave him a long one. Was about to turn and just stuff my hole when a daddy came in the room and had the biggest cock there. It's was long thick and hairy. I was trying to get him to come over so that I can ride the cock through the glory hole while I sucked daddy's cock but he wasn't moving. And I didn't want to lose that cock so I ditched the glory hole cock and sank to my knees for Daddy. It was thick, really thick, thicker than I'm used to blowing.  I must have been possessed by a cock demon cause I gave him my best bj ever. And he was rough with my mouth continuously throat fucking and just gagging me until I would be begging for air. I usually don't like rough play, esp face fucking, but there was something about Daddy. And he just kept face fucking for a while and now there was a crowd watching.  I had to have him fuck me. I begged him to fucked and he didn't say a word. So I just went ahead and lubed up his cock and he turned me around, saw him drop a condom on the ground and he guided his cock to my hole and it was thick. I was filled to the brim and it felt so good to finally have that big cock I was craving for.  Started stroking it slowly at first but he increased his pace and force until I was barely able to stand. Arched my back and braced myself on the wall so that I could take his forceful thrusts. He def knew how to fuck with a forcefully but rhythmic strokes. I wanted to cum so bad but couldn't, but it was ok, I was still getting fucked and about to get daddy's load. It wasn't long till I heard him grunting and started slamming. I kind of wished it was a lil longer, to feel his cock stroking my insides.  i do wish he had told me that he was cumming. I love it when tops say they're cumming, sometimes it puts me over the edge and makes me cum. He pumps me a few more times until his cock slipps out and I feel a lil wetness dripping down. He said that was hot and I agreed, i cleaned off his cock with my mouth for a bit and we parted ways. Hands down the best fuck I've received in a while. Had I few more encounters after but they were all boring.  Only ended up with 2 loads in me and one load on my ass.  Thanks Vegas. Till next time.

Had a group Raw chem sess last weekend and having had at least 8 different guys fuck me and had my pierced cock inside 4 of em woke this morning with my cock dripping with gonorrhoea. 

Have to find some takers before I get it checked out 

• Like 1

Went to my usual sauna yesterday. Fairly busy, but not many interested in barebacking. However, I found out whilst I was there that quality was better than quantity that day. Eventually I found a hole to top and I was able to enter him bare. He had a great cock too and when I strated tiring of a pronlonged fuck, I encouraged him top swap with me. He did so reluctantly, complaining he wasn't good at it. This was true for two reasons, first to my surprise he used a condom and secondly it didn't take him long before his tumescence failed. Most unsatisfactory! Shortly afterwards another guy came in and having sucked me to full erection, lowered himself on top of me, whilst he himself wanked off.Every time I was building towards a climax, he would stop riding me vigourously and in the end I failed to come inside him, whilst he got what he wanted by jerking off whilst being fucked by me. It was only then that I encountered two men, who were both as committed to barebacking as I am. A slim Danish guy came into the darkroom and presented himself for a good fucking. I happily obliged. He too sported a decent cock and having fucked him for some time encouraged him to consider swapping over. At the time he didn't take me up on the offer and a short while later I had to take a short break to stretch my legs and get some water. I returned to find someone else in need of a good shafting. He didn't last too long before I'd finished with him. I then mounted the bench myself in the hopes of getting serviced. The guy whom I had previously been fucking before my short break, energetically took on the job of fucking my arse. He vigourously rammed his cock inside me and built up a good pace. He pulled out after a bit in a manner that made me beliieve he'd come inside me, but I couldn't otherwise feel it. I happily resumed my position of fucking his arse after that. Whilst another guy of a similar age to me, came over to check us out and me in particular. He felt around my cock to see if I were barebacking him and felt my engorged member as I thrust in and out. I reciprocated by feeling up his growing cock, which was most satisfactory. I hoped he might use it on me as I was fucking the other guy. Instead he said that he'd complemented my stiff dick and stated he wouuld like my cock up him too. I, in turn, told him, I was equally impressed with his member and would love him to reciprocate. He seemed happy to agree and suggested we immediately go into a cubicle together. Even though I felt bad about abandoning the guy I was fucking, my lust prompted me to join him in the cubicle. We abandoned ourselves to each other sucking and fucking each other for some time before joint exhaustion forced us to take a break. After showering and refreshing, I returned to the darkroom, the other guy was still there and hadn't given up on me despite me abandoning him earlier. He took the cue from the other guy and suggested we retire to a cubicle. I then returned to fucking him from behind, whilst he too wanked his cock. I noticed how much he was enjoying this fuck and sounded like he might come and I suggested if he was close to coming he might want to swap round and enter me. He retorted that he'd already come in me once, which confirmed my earlier suspicions. I was then determined to return the favour. I got a really good rythym going and then felt my cock spasm as the first of my cum shot inside him. It continued to flow out for some time flooding his innards. I managed to give as good as I'd got!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

As a rule, I don't like Chinese food.  I may be going for more.  I had to pick up take away for office and got a nice load from a waiter in the place.  His English was not good.  But he knew how to fuck.  I may have to go back, not to eat, but to get filled up

Sunday I found a guy that loves to be sucked.  We have played several times before.  He has a rather small cock, but always feeds me huge loads.  Just as I started to taste his precum, he said he wanted to breed me.  This was a first.  He rolled me over on my side and ponded away for a good 10 minutes before he shot a nice load in me.  As all good bottoms do, I cleaned his cock, and he fingered my hole just enough to coat his fingers in seed, which he fed me.  It wasn't long before he was up for round 2.  I expected it down my throat this time, but once again, he rolled me over and went to town on my ass.  

• Like 1