Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Met up at a hosting silver haired daddy. He was extremely hands on, tongue kissed me into oblivion, and had the fattest 7.5" cock I have ever seen. I rode him and he took me from behind some. He swears he came in me 6x, definitely acted like it but they must have been tiny loads. I came riding him with that huge cock stuffed in me. He wants to meet regularly but he seems too intense, worried he would get possessive. That cock was amazing just wish his loads were more copious.

This week I mist cum union night at G I Joe Montréal. So I went last night. Friday night is a good night. I love to get a shower and stay in the sauna in the hot steam for a moment and then go explore the place. On the second floor I met a friend who just love to suck. On his was naked and on the floor waiting to dry some balls. I gave him my dick and suck like a real pig, the door open for others to look. 

It was good but I was looking for a nice dick up my butt. I leaved him to others and walk around. On the third floor. I suck some nice dick and got a guy  to fuck me but he was more a bottom so... I fuck him.  I love to fuck in the open space. Next to the sling and the bench, on the floor. He blew his load and I swallow some, the rest on my face… Hummm

After a quick shower I went to the basement. That’s the place I like the most. Around the glory hole section, a few guys were kissing and sucking. I watch and masturbate in the corner just playing with myself. Then a small guy, dark skin, came next to me. Looking Indien, I love the contrast of my skin against colored skin. He was kinda hard so I got on my knee and help him… In just second he was hard like a rock so I stand and bend over. He spit for lub and got in slowly. I spread my legs and he got in, all in… And the way was long, a good 9 inches…  so good. Then he star to pound quick and slow and hard and non-stop. Others were watching and jerking. He got my ass reel good.  He stop and got out, we went on the bench in the video section and he fuck me again, for the longest time, in the light, with others watching. I was screaming extasy…  He stop again and took his breath. I saw my sucking friend. He like to get fuck too. He smile at me and ask if there is any good top around. My Indien friend was hard and looking at my sucking friend. I said ‘’ yes you should try this guy, he’s real good.’’  So my sucking friend smile and my Indien friend took him by the shoulder, turn him around, spit for lub and fuck him.  At that time the room became a fucking slut barn. Two guys were fucking in the sling others were sucking several guys…  I blew my load in my sucking friend and I saw my Indien friend loading and screaming.  My sucking friend was moaning enjoyment…   

The room was warm and it smell Men fuck. Men fucking good.

I went to the shower and my Indien friend came along so we kiss and play a bit with our limb dick. Love limb cum dick. To the last drop.

I mist cum union, but the other night was really good to. Love G I Joe bath house.

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, versamarried said:

He swears he came in me 6x, definitely acted like it but they must have been tiny loads. I came riding him with that huge cock stuffed in me. He wants to meet regularly but he seems too intense, worried he would get possessive.

Sounds hot. I know the feeling. I hate when the guys get possessive just because it’s good sex. That’s why I learn to keep guys who are super discreet with busy work schedules. I got a multiple cummer with big loads. But he’s super closet so we can’t even make noise. Not even whisper. And as closet as he is, I can’t even mention any other guy is good looking because he’ll get pissed off and out of the mood. Then I got a 1 shot guy who will fuck me for an hour all over the room before shouting at the top of his lungs and loading my hole to overflowing. And he’d prefer a preloaded hole if I can get it. I want both, lol. It’s a juggling game.

23 hours ago, wow4761 said:

Now I want more than the 7 loads I have swimming in me; two of the tops busted VERY quickly, literally seconds in ?. Ugh ... the more loads in the more I want. 

I know that feeling well. Can easily remember being bred by different guys and driving around looking for the next load. Good times.

at SteamWorks Vancouver this past Sunday. Was there for 12 hours. Lost count. Think I got between 12-20 loads. 
Got fucked all over the place. 
My fav part was when one guy I was deep throating.  Got me off his cock and pushed me onto the fuck bench.  Gave me an awesome fuck and load while guys gathered to watch
A cock was shoved in my mouth. So I couldn’t turn to see behind me.  When the guy blew his load and pulled out.  I tried to get up w him. Nope. I was pinned down to the fuck bench by all the guys around. And another cock slides into my cummy hole.
Think there were 4-6 guys taking turns fucking me in the fuck bench.  I would not had gotten up. But it made it hot that they thought they had to hold me down
Almost as if was blindfolded.  And bound.  I just kept my ass up and welcoming. Def one of the hottest sex I have ever had.  My jockstrap was wet from cum as it dropped down my balls

Also got fucked in the showers.  These two guys started showering next to me on each side. Started grabbing and sliding their fingers up my ass to make sure it was clean. They took turns. And eventually ended up taking turns fucking me.

And got a room w a sling.  One gay came in my room.  Told me to get my ass up on the sling. He started fucking me good. He must have left the door open. Next, 3 guys are taking turns at me on the sling.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

San Francisco was fun. Went to 442 Saturday night. Got there and hooked up w this young blonde twink.  After making out and fucking a bit.  He put me on a sling and gave me a good fuck.  He grabbed 2 guys big cocks and guided them to my hole. After the second bred me.  He slipped back in. And told me he needed my hole to be full of cum so that he could cum. Then stirred those 2 loads for a while until he pumped his own.

Went to SteamWorks Berkeley Sunday night  got fucked in the fuckbench by a couple guys in three different ocassions. 

Also got fucked twice thru the glory hole where the wall is clear and they can see me bend over w my ass pressed against the GH, so hot to feel a hard cock press against my hole, push ifs way in and fuck me thru the GH  

• Upvote 1

Reminds me of the time this muscular black sailor with a huge dick signaled me to enter his stall on a military base. I had been standing at the urinal and the stall door was only a foot away. From the urinal you could look into the stall from the crack between the door and the wall. I looked through the crack and he was jacking his BBC. He smiled at me and then opened the stall door. I was so nervous but his cock was so stiff. I entered his stall and dropped to my knees and started to suck that huge BBC. When someone else entered the bathroom, I tried to stand-up but he put his hands on the back of my head and kept my mouth on his cock. The guy who entered was a sailor wearing his whites. He went to the urinal and the black guy moved us a bit to his left so the guy at the urinal could not see us through the crack. I was so scared that we would get caught but the black guy just kept his hands on the back of my head. I looked up at him and he had this big grin on his face. When the sailor at the urinal flushed and left, the black guy hung his coat to block the crack and told me to get undressed. I took my clothes off and piled them in the corner. Here I was naked in a stall with this young muscular black stranger. I bend down and started sucking his cock again. While sucking him, he used spit on his finger and reached back and started to finger my tight hole. Eventually, he had me stand up and used his hands on my waist to turn me around. I whispered to him that his cock was too big, but he said, "lets try, I will go slow." It did take quite a while and with a lot more spit he was able to get that thick 9 inch cut cock in my previously tight hole balls deep. He continued to fuck me standing up and then another person came into the restroom. I tried to pull off his cock but he pulled my ass onto his cock and whispered in my ear to be quiet. The guy who entered the restroom went to the urinal. The only noise you could hear in the room was this guy pissing in the urinal. I kept looking back at the black guy behind me with his cock in my ass. He just smiled at me while at the same time pulsed his huge cock. The guy at the urinal eventually finished and left. The black sailor then pushed down on my shoulders so I would be bend over, grabbed my waist and pounded away until he unloading deep in my ass. Luckily, no one else came into the rest room. He got dressed, thanked me and then left. I stood there for a bit naked, kind of in a daze, not believing what had just happened.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Had a weekend in Melbourne.. went to NUD on the Friday night, not a huge crowd, in fact the smallest crowd that I have found there. Ran into a fuck buddy Mark and he was all over my pa'd cock for a while, then into a couple others, one that loose that my cock didn't even hit the sides. Back with Mark and then later played with  slim Asian young guy.. really worked his nips hard then turned him around and he was great fuck.

Sat night went back there .. just looking to get my balls drained.. downstairs there was a group fuck session, with 4 guys alternating with each other. A muscle boy joined in but backed off real quickly when one guy went to fuck him.. they followed him into a quieter area and that left me with a tall thin young guy. He was all over my cock and took it like a champ.. a great fuck and he got my load in his butt. grrr

All in all a good couple days.. just need to do it more often!!

2 hours ago, Leather69 said:

Had a weekend in Melbourne.. went to NUD on the Friday night, not a huge crowd, in fact the smallest crowd that I have found there. Ran into a fuck buddy Mark and he was all over my pa'd cock for a while, then into a couple others, one that loose that my cock didn't even hit the sides. Back with Mark and then later played with  slim Asian young guy.. really worked his nips hard then turned him around and he was great fuck.

Sat night went back there .. just looking to get my balls drained.. downstairs there was a group fuck session, with 4 guys alternating with each other. A muscle boy joined in but backed off real quickly when one guy went to fuck him.. they followed him into a quieter area and that left me with a tall thin young guy. He was all over my cock and took it like a champ.. a great fuck and he got my load in his butt. grrr

All in all a good couple days.. just need to do it more often!!

Damn, kicking myself now for not going to Nud!!

• Like 1

Caught up with a guy down the beach, got into the back of his van, stripped off and went for it for about an hour till he blasted his load deep into my hungry hole.  Was so hot being naked in the van and fucking and being able to hear other cars pulling in and out of the carpark.  Did have one guy watch us through a back window for a bit, then jumped into the van, sadly didn't get his cock out and join in, just watched and then left after about 5 mins.

• Like 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Today is a holiday so lots of boys and guys looking. Done four hookups so far and still looking.

first hookup was a hot tall blonde kid, probable late teens at the gym. Went to the showers and jacked...his dick was enormous. He kept smirking asking if I could deep throat him. Told him no but I'd love to take him balls deep. He had me up against the wall not longer after forcing that monster in me. Didn't take long for him to cum he was so turned on. Let me try fucking him but was too tight to get much in, so jacked and slipped in just the tip to cum in his ass. Slid in as much as I could until he begged me to pull out.

second was off Grindr not long after that...hot Latino boy in his early 20's. Met up to fuck in his car. He didn't seem to notice my ass was already seeded. Was pounding me hard and popped one in me and kept stroking, popping load two in me a little after that. After he shot his second load he flipped me on my back and started riding my dick u til I shot in his ass.

third was a dude off CL I'd been messaging with trying to line something up. 25 kinda chubby, thick smaller uncut cock, bi/str8 middle eastern or Indian guy. He said he wanted to drain his balls in me and he wasn't kidding, pumping four loads in my ass and down my throat. He said he was open to me trying to fuck him but he was freaked out by the size of my dick. I ate and fingered his ass pretty hard to open him up and was able to get halfway in without him complaining. He was cool for bare so long as I pulled out to cum but had an "accident". Oops...

fourth was a guy off Grindr on my way home from the third. A scruffy looking shaggy haired guy who was 21, couldn't host but wanted to do a dump n go swap in the stairwell of his building. Freaky, but I was down. It was pretty much drop your shorts, suck him til he's ready then up against the wall and take his cock. His cock was average but it was a huge turn on to hear doors opening and closing above us and people walking. He popped one load in me pretty quick and kept stroking, pumping the second one in me a little later. He didn't have to get down to suck me...I was rock hard and ready to shoot. I probably didn't use enough lube and used too much force as he was moaning like crazy and telling me to take it easier. He kept asking me if I was gonna cum inside him and I told him I was. I got worried he'd want me to pull out to cum so I started stroking harder and faster, pulling get almost all the way out and slamming all the way in him, before finally blowing my load inside him. He was panting and gasping, telling me how he could feel it when I came. He said how good it felt but that he didn't want me to cum inside him as he has a BF. I kept stroking in him as hearing that had me so fucking horny. He didn't ask me to stop and so I kept stroking, picking up the pace, say I bet he couldn't feel it when his BF came inside him, that he wanted me to cum inside him, and he pretty much agreed. Soon I had him begging for my cum and pumped load two inside him. We wound up swapping digits as he wanted it again.

now on the search for fifth....

Just bottomed for a young hot hard muscle black top. He was very nervous but my hole did what it does best. Let him in doggy and he was good to go. Came deep in my ass, a lot leaked out while I was buying groceries after. Took all my will power to not jerk off right there in the bread aisle with my ass twitching in appreciation. Only negative was he insisted on lube, I prefer spit because with lube I can never be certain what I is leaking out.

Had an after work hookup with one of my fuck buddies. He's a 55 yr old black guy. Beefy and bearded with shaved head. An awesome 8" cock with a plump head on it. 

It's always the same thing, which is fine with me. I'm on the edge of bed, wearing only a jock strap, with some lube on nightstand. He arrives and comes in bedroom and starts rubbing my hairy ass and asking me if I'm ready for my breeding. He'll get on his knees and tongue my ass for about ten minutes, then starts pushing some lubed fingers inside me.  He stands up, slaps his cock on my ass, and makes me tell him what I want. If I don't say "your black cock in my fat white ass" he won't put it in. He has me beg him a few times, then slides inside and tells me to be a good white slut for him. He fucks me for ten minutes then tells me to roll over on my back. He lifts my legs and starts hammer fucking me, and tells me to cum for him like a good slut, so I jerk off inside my jock strap and clamp down hard on his cock. As I'm screaming and cumming, he busts his nut in my ass and slowly keeps fucking me til he's soft and slides out. He's smiling and tells me how much he loves seeing his load run out my pussy.  Then he has me lick him clean, and he's gone until the next time. 

• Upvote 2

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Just finished with a hot kinda chubby 20 y/o who goes to UNT up in Denton. He'd liked my CL ad but was nervous as he said he'd never been with a guy. He didn't say if he was gay, bi or str8 but once we started making out and he started sucking my dick I got the sense he'd done both before. I dog chubby guys and he had shaggy hair, a lightly hair chest, big nipples, sideburns and a bit of scruff that felt hot when kissing and on my balls and crotch. He didn't raise the subject of status or using condoms so I just went for it when the time came. He had a nice thick 6 inches and I wanted to take it first. I told him that and lubed up his dock and my ass and as I slid my ass down on his cock he seemed shocked and asked if I was going to put a condom on him first. I kept sliding down on his cock and told him I trusted him and his first time would feel better without one. That stopped any more arguments and he was quickly groaning with delight as I bobbed up and down on his dick. I wasn't riding him long before he let out a loud groan and I could feel his cum blasting inside me. He apologized saying it was way hotter than he imagined and he couldn't help it. 

I leaned in and started kissing him deeply while stroking my dick, still riding his now softening dick, which slowly popped out of my ass. I told him I'd be gentle putting my dick in him and said to tell me if it started to hurt. I started out fingering his ass with lube and he was really enjoying it, his cock rock hard and leaking precum like crazy. I did that for a while and then slid my dick in him bare, and again he balked saying he wasn't sure about it. I told him a condom would hurt way worse his first time and if he was worried about cum I could pull out and shoot on his face, chest or in his mouth. He liked the idea of me cumming in his mouth, so I slid in and started slowly stroking in him. He alternately liked it and mildly complained. His ass was super tight and I was struggling not to cum too quickly as I wanted to at least get a lot of precum in his hole. As more precum flooded his ass I could stroke more easily, he relaxed and started enjoying it more. I was kissing him deeply and looking into his pretty pale gray eyes. All I could think about was how bad I wanted to cum inside him. He must have sensed I was getting close to cumming and asked me if I was close. I said I was and asked him if he wanted me to cum inside him. To my surprise he say yeah, he wanted to know what it felt like. Within moments I shot what had to be an enormous load inside him. He was surprised he could feel it and had a huge smile in his face. I was still stroking as I desperately wanted to pump another load in him. His smile turned to confusion and he asked what I was doing. I told him I was still horny and wanted to put another load in him. He told me he really wanted it in his mouth and wanted to see what another guy's cum tasted like. I pulled out and cleaned off my dick and stuck it in his mouth. He seemed to know what he was doing and soon I blasted a load in his mouth that streamed out and down his chin onto his neck and chest as he struggled to swallow.

we collapsed on the bed and cuddled and kissed for a bit until he said he needed to shower and leave. We were playing with each other's dicks in there and fucking each other but not to completion. As we got out, towelled off and he dressed I figured I'd press my luck and ask for his number. We swapped digits but he admitted he didn't get into Dallas a lot, didn't know when he might want to hook up again. I told him that was cool, if he wanted to I was down and I had fun. Some bi and str8 guys are like that...they just want it every once in a while and theyre fine. But if he needs to scratch that itch hopefully in first on his list.

My "every 2-3 months" swimmer/jock kid came over tonight.  Same situation as usual: he let himself in, stripped down to his jock and put a blindfold on, and felt his way to my room where I took over. Fucked his face for a bit, then got him bent over on the bed and rimmed his amazing hole for a few minutes, then put a dab of lube on my cock and slid all the way into him...he wasn't ready for that and pulled off, but I eased back in and took it a little slower until he was taking it nice and hard and rough like usual.  Switched up positions a couple times, but eventually shot what felt like a huge load while I was on his back and he on his stomach.  Told him to leave the blindfold on and turned him around to clean off my cock...my dick was still hard, but even after slipping inside him for a few more minutes, I wasn't going to cum again so quickly.  But he asked me to put my cock inside him (and I kept fucking as much as I could) while he jacked himself off.  Did our usual catch-up chat for a few minutes at the door before he left. 

• Upvote 3