Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I am currently vacationing in Thailand and a beautiful twink came to my hotel last night and left a load in me! The best part is he slept over and gave me another load this morning! Thailand is awesome I have not had 1 guy ask about condoms and the don’t ask where you want it they just cum in your ass, which suits me fine. Lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Dickmagnet

Okay after a super long dry spell & dating a guy who messed me about all the time, I decided to hit the cinema yesterday afternoon finally the sun is out again & i thought give it a go. It was not super busy but i was so horned up wanting to get fucked i dropped my pants around a dark corner & got in position face down ass up & in the space of 30mins i got screwed over & over again by random cocks. My ass got royally pumped full of spunk - Just what i needed too - To feel like a good fuckhole. When i left i had trouble keeping those wet spunky loads in my ass & when i got home my jeans were dripping with spunk down my legs. Love feeling like a cumdump well used.

at a gay resort in Palm Springs. Had an anonymous walk in from Grindr, bred me long and hard, twice. He was an awesome fuck and left my hole creamy and me horny. Went across the street to the play room and walked through. There is a 4 room  set up in the middle, each room connected on two sides to two of the rooms, large 1 foot round holes in the center. i went into one of the rooms and saw a guy getting plowed through a gh. i went into the next room and saw the Top plowing him and reached through and stroked His thigh, then presented my ass. He ended up sliding into my ass and breeding it (which i'm kinda embarrassed and ashamed for taking the Top from that other guy). Apparently while this other guy was breeding me, 2 other guys walked into His booth and when He was done, each slid in and bred me. When they were done, i was getting ready to leave and this sweet black guy walked into my booth, motioned me to turn around, felt my cum sloppy hole and slid His cock in and didn't take long to add His load. Then everyone was gone, so i left.

• Like 4

Yesterday got an offer from a vers bottom on bbrt who said he wanted in my hole. Took a chance even though it often doesn’t work with 2 bottoms. He was cute, Poz, undetectable per his profile. Nice 6” cock. Boy, did he know how to use it though! He was a quiet cummer and by the time we were done a couple hours later, he had dropped 5 loads including the last one I sucked out of him. He was worried that I didn’t cum. I told him that while I didn’t ejaculate, I definitely came, multiple times! We are hoping to set something up where he can have several guys breed me with him. Hope it happens as both our schedules are tough to match!

• Like 3

Last night i had my social worker review from the hiv clinic. He is a new hadsome guy, full of tattoos a bear and green eyes, very big large man. As soon as i step,to his office we just look at each other when we shake hands and suddenly we were kissing and touchin, he bend me over his desk pull down my pants and underwear, rimmed my ass and fuck me giving me a huge load inside. After that he said fuck the evalution, you aproved and remeber always play safe, an dhave to give you that advice by law. And he wink at me and told me see you in 3 months and  i left. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I had to go to work early yesterday. I was the only one there. When the produce delivery came, I kept staring at his crotch. He asked me if I liked the bulge. I told him I’d like it better if he took it out. He was about 8” beautiful uncut black with the perfect downward curve for sucking. I dropped to my knees right there in the kitchen and went to town. He fucked my throat good. I had him leave just the head in when he shot because I always want to taste and have the satisfaction of swallowing. As he was zipping up, the back door opened. I was still on my knees and the liquor delivery guy walked in. At first , I was completely embarrassed. But, I got over that right away as he asked me if I wanted more. I, of course said please. He pulled out a nice 6-7” uncut brown Latino cock. He fed me a nice load as the produce guy watched and jerked a second load onto my face. I now have two guys probably begging there dispatcher for my stop. That is the way I’d like to have every day in my love for go from now on!

0EB5E490-55A9-4608-A055-5306DA4F1053.jpeg

• Like 2

Monday night after work headed to the video store near my job to see if there's any action before the storm would hit.

As soon as I got to the back one guy is smiling at me rubbing his dick, so we headed to the booth area and I took good care of him. Not long after he popped in my mouth and I stepped out of the booth I noticed someone in the booth next to his and peeked in saw this guy stoking his eight inches.

Closed the door fed the machine took a hit of poppers and took this guy. I must of done a good job because he was moaning almost immediately and he grabbed my hands and started bucking his hips thrusting further down my throat until he came. He was very pleased with my head game and said he can go to work with a smile

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, analluv27 said:

Monday night after work headed to the video store near my job to see if there's any action before the storm would hit.

As soon as I got to the back one guy is smiling at me rubbing his dick, so we headed to the booth area and I took good care of him. Not long after he popped in my mouth and I stepped out of the booth I noticed someone in the booth next to his and peeked in saw this guy stoking his eight inches.

Closed the door fed the machine took a hit of poppers and took this guy. I must of done a good job because he was moaning almost immediately and he grabbed my hands and started bucking his hips thrusting further down my throat until he came. He was very pleased with my head game and said he can go to work with a smile

Nice!

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Man4manplay said:

Last night i had my social worker review from the hiv clinic. He is a new hadsome guy, full of tattoos a bear and green eyes, very big large man. As soon as i step,to his office we just look at each other when we shake hands and suddenly we were kissing and touchin, he bend me over his desk pull down my pants and underwear, rimmed my ass and fuck me giving me a huge load inside. After that he said fuck the evalution, you aproved and remeber always play safe, an dhave to give you that advice by law. And he wink at me and told me see you in 3 months and  i left. 

Uh-huh- you gotta watch those bears. ? They love to breed holes raw.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Been reading stories on this site for a few years. Had a hot weekend that I felt I should share.

Was in Omaha for a few days over the weekend. Checked into my hotel very late Sunday night. The front desk guy was a decent looking black guy. Was very nice and got me checked in quickly. Once in my room, opened Grindr and Scruff. Since it was late and in Omaha, there wasn't much to chose from or many replying. After awhile, the front desk guy popped up on my Grindr. I sent him a tap and he immediately tapped back. I asked if he wanted to come breed my ass. His response was a definite yes. I told him I needed to prep quick and that I'd let him know. I'd be ass up on the bed, door open, lights low. He could eat my ass if he wanted then lube up and fuck me deep. He said he was down for that except he wasn't into rimming. I was cool with it either way. I got cleaned quick and messaged him. He was soon coming into my room to find me ass up waiting. He immediately dropped his pants and started tapping his cock on my ass and it felt quite hefty. I started hitting the poppers based on what I felt as we had not exchanged pics. I was soon feeling good and he was sliding into me with no mention of status or condoms. Deep. He was fairly girthy and pushing 8in. He was soon fucking me good, both of us feeling great. He had to be quick so he could get back to the front desk. The fuck barely lasted 5min but it was a great 5min. He soon pumped a very large load into me as I felt each squirt. He quickly cleaned up and headed out. I looked for more cock but ended up jerking off on my chest.

The next morning I met up and hung out with some friends. Early afternoon I found myself with some time to myself. I hit up a guy who I had been chatting with the night before who he and his husband had been looking for a third. Both tops and both very hung. Well the husband was a work but the one who was the most fit of the two wanted to meet, against their marriage rules. I had prepped in the shower again that morning so was feeling confident on taking his large cock. I was soon at his place just as he was getting back from the gym. This guy is probably the hottest guy I've ever hooked up with. Just a tad shorter me, beautifully fit and toned body, and a cock so large it couldn't stand straight up. We were soon making out in his living room with him keeping an eye on his phone as he didn't want to get caught by his husband. He was an amazing kisser, sensual, kept touching my body. We eventually exchanged head. I can say he was definitely a top contender in that. He soon had me on my back, legs up on his couch and took his time rimming me out. After a bit, he lubed up as I hit the poppers. Surprisingly, he slid in with minimal effort, which is saying a lot since he was quite thick and pushing 9in. We hungrily made out as he fucked me deep. After a bit, he had me kneeling on the couch and he took me again. After about 5min of that, I was cumming a massive load in my hand. He kept fucking me for a bit, still making my ass feel amazing. He pulled out for a bit, ate my ass as he jerked and pushed it back in to fill me with his load. As he was cumming down from his orgasm, he was licking and kissing my back and my neck. He pulled out and we made out for a bit more before I cleaned up and left. This was probably one of my top 5 fucks of all time due to the passion and connection we shared. I'm hoping for another round the next time I'm in town.

My plans changed that evening and I stayed another night with friends. My previous trips to Omaha, I'd chatted with an Army guy but we never had the time to connect. I hit him up that evening. He was free and wanting me to come over. He was a very handsome ginger, about 6'2, nice solid build. We went to his room, got naked and spent a good half hour laying on his bed, kissing and just touching and stroking the others body. He then flipped me onto my stomach and ate my ass for another 15min. After he was done, he laid down next to me as I went done on his large cock. Now, he wasn't as big as the previous guy but I for sure was not complaining. After a bit, we were 69ing with my sucking his cock and him eating my ass. I soon turned and started slowly riding my cock against his. He grabbed the lube and I the poppers and he said he needed to be in my ass. In a short time I was riding that rock hard cock as it was hitting all of my buttons. We fucked for about 20min with me sliding off a few times to rest my hole and to keep him from cumming too soon. I finally reached the point of just needing to cum. I told him I was close and he wanted me to cum all over his chest. I soon shot hard and he fucked rabbit style till his load was deep in me. We cleaned up after, kissed and I was on my way. Another guy to add to my repeat list for my travels.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

It was counterintuitive that a nearly deserted bath house would have the hottest action. And last night was proof. There were exactly five of us. But because the play areas were empty, pigs felt liberated to be their piggiest. A twentysomething kid just wanted to get fucked. He was begging for it. He also got what he wished for.

A hot daddy with a thick curving cock took him to pound town while the rest of us licked, jerked, and cheered them on.

There was a shy Middle Eastern stud who stayed on the sidelines stroking. I loved his razor-trimmed thick dark beard, and his cock was thick and uncut. I kneeled down in front of him, looking up for permission. He gave it with a nod, no words needed. He was a “grower.” His cock, already impressive, just kept growing in my mouth. Foreskin, precum, dark hairy thighs: I was in pig heaven. The novelty for me was being in a room with four other guys all going at it. The kid getting pounded, the daddy taking turns on both of them, and me and the Arabian stallion.

My man of few words never told me he was going to shoot his load. But I should have known when he pushed my head down and held it there. It’s a strange feeling when a thick cock begins to pump. You feel those muscles start, and only after a second or two, I felt the blast of cum. The first one went right down the back of my throat. Hot, but there’s no taste buds back there. The next blast started filling my mouth, and it kept on pumping! It was totally hot, the look, taste, and smell of him. 

I waited until the pumping stopped, and there I was with a huge mouthful of tangy seed. I wanted this stud in me, so I gladly swallowed while he held my chin up to watch. Another nod, a slight smile, and he was gone.

Seconds later, the dude with the big scimitar cock roared as he blew a load into the college boy’s bubble butt. More smiles and high fives, and our merry band of pigs disbanded. It was one of the hottest nights in a long time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

ABS after work- fairly decent crowd for a Friday. Lots of guys sitting around, waiting for someone to shove a cock in their mouth, which was great as that's what I wanted. I spotted a nice beefy gray bearded guy sitting on a bench watching video screen. He had thick hairy forearms, and a wedding ring. Ahhh, I had found my mouth. I go stand right in front of him, and he looks up at me like he was surprised. I smiled down at him as I'm pulling my cock out, and kinda wave it at him to break his gaze at my face. He noticed it, glances from side to side I guess to see if anyone was watching, then accepts my cock in his sexy bearded mouth. His fat tongue was doing its job nicely, and after a few minutes I decided it was feeding time. I placed my hands on sides of his head as I started nutting in his mouth, and held him still til my cock stopped twitching. I pulled out and tucked my cock away, and Mr Graybeard wiped his mouth dry and got up and left. I'd fuck him if I ever had the chance- I love those hairy bears the best. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, CigarBear68 said:

ABS after work- fairly decent crowd for a Friday. Lots of guys sitting around, waiting for someone to shove a cock in their mouth, which was great as that's what I wanted. I spotted a nice beefy gray bearded guy sitting on a bench watching video screen. He had thick hairy forearms, and a wedding ring. Ahhh, I had found my mouth. I go stand right in front of him, and he looks up at me like he was surprised. I smiled down at him as I'm pulling my cock out, and kinda wave it at him to break his gaze at my face. He noticed it, glances from side to side I guess to see if anyone was watching, then accepts my cock in his sexy bearded mouth. His fat tongue was doing its job nicely, and after a few minutes I decided it was feeding time. I placed my hands on sides of his head as I started nutting in his mouth, and held him still til my cock stopped twitching. I pulled out and tucked my cock away, and Mr Graybeard wiped his mouth dry and got up and left. I'd fuck him if I ever had the chance- I love those hairy bears the best. 

Fuck yeah not sure why he was surprised as he clearly wanted it.

• Upvote 1

Just got back from 7 weeks in Thailand I am jet lagged as hell but felt like getting fucked. So I placed an add looking for younger tops and this gorgeous egyptian twink answered my add. He came over and he was fucking beautiful, gorgeous body and a huge cock!! I was nervous at first because he was so big!! I started sucking him and he grew huge, he turned me over rimmed me a bit spit on my hole and rammed it in, it hurt at first but once I got used to the size it felt amazing! He fucked me hard and deep for at least half an hour in every position with lots of ass to mouth ummm. He added a little lube and turned me on my side and jammed it in again I started humping him like there was no tomorrow and was rewarded with a nice load deep in my ass! Fuck that felt good my ass is all tingly now and feels great!

Now another guy answered my add I am going to see how he feels about seconds lol.

• Upvote 1