Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest 24collegekid420

Was driving home from work this morning at 3am. There was a guy walking in the rain. I didn't have my glasses on so could not get a good look but looked good from far away. I asked if he needed a ride turned out he lives a few minutes down the road from my house. So I took him home. The guy was Hispanic. Cuban, older guy about 38, decent, short and hairy. Ok looks not bad. Said his friends car is broken down they couldn't get it fixed so he left. He was obviously also drinking I smelled it in his breath. He thanked me for picking him up and we made small talk. He asked why I picked him up? I told him it was raining I was on my way home horny and want to suck some dick and swallow cum. He said well man I don't know I'm really looking for some more beer and maybe some weed. We stopped at the service station got him a fourlokos and proceeded to take him home. On our way there he explains he not gay but is horny. He will let me suck his cock. We drive past his house and park under a tree. He leans the car seat back an open the can of fourlokos. I lean forward open his shorts and pull down his boxers. The guy was all ready hard. I sucked his dick as he drank his fourlokos. I sucked his dick for a few minutes he was moaning and shoving his dick in my throat. Without a word he loads my mouth and shoves it down my throat with his dick. When he was done he got out the car and left. With out a word. I got home kissed my boyfriend and as he got ready for work. 

Posted an ad on BBRTS for no loads refused breeding session.  Ended up having 8 guys show up and breed my neg ass.  Mixture of negative and undetectable poz guys.  But the best was a Toxic poz guy who just left.  He pounded my ass hard and could hear the sloshing of the other loads.  Me made me beg for his toxic cum as. he bred me deep with his very thick cut cock.  He was about 7" but he really knew how to work it, and had a big mushroom head.  Pulled out and put in a butt plug to keep his precious poz seed in me.  I then sucked him clean and he left.  That's all for me tonight, I'm going to jerk off and hit the sack. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

Guest unitedforces91

Got fucked last night after a long break from barebacking. I was super horny and chatting to a few tops on BBRT, 2 were neg and 1 was undetectable. Naturally my hole preferred to try poz seed over the other two, even if it is undetectable seed. He came over around 2am and ate me out despite the fact that I had some active herpes sores dotted around my anus and noticeable red rashes on my butt cheeks. Rimmed me for a couple of minutes while I was on my back with my legs in the air, then he promptly got on top of me and pushed his cock right in before I knew it, fucked me good while I got verbal like a slut in heat. He shot a 4 day load into me and kept going without pulling out. When I saw that he was about to cum again, I wrapped my arms and legs around him to pull him in close and rode his cock as fast as I could. Left a nice load in me which I had to push out as I needed to shit, but I did get myself on video pushing the cum out. I didn't douche, so needless to say it was a nice brown-colored dribble that came out B)

Guest unitedforces91
On ‎7‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 5:18 AM, subslut88 said:

One on one with a poz top regular.  Hes poz ud and im neg.  He pounded a huge 4 day load into me before sliding 3 fingers in and finger fucking my hole whilst I wanked.  As he was doing it, he cut the inside of my hole with his nail.  Made me cum pretty instantly! 

Dude, your BBRT says you're on PrEP. A real slut wouldn't use PrEP and then write stuff like this

Thursday night I was really horny and wanted to fuck a hole. I went on grindr and found a late 20s muscle bottom looking. I sent him my pic and saw his. Muscle verse guy. Went to his place and he sucked me and he started hitting the poppers. I bent him over and rimmed his hole. I slid inside and could feel he was sorta loose so he is definitely a slut. Fucked him on his squeaky bed and blew a load up his cum hole. Good fuck. 

I told him I would be back soon to get a load from him up my hole. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Was up early to hit the gym and got messaged on Grindr by this hot hung guy in his early 20's looking to see if I wanted my ass bred. He was staying in a hotel in downtown not far from me, so I figured I'd see if he was real or not, he'll I was already up and loved his thick meaty cock. I went by his hotel and to my shock he was real! We nervously moved into the room and he forced me down to suck his cock. He had to be 9+ with nice thickness and soon he was fucking my mouth pretty aggressively. After a bit of that he told me to get up and asked how I liked to get fucked and I said on my back with my legs over his shoulders. His face lit up with a smile and soon we were just like that with him sliding that massive dick in me raw. I hadn't explicitly said I wanted bare but saying I wanted to be bred must have given him the hint. I wasn't complaining to be sure.

he was not gentle and soon was pounding me hard and deep, asking me how I liked his dick. He came with a series of deep hard thrusts and loud groans and I could feel him spurt in me. To my surprise when he pulled out he lubed my cock and started stroking me and soon he slid his ass down on my bare cock. I wasn't expecting that as he hadn't said he wanted to get fucked. He told me to warn him when I was close to cumming and I wasn't sure whether to have an "accident" or not. I throw off a lot of precum so he was gonna get cum in his ass one way or another, but I hate guys who like to get fucked but won't take my cum. I have a bi/str8 bud who's like that and he will take a guy bare but will never take the cum. He was riding me a while, regularly asking me if I was close. I was pretty sure I'd loaded his hole with precum and couldn't hold back any longer and told him I was close, he eased off my cock so that the head was close by his hole as he jerked me. I must have shot an enormous load and it really turned him on as it sprayed all over his ass and back. I'd barely finished spurting and he slid his dick back down on my cock again. He was frantically jacking his cock and before long asked if I wanted it in my mouth or in my ass. I told him I wanted to swallow him and soon he was fucking my mouth before shooting a huge load in it. I couldn't swallow fast enough and the cum poured out over my face, chin, cheeks, and neck.

he asked me if I needed to shower and I said I did as I was a mess. We both got in the shower and for the first time I could see him more clearly. It was the guy in the photos, nice smooth body, with tine perky nipples and that big thick cock. I was still hard and he asked me if I wanted to fuck him again. I said I did and soon he was up against the wall as I fucked him. "I need you to pull out to cum" he reminded me and I kind of obliged. As I got close I pulled out to fake an orgasm and then slid back in just as I was about to cum, pumping every shot deep inside him. I don't think he realized it or maybe didn't care. We towelled off and I headed on my way, getting what I wanted and then some!

5 hours ago, unitedforces91 said:

Dude, your BBRT says you're on PrEP. A real slut wouldn't use PrEP and then write stuff like this

And you can fuck right off with your judgemental childish crap!
Not that it is ANY of your business but I take prep because it's an agreement I have with my partner.  He understands that I find poz a turn on but I take prep to protect HIM!  
So fuck off and dont judge on things you know nothing about!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

I've been too busy and tired to do anything for months, until this past Monday and Tuesday. I didn't feel like going in to work ... had to clear my mind. 

Me being me I hopped into Grindr first thing in the morning. Long story short I sucked and swallowed 6 hung black men on Monday. 

My favorite was the sixth black dude. He was crashing at a cousin's place a mile south of me, and he messaged me his address and dick pic in first message. Bold he didn't even ask first ? I guess my slutty reputation for black dick precedes me. 

I get to this place, and before he closed his door he drops his jeans to expose a gorgeous, THICK 8 inch cut dick. I immediately got on my knees and inhaled it balls deep in my throat. ? he tastes so good. 

We took turns taking hits off his j ... damn doing so really gets me horny and loose. Not soon after my throat loosened up just enough for him to grab both sides on my face, push me against his living room window ... abs savagely fuck my face.

I was moaning loudly, grabbing his fine small perky bubble ass and fingering him. He got even harder and thicker as I did that, and started to really drip precum. 

My throat was starting to get sore so I pushed against his hips. ? nah he wasn't having it. He grabbed my hands and placed them behind my head and punished me by getting more rough. Pulling all the way out leaving just the tip at my lips then slamming hard all 8 thick inches. 

I don't know how long this all lasted, I know at least 10 minutes ... he finally started to gasp and moan ... he pulled out leaving the first few inches in my mouth, and I tightly gripped my lips around his dick as he convulsed, his dick thickening and flooding my mouth. 

He let go of my head but I continued sucking his dick, letting him enjoy the warmth of his load around his dick. That set him off AGAIN and he busted a second load in my mouth. 

I swallowed of course, thanked him, and left. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, bbaremich said:

Thursday night I was really horny and wanted to fuck a hole. I went on grindr and found a late 20s muscle bottom looking. I sent him my pic and saw his. Muscle verse guy. Went to his place and he sucked me and he started hitting the poppers. I bent him over and rimmed his hole. I slid inside and could feel he was sorta loose so he is definitely a slut. Fucked him on his squeaky bed and blew a load up his cum hole. Good fuck. 

I told him I would be back soon to get a load from him up my hole. 

Not all men are loose from having sex. I am naturally a bit loose ever since my first time. Which, by the way, was with a white dude hung 8.5 thick. He was able to pretty easily slide all in balls deep in about 10 seconds or less. 

Edited by wow4761

I was bored today. No social events and everyone I know was busy, so I ended up at the bookstore with lots of time on my hands. I got there around 1pm, and strolled around checking the guys out. First one to catch my eye was a tall guy about 60, ball cap covering his longer hair, and a nice bushy goatee. He was wanking in a booth, and as I poked my head in, he nodded at me, so I quickly entered and sat down. Closing the door, he turned and faced me, placed his hand on top of my head, and rubbed his 7" cock in my beard a little before putting it in my mouth. I sucked him about 5 minutes before he was asking me if I was gonna eat his load. I nodded with his cock in my mouth, and he said fuck yeah, and began shooting a big load down my throat. I'm an expert swallower, but damned if some didn't run down the front of my beard. He left once I cleaned his cock, so I ventured around a while, then sat and watched a video that was playing. Maybe 30 minutes later a heavy guy around 50 sits right beside me. He's clean shaven, but still had a nice blue collar vibe about him. I nod, he nods back, and asks me if I'm enjoying the video. 2 guys were fucking on the big screen, so my reply was I loved getting fucked so yeah I liked what I was seeing. He laughed, then got a little more intense as he asked me if I wanted to go to the back room for a bit. Hell yeah I said. Soon as we got there, he pulls my jeans down a bit and starts rubbing my ass. I drop them lower and climb on the bench so he has full access to my hole. He puts a finger to my hole and feels it's prelubed, makes a joke about me coming prepared, and I feel his cockhead start to open me up. He went in slow, which I appreciated as he was really thick. I never saw his cock but I'd guess around six or seven inches. He grabbed my hips and quietly fucked me for like 10 minutes before nutting silently then quickly leaving. My cock was dripping and since I was still horny, I stayed put with my cummy ass still exposed. Within a minute I heard someone else in the room. Soon I felt another cock at my hole, pushing in deep. It was as thick as the last one, but definitely longer. I moaned a little to give him encouragement, and began fucking. He nutted after 4-5 minutes and also quickly left. When his cock slid out, I felt cum running out that time. Never saw his face. Since I'd been a cumdump already, I pushed my luck and stayed in place, hoping to get a third load. Unfortunately some queen came in the room, saw me there and made some stupid joke about "girls needing some cock". Of course that killed my sex drive, and on that note I came home and put on a horror movie. Lol. 

• Like 3

• Moderators
On 2/10/2018 at 6:22 AM, unitedforces91 said:

On 2/10/2018 at 11:31 AM, subslut88 said:

And you can fuck right off with your judgemental childish crap!
Not that it is ANY of your business but I take prep because it's an agreement I have with my partner.  He understands that I find poz a turn on but I take prep to protect HIM!  
So fuck off and dont judge on things you know nothing about!

Moderator’s Note: Two wrongs don’t make a right. If you think someone is out of line, either tell them politely or report them. Unitedforces91 was totally out of line making a personal attack. Subslut88 had every reason to be annoyed, but he still made his own personal attack. If you get hostile and aggressive with another member, you will get an infraction. 

• Downvote 1

Still fairly new to the bareback life, but made a decision about a year ago to never refuse a load, no matter what.  Have stuck to it too.  Last load was 2 nights ago, at a local cruising ground after work.  Couple of lorry drivers, an older guy and mid-20s hottie.  Lots of watching going on, so I started sucking a driver who started feeling my arse.  As soon as he was solid I spun round and let him enter me.  He got into his rhythm while the older guy filled my mouth.  20s lad was watching but not joining in but was paying attention to who was giving best blowjobs.  The old guy headed off and the driver was still slamming my hole when 20s lad made his decision and a solid 8 inches was pushed through my lips and hit the back of my throat.  Seems he didn’t want a blowjob just a throat to fuck hard and unload in.  Perfect!  Swallowed 3 loads and took the drivers load in my guts.

While I’m writing, I want to increase the number of raw loads I take and plan to hit London.  Where is the best place for a relatively new cumdump to go to get properly broken in?  By the way, anyone reading this, if you are in the UK I would gladly take your load.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Spent last week at a hotel. one night before dinner i jumped on Grindr to see if anyone was looking.  Saw a guy on 200 ft away.  He was on the floor below me. no pics though.  Profile said he was a thick dicked top and looking to get sucked or more. Pretty sure he was married or closeted.  I hit him up and after a few messages he gave me his room number. He asked if i wanted to fuck and i said lets see what happens.  i don't usually hook up without a pic or two but went for it anyway.  his door was ajar when i got there. dark room but I could see him when i entered. he was tall with average looks and manly. I got busy and pulled out his cock. Wow, very thick.  got on my knees and worked it and sucked him til he was very hard. then i pulled my sweats down. kneeled up on the bed and presented my ass to him.  i saw condoms on the night stand but he didn't offer them to me.  instead he grabbed my hips and just started rubbing his stiff cock on my hole. poking it. i brought lube and poppers so i quickly reached under and back and slicked up his cock from behind and pushed my ass back on his dick.  he slowly pushed in to let me adjust to his thick cock. took a hit of poppers, arched my back good and he slid all the way in to his balls. i held him there until i was ready and then he started to fuck my hole good.  Heaven. Love thick dicked men.  about 5 to 8 minutes later he said he was going to cum and i told him to just cum in my ass. Beautiful throbbing dick as he blew his load in my ass.  I asked him not to pull out and keep his still hard cock in me for a couple more minutes.  then he pulled out. i pulled up my sweats and thanked him, kissed him and left.  So hot.  Went to dinner with his cum in my hole.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Spent yesterday cruising around for loads, ended up with 4 from 3 tops. 

Went to a bookstore that is typically out of the way for me. Immediately found that all 8 glory hole booths were in use, so waited in the halls. This taller, thicker, and slightly older guy started cruising me so I followed him into a private room. Got started sucking his nice thick cock when he asked me if I liked to get fucked. Didn’t even answer him — I stood up, spit on his cock, spun around, and slid down on it (always go to the bookstores with a prelubed hole). He fucked me a good long while, trading poppers hits and pounding me hard enough at some point that the walls were shaking. We figured out that we were both cheating whores too. He finally was getting close and said I could have his cum only if I took more anon cock through the gloryhole. I agreed and he bred me deep and loud. We exchanged numbers. Definitely want that cock again.

We left the room and he took off. Some of the glory holes were open now so I picked one and one of the guys in the hall listening to me getting fucked went in the opposite hole. His cock came through right away, kind of small but big balls, and I started sucking. He pulled back and said he wanted my hole like the other guy, so I backed up on it. He didn’t last long. Filled my ass though.

The other guys in the hall were bottoms apparently so I took off. As I was leaving I got a scruff message from this young guy I’ve been wanting to top. He wanted a load and I hadn’t cum yet so I went over to his place which was close by. I fucked him a bit and we traded poppers hit and dirty talk some. When I told him I had a cummy hole his plans went out the window. He fingered and played and tongued my hole wildly. Even got 3 fingers and a thumb in there which I’m not usually into. Felt great though. Finally he bred me once, made me take another poppers hit, and then laid into me again. Second load he turned into a dom nasty talking fucker until he shot. It was pretty hot although now I owe him a bunch of cum in his ass when I make a return trip out there.

I’m behind my pace for the year though. 13 loads from 11 guys so far in 2018. Gotta pick up the pace. I haven’t cum from yesterday, and today I’m in the mood to wreck a younger guys hole, preferably cheating on his unsuspecting partner with a load already in him. Let’s see if that can happen.

• Upvote 3