Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Yesterday morning had a top back out but thankfully I had kept in touch with the top from my last post. Turned out he was available and close to my house. I love getting bred in marital bed so wasted no time giving him my address. He shows up and without a word I take him straight to my bedroom. He was as hot as I remember, tight toned dark skinned body and his cock had my ass twitching the minute my lips touched it. Once again very little was said and he knew I love spit as lube so he pushed me onto the bed and started rimming me deep and spitting on my now slightly gaped hole. Then he slammed balls deep in me and fucked hard for a couple of minutes. He stopped and flipped me over and then gave me the pounding of my life 15 straight minutes of hard deep pounding. Grabbing my hips and forcing himself deep in me. He had me moaning and begging for his babymakers. He kept calling me a slut and asking me if this is what I really like while slapping my ass. Asked me if I love getting bred versus my wife's pussy. I could only moan yesses. Finally he tensed up and slammed in me deep and loudly came. He stayed in me until he went limp and plopped out. My ass gushed cum right away, so much seed. He then stood up got dressed and left. I made sure to lay in my marital bed and let his cum soak in the sheets while I jerked off with his spunk as lube. Wife unaware, still do not know is name.

• Upvote 4

On 02/03/2018 at 7:04 PM, jontheblock said:

Okay, a pretty wild night last night! Messaged earlier in the evening from a top guy who has fucked me twice. Well, luckily I was ready, and he was on his way over. Lots of hot foreplay, which ultimately ended after about 30 min or so with him flipping me unto my back, and burying his cock in my ass, telling me I was a dirty slut, wanting his cum in me! Pumped away for a few more minutes, before pushing in deep, telling me to take his 14 day load! It was a huge amount of cum! He stayed in deep, his cock pulsing inside me, releasing all his cum, before he slipped out, and I sucked him clean. Tasted so good with all that cum all over it!

About an hour later, on grindr, a top who used to fuck me often messaged me, asking if I wanted his cock! I was still way horny, and he was on his way over. Up to the bedroom, and he immediately started fingering and spitting all over my hole, telling me how wet and dripping he was making it! I neglected to tell him it was still full of cum, and after awhile wasn't sure I should. He then went down and started licking my ass deep, and it was such a turn on knowing he was tasting all that cum in there! I was crazy hard myself, and poppered up a lot, which made me way way horny! He was going crazy licking my ass, and kept commenting on how wet it was! :)  Then, he got real aggressive, flipped me around onto my back, pulled one leg way up, and rammed his cock in me! He destroyed my ass with a very hard fucking, and the sound was so hot! Cum sloshing around, almost exploding out of my ass every time he pulled back! I used my fingers to feel my ass and his cock, and my ass was an absolute mess of so much cum! He fucked like a man possessed, then started telling me he was going to blast me with his cum! I was begging for it, when he started grunting, cumming, pulled out a bit, and I felt 3 huge blasts of cum hit my hole, before he shoved back inside, pushing in so deep, holding me down for several minutes while he drained his cock completely! I was in bliss, when he finally slipped out, and I felt my hole again, and I was soaked everywhere in two loads of cum, and the pillow under my ass was so wet! I have never been that wet and dripping with cum, and he could not believe how much cum there was all over me, as he hadn't cum in several days either! I licked up as much as I could, and was close to cumming myself, but, it was obvious he was done. No worries, he dressed, thanked me and left.

Thought I was done for the night, when out of the blue, a young very hung top twink friend texted me, saying he could be over in about 15 min, lives right behind me. So, he was over in about 15 min, and I was still full of cum! Didn't tell him either, and in no time at all he had me on all 4's licking my ass, sucking it, and I know there was a lot of cum dripping out! He commented on how wet it was, and kept licking! I was so horny, I knew I had to cum too! He mounted me on my back, and drove into me, and we both poppered up, with his cock fucking me hard! After a few minutes, I had to taste him, so, pulled away, and sucked his cock! It was covered in  so much cum! Loved it! He pushed back into me, and in a few short minutes, started shooting his cum into me! As soon as he pulled out, I licked his tasty cum covered cock clean, and he started tonguing my ass, telling me how great it tasted! That was enough for me, and my cock shot an enormous load that hit my own face, and the wall behind me! There was now cum all over my ass, dripping everywhere, my face, my hair, and the wall! What a wild night! :)

Your recounting of your experiences had helped me cum I don't know how many times... Love your posts elsewhere too.

• Like 1

So I just got off work went on grinder and saw some one in my area he had another guy there went up stoped he sucked me snorted some poppers he bent over and put it in him raw as he sucked the other guy put my load into him and the other went right in so hot 

• Like 1

Way too horny tonight so after dinner went to bookstore. Been topping alot lately, so was happy when a guy around my age, but skinny, started rubbing my hairy ass. I handed him my lube and told him to have fun. He fingered me a while, then I leaned forward against a wall to give him access. He wasted no time sliding in what felt to be about a nice thick 7" cock. Just what I needed. He fucked slow, and ran his hands up and down my back as he moved in and out. I heard him breathing harder, so I looked back at him and told him to shoot it in me deep. He picked his pace up and sunk in one last time before unloading his nut in me. He stood still for what felt like a minute before I could feel his cock softening, and then slid out. I pulled my jeans up and turned around in time to see him walking away.  I hung around looking for more, and found a 20 something fat kid jerking off to a video. He had a hog of a cock though, so after watching him a few minutes I asked if he'd like to try my ass out. He didn't say a word, but waved his pecker at me, so I got on a bench near him and pulled my jeans down again. He lined up to my hole and pushed in all at once, and fuck if he didn't tear me a bit, despite me already having one load in me. His fat cock and the tear meant it was rough going for me for a while, but the pain finally subsided and the last few minutes of the fuck felt really great. My cock was leaking like a faucet by the time he nutted. When he pulled out, I could feel his load start to run down my thigh. I pulled my pants up and sat down on bench, just in time to hear him say I got his cock bloody.  "Ya shoved it in pretty fast, man, what the fuck you expect?" was my reply. He just scowled and walked away. So despite being pissed by his attitude (and yet horny thinking my blood might work its way into the fucker somehow) I still hadn't nutted. Eventually a porky bearded cub came in, so I jerked my cock in front of him to get his attention, and was able to dump my load down his throat and call it a night. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Just a short while ago. Married top friend messaged, me, and was over in about 10 min or so. He was horny as hell, and went down and started sucking his cock, taking it deep, and licking his balls as well. Back to sucking, and he expressed interest in sucking me. So, onto the couch he sat, and pulled me forward, sucking my cock, playing with my balls. Had me close, and I knew he wanted to make me cum! I reached down and started playing with his cock, which was very hard! I had to have it! I sat down in his lap, slowly sliding that hard cock inside my ass! 

He was moaning, and I took it all the way in! Held it deep, then started riding his cock, sliding it deep and then almost all the way out! He was grunting like crazy, and I knew he was close, so really started pumping his cock in and out of my ass, and grabbing his balls, pulling him deep! He is always very loud, and really started verbally telling me loudly he was fucking cumming! I held it deep, and stayed on his cock for several minutes, until his cock softened and slipped out. Down right away and licked it nice and clean :) He thanked me, dressed, and headed home! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

New FB. Moved to my town very recently. Insatiable horny hairy fucker who loves to dump sloppy seconds (or thirds) in long sessions. Only a few years younger than me but has the stamina and sex drive of a much younger guy. Nice thick 7" and huge low hangers. Perfect! Came over several times in the weekend and this week. Again pumped two loads in me last night and tried for a third (which didn't happen but my hole feels I had a truck in there...). And he's in the army! I'm in lust.... He can easily become a FWB :grin:

• Upvote 4

Monday I went over to one of my regular BBC's place to see if I could get him to fuck me as I have been pretty horned up to take a load in my ass. We were kinda pressed for time and it had been at least a week since I last took his cum, so as I was using my sucking skills he kinda got too excited and next thing I knew, I was wearing a pearl necklace. Of course, I did what every really good cocksucker would do, I scooped it all up and ate it. I did not get to cum that day.

Today, I emailed the same nice 7.5" downward curved thick black cock again and got another invitation to cum on over. As I was sucking deep throating as well As sucking on his balls, I managed to pull him down onto the floor where he he prepped my pussy while I was in my favorite position: on my back. He obliged by gently easing his hard black cock into me and after a few gentle strokes, he shot all his cum into my cunt as my cunt muscles clamped down on him. As he was deep inside me, he stroked my cock until I shot my load. Only after I was done shooting, did my cunt let go of his dick. I am really digging this getting my ass/pussy/cunt filled with cock and cum.

• Like 1

Monday morning, hit up a guy that runs a shop in the mall near me. He wanted my ass before he opened. I got there and he was on a conference call. He muted the call and took me into the back room. We made out for a bit and felt each other up. He pushed my head down to his hard cock, which I sucked while he fingered my hole. He turned me around, I braced myself on a shelf and he pushed it into my hole bare. Ten minutes of hard fucking and he folks my hole with a huge load of cum, which I held inside for most of the day. He let me out and returned to his call. 

• Upvote 1

My last load was last night.  About a month ago talked to a guy on BBRT.   He lives about 65 miles away.  As it turned out I had to through the city  where he lived for a meeting. I told him that and we emailed back and forth and I said I could stop on my way home.   I was to get his house about 1:00 PM.  As it turned out the meeting went extra long and I did not get there until 4:00.  I called him and asked if he still wanted to meet up and he said yes.  So I went to his apartment.  He was damn hot and sexy.  We ended up doing some partying-  he fucked me and fucked me and I ended up taking a poz load from him.  He had a very nice cock and he knew how to fuck and fuck hard and rough.  Hoping for more times with him. 

Epic day! 

Load #1: my buddy who runs a shop in the mall. Invited me over, took me in the back room, we made out and he fucked me bare, leaning up against the shelves. I left carrying his load. 

Lead #2: New contact on Grindr. BBC, 6' 11", 250# with a nice beer belly, fat tits and a 8" beer can swinging between his legs and bull balls to match. Didn't take long to suck him hard, he but me on my knees and plugged from behind. His meat filled my entire hole. He fucked me inside out for a half hour and filled my hole with cum. I walked away in a daze. 

Load #3: I add some business in a neighboring city and put up an ad on BBRT. A buddy I haven't seen in forever hit me up, wanted to breed me right now. I made a beeline. Sucked his cock like I was starving (I was), got on my knees and took it from behind. He's got plenty of cock to go around, but he's a bit of a hair trigger. 15 minutes later I walk away with my ass leaking a 3rd load. In the 5 minutes I'm on my y to #4. 

Load #4: Versatile guy I haven't seen in years as me up. He starts sucking my cock, works his way to sucking the cum from my very full ass. Props my legs on his shoulders and starts drilling me with 9"of steel. Goes back to sucking my cock, climbs on top and shoves it deep in his hot hole. Rolls to his side and I pound his hole until I blast a huge load deep inside. He puts me up on my knees and ducks me senseless. I left with load #4 added to the mix. 

A bit later I dropped by the ABS and a gorgeous man tried to suck another load out of me, but the poppers migraine was too much. Dinner and home. Hours later and I'm still leaking. 

4 loads taken, one given. A very productive day indeed. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

This morning same black top as the last couple of times messaged me needing his balls drained. Explained I only had time to provide oral and he said he would take what he could get. I made sure to tell him that I was not going to be cleaned out and only had a limited window to meet him since wife was out with kids running errands. He was all good to go for it. So I get to his place and wasted no time sucking him hard and giving him all my oral skills. I had not stripped down but while I was sucking him he was slowly insisting I undress, tugging on shirt using his feet to pull my shorts down. I understood what he wanted but made sure he knew I was dirty. He just got up and moved behind me and I instictively got on all fours and arched my back so he could mount me. He spit on my hole and his cock and slid inside and just pummeled me, telling me to shut up and take. That he needed to drain inside me and he knew I would take it. Sure enough I moaned my assent and he started unloading in me. He let me clean up a little and kicked me out the door. When I got home wife was already there and I gave her a sweet kiss and said I just felt like hitting the gym.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Okay, a funny and hot story! Had a somewhat regular younger top friend over last night, stayed the night. We had a few drinks, and some 420. I was very high, and a fair bit drunk, but, horny as hell! After awhile on the couch, chilling, I bent over and started sucking his cock! It gets nice and hard, about 8', average thickness. Rode his cock on the couch, grinding my ass down hard! Felt so good! After several minutes of this, he wants to take it to the bedroom.

As we get to the bed, I hit some poppers hard, bend over, and he starts fucking me! He sometimes has a hard time cumming, but stays super hard. So, he was fucking me for what felt like forever, kept telling me how close he was, but, couldn't cum! I know something that I let him do before that seems to get him so horny! He had brought up watersports, which I love! So, to change things up, I mentioned that he can piss anytime if he likes :) Well, he said he would love to try and piss in my ass! I was so drunk, and almost passing out, when I literally felt so much pressure, and heat! He was pissing a huge amount deep in my ass and moaning wildly! This woke me right up, and I was going crazy with lust! He must have been holding it for sometime, as I was near to bursting! After several minutes, he started fucking me again, and I was a wet mess! Luckily, I had the mattress cover under the sheets, as there was a giant puddle under my ass now! I eventually turned over, on my back, and he slid in again! He was still taking sometime, and, with the drinks, and the 420, I must have passed out. Next thing I know, I wake up as I felt something wet hitting my lips, eyes, all over my face! He had pulled out after who knows how long, and jerked off all over my face! It was actually very hot, and a bit funny. All I could do was lick his cock, and lick off as much cum from my face as I could, then I passed out again. Woke up in the morning with dried cum everywhere! 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Yesterday, I waited for my daddy to go to work and invited a couple over (who I met on Craigslist, so sad it’s gone?).  I met them at the front door in women’s panties and begged them to use me.  They took me into our bedroom and fucked me in both holes at the same time in the bed I share with my daddy.  They each dumped it in my pussy.  I lay with them and cuddled for most of the morning.  Sucked both of their cocks before they left and didn’t shower or brush my teeth.  Met my daddy at the door when he came home from work wearing the same panties and kissed him deeply and begged him to fuck me. 

I know it’s wrong, but the thrill and shame of cheating is the most amazing thing in the world.  The more disrespectful and brutal the betrayal is to my daddy the hotter it is for me.  

• Like 3

Ended up at bookstore and found the usual 'after church' crowd hanging around in their dress pants and shirts. I'm sure their ties were out in their minivans. 

I found the most conservative looking one (short brown hair, parted on side, maybe 40, small trimmed moustache) and stood beside him as he sat on bench. I pulled my cock out and started stroking it in front of his face. When I told him to open his mouth he did so fast. ? I slid in and he went to work.  I called him a faggot cocksucker, a good bitch, and told him I had a big load for him to eat. He loved it cuz he just sucked me harded the more I spoke. I came without warning deep in his mouth, and felt him swallowing each squirt. 'Get it clean, pig' I barked once I was softening up in his mouth. As I zipped up, I asked him how that poz load tasted. Lol. He was speechless. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3