Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Had a surprise at bookstore tonight. It was pretty much dead, but I noticed a shy looking guy in back, tall lean, stache, maybe 40. I strolled over near him and nodded. He nodded back so I chatted with him a bit and tried to steer conversation towards sex talk. He didn't take the bait, so I chatted a bit more, and listened to him talk about the snow, and being busy at work. After this went on for about 15 minutes, I decided to just drop to my knees in front of him to see what he'd do. Surprising to me, he finally stopped talking and pulled his cock out. A beautiful 8", not too thick and a plump head on it. I sucked him steady and slow, rubbing his balls the entire time. He lasted about 5 minutes and quietly shot a huge fucking load in my mouth.  He stayed put while I cleaned him up, then sincerely thanked me as he left. It was one of the sexier BJ's I've given in a while. 

As for my load, I fucked it into some nondescript guy I cruised about five minutes later. He was easy, eager, and hell...it was a hole when I needed one. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Two loads in my ass yesterday...

#1 was a guy who I often have breed me first in line. He’s not hot, doesn’t have a great dick, and doesn’t fuck particularly well, but he’s close by and always shoots a huge load up my ass. Perfect guy for lubing me up on the way to play. Yesterday was no exception. 

From there I went to a bookstore here known for its barebacking and gloryholes. Immediately found this black guy with a huge tool openly stroking it in the arcade area. Invited him into a room and started sucking. Didn’t take him long to reach around and finger my super cummy hole. He just moaned “that’s what I want” and spun me around. Fucker slid that huge tool right in and used me good.

Had a few guys watching through the gloryhole as i took this truly random big black raw cock in my ass. He took his time too. Hands on my shoulders, cock all the way in, poppers pretty much continually on my nose.

I kept begging for his load and he eventually got close. Asked me if I was clean before he bred me and of course I said yes. I asked him and he of course said yes but we both knew it didn’t matter. He bred me deep and held me down on his cock a while.

No one else there that was interesting so I went home. Later once the loads started falling out of me, I came to realize that I was bleeding pretty good. Fucker ripped me in two. Great slutty fuck.

Edited by MascAssUpPDX
  • Like 3

At the end of the day at work I was feeling a slutty as usual and decided to long on bbrts and grindr to see if I could make some new friends. Sure enough this older Italian daddy with huge I had chatted with before had sent me a message last night hoping to play am I responded to see if he was still horny. The he asked in if I bb, which is on of my favorite questions to be asked because it weeds out the undesirables is that don’t want to ge me a load, and gets straight to business. I told him yes and he asked if I partied which I rarely ever do poppers are usually perfect for me so I told him somtimes... he invited me over to his place as soon as I got into his room I started stripping down to my sexy short fitness underwear I had on. He did the same and we partied a tiny bit but it was more than enough to have me ready to let 100 guys run a train on me. With out hesitation I dropped to my knees as soon as he was in his underwear and gumming his big build through his underwear and then took it out. It was big hard to tell how big becaus it was just starting to get hard but it had a nic head and got thicker as it went down to the base which felt good later... it had a giant vein wrapping  around it Was was beautiful and two amazing balls that were up high and together about  He size of a baseball. I gave his cock a kiss and liked like a popcocal and moved down to suck on those balls which I could hardly fit in my mouth and felt his heavy cock on my face. I swallowed the whole thing down the bases and worked I from there for about a minute until filled will blood and pushed down my throat. I took a hit of poppers and went to town on it until he had my head against the bed fucking my throat. After few minutes n of pumping he guided my ass up the the bed and started thumbing then rimming my hole for a little while until I reached back and grabbed his cock which was slick and slimy from my throat and pulled it to my alread wet hole and felt his head push against my hole and with little hesitation slid right in slowly all the way and stayed there for a few seconds before started to slide in and out of m spit lubed hole. I was excited it felt and amazing with no greasy lube. He had these hot black ropes hanging from the ceiling over his bed that either of us could hang on to. He fucked be from behind for a while while I held onto the ropes and really got into the zone where I really feel I’m in my proper role in in the world. I was made to please dick. I mean I’m 100% greek... we switched around positions a few times and j would suck him off for a while offf and on especially to get him hard again... He was in his 50s litigants a bald head and a big round belly which I’m into  because the first guy I was with that tought me a lot when I was real young resembled him. This went on for about an hour until we were both soaked in sweat, his was pouring all over me as he pound my hole loose. I suck for a few min as he seemed to need a breather paying a lot of attention to his balls becaus I loved them and I like to respect the balls becaue there going to give me what I want. When he was good and rock hard and spun me around and stared slapping my hole with his cock which really got me going and shoved it hard and started giving it to me hard as I moaned. He pulled out all the way and shoved it all the back i for a while while my hole gasped wide open. Be buried I and j decided I wanted load now, we had been going at it for over an hour... so I started clenching, talking and grabbing is ass and legs pulling him deeper and asked him if he was gonna cum, which he grunted yes, I asked him where he wanted to cum knowing dam well it where it was going and he said my ass and blasted me full of his hot what seemed huge load deep where it belongs I my ass. He later down and I stated beating my cock to cum, which he wanted me to other wise I’d rather not cum. As I did I bent down and stated sucking on his limp dick which to my surprise got hard again. I started to shoot my load and as I did he started jerking fast and all of the sudden I see him cumming so started sucking and slurping it up right away which was such a great surprise. I clean up somewhat and left. On to the way back to my car my grindr was blowing up. Hopefully I’ll be a heading by this studs house real late night tonight do whatever he wants :)

• Like 1

Update!! The original stud I was supposed to meet late night bailed...  Another guy hit me up at like 3am on grindr. He lived about a 5 min walk away. He wasn’t very hot sort of dorky and chubby and an ok cock... but I wanted it none the less and he said he would be quick because it’s so late. As I get to his apartment he stud that bailed messages me to come over but I was already at this other guys place.  He buzzes up to his apartment and stripped right away and dropped to my knee like a good cum slut. I sucked his cock which was actually pretty decent once I got I going.  It was really hard and stuck stairght up towards his face.  I got up after he was rock hard. And turned around and starting grinding my raw ass on his cock. I spit in my hand and rubbed it in and guided his cock right in gracefully. He Bagan to pump and with out warning about 5 min in he moans and cums in my ass. He stops for a min with his cock all the way in and then starts pumping min to my surprise fucks me for another 5 min and cums again! I loved it. I didn’t even clean up and got dressed and left.  I was there a total of proably 15 min at most until I didn’t my walk of shame out of the apartment building. As soon as I’m out of his place I hop back on grindr and the stud is still online so I reply and tell him I could right away. His house was min away from the guy that’s two loads were sloshing around my guts along with the load from earlier. I got to his place right away.  His house  as very nice land he was hot! 40s  6’4” white, blond, and built with a large masculine frame. We went to his room and stripped down to our underware and he started grabbing my tight muscular ass and my limp cock. I was on a mission to pleae and be a traveling fuck boy. He layed on the bed and crawled up on all fours pulled his boxer briefs down and his huge smooth dick balls flopped out I could tell I was gonna good when i sucked it down limp and I was like the size of my wrist. It took him a while to get hard but I didn’t mind I was nursing on his beautiful dick and balls. He had me get on his chest and shove my cock in his face which he sucked for a few min until I starting grabbing his giant dick which could very well be the thickest iv ever had and started jacking it and slid my ass down over it and began positioning head head again my already loaded hole. It went it but stoped halfway and hurt which suppris me because I had three loads up in there and didn’t lube for any of them... but for this monster cock I decid to grease up my hole and sat back down on it and felt it slide all the way with a brief spike of pain... he wait for lik two seconds before he started pumping. I leaned back and pumped back riding his fat cock in and out. He put it all the way and and locked it there and I start riding is cock all the way in my hole for what seemed like forever before I had to adjust my burning legs and started bouncing all the way in and out again. I took a quick break and hit the poppers and sucked for about a min until he pushed back and and pinned my legs back spread them and lined up his cock. He then fucked so hard and had me hold my own legs back as he grabbed my hips and fucked all the way in and out fast hard and loud his balls slappng against my ass until he grunted and filled me with my 4th load of the evening.  My new record! I still want more....it was nice to meet my neighbors...

73DDA058-66BA-42F7-9B6E-D457E604663C.jpeg

• Like 6

Friday morning had to go to the store to return something after headed over to the spot as soon as I got to the back a heavy set Hispanic guy eyes me and rubs his crotch I follow him to the booth he whips out a nice thick uncut dick I suck him he holds my head down as he thrust until he unloads in my mouth and throat

the guy just left. 36 yo, chubby, fat cock. He is into willing sluts so I opened the door wearing a orange jockstrap, locked in chastity. He stuck 2 fingers in my ass, I took it as "hello". My ass was already lubed and that turned him on. few seconds later I was doggy on the bed. Dildo, butt plug, fuck, ass-to-mouth, deep throat, he dumped a load in my ass and I cleaned the last drop out of his cock. Not an handsome guy, but he knows how to fuck a faggot!

• Like 4

6 loads in 90 minutes: incredibly busy time at the cruise club tonight. I was fucked 4 times in an hour, and after a short break, got two more loads in a furtefr half hour. Not as rough and hard as I prefer, several guys slowly and gently pumping away, final guy had a great cock and knew how to use it. As well I topped a couple of times. Finally a guy sucked me through a glory hole asked to lick my ass, was so excited by the dripping cum he invited me into his booth to eat me out thoroughly pausing just to have me fuck him. Whole evening bareback, not a single condom suggested or used.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Only one load yesterday, from a mid 20s kid who’s newly on prep. I suggested a face down ass up scene, which is my preference when I host... but the kid at first wanted to make out and roll around and that sort of thing. I just wanted the load. 

Finally convinced him to come by and find me in bed. Once he saw that he flipped me on my stomach, spit on my hole, and slid right in. Decent sized cock, and good basic fuck skills. Didn’t take him too long to pump a good sized load in. Guess he figured out he likes pump and dumps too. 

Writing this with a nice load leaking out of my hole:-) 

A guy I've been trying to hookup with was finally able to get away from his family for an evening. He's about 50, 6', salt and pepper hair and beard, stocky and hairy. Just about my favorite kind. Our plans were to have a few beers, get naked and rub, suck, kiss. Nothing too intense as he's not too experienced. Fine with me, as I enjoy all that. Plus he enjoys a good cigar, so that made it better. 

So he shows up, and he's real friendly. I grab some beers and an ash tray for his cigar. I got my pipe going, and am already hard seeing this bear smoking his cigar. We keep talking, and I'm sitting next to him on the couch. He rubs my beard with his hand, and I follow suit and rub his hairy belly under his tshirt. I invite him to the bedroom to get more comfortable, and a few minutes later we're both naked on the bed, and I'm stroking his very thick 6" cock as we kiss. Soon we're 69ing and he's really rubbing my hairy ass as he's sucking me. He asks me to roll over, and he starts gripping my ass cheeks, and running his tongue into my crack. Damn I love a guy that appreciates an ass. I prop a pillow under my waist as he's licking me, so I'm at a better angle for his tongue, and soon I feel him slurping on my hole and tonguing me. I'm in heaven, pushing my ass back against his face, until finally I get up on my knees to show him what I want. He keeps tonguing me until I'm telling him to fuck me. He gets on his knees behind me and he starts rubbing his cock on my hole and up and down my crack. Next time I feel his head right on my hole, I push back and take half of it in me. He moaned a little and grabbed my hips, then pushes in me the rest of the way. Fuck yeah, buddy, I tell him. Fuck my hole. 

He fucked like an old pro, nice n steady and damn it felt good. He seemed to like my encouragement, so I'm telling him how good his cock feels, and telling him to not stop til he cums. He sincerely asked me if I wanted his load, to which I replied hell yeah try to knock me up. Sure enough he went to work fucking me harder, and soon he was pumping his load deep into my gut. I jerked my cock as he was cumming and came all over my blanket. Don't pull out, I told him, and we lay flat on bed with him on top, still in me. He stayed hard another 5 or so minutes, and I asked him to gently keep fucking me, which he did until he softened up and plopped out. I got him another beer, and grabbed my pipe, and we hung out on my bed for another 30 or so minutes before he had to get going. As he was getting dressed, I had him pause so I could lick him clean. Then we said goodnight and I walked him to the door. 

My kind of Saturday night- no crowds, no noisy bars, just some good ole raw fuckin in the comfort of my own home. 

Edited by CigarBear68
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

On 2/1/2018 at 5:34 AM, Bornandbred said:

Update!! The original stud I was supposed to meet late night bailed...  Another guy hit me up at like 3am on grindr. He lived about a 5 min walk away. He wasn’t very hot sort of dorky and chubby and an ok cock... but I wanted it none the less and he said he would be quick because it’s so late. As I get to his apartment he stud that bailed messages me to come over but I was already at this other guys place.  He buzzes up to his apartment and stripped right away and dropped to my knee like a good cum slut. I sucked his cock which was actually pretty decent once I got I going.  It was really hard and stuck stairght up towards his face.  I got up after he was rock hard. And turned around and starting grinding my raw ass on his cock. I spit in my hand and rubbed it in and guided his cock right in gracefully. He Bagan to pump and with out warning about 5 min in he moans and cums in my ass. He stops for a min with his cock all the way in and then starts pumping min to my surprise fucks me for another 5 min and cums again! I loved it. I didn’t even clean up and got dressed and left.  I was there a total of proably 15 min at most until I didn’t my walk of shame out of the apartment building. As soon as I’m out of his place I hop back on grindr and the stud is still online so I reply and tell him I could right away. His house was min away from the guy that’s two loads were sloshing around my guts along with the load from earlier. I got to his place right away.  His house  as very nice land he was hot! 40s  6’4” white, blond, and built with a large masculine frame. We went to his room and stripped down to our underware and he started grabbing my tight muscular ass and my limp cock. I was on a mission to pleae and be a traveling fuck boy. He layed on the bed and crawled up on all fours pulled his boxer briefs down and his huge smooth dick balls flopped out I could tell I was gonna good when i sucked it down limp and I was like the size of my wrist. It took him a while to get hard but I didn’t mind I was nursing on his beautiful dick and balls. He had me get on his chest and shove my cock in his face which he sucked for a few min until I starting grabbing his giant dick which could very well be the thickest iv ever had and started jacking it and slid my ass down over it and began positioning head head again my already loaded hole. It went it but stoped halfway and hurt which suppris me because I had three loads up in there and didn’t lube for any of them... but for this monster cock I decid to grease up my hole and sat back down on it and felt it slide all the way with a brief spike of pain... he wait for lik two seconds before he started pumping. I leaned back and pumped back riding his fat cock in and out. He put it all the way and and locked it there and I start riding is cock all the way in my hole for what seemed like forever before I had to adjust my burning legs and started bouncing all the way in and out again. I took a quick break and hit the poppers and sucked for about a min until he pushed back and and pinned my legs back spread them and lined up his cock. He then fucked so hard and had me hold my own legs back as he grabbed my hips and fucked all the way in and out fast hard and loud his balls slappng against my ass until he grunted and filled me with my 4th load of the evening.  My new record! I still want more....it was nice to meet my neighbors...

73DDA058-66BA-42F7-9B6E-D457E604663C.jpeg

Omg that cock. Some guys are just blessed

Guest bdbottom

Last Friday night met up with a BBC buddy that I haven't had in a while and one that I've never had bareback. I met him at his house as soon as he got off work. He told me to wait until he showered. Me being buzzed and hungry for cock and cum didn't listen. I walked in before he was done and started to suck his cock. I got him hard stood back up turned around and shoved his clock in my ass. He let out a moan that I've never heard from him. I turned my head and told him I wanted him to fill my ass with his cum. Which I finally got within a few minutes. I cleaned his clock off. We got out and stumbled back to his bed where he was able to pound out 2 more loads. I'll be heading back over tomorrow afternoon for some more. 

Had a good night last night:

Guy #1 from Grindr was in his late 20s, otter type. His pic was of him in a harness so I figured he would be kinky. He is in an open relationship so I hit him up. He wanted to breed me so I went to his apartment about 20 mins away. His partner wasn’t home but he couldn’t have me over for long because he said he has work to do. Went into his bedroom and we quickly got to work. I sucked him on my knees for a few minutes. He told me to get it nice and wet so he can just stick it right in, so I did. I got in doggy style position and took a hit of poppers. He definitely slammed it right into me so it did hurt a little bit, but luckily he wasn’t too big but he was above average thickness. Pumped away for a little bit while calling me a slut, cumdump, etc. Blew his load and I got dressed and left. I saw pics of him and his partner on the nightstand, which was hot. 

Guy #2 was a guy on grindr that said “4 day load” as his headline but no pic. He is 23 and only a few miles away. I hit him up and after a little chat, he sent me the address. He said he is into the anon scene and had a beanie winter hat I could wear and pull down over my eyes while he hid and I could tell him when I’m ready and he will come from the next room. I didn’t tell him that I was already loaded because I didn’t want to scare him away. He spoke a little while he fucked me. Sounded white, definitely younger. I felt his body: fairly slim but not toned. He pumped his cock into me, I couldn’t really tell the size of it but it wasn’t too big, maybe 6”. I could hear my hole getting sloppy from the first load but he didn’t say anything. When he busted, I could feel every shot of cum: about 5-6 good blasts. Definitely a huge load. He left the room and I got dressed and left. Love that anon stuff. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2