Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I'm staying in a hotel near the Amsterdam airport, that is filled with mostly airline crews on layovers. So, Grindr, Growlr and Scruff can be rather busy with guys close by. I've had one of my AMS regulars come by and loaded my ass with 2 loads. He's been fucking me for almost 2 years. A hot, young, black guy from one of the Dutch Caribbean Islands. It was a great fuck session. But, being the cum whore that I am, I'm still looking for more. 
A few guys I talk to are just playing games. I'm getting fed up with the 20 questions and tons of pic requests and I'm thinking of just turning off the lights and going to bed. Then I get a message from a guy that has a great profile pic of a buff physique and square jaw. His profile says he's only 88 feet away. So, he's obviously in the same hotel. I reply to his message. He quickly messages back that he wants just a blow job so he can go to sleep. I tell him my room number and tell him to come over. I'll take care of him.
He replies back that he wants it to be anonymous. Door unlocked, lights out, me on my knees when he enters. He doesn't want to see me and he doesn't  want me to see him. I'm assuming he's probably a pilot. Because from many years of experience, a lot of the "str8, married, pilots that use guys to get off, they like to do it anonymously. So they can keep up the macho, str8 guy image with their co-workers. I tell him that's cool. The door will be unlocked, lights out, and I'll be on my knees. He says he's on his way to my room. 
Sure enough, just a few minutes later the door opens and closes. I see the shadowy figure of a guy coming in. The door closes and it's pitch dark. He steps up to me. I reach for his crotch. He's wearing jeans. I begin to rub his crotch. As soon as I feel his dick begin to harden, I put my mouth to his crotch and chew on his cock through his jeans as he hardens more. 
Then I reach up and undo his top button and pull his zipper down. He now helps me and pulls his pants and briefs down to his knees. I go to work on his cock as it quickly hardens in my mouth. He's letting out soft moans as I begin to suck him. He gets rock hard very quickly. Then he pulls from my mouth and says, 
"I don't want to cum, yet". 
My mouth goes to his balls and I lick and suck them. He's loving it. I go back to his cock and begin to suck some more. In no less than a minute, I feel his cock throbbing in my mouth. He's close again.
I begin to come up off his cock to edge him, but he's at that "point of no return". He grabs the sides of my head. Pulls me onto his cock and face fucks me.
He's breathing hard and moaning. 
"I'm gonna cum", he whispers.
I take his cock to the back of my throat and use my throat muscles to milk his cock as he unloads in the back of my throat.
He's shaking and groaning as he cums. I milk every last drop that I can.
Then he pulls his pants up. Zips and heads for the door.
"Thanks! Now I can sleep", he says as the door closes behind him.

Edited by travelingbi
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Had a short salt n pepper bearded bear over last night. He's divorced, 57, stocky, furry and was so passive sexually it had me super boned up. We kissed a while, as I undressed him. He was hard and dripping by the time his underwear came off. A nice thick 7" cock. We hadn't discussed beforehand what either of us wanted, but his submissive nature let me know what I wanted. I ended up spooning him from behind, rubbing his hairy chest and beard, whispering in his ear how sexy he was. My cock was stroking his crack, and my precum was soaking his hairy hole good. I put one arm under him, and curled it up, placing my hand on his forehead. I was tonguing his ear and began telling him to relax and let me slide inside. He was such a good bottom, moaning softly as my wet cockhead gently pushed in and out of his hole, slowly opening it up. With my free hand I reached for his cock, and sure enough it was rock hard and wet. I pushed in further, and felt his ring open and give me full access. Again he moaned, and bent forward at his waist, giving me full access to go deep. After a few minutes of fucking, his ass was making sloshing noises as I was leaking so much. Since we were still on our sides, I propped myself up on one elbow, and slowly kept fucking into his sloppy hole. As I got close to shooting, I told him I was loving his sloppy bear hole and planned on dumping my nut in it. I felt his ass clamp and he shot into the sheets in front of him. I continued fucking him for another 5 minutes, with his hole relaxed letting me use it. As I nutted, I pushed in deep and grabbed his torso tightly, and called him a sexy bear whore. I stayed inside his ass a while, gently fucking my load around inside him. When I plopped out, he went down and licked my cock clean. 

I hope he comes back, as I love fucking a guy who, on the outside looks like a gruff tough guy, but in bed is a submissive cum dump.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

So, tonight was the second time I hooked up with this guy.  He's 35 (I'm 56). He's 5'8", 145 lbs, brown hair, green eyes...fit, moderately hairy and handsome as fuck!  (I'm 6' 3" 190 lbs, blond, blue). We met on BBRT.  I advertise as Versatile...but, lately I've just been needing cock and seed in my ass.  So, I was glad for a Top to respond.  We met last week, hung out for a while in the hot tub and started making out.  Talk about passionate!  He's an amazing kisser, we both love our nips pinched, and the chemistry was electric.  For about fifteen minutes, we made out, I had my legs wrapped around him, with his amazing bigger than average, uncut cock pressing against my hole.

We moved inside and continued making out on the bed.  I went down on him and he returned the favor. I started licking his ass and he started pushing his tongue into mine.  Feeling his scruffy, handsome face pressing against my asshole brought tingles. I pushed him down on his back on the bed, and sat on his lap, aimed his cock straight up and slowly impaled myself with his rock cock.  I started moving up and down and after a couple of minutes he pushed me back on my back, kept his cock inside me the whole time and then started kissing passionately while he guided his cock all the way into me. After a while he pulled partly out, leaving just the tip...and played with the tip of his cock and my hole....and then pushed in again...strongly, forcefully, but with kindness and passion. He wasn't trying to hurt me. He was enjoying this every bit as much as I was.  He pulled my legs up over his shoulder, just like I told him I like (in an early text) and then passionately kissed me, biting my lip, forcing his tongue deep into my mouth and doing all he could to consume me. (And I, him...if the truth be told). Eventually, he said he was getting close.  I said, "not yet."  So, he slowed down...paced himself and kept going.  And then said, "It will be fine when I come because I'll have a second load in me."  Hell yea!  Bring it on!  So, he enthusiastically fucked me until he got close again, his breathing picked up, his eyes closed, he started to moan even louder and sure enough, he was flooding my guts with his spunk. And then he kept going!  He kept himself inside me for the longest time. 

Eventually he laid back down and we made out some more.  I sucked the cum off his cock and tweaked his nipples and then we made out some more. It didn't take long until he was rock hard again.  So, I did what any self-respecting, cum whore would do, I sat down on his cock again.  And, I just started to ride him....up, down, up down.  His eyes got big, he smiled and it was clear...he was enjoying this.  I leaned forward and kissed him and he started to buck his hips up, into me. We made out while he passionately took charge of my ass and used his rod as a tool to find those spots that made my eyes roll and my dick to get hard again.  He started to stroke my cock while he pummeled my ass from underneath me.  Slowly, his thrusts got harder, faster as he continued to stroke my cock.  I warned him...I'm coming.  He said, "yea...on my chest."  And, with that, I sprayed my jizz all over his hairy pecs.  With a few more thrusts, he was coming again, filling my bowels with even more of his seed.  We eventually laid down next to each other and enjoyed that post coital togetherness of getting acquainted with someone who has just fucked your brains out.  We agreed, we needed to do this again.

We texted a couple times over the weekend.  And, he said this week probably wouldn't be good to get together...but, he definitely wanted to do it again  Was he being polite or blowing me off?  

Today, I texted him and asked if he was free tonight, after work. He said he had a commitment at 7.  I looked at my calendar and realized I could escape work early, get home, get cleaned up and meet him at four...if that would work for him.  I suggested it as an option. I was either going to be accommodating and make this happen, or call his bull shit. He responded that that would be a great window for us to get together.

So, he showed up. We went straight to the bedroom and started making out.  We slowly peeled pants, shirts and underwear off, never stopping from our passionate kissing.  The connection felt like some sort of mega wattage going through us. We sucked each other, rimmed each other and reveled in the sensations.  He, on his back, me sixty-nining him...first on his cock and he on mine...and then down to his pucker, pushing my tongue into his beautiful hidden eye.  His tongue slid down my cock to my ass and I felt his tongue pushing up into my anus.  He was making me squirm. But I didn't stop. I took all of that energy out on his ass at the same time, not pulling away.

Eventually, we moved back to kissing and swapping spit, tongues and teeth.  As he sat against the head board, I grabbed some lube, coated his cock and fingered my hole to get ready to sit on him. As I did, his eyes got big. He smiled and he let me slowly guide myself down onto his 8", uncut steel rod, wrapped only in this skin he was born with. He started to push up and from his back to make love to my ass. We kissed and made out some more, all the while his cock moving up and down, hitting my prostate and making me groan. We fucked like that for about ten minutes and he started to get that look in his eyes.  He took charge...even from underneath me.  He pummeled my ass faster, harder, faster, harder until he go that big grin, his eyes widened and he thrust up...pushing his jizz deep into my abdomen.  

We made out some more with his cock still in me., my hardon throbbing.  We slowly pulled apart and he just looked at me, smiling as he stared into my eyes with a look that said, "thank you, that was awesome.  May I have another?" I sucked the cum off his cock and we cuddled on the bed for a few minutes, allowing his steam to build up. In just a few minutes we were tweaking each others nipples, making out and feeling each other's rock hard erections.  His foreskin moving up and down in my hand, while my tongue moved up and down in his mouth.  

We slowly repositioned ourselves so that his erection was pointing at my hole.  I grabbed a little more lube and he began to push into me again. On my back, with my legs wrapped around him, he made it point to direct his thrusts deep, down, up against my prostate, back out, just around the opening....and, then deep, all the way in again. He knows what he's doing!  All I could say was "that feels so good.  Yes, don't stop. Right there. Yes. Oh yes!" He was having fun, controlling each movement, each thrust. I was working my ass to make the most of each thrust. Tight. Relax. Tight. Relax.

All of a sudden, he came again.  He started to laugh as his cock spurted his hot semen deep into me. He kept milking his cock on my ass, getting out every drop.  And, he kept laughing.  He said, "it's not really funny...but, wow, that one snuck up on me." I just told him to enjoy it.  As he slowly allowed his cock to deflate, he pulled out and just looked at me with eyes of admiration and gratitude.

And, then he went down me, taking my cock into his mouth.  It felt so good to be consumed by his handsome face. He worked my cock and in a few minutes, I was warning him, "I'm gonna cum."  He grunted, kept going and I let loose.  As he kept sucking, my jizz flooded his mouth, my stomach and my cock ached with pleasure as I shot volley after volley into his hungry mouth. He kept sucking and my orgasm kept going. I thought I was going to explode! I started to laugh.  I said, "I get it. It's a kind of unbridled joy to come with that kind of passion." He pulled off, smiled and just looked at me with that same adorable look. 

I pulled him down to lay next to me on the bed and we relaxed for a few minutes before he said he could use a soda.  So, we got up and I got us each a Coke and we agreed we had enough time to enjoy the hot tub before he had to leave.

I'm thinking this is gonna become a regular thing.  It's definitely some of the hottest sex I've ever had.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3

A few crazy times! Too many to write about. A couple nights ago, had two tops over, one is about 8, the other is the same, but really thick! Second time they have both come over together, and spent a couple hours using all my holes, cock after cock! After very hard fucking and sucking, the thick cock buried deep inside and filled me with his cum! The second guy licked and sucked my ass for awhile, then fucked me and came in me too! My ass was dripping cum, and well creamed! 

Tonight, a top friend messaged me, wanting to come over and bring another guy. I was tired, but, well, can't turn down two :) So, got ready, and in about 30 min, he arrived, and we started playing. He has an average cock, but uses it well! I was sucking his cock, didn't even hear the other guy come in till I felt him sucking my cock! My friend then starting licking my ass, fingering it, getting it wet and ready, before he slid his cock in me! He was fucking me nice and slow, and the other guy presented his cock to my lips. And, wow, it was huge! Maybe 9 or 10, and so thick! I was a little worried if that would even fit, but was about to find out! As soon as my friend slid out, he pushed my legs up to my shoulders, and pushed in. I pretty much just screamed, as it felt like I was being torn open! 

That didn't stop him, and he pushed in all the way. Luckily, as he was fucking me, with my legs pushed behind my own head, my friend went down and started licking my ass and his cock, spitting on us, ramming his tongue everywhere. It felt amazing! After sometime getting fucked, they switched, and I was turned on my stomach. Friends cock was pushed in, and I was now sucking the huge cock, getting well and truly spitroasted. I could tell I was about to get an ass full of cum, as he thrust harder and harder, and eventually held still, spurting all his cum into me. As he slid out, I turned and cleaned him off, tasting my ass and his cum. He dressed and left, and thick cock laid on his back, and I slid down onto his cock, wanting to coat it in cum! It was dripping all over his cock and balls, so I slid off, and licked him clean, then repeated. Loved pushing all that cum out, licking it up! Finally, he pushed me off, turned me to face the edge of the bed, and buried in deep, eventually pushing me flat on the bed, driving in deep.

He was now holding me down, pushing on the back of my neck, pinning me underneath him. He was grunting, and telling me he is going to breed me, making sure I knew, and could not move! Pushing in deep, he grunted, very loud, holding in very deep! As he slid out, he laid on his back, and I licked him clean too! Feeling my ass, it was absolutely covered in a mess of cum and ass juice! I only wish I had a line of more guys right away! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I haven't had much luck this year so far...but it's partly my own doing as I've been focusing more on work.

(I had originally written a much longer version of what's below, but have cut it down dramatically - I know I tend to skip reading long entries here, and I suppose some of you do too) 

Sunday late afternoon I got to talking with a married buddy of mine and we started looking for a bottom to tag team.  Found a guy that appeared to be nearby (a couple miles), no profile pic, "average" stats, listed as a bottom.  He and I exchanged pics and he was into the threeway idea, so I had him and my married bud come over.  The bottom guy got here first, stripped down, and started sucking me...had a great view of his bubble ass over his shoulder while he sucked.  My married buddy got here a few minutes later and joined us on the bed.  While bottom sucked married bud, I got behind him and started rimming his ass.  After a bit, I lubed up and slid in to him and started fucking while he sucked my married bud. Married bud took a turn on his ass (with condom) for a few minutes, then I slid in again and  shot my several-day load up inside the bottom.  Eventually married bud blew his load while the bottom was licking his balls.  Bottom guy took a shower while married bud and I chatted and got ready to watch the Super Bowl halftime show. 

After they both had left,  I was actually ready to shower and call it a night.  But, another guy I had been chatting with for a few weeks messaged me and basically said, "I'm horny, come fuck me."  Well, how could I back out of that after wanting to get with him for a few weeks? 

Drove over to his place about a mile away in some freshly fallen snow, let myself into his apartment (sort of ghetto), and found him naked in his bedroom.  We got right to it and as soon as he got my cock hard he spit on it and lowered himself down on me (no lube).  Switched to doggy for a few, then I got him on his back and was pounding him (almost to the point where he fell off the edge of the bed) until I shot. We cuddled and chatted for a bit, until he sucked me hard again and we went for round 2, doggy style.   Nice guy, a little redneck, but I'd fuck him again. 

So that was Sunday night - 3 guys, 2 asses to fuck, and 3 loads blown...all in about 2 hours. 

While writing this, I also remembered that I had a brief encounter on Monday night as well.  A younger (22yo) stocky type that wanted to suck me off.  He was good, but said that I was only the second person he ever sucked.  He swallowed me, and then he stood up and I swallowed his load too (and a pretty big one at that).  We'll see if he comes back again sometime, he might be one of those younger types that is just experimenting a little. 

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, canvas said:

So, tonight was the second time I hooked up with this guy.  He's 35 (I'm 56). He's 5'8", 145 lbs, brown hair, green eyes...fit, moderately hairy and handsome as fuck!  (I'm 6' 3" 190 lbs, blond, blue). We met on BBRT.  I advertise as Versatile...but, lately I've just been needing cock and seed in my ass.  So, I was glad for a Top to respond.  We met last week, hung out for a while in the hot tub and started making out.  Talk about passionate!  He's an amazing kisser, we both love our nips pinched, and the chemistry was electric.  For about fifteen minutes, we made out, I had my legs wrapped around him, with his amazing bigger than average, uncut cock pressing against my hole.

We moved inside and continued making out on the bed.  I went down on him and he returned the favor. I started licking his ass and he started pushing his tongue into mine.  Feeling his scruffy, handsome face pressing against my asshole brought tingles. I pushed him down on his back on the bed, and sat on his lap, aimed his cock straight up and slowly impaled myself with his rock cock.  I started moving up and down and after a couple of minutes he pushed me back on my back, kept his cock inside me the whole time and then started kissing passionately while he guided his cock all the way into me. After a while he pulled partly out, leaving just the tip...and played with the tip of his cock and my hole....and then pushed in again...strongly, forcefully, but with kindness and passion. He wasn't trying to hurt me. He was enjoying this every bit as much as I was.  He pulled my legs up over his shoulder, just like I told him I like (in an early text) and then passionately kissed me, biting my lip, forcing his tongue deep into my mouth and doing all he could to consume me. (And I, him...if the truth be told). Eventually, he said he was getting close.  I said, "not yet."  So, he slowed down...paced himself and kept going.  And then said, "It will be fine when I come because I'll have a second load in me."  Hell yea!  Bring it on!  So, he enthusiastically fucked me until he got close again, his breathing picked up, his eyes closed, he started to moan even louder and sure enough, he was flooding my guts with his spunk. And then he kept going!  He kept himself inside me for the longest time. 

Eventually he laid back down and we made out some more.  I sucked the cum off his cock and tweaked his nipples and then we made out some more. It didn't take long until he was rock hard again.  So, I did what any self-respecting, cum whore would do, I sat down on his cock again.  And, I just started to ride him....up, down, up down.  His eyes got big, he smiled and it was clear...he was enjoying this.  I leaned forward and kissed him and he started to buck his hips up, into me. We made out while he passionately took charge of my ass and used his rod as a tool to find those spots that made my eyes roll and my dick to get hard again.  He started to stroke my cock while he pummeled my ass from underneath me.  Slowly, his thrusts got harder, faster as he continued to stroke my cock.  I warned him...I'm coming.  He said, "yea...on my chest."  And, with that, I sprayed my jizz all over his hairy pecs.  With a few more thrusts, he was coming again, filling my bowels with even more of his seed.  We eventually laid down next to each other and enjoyed that post coital togetherness of getting acquainted with someone who has just fucked your brains out.  We agreed, we needed to do this again.

We texted a couple times over the weekend.  And, he said this week probably wouldn't be good to get together...but, he definitely wanted to do it again  Was he being polite or blowing me off?  

Today, I texted him and asked if he was free tonight, after work. He said he had a commitment at 7.  I looked at my calendar and realized I could escape work early, get home, get cleaned up and meet him at four...if that would work for him.  I suggested it as an option. I was either going to be accommodating and make this happen, or call his bull shit. He responded that that would be a great window for us to get together.

So, he showed up. We went straight to the bedroom and started making out.  We slowly peeled pants, shirts and underwear off, never stopping from our passionate kissing.  The connection felt like some sort of mega wattage going through us. We sucked each other, rimmed each other and reveled in the sensations.  He, on his back, me sixty-nining him...first on his cock and he on mine...and then down to his pucker, pushing my tongue into his beautiful hidden eye.  His tongue slid down my cock to my ass and I felt his tongue pushing up into my anus.  He was making me squirm. But I didn't stop. I took all of that energy out on his ass at the same time, not pulling away.

Eventually, we moved back to kissing and swapping spit, tongues and teeth.  As he sat against the head board, I grabbed some lube, coated his cock and fingered my hole to get ready to sit on him. As I did, his eyes got big. He smiled and he let me slowly guide myself down onto his 8", uncut steel rod, wrapped only in this skin he was born with. He started to push up and from his back to make love to my ass. We kissed and made out some more, all the while his cock moving up and down, hitting my prostate and making me groan. We fucked like that for about ten minutes and he started to get that look in his eyes.  He took charge...even from underneath me.  He pummeled my ass faster, harder, faster, harder until he go that big grin, his eyes widened and he thrust up...pushing his jizz deep into my abdomen.  

We made out some more with his cock still in me., my hardon throbbing.  We slowly pulled apart and he just looked at me, smiling as he stared into my eyes with a look that said, "thank you, that was awesome.  May I have another?" I sucked the cum off his cock and we cuddled on the bed for a few minutes, allowing his steam to build up. In just a few minutes we were tweaking each others nipples, making out and feeling each other's rock hard erections.  His foreskin moving up and down in my hand, while my tongue moved up and down in his mouth.  

We slowly repositioned ourselves so that his erection was pointing at my hole.  I grabbed a little more lube and he began to push into me again. On my back, with my legs wrapped around him, he made it point to direct his thrusts deep, down, up against my prostate, back out, just around the opening....and, then deep, all the way in again. He knows what he's doing!  All I could say was "that feels so good.  Yes, don't stop. Right there. Yes. Oh yes!" He was having fun, controlling each movement, each thrust. I was working my ass to make the most of each thrust. Tight. Relax. Tight. Relax.

All of a sudden, he came again.  He started to laugh as his cock spurted his hot semen deep into me. He kept milking his cock on my ass, getting out every drop.  And, he kept laughing.  He said, "it's not really funny...but, wow, that one snuck up on me." I just told him to enjoy it.  As he slowly allowed his cock to deflate, he pulled out and just looked at me with eyes of admiration and gratitude.

And, then he went down me, taking my cock into his mouth.  It felt so good to be consumed by his handsome face. He worked my cock and in a few minutes, I was warning him, "I'm gonna cum."  He grunted, kept going and I let loose.  As he kept sucking, my jizz flooded his mouth, my stomach and my cock ached with pleasure as I shot volley after volley into his hungry mouth. He kept sucking and my orgasm kept going. I thought I was going to explode! I started to laugh.  I said, "I get it. It's a kind of unbridled joy to come with that kind of passion." He pulled off, smiled and just looked at me with that same adorable look. 

I pulled him down to lay next to me on the bed and we relaxed for a few minutes before he said he could use a soda.  So, we got up and I got us each a Coke and we agreed we had enough time to enjoy the hot tub before he had to leave.

I'm thinking this is gonna become a regular thing.  It's definitely some of the hottest sex I've ever had.

That was hot and well told! ?

just ran up to a FB's place about 20 miles away.  Nice kid lates 20's nice thick UNCUT cock, and he loves to fuck me while I wear my wedding band.  I walk in and he is in a towel fresh from the shower.  I close the door behind me and drop to my knees to swallow that thick pole, just like every 20-somethings he is leaking delicious pre-cum.  I start sucking him good ,cupping his balls and stroking the shaft tonguing that foreskin good.   He grabs me under the shoulders and says let's go upstairs...

We go upstairs, I undress and sit on the edge of his bed...he grabs my head and pulls me onto his cock deep into my throat....he throats fucks me for a while then says give me daddy's cock...and he starts swallowing my cock and balls, really workin it, came close to nutting twice. the he starts eating my ass...DAMN I WANT FUCKED...he stands, places the pre-cum slicked head at my hole and began pushing, then withdraw and then all the way to the hilt.   I instantly grab my poppers, inhale deeply 4 times, reach up and grab my ankles and pull them back and demand he fuck me hard.  He fucks me forever it feels like and says stand up and turn around...I do as directed he sales into my gaping hole in one pump and fucked me hard and deep....he grunts "take my seed" as he unloaded a thick 4 day nut into my hole.....as he hits the last pump, I shoot a thick load all over his comforter....he continues to cream fuck me for a few pumps and then plops out.  he reaches down and scoops up my cum off his bed and eats it...I love Daddy cum he says....

I drove home with his load deep inside me....still there as I type this.  love touching my cum-filled hole, shame the wife comes home tomorrow.

• Like 2

Been a slow start to the year, but this past day a few exciting things so it's a good time to post.  Started off last night with this guy I had been chatting with.  Guy is a 6'4" 200 something pound black guy who wants to cum fuck me.  Unfortunately he tells me he doesn't fuck bare.  Damn.  He shows up and makes a comment about forgetting his condoms.  Yes!  But then insists he still needs to use them.  This guy has a beer can thick cock, I mean it is really fucking thick.  I had used some elbow grease for lube, and I was hoping the one condom I found would break, but when he was done it had not.  My ass was sore as fuck, but in spite of the condom it was a really good fuck.  For cumming in a rubber, there was not much a load inside it.  Later on it seemed like some had gotten through the rubber and was in my ass.

I hopped on scruff and a semi-regular bud that I hadn't seen in ages was on.  It was late, but I figured I'd message him anyway.  I told him what had happened, and that I needed a good bare fuck and next thing I know I'm on the way to his place.   This guy is a mixed race bear, hairy, average length but thicker cock and he gave me just what I needed.  We sucked each other off a while, and it is heavenly.  Eventually I find myself in doggie style position and he's sliding his raw cock, spit for lube in my hole.  Thank god I'm getting some raw cock!  3 positions later and he screams he's about to cum and just tenses up, I can feel his piece pulsating in my tight hole and I keep telling him to give it to me. 

We kiss, say good bye and I head home to bed.  Before bed though I did a little prep cleanout since I was possibly meeting up with another guy early the next morning, but that fell through.  I will say that headstart was a good thing though....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I was supposed to meet up with this one guy I had been talking to, big cock, and was going to be when I got up.  For some reason that fell through.  I was on Adam and browsing the guys when I got hit up by this younger guy.  About 25ish, Asian, not my normal type, but I was horny and saw that he was a versatile top and had nothing listed for condom/bare.  We chat a bit and I tell him up front I'm looking to be a BB bottom, and he immediately replies he needs to fuck me.  Off to a good start.  We chat some more, make arrangements and after he gets off work I find my ass in the air waiting him to walk into my darkened apartment.   This boy goes to town on eating my ass out.  He's incredibly talented at making me moan with just my tongue.  He eventually jumps into bed and has me start sucking him.  Not the biggest cock, but decent girth, and tastes like pussy.  I'm thinking he's been in a woman earlier?  Hmmm..... He pulls me up to him and tells me to sit on his cock, I lower myself onto it and it feels so good.  He starts pounding me from underneath, and I'm amazed he can fuck so much while I'm on top.  We switch off positions a couple times, he says he's not ready to cum and pulls out a few minutes into it so I know he's doing good.  I start telling him to give it to me and all of a sudden he starts to pound my ass like a jackrabbit.  Hard, fast, rhythmic.  He keeps this up longer than I thought was possible, and then suddenly says he's gonna cum.  He shoots a nice big load in my ass!  He pulls out, we chat some, and he makes a comment asking why I don't have a line.  He he.....can't wait til next time with him,

So little did he know, a fuck bud of mine, the one that gave me my last load of 2017, had messaged me when the guy that had just left had initially contacted me.  I had strung him along a bit, and didn't commit, wasn't sure if I could do more than one tonight, but when chatting with me he told me a time he'd be free.  I realized it was an hour after the first guy was supposed to cum to my place so I figured, what the hell.  Maybe I can give him some sloppy seconds.  I know this guy doesn't like fucking used hole though, so I have to be coy about it.  He had been texting me while guy #1 was fucking me, and of course I hadn't answered.  I smoothed it over and made a few comments to make him riled up and sat there ass up waiting for him.  He arrives and our usual fucking around is me sucking him while I'm blindfolded and he eventually pulls my ass up to play with and then slides in. This is of course how we start.

Now the last time this guy has cum by and I had a guy before him, he's made a comment about the sign-in sheet at the doormans desk having my apartment listed by another guy.  This time he hadn't said anything.  When he slides into me it is heavenly.  I have not let on that I had taken a load already.  He probably fucks me a good 10 minutes when I start hearing that tell-tale sound of cock going in and out a sloppy-hole.  Yikes, the jig is up I think.  He doesn't say anything.  A few minutes later he finally says, "you got another guys load in you don't you" and I tell him I do.  At first I think he's gonna pull out, but he keeps going.  As a matter of fact he's fucking me even harder now.  This guy tends to edge a little when fucking, pulls out every now and then, or stops his thrusting.  When he stops thrusting I give his cock a little squeeze, and he says "Trying to make me cum?"  I make a joke about that  "of course, I need us to go on to Maury so that you can be told you're the father."  He chuckles then starts thrusting again.  Once again he is pounding me harder than usual.  He's almost as rough as guy #1 was.  Finally he says the words that are music to my ears "I'm cumming" and I feel his cock pulsating in my hole!  We kiss, hug and say goodbyes and I feel fulfilled.

Before guy #2 had shown up I had been messaged by a fuckbud that is a goldstar barebacker!  I had told him I had a load in and might be getting #2.  Well, after #2 was in I quickly popped on and messaged him I had just gotten fucked.  I wanted him to cum over and give me #3 but in the end he was more persuasive and I went to his place.  This guys BF is usually home, tonight he wasn't there so we were able to fuck in the house instead of a few other places in his building we've found.  He doesn't last long in my ass, and again the goodbyes and hugs, see ya next time and this time I'm off to go home.  When I get home I let it out, I swear this wad of cum was almost the size of a baseball!  The perfect number of loads in a 24 hour period!

Off to bed now, hope you enjoyed

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

Yesterday, completely unexpected. Was chatting with a long time acquaintance/bud, not super close but enough to talk often, and he was a customer of mine at the auto dealer I used to work at.

Anyways, I'm telling him how I'm so sexually frustrated by all the flakes and online bullshit, he tells me he's jacked off numerous times to a fuck vid I have on dudesnude, to which I reply " and you haven't even seen the locked ones yet ", him "there's more!?". We've also both thought the other was hot, but never did anything about it. One thing leads to another and he's tell me that he's always wanted to fuck me, and he was getting off work early.

Next thing I know, I have my hood on, ass up in the air when he comes in, I was really nervous at first but once he started eating my hole it was over, the fuck was animalistic and incredible, he bred me good. Then we hung out for about 45 minutes just shooting the shit, we start rubbing each other's legs and decide to go for a round two. No hood, he takes me doggy again, and damn if it's not one of the hottest fucks either of us have ever had. Wraps his big meaty arms around me in a bear hug, I grab onto them and hold on tight while he pounds away. Then puts his arms straight down in front of my hips and pounds harder, and I'm working my cunt like mad to get his second load, and I'm not disappointed. It gradually built, he started grunting, louder, louder, then holy shit, I had kind of a mental/body orgasm while he flooded me. 

Once we disengaged and came down from our respective highs , we both commented on how insanely hot it was. That was around 1 PM, I had cum running out of me the rest of the night!

we've talked since, he's just as much of a pig as I am, lots of fun things have been mentioned and tossed around, including a sleazy motel room by the airport for both of our birthdays, being that he would help me get 40 loads for his bday, and add to/felch/etc my hole at his wanting.

So, who knew, and more to cum (pics/video too)

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

My last load was Tuesday, was on a grindr about to leave work and noticed a profile with this white top w no hiv status which is always a good sign that usually means they are Into bb.

Sure enough he was, white guy in his early 30s driving through visiting from WA. I asked if he would breed me and that I’d leave the door unlocked and be ass up in my bedroom on the second floor, make a right 

I ran Home, douched and quickly got ass up in a jock. He walked in and forced his cock down my throat just long enough to get it wet. I had his load in my Latino ass in under 10 min which is fine because I prefer quickies as I just want to get loads from as many different dicks as I can...

He rinsed his dick off and left and I kept his sticky load in for a few hours... see attached dick pic maybe someone recognizes it lol

AC5D592D-1184-46A8-880F-C320CFEE586D.jpeg

• Upvote 2

Guest bdbottom

Had a surprise visit from one of the tops from my Monday encounter. I got home from the gym an hour ago and he was sitting in the driveway talking to my wife. Who was about to leave with her mother for a doctors appointment. My wife told her mom that it was a co-worker of mine. LOL. They left we went inside I cleaned out quick in the shower while he started watching some interracial straight porn on the bed. I sucked his cock for few minutes to get it hard and wet. I sat down and rode him for about 5 minutes. After that he wanted me on my back with my ass up. He fucked me for another 10-15 minutes and blew a massive load. Half of it he was balls deep in my ass and the rest he shot down my throat. I licked him clean and out the door he went. Now I'm getting ready for work and only thing I can smell is his cum. 

Edited by bdbottom

Two loads last night. Was feeling crazy horny so posted a BBRT ad for anon pump and dump loads before my bf (who doesn’t know what kind of cum slut I am) got home.

First guy was a kid that I had forgotten about. We had fucked a few months ago. He came by and found me ass up. He wanted to lube my ass up while I huffed poppers deep, and slid his cock in eventually. Not terribly thick but he held me down and fucked pretty hard. Lasted a while too. Was kind of hot hearing a younger guy in me progressively losing control as he got closer to shooting his load. Turned into a nasty talking top breeder too. Decently hot fuck and nice thick load deep.

As he left a semi regular fuck buddy messaged and said he wanted to breed but my bf was already on the way home. Plus my buddy’s bf was home. So he made up an excuse to head out and I raced over to meet him at the video store. He bent me over and started fucking me hard. I was moaning loud. He didn’t last super long but was nice and verbal, calling us both cheating sluts and commenting on how great my cummy ass felt. Finally he grabbed me the shoulders and pile drove me until he nutted. And we both split right away to head home. 

My BF got home, we had dinner, and went to bed... him having no idea that an hour prior I was offering my ass up to all takers, and that two big raw loads were soaking into my slutty hole. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

Last load 2 mins ago at Sauna 

its super cold at the moment so decided to treat my self to a sauna for a couple of hours.

came in , got under the counter poppers , showed and went in to the rooms above the sauna,.

i normally head for the dark room , however I heard the unmistakable clank of chains from the sling.

After my eyes had accustomed to the dark I saw a crowd around the sling, one guy was fucking , with another behind him.

i waited my turn , hearing the 2 guys cumming was a great turn on.

The last guy pulled out and I took my turn.

i fingered his ass , I love to feel spunk in a guy.

i could smell spunk , my super hard cock slipped in to his spunky ass, I fucked for a few minutes and one of the other guys round the sling got to his knees and started up rim me , this pushed me over the edge , I picked up my pace and put a 3 day load in the guy , he nuanced appreciatively.

i pulled out leaving a well fucked guy for the next guy.

• Like 1