Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Had a fun 24 hrs:

Thursday night: I was in a topping mood so I hit up grindr and found this stunning mid 20s twink couple staying at a hotel downtown. I messaged and they said to come over. They didn’t have any loads yet. I got there and wow! Both had beautiful bodies and were really slutty. We all got naked and the fun began. I fucked both of them and we even did a short DP. I blew a load in both of them after about 40 mins total of fun. 

Friday morning: This poz twink hit me up wanting a load so I stopped on my way to work. He answered the door in an Andrew Christian jock and got on his knees sucking me right when I walked in. I gave him my poppers and I slid inside him. He squirmed around at first so I had to hold him by the hips. Eventually I was able to blow a small load in him (still spent from the night before!) and left. We exchanged numbers. 

Friday afternoon: I took a half day and left work early. This guy I had met before hit me up on grindr and said he was hosting. Late 20s, Asian, beefy body, cute. Average size cock. I took his load after a few mins of fucking and then left. He was really into kissing, which I don’t mind. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Spent last night with a cub I pozzed last summer. He was 25 then, and after lots of chat and planning, I spent a weekend fucking his negative cunt til it wasn't anymore . Anyways, his visit was our first time seeing each other since I knocked him up, and he was even sexier now. His beard was fuller, he'd put on about 25 more pounds (which we both wanted him to do) and just as I had told him, he had gotten a biohazard tattoo right above his cock. It was obscured by his bush, but still very noticeable. 

We had a quick dinner, then got down to fucking. I bred his hairy hole first, then he wanted to share his dirty load with Dad, so he gave me a good fucking with his 6" cub cock. I loved looking up at my dirty boy's face as he fucked me, determined to shoot his poz load in my ass. He was sexy as fuck and I couldn't have been more proud of him. He left this morning, as he had to get on his way to relative's house, but he sucked my cock before he left and thanked me for being his poz daddy. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

Saturday night, I took a load after a hot hard fucking on my couch. We went out for dinner, his load still deep up my ass. Got home from dinner and got him to drag me by my boxers up to bed and took another hard pumping and another load. Half an hour later I swallowed his third load that night. With two loads up my ass and one swallowed went to sleep. Waking up this morning by him rubbing my cock, flipping me over and I took one hell of a deep hard morning fuck on Sunday morning. I’m lying on my bed just now technically into the early hours of Monday morning and I still have all three of his loads up my hungry ass. I’m lying having a wank still feeling the rough action my ass has taken over the last  24 hours and the feeling of all the cum staying in there all night again. I’m going to have to swallow up my own cum to make sure that the whole cycle of cum from the weekend isn’t wasted at all. 

Guest cutekylexx

Hooked up with a couple of guys that were fuck buds Saturday night that wanted a 3rd both were vers and into Nasty Twisted Pig sex, i was deffently into getting piggy that night, they wanted to be tag team tops with me and since i am a wild lil piggy bttm i was sooooo turned on and excited. i was fucked for 2 hours straight by both of them, 1st in the bedroom then the kitchen then on top of the washing machine , outside by there pool and in the car while in the garage...lol seriously....i took there raw bare back cocks with so much pleasure, and a big load deep inside my hole from both guys, fuck some more and had one dump his load in my mouth and the other put his cock in my mouth loaded with his fuck buds cum and started to pee in my mouth and told ze to start swallowing that cum down with my piss and dont stop untill im done....

i was sooooo surprised and so fucking turned on .....twords the end of the night they both let me in on there little secret, ..........................................

that they both are poz and been off meds for over a year and both have a very high viral load count of 3 millon plus.....and if i am interested in being whored out to there bug chasing friends........to be Bug Breeded......i said to them ......OH HELL YEAH can we video it and do it live on cam , they were already ready with 2 camcorders and 2 cams and we wete live on a cam website with over 30 guys watching me live. cant wait to see Jason &  Louis again soon i might want them to breed me into ****** status.

Went over Sunday to a 26 year olds house.  Got a little crazy.  Pounded him for 4 hours, every which way to Sunday.  Finally while I had his legs on my shoulders he blew his load.  He got all shaky and sensitive.  Said he couldn't go anymore.  So I jerked off till I was ready to blow.  Then I flipped him over and stuck it right into his little hole and left him dripping.  Better way to spend Sunday morning than sitting in church.  Although he certainly took communion.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Friday afternoon I went to my favorite cruisy park near my place. A few cars but I didn't see anyone walking around in the usual places. After going back to my car, I went for another walk on the trails where some of the action happens. I looked back and saw a guy following me. Call him Guy #2. He was dressed in slacks, long sleeve shirt and tie which is NOT what one wears to walk around an old slightly delapitated park. I stopped walking and waited for him to catch up, he looked familiar. He immediately starting grabbing his crotch. He walked up and started tweaking my nipples and kissing me. He pulled out his rock hard cock and I kneeled down and started sucking it. After a couple of minutes, I looked to my left and saw a guy walking down the pathway, I jumped up and the guy put his cock away quickly. After a closer look, I had seen this guy here before and he gave us the "OK" signal as he tugged on his pants. Call him Guy #3. He walked up to us and motioned to walk down a small embankment that would take us off the direct line of the walking path. We all walked down and pulled out our cocks and started jacking. I bent over and went back and forth giving each of them head. When I am with more than 1 guy I never kneel down but bend at the waist so the other guy can see my willing ass. As I was sucking each of them the other one would feel my hairy ass and started fingering me. Guy #3 jumped and pointed that another person was coming down the path. We pulled up and tried to act casual. Kinda funny to see 3 guys standing down in mangroves with one in a shirt/tie try to act like nothing was going on. As mentioned before this park is run down and lots of guys cruise here. Guy #4 was really tall, beefy and looked straight. He was wearing old jeans and a flannel shirt with work boots. He walked slowly passed and then turned around and headed down towards us. He was unzipping his pants and pulled out an above average fat cock. Me and the other 2 guys assuming my sucking them and them feeling my ass. Surprisingly guy #4 walks over and drops to his knees and starts to the suck cock of Guy #3. I remembered that #3 had bred me before so I moved my ass to give him full view. Meanwhile, Guy #2 starts breathing heavy while he's jacking. I reach over and take his cock in my mouth and he unloads in it. He pulls himself together and leaves us. #4 is sucking #3 like a champ and I am watching hoping #3 will fuck me. He pulls out of #4's mouth and I ask him to breed me but he says it's too late and pushes my mouth on his exploding dick. I swallow #3 and expect to #4 to j/o and leave. #3 pulls and leaves and all of sudden #4 spins me around and pushes me forward and starts to stick his cock in my ass. Mind you, #4 has not spoken one word the entire time to any of us. Since he is much larger than me, I am leaning up against a tree to keep from getting knocked down by this big man. Once I was holding on good, he started fucking me like a stallion. He pulled his dick all the way out, dropped a big glob of spit on his cock and continued to fuck me. He was grabbing my waist and assaulting my ass. He kept fucking for longer than i expected but soon finally made a grunting noise. As he unloaded in my ass, he grabbed my waist and pulled my ass into him making sure no cum dripped out. I must admit my head was spinning, I grabbed my shorts and pulled them up. As I turned around, he turned his back to me. I said "thanks man" and he never turned or acknowledged me. I didn't care since I had swallowed 2 loads and had 1 in my ass so I climbed up and turned to the right to leave. I looked back as he was leaving, he went the opposite way as me. Hope to run into him again, was hot that he didn't want anything to do with me affter he put his load in my ass. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

It's been a crazy few weeks at work -- long hours, busy weekends, plus out of town family has been visiting over the weekends. All of which equates to virtually zero sex. By this afternoon, I was really in a frenzy and needing to breed or get bred. (Getting bred was my preference!) So I cancelled my last meeting of the day and posted a 'quick connect' ad on BBRT -- a few minutes later a sexy ass mid-20-something hottie hit me up, saying he needed to breed on his way home. Voila -- 20 minutes later I had my suit pants down around my ankles and was hitting poppers while the fresh pup ate and fingered my ass as he prepped it for his deliciously curved dick. We fucked doggy style then missionary position, so we could work nipples and kiss while he built up to a huge load deposit. Great fun -- hope next time we swap fucks!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

This morning went to meet a dl buddy while his wife was out. Huge cock with freshly shaved pubes and huge balls. I did my best to suck it (real 9“ jawbreaker) then presented my hole, which he pounded balls deep for 10 or 15 minutes and left a huge load deep.

When I got home another BBC buddy messaged me, needed to breed my hole. I went over and got naked. He had me lay on my side and present my hole, which he greased up and proceeded to stuff fill out his substantial meat. He fucked me hard and fast for 20 minutes, hitting all the right spots. He planted a huge load and proceeded to fuck it in deeper. I felt thoroughly fucked and I'm still carrying the loads. Now I've gotta find some (legal) boy hole to breed... 

• Like 2

I posted this a couple of nights ago and then thought best to save and try to recollect as much as possible. Some hazy memories are there now, although most of the night is still a complete blur.

My regular top friend who I have mentioned several times have moved in. Makes sense given we've practically become a couple and had been living/fucking at each others pretty much every night. We both invited a bunch of guys we know to fuck me and dump a couple of loads. My recollection of the evening is still blurred. Fucking hot night...

The majority of guys we invited managed to make it. Seven in total. We all started drinking, chatting etc. I was pretty wasted quite quickly, and given they were they to fuck me, I headed to the bedroom where we had set everything up. Every now and then one of the guys would come in, play for a while then go. My mate was making sure I had a drink and poppers with me, obviously wanting for me to get more and more smashed.  I remember saying to him that I was drunk and to get guys to fuck me before I got too wasted. A load of guys then came in. This was around 1am as I checked the alarm next to the bed. After then my memory is hazy. I remember begging for cock and cum and being used, however it is what my mate told me that is turning me on.

I wake up at 8am. My first thought at the time was that I had fallen asleep and missed getting fucked. I then turn to the side and notice several of my dildos and plugs thrown in the corner of the room. These had not been left out the evening before. I then notice the bed is soaked, the smell piss coming over me and the bed. I then feel back to my hole, it is ridiculously loose. The most loose I have felt it. I hear someone in the kitchen so I head out of bed, naked and confused, and head. My buddy was making a coffee as I walked in. I immediately asked him what had happened. He smiled and said it was a great night and it wasn't surprising I couldn't remember much as I was wasted. 

He then told me that in my drunken haze the guys had wrecked my hole. At first toys were used, my mate knowing where I keep them. They made sure I was stretched out, including my two favourite dildos at the same time. I didn't realise I could do that. Guys were then taking it in turns using my sub hole whilst others pissed over me. He said I took all of their loads including his after he sent everyone home. 

I still can't believe what he told me. The smile he gave me after feeling my ass in the kitchen was fucking hot. He had me as he wanted me, stretched, use and feeling like a slut. He has said videos were taken off me begging to be fucked, loving them inserting various toys into me, begging for cum. Once I see them and have them, I'll upload them. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest ATLSexyGuy
On 3/21/2018 at 6:36 PM, phukhole said:

Nice!  I know that resort (big surprise)!  Sounds like your hole was a hit!  Make sure to share it more often! <oink>

PM me which resort... I love Warm Sands, tiny swimmers, and lotsa cum

Not too exciting of a report, but stopped by my new rawdogging buddy's place on way home from work. I texted and told him to be ready, and he was ass up on bed, head down on pillow. I spit on his hole and shoved my boner in all at once. I tore him a bit which is great as that's part of the plan to get him knocked up. Fucked for under 10 minutes and gave him a nice sized load as deep as I could go. I let him jerk off as he sucked my cock clean, then I had to get home to let the dog out. We plan to hangout later in the week, so this was just a quick fuck to keep his cunt lubed and loaded. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, CigarBear68 said:

Not too exciting of a report, but stopped by my new rawdogging buddy's place on way home from work. I texted and told him to be ready, and he was ass up on bed, head down on pillow. I spit on his hole and shoved my boner in all at once. I tore him a bit which is great as that's part of the plan to get him knocked up. Fucked for under 10 minutes and gave him a nice sized load as deep as I could go. I let him jerk off as he sucked my cock clean, then I had to get home to let the dog out. We plan to hangout later in the week, so this was just a quick fuck to keep his cunt lubed and loaded. 

When can I get used by you and get bred by you as well.

• Upvote 1

Returned to my regular sauna. It was surprisingly busy. Darkroom was well stocked with willing bottoms, three of which I ploughed in a row, before one guy kindly took me from behind as I was ramming my cock up another guy. All told I managed to fuck five people, seeding the last  before needing to take a break through some fatigue. The rest was worth it, as I returned to an even busier darkroom and more oblinging people ready to shove their cocks up my willing hole. Overall, quite a satisfying time!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, DaddyBare said:

Returned to my regular sauna. It was surprisingly busy. Darkroom was well stocked with willing bottoms, three of which I ploughed in a row, before one guy kindly took me from behind as I was ramming my cock up another guy. All told I managed to fuck five people, seeding the last  before needing to take a break through some fatigue. The rest was worth it, as I returned to an even busier darkroom and more oblinging people ready to shove their cocks up my willing hole. Overall, quite a satisfying time!

Nothing like a versatile daddy!