Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Off after lunch today, so stopped at ABS on way home. Hung out watching a video in booth, and was joined by a chubby guy with a black moustache wearing work clothes. He came in with a nervous look on his face, but he let me unzip his pants and his 7" cock sprang out at me. I started sucking him, and reached my hand in his pants to massage his balls for him. I could hear his breathing increase after a few minutes, and he unloaded a huge load of cum in my throat as he grabbed my head and held it still. He quickly left, and I wandered to back room to see what was happening there. Two older guys talking, but no cocks out or body contact. I went and sat on bench and nodded to them. First guy, bald with glasses, came over and fed me his 6" cock for like 4 minutes before he came, then the other guy, white hair and beard, walked over and unzipped, showing me a beautiful 8" cock. I took care of him in about 10 minutes, then decided that was enough cock for the day and headed for home. I love a simple visit without crowds, with a few easy blowjobs.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest FriendlyBottom

I swallowed two loads through the glory hole at the ABS tonight.

The first load was a thick, tasty mouthful that spurted forcefully out of the cock of a thirty-something shaved-headed, stubble-faced guy who had apparently just left the office (he was wearing his dress shirt and slacks and I caught a whiff of his post-work cigarette).  He had an average-sized cock, a bit on the thick side and I truly enjoyed swallowing his cum.  My one gripe is that he didn't undo his belt  and lower his boxer briefs to present his entire package (cock, balls and bush) for my (and, therefore, his) pleasure.   He just undid the fly of his slacks and pulled his cock out of the slit in his boxer briefs.  Not my preference for how a man should drop trou, but it is what it is.

The second load I worked out of the big, beautiful cock attached to a big, beautiful man who I've had the pleasure of sucking off once before.  (And I got my tongue his musky manhole during that first play session.)  He's probably 6'4", 225, very Italian-looking, goatee, probably late 40's/early 50's, appears to be a contractor (always wearing carpenter pants and a plaid workshirt).  I get the sense that he's straight-idenified (or perhaps a DL bisexual) man.  He tends to make an appearance at the ABS at roughly the same time, shortly after work, on a fairly regular basis.  He seems not too particular about the cocksucker on the other side of the glory hole that he feeds his dick to.  I've just been fortunate enough to be the lucky cocksucker twice now.  Granted, I had looked at my phone an noted the time and was hoping that "my contractor feeder" might soon walk in the front door and, when he did, I was quick enough on my feet to be in the right place at the right time (in front of the door to one of the empty booths that shares a glory hole).  (By the way, it does strike me as somewhat curious that he's paid a fair amout of attention to his manscaping -- his big bull balls are perfectly smooth.  I would have guessed that he'd be sporting a full, slightly unruly bush (which is my preference).  But he dropped trou like a good feeder should and I thorougly enjoyed fondling and massaging his balls as I worshipped his cock.)  It was truly a trip to "cocksucker heaven" to be slurping on his gorgeous cock.  He was surprisingly verbal in his appreciation of my ability to take his entire length in my throat.  I'd like to believe that it reminded him of our prior play (and he'll look for me on his next visit).  The load itself was not especially noteworthy in terms of volume, velocity or taste, but it was still a glorious treat as it represented a token of his affection and appreciation for a blow job well done.  He encouraged me to "clean me up good" as I popped his softening cock back into my hungry mouth after he slipped it out after cumming.  As he passed me in the hallway on his way out, he made eye contact and gave me a half-nod of acknowledgement.   I hope to be writing again soon about swallowing this stud's load...

I just took a hot load from a regular, a black top guy I call Sir and Master. He is all Dom and my Master when we are together but I dont see or hear from him for weeks at a time. It has been months and i thought we were finished. But he just txted he was coming over and I better have my pussy ready for him. He pounded me savage, grinding it deep, slapping my ass hard and repeatedly so it really fucking hurt. All the time he was growling in my ear and asking me "who you been giving my pussy to bitch?" So I told him in squeals of pain about the black guy who fucked me in a restroom at a park up in Norcross, but the guy didnt breed me he wore a condom. My Master kept pounding an slapping my ass going "why you lie to me bitch?" I scream "Im not lying Sir!" I had to tell him whose pussy it was an he told me to ask permission from now on to give it away (of course I will be bad so long as punish fucks me!) until after a total rape fuck he nutted in me an filled me up. His cum is in me still as I type this, making me higher an higher

• Like 1

Don't usually post here (love reading them), but I'm in celebratory mood...

After a week in quarantine from picking up an STD, another two weeks or so of the antibiotics fucking up my stomach, then another short wait for him to get the all clear from his screening, I finally hooked back up with a regular.

A poppered up raw vers session, with lots of kissing and spit.
Took turns fucking each other, giving as hard as we wanted to take.
Then, as tends to happen in the last 10, 15 minutes of a session with him, he went full-on top, complete with choice nasty verbal, and I went full on begging bottom.
Kissing and swapping spit and huffing poppers, then him pounding and ramming and fucking and using my hole, this time bent over the massage table facing a full length mirror so we can watch each other (the look on his face as he sinks his cock balls deep).

After making me say again and again what I wanted, after being opened up completely by his raw cock, he finally bred me, finally pumped his hot cum deep into me, and I shot my load, splattering it onto the floor underneath the table.

My arse was still singing about an hour after we'd finished.
And it's taken another three hours for the last of his cum to come out of me.

After several weeks of my libido being shot to fuck, my prostate has been switched back on and my cock is fucking hungry again.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

Have been chatting with this hot younger guy on Scruff for awhile now. Every time I let him know I really want him to breed me and he's always seemed reluctant. Maybe because I PNP? IDK. Tuesday he hits me up and asks if I want to fuck? I'm hony as hell so I envie him over. I greet him at the door wearing assless football pants and a long sleeve t. When I turn around he really likes what he sees and I led him straight to my bed. I waist no time getting him undressed sucking his nice thick 7.5 cock with the perfect downward bend. I go to town sucking his cock and getting him hard and I'm enjoying much more than I normally do. I get him rock hard and he bends me over the bed and mounts me. It's a little awkward at first as he cant stay hard. TINA DICK. We lie on my bed chatting for a bit and resting to go at it again. While we're chatting I suddenly realize there's something familiar about him. I ask if he's ever lived in PHX he said YES briefly. I asked if he'd ever worked at a coffee shop and he answered YES to that question. He said he had a friend that owned a coffee shop up there and had given him a job and a place to stay. And asked if I had had been a regular at the shop? I said sort of and started talking more about his friend and how this friend of his was dating a guy at the time who was a real asshole. I looked at him and told him I was that asshole BF and while he was living in the house with us I'd kinda always wanted him to walk in on us having sex or fuck me when my BF hadn't been home as he was always busy running the coffee shop. After I've fessed up and admitted I've wanted him to fuck me for over 8 1/2 years it happens. He winds up spending the night and we fuck all night. We woke up got breakfast went to his place where he fucked and bred me 3 more times. In total he had to have given me between 7-9 loads during this breeding session. We're already planning on another for this weekend. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Okay, a pretty wild night last night! Messaged earlier in the evening from a top guy who has fucked me twice. Well, luckily I was ready, and he was on his way over. Lots of hot foreplay, which ultimately ended after about 30 min or so with him flipping me unto my back, and burying his cock in my ass, telling me I was a dirty slut, wanting his cum in me! Pumped away for a few more minutes, before pushing in deep, telling me to take his 14 day load! It was a huge amount of cum! He stayed in deep, his cock pulsing inside me, releasing all his cum, before he slipped out, and I sucked him clean. Tasted so good with all that cum all over it!

About an hour later, on grindr, a top who used to fuck me often messaged me, asking if I wanted his cock! I was still way horny, and he was on his way over. Up to the bedroom, and he immediately started fingering and spitting all over my hole, telling me how wet and dripping he was making it! I neglected to tell him it was still full of cum, and after awhile wasn't sure I should. He then went down and started licking my ass deep, and it was such a turn on knowing he was tasting all that cum in there! I was crazy hard myself, and poppered up a lot, which made me way way horny! He was going crazy licking my ass, and kept commenting on how wet it was! :)  Then, he got real aggressive, flipped me around onto my back, pulled one leg way up, and rammed his cock in me! He destroyed my ass with a very hard fucking, and the sound was so hot! Cum sloshing around, almost exploding out of my ass every time he pulled back! I used my fingers to feel my ass and his cock, and my ass was an absolute mess of so much cum! He fucked like a man possessed, then started telling me he was going to blast me with his cum! I was begging for it, when he started grunting, cumming, pulled out a bit, and I felt 3 huge blasts of cum hit my hole, before he shoved back inside, pushing in so deep, holding me down for several minutes while he drained his cock completely! I was in bliss, when he finally slipped out, and I felt my hole again, and I was soaked everywhere in two loads of cum, and the pillow under my ass was so wet! I have never been that wet and dripping with cum, and he could not believe how much cum there was all over me, as he hadn't cum in several days either! I licked up as much as I could, and was close to cumming myself, but, it was obvious he was done. No worries, he dressed, thanked me and left.

Thought I was done for the night, when out of the blue, a young very hung top twink friend texted me, saying he could be over in about 15 min, lives right behind me. So, he was over in about 15 min, and I was still full of cum! Didn't tell him either, and in no time at all he had me on all 4's licking my ass, sucking it, and I know there was a lot of cum dripping out! He commented on how wet it was, and kept licking! I was so horny, I knew I had to cum too! He mounted me on my back, and drove into me, and we both poppered up, with his cock fucking me hard! After a few minutes, I had to taste him, so, pulled away, and sucked his cock! It was covered in  so much cum! Loved it! He pushed back into me, and in a few short minutes, started shooting his cum into me! As soon as he pulled out, I licked his tasty cum covered cock clean, and he started tonguing my ass, telling me how great it tasted! That was enough for me, and my cock shot an enormous load that hit my own face, and the wall behind me! There was now cum all over my ass, dripping everywhere, my face, my hair, and the wall! What a wild night! :)

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

A bud just came over and gave me a quick load.  Haven't played with him in 3 years.  long overdue. The first time we played he shot copious amounts of cum only i didn't get it in my ass. Ended up in my mouth and on his belly. This time i made sure it went in my ass.  relaxing with his cum in my hole now.  Hopefully it won't take that long to get another from him.

• Upvote 1

Guest DELETEDD

Just took 2 loads tonight (Friday) hole is full and hopefully get a few more before the night is over ;-) Met a guy off bbrt came over and bred me then as soon as he left went down the street and took another load from a guy off bbrt ;-)

My last load given & taken was when my boyfriend was out, can't help it if my bestie sometimes get's frisky when the house is empty! loved it when he brought his boyfriend with him, but that was last year. <3

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Got hit on by two guys at JR's last night and went home with them. Guessing they were mid-20's, hot Latino guy (Enrique) and tall skinny dorky white boy (Taylor). Enrique pretty much wanted to get tag teamed and even though he had a nice long slender cock that was pretty much constantly hard. He was pretty much backing his ass up against my hard cock and groping me while Taylor went. We talked a bit then went back to Taylor's place. Our clothes were off pretty fast and it wasn't long after I was inside Enrique. He didn't even mention wrapping or asking my status...love that in a guy. I just slid in raw, assuming he wanted bare and soon Taylor was egging me on to breed his ass, which I did several times. Taylor and I took turns loading his ass brilliant we were spent and then I let Enrique blow his massive load inside me.

I a couple hours ago to Taylor sliding his cock in my ass. I reached around and sure enough he was in me raw. Enrique woke up and came around to fuck my mouth. His uncut dick was already leaking precum and I gladly sucked him as Taylor fucked my ass. He was telling Enrique how he wanted him to fuck me once he shot his load in me and soon he did just that. He slid out and Enrique took his place, stroking deep Andrew hard into me me, bucking his hips hard against my ass. Soon he shot his load in me. I was jacking my dick and asked who wanted the load. Enrique offered to let Taylor take it and soon I was inside Taylor who was complaining about how much it hurt and how he normally doesn't get fucked. It turned me on that this mostly top stud wanted my dick and seed and had no problem at all taking me bare. Soon I was all the way in him stroking slowly so I didn't ruin it for fucking him to orgasm. The closer I got to orgasm the more he was complaining but I managed to cum before he asked me to stop.

i showered down with Enrique and we quickly swapped another load in the shower. He told me how much he liked taking my dick and that it was hot I liked taking his cock. He and Taylor are pretty much fuck buds and he said we should do it again and as we dried off he put my number in his phone. Hopefully I'll be getting more of that, with or without Taylor.

Guest bdbottom

I took a few after a Flogging Molly concert this past Thursday night. I really don't remember an exact number though. Way to drunk and far to many hits of poppers. Started talking to couple at the bar and they asked me if I was a bottom. "Complete and total" so they invited me to party at the hotel across the street after the concert. On the walk over they said that there would be one other bottom and 8 tops! They asked if that was okay.... Here I am drunk, horny as hell like usual and itching for some cock. Well got to the room and there were 4 other tops and the bottom had flaked out. So 6 drunk college aged tops and 1 drunk and horny 35 year old bottom. OMG! I texted my wife with "tops party see you tomorrow" and turned my phone off. I striped and started sucking the first cock the appeared. Sucked on him for a bit then was presented with 2 shots of tequila follow by bottle of poppers. Sadly that's the only solid memory I have from then the rest of it is all little blurred fragments. I woke up around 10:30 the next morning and the only thing I could smell was cum. Awesome night, just wish I was able to remember more of it. Kinda sounds like they roofied me but hey not really complaining. 

I arranged a meet with a guy on BBRT ahead of time, to go over to his Friday afternoon to breed him. I'm a major fan of door-on-the-latch scenes and he was up for it. After traipsing through the snow to get to his place, I hoped it was going to be worth it, but I knew we'd had a horny fucking build-up to the meet.

When I got to his, buzzed his flat and made my way up. I let myself into his flat, the stripped off in the hallway. I knew which room he'd be in and sure enough there he was as planned, on his knees, arse in the air, hairy cunt on show. I fingered it for a while, to see how tight he was, then started running my cock over his hole. the more i did it the harder and wet I got. Finally he was begging for my cock in him, so in I slid, just using my precum as lube. I fucked a bit, pulled out to tease him more, fucked more, then eventually sped up and dumped a two day load deep inside him. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1