Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Went to car wash this morning and noticed another customer sitting across from me. He was probably in his early 30s, blond hair, great body with muscular legs. This guy was very hot. He was sitting with his legs spread and his gym shorts were pulled so I could make out his crotch. It was like he was putting it on display. He was chatting on the phone so I paid him no attention except for the occasional glance at his crotch. As my car was close to being finished, I walked outside and left the guy sitting in his chair. In a minute the guy walks out and by me and gives me a glance as he goes toward his car. I am still waiting and give a slight nod. Just as he sits in his car he turns again and gives me a look. By this time my car is ready and i walk over and his car is beside mine and he gives me another look. He pulls out of the car wash and drives across the street to a Target parking lot. Now my curiousity (and other things!) are aroused. He parks at the end of the parking lot away from all of the cars. I pull up beside him and he rolls down and his window and says "wanna play with each other's cocks?". "Sure!" We move our cars and I jump into passenger seat. This guy is hotter than I realized!! He pulls out a 8" rock hard beaitufl cock and I ask if can suck it. He says yes. I start sucking his cock and jacking it. He starts to feel my ass and I ask him if he likes to fuck. He says "hell yeah, I would love to pound your ass". He said I have a conference call in 10 minutes so I don't have time. I proceeded to suck his cock and jack him. Soon he puts down my throat and a huge tasty load. I ask if he's married and he says yes and hope to see him around again. He says "maybe so bro". I jump out of the car and he drives away. Just goes to show that you never know when the opportunity to get a load will present itself!!   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Last night gray bear assumed his role as a full service poz pig to me. He cooked me dinner, and sat at my boots as I ate. He filled my pipe when needed, licked my feet to show humbleness. Everything. I fed him a load after dinner, then had him jerk off as he licked my asshole as I verbally degraded him. At bedtime, I fucked his cunt and refused to let him jerk off. I let him know I had plans for him starting tomorrow. We'll see if he really wants to be a sub to his ole buddy. 

A year before starting prep, I was with this guy on prep.  He was hot.  The first time we fucked, I was quite open to raw “knowing” he was on prep.  He raw dogged me for a minute before putting on the condom.  It was hot!  A few weeks later we hooked up again and I let him breed me.  I was scared/nervous, but highly aroused.  It was awesome sex.   Well, he got a BF right after that and he was faithful (gentleman too!).  I started to only played safe again after that until prep, but I really thought a lot about how u ha his load in me.   Well he texted me the other day saying it’s over with the BF.  So he came over and he blew two loads in my hole tonight.  THe first load I got in like 2 minutes.  The we layed around and cuddled and then we fucked again.  Two loads woo hoo.  I actually took a load first thing in the morning too so today was a great day.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

This 20 yr old hit me up around 345am on Grindr. Just said"hey" . According to the profile there are 2 , vers and top looking for a bottom. I fit the description of what they are looking for. Long story short, met up with the 20yr old verse. He said that he always used a condom. I wanted his beautiful 8" cut, Tennessee country boy dick and load up inside my hole.

Basically I convinced him to Bare Back me. When he stuck it in my hole he moaned and said that my hole feels great around his dick and he slammed it all the way in and busted his nut balls deep. 

All about a min.

I could feel his dick pulsing so I started milking his dick with my ass and he said I am going to cum again. 

When he pulled out I made sure that I didn't leak any out. 

He wanted to see his cum dripping from my hole. Against my better judgement, I relaxed and slowly pushed some out. 

He started to feel his cum dripping with his fingers and started to play around with it and my hole. He played with it for about 10 min and next thing I know he is slipping his dick in my hole and I feel it pulsing another load in me.

He said that he will not ever use a condom again for topping or bottoming. I am about to go get some more from him outside near a busy gas station. ...gallery_42197_5881_764953.thumb.jpg.333d0a620c142be0667b7d649087f464.jpg

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

Guest BiCollegeBtm

I woke up early the other day while I was visiting family and jumped on BBRT and met up with this hot 6'3 black guy while his husband was at work. I'm fairly new to this bottom scene so I was bit nervous when I saw his huge bbc, about 8 inches and thick. After some foreplay he lubed up my furry hole and plowed in. I just kept hitting my poppers and trying to relax my hole for him. Hitting the poppers took me to my happy place and I could feel every inch of him in my guts. He made me cum just by fucking me and after I cum I usually have to stop but he didnt give me a chance. He took control putting all his body weight on top of me so I couldn't move until he blew his load in my guts. It was fantastic! 

Guest Inthewind

Yesterday was a nice HOT sunny day so after work I went for a ride on my bike.  I'm not into the helmet and all that so I was taking it easy,  had on my shorts and a tee shirt, headed down to town and stopped by the cigar store where I had met a daddy who loves breeding ass.  Left was outside having and drink and one of the guys who is freinds with the cigar daddy pulls in and starts talking,  he said he's horny and has a 2 week load if I'm interested,  then starts feeling up my naked ass underneath my shorts finding my pink hole and starts pushing in and out then sucks his finger clean saying dam your ass tastes good.   We leave and he lives 4 blocks away I follow and put my bike in the garage and the door close's as it's closing he's naked and hard as hell and says I gotta fuck that ass bad.   I bend over the hood of the car and he's eating my ass and slapping my ass hard than I feel him pushing into me and finally gets inside,  starts fucking my ass hard for about 3 minutes than says I'm cumming and did he ever.  When he was done I sucked his cock clean.   He said well you know where I live where do you and I gave him the address across the street of a home being built, we agreed on a time when he could meet me there.   I rode home with cum slightly dripping out of my ass put my bike away and went to the house across the way and to the second floor.   I heard a car pull in and male voices,  then saw 4 guys all married and said there were horny and needed some relief,  when all of them were done with my ass I had a puddle of cum on the floor,  down my balls legs and in my hair.   It was dark and they all left and I waited and took a while to go home because I thought something was not right sure as heck one of them was in the driveway and said I've got to have that ass again,  so we went into the tree line and he ripped my shorts off and ate all the cum that I could push out of my cunt as he put it,  he was ramming fingers in and out and said your pussy is so hot I wanna fuck it raw,  so he starts pounding me deep and says take this cock and load your slut biting my ear and digging his fingers in my hips now this guys 8 inches and about the size of a red bull can in diameter,  I'm not a gaping hole but dam did he use my pussy good.   He came deep inside me and say your knocked up bitch, you got my seed in you and your pregnant with my baby's.   He pulls out and growls at me to suck him clean NO problem.   He fingers my Cunt as he put it and says I'll be back for more of that ass and maybe bring some buddies who love fucking a tight cunt like you.   I met one of his friends and the guy was average,  huge load lasted 2 minutes pulled up his pants left.  

Yesterday I decided to go to the adult theatre to get my moan on. I arrived headed to the booth area where a slightly older Latin guy saw me and nodded to the booth so I followed he must have had me pegged as soon as the door closed he's unbuckling his pants pulling his dick out and takes out some poppers and takes a big hit of them. I get on my knees and start blowing him, while sucking him he shove the poppers under my nose and I breathe  it in and I start to really work his cock. he slaps my ass and pull my shorts and underwear down and fingers my ass while occasionally slapping it or my face until he shot his load.

In the dark area I blew an Indian guy and a white guy almost one after the other. This guy I know shows up and we share sucking this guy in the dark room kissing around  this gives dick and a couple of other guys wanted us to work on their dicks  as well. The guy I know wants a three way and he finds this guy and we chi to the booth Joe ( the guy I know) and I strip immediately the be guy see my ass and and grabs it fingering it roughly while Joe kisses me and sucks my nipples. The new guy finger fucks me with three fingers calling me a fat ass pig and I moan yes Joe gets behind and slides hiss hard dick in my ass as the new guy cleans his fingers off using my mouth. While Joe is fucking me the new guy is slapping my face and feeding me his dick asking me what am I? I respond " I'm a fucking pig that luvs cock in my mouth and ass " Joe picks up his pace as the new guy shoots his load in my mouth and Joe empties his balls in my ass I then stroke until I shoot on the floor.

Afterwards I blew the other guys

• Upvote 2

Guest deleted1107
On 4/23/2018 at 1:09 PM, BBoink said:

Went over Sunday to a 26 year olds house.  Got a little crazy.  Pounded him for 4 hours, every which way to Sunday.  Finally while I had his legs on my shoulders he blew his load.  He got all shaky and sensitive.  Said he couldn't go anymore.  So I jerked off till I was ready to blow.  Then I flipped him over and stuck it right into his little hole and left him dripping.  Better way to spend Sunday morning than sitting in church.  Although he certainly took communion.

So fucking hot! I guarantee you pound me for 4 hours anyway you want... put my legs over your shoulders and youll be coming every which way to Sunday!

1 hour ago, Eagerindayton said:

I was at the baths in Columbus two days ago. Got bred by a 25 year old twice and once by an annon top through a glory hole. Ended up with one of the worst blow jobs ever but he did swallow every drop. The three loads were nice.

I was there on Wednesday morning, early afternoon.  Got bred by a few and had a guy feed me his load in the glory hole booths. Ended up feeding mine to someone in them too. We will have to plan a day there soon!

Got called over to play with a handsome Asian dom daddy. Took me to his bedroom and all but ripped my clothes off before I started working my lips along his beautiful uncut cock. I was licking precum off his tip when he turned me around and ordered me face down ass up on his floor. He pounded my hole until I was begging him to "please, shoot in your lil slut boy." Left my pussy a little sore and very wet.

• Like 1

Hooked up this afternoon with a 36 year old carpenter off MH at a construction site. He was working on an new office complex and told me to meet there after he sent his crew home. He brought me to a back room, stripped me naked and got me down on all fours on a pile of coats and drop cloths, and ate and bit my ass, making me all wet and horned up with his tongue. He had a hot, solid build with a thick cut cock, thick low hanging nuts, and a nice, hairy chest. After he got me moaning with his lips, tongue and teeth, he took the lube I brought and worked a couple of fingers deep into my hungry hole. After he got me slick and loosened up he finally entered my ass. He started off slow and sweet, really taking his time as he nibbled on the back of neck abs shoulders, but eventually worked up speed. After a couple of minutes of some hard pounding he let out a loud groan as he pumped a huge load up my ass.  All the while I was stroking my own dick and sprayed my own load all over the coats and tarps. Afterwards we wiped down with some paper towels and got dressed. I hope he texts me again next week.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

This story is about 25 years old. We met in the park, and he took me back to his shop. I was in my early 20s he was in his 50s.  His name is Chuck and he was a barber. His shop had four chairs as you enter the shop  you encountered the first chair,  as you walked deeper into the shop was the second and third chair.  His chair was the fourth chair and he had enclosed it with fencing materials so that you couldn't be seen from the street. There was a window with mini blinds in the middle of it that looked out but could be closed off. He did this because he dealt with older men that wore toupees or had their hair colored.  There was also a camcorder and TV monitor because he did a lot of first haircuts on a lot of children. For over a year I would be his last appointment of the day, once a month I would sit in the chair and we would chat as he cut my hair, while this was going on the shop was closing until it was just the two of us. After my haircut with the blinds drawn he would take off his clothes and get in the chair reclining it and throwing his legs up. I would fuck him while watching ourselves on the monitor. As far as I know his wife  and kids  never found out

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Guest deleted1107

Went to the coffee shop this morning around 8am like usual on a Saturday. I was fresh and clean in and out as you never know who your gonna meet and I am a total bottom. Walked into the coffee shop got a coffee and sat in a group of chairs that face each other... there was a good looking guy... mid 40’s I’d say sitting directly across from me... I said hello and he replied “Hi” ... I was just sitting drinking my coffee and noticed the tip of a rather big cock was just slightly showing ... since I was directly across i was the only one who could see this... he caught me looking and smiled. I am a bottom and have the armband tat... so one knows my pleasure. He then said to me nice tat... I said thanks and then he lifted up his tank shirt a bit and low and behold he had a POZ tat directly dead center bottom of his abs. I said nice tat... and he said thanks as well. So at this point he said “wanna get out of here” I said “yes” i like direct honest simple talk. I quickly drank the rest of my coffee and we both got up... went outside. I followed him over by his car and he said “ wanna fuck I know your a bottom and I am a Top”. I said yes, and he said to follow him as his condo was about 10 minutes away.

We got to his condo complex got out and went inside his place. No chit chat... just both took off our clothes ... I now saw his semi-hard cock at about 8-9” ... and he then brought me to the bedroom. He asked what I was into... I said vanilla or kink.. both are cool.. his cock now was rock hard and was at least 10” and extremely thick. He threw me on the bed and worked my hole for about 15 minutes... and as usual  I had a prostate orgasm that was very intense (have always had these since my early 20’s)... he stopped and said he could feel my ass pulsing... I told him that I have these orgasms that are intense and often don’t cum when getting fucked... he said that was hot... 

Just after that he mounted me and slowly pushed his cock deep inside me... I moaned ... He said that he could fuck for hours... and I said “fine with me”. He fucked me so hard and deep... I think maybe an hour had passed ... just fucking... not talking.. just the way I like it.... I was just about to have a orgasm (without cumming) and my ass tightend up... he started to moan...his entire shaft was deep in me ... I then began tightening up and he started pumping slow and deep... he was breathing very deeply... he then felt me tense up and I felt him tense up... I began to have an orgasm and he silently pumped his cum deep in me ... I felt every spasm of his cock and could feel his warm cum being pumped in me.. I just kept having an orgasm and he kept going.... he then stopped flipped me over and pounded me so hard I thought the bed would break. Again an hour or so passed.... this time he told me he was gonna cum and he flooded my ass again. He was shaking this time as he was cumming.

He then pulled me to the floor and I got on my all fours and he pounded me for a very long time.... I had another orgasm without cumming... this went on until 4pm today... 7 hours or so... he pumped his cum in me 2 more times... I had one more orgasm without cumming .. he thought it was so cool that I had orgasms without cumming... so it is an hour and a half later and I wanted to share my coffee shop experience with you... 

By the way I did not even get his name... nor did he get mine... just the way i like it...  I will surely go for coffee next Saturday! It truly was “good to the last drop”.

23 hours ago, ctcumlover said:

Went to the coffee shop this morning around 8am like usual on a Saturday. I was fresh and clean in and out as you never know who your gonna meet and I am a total bottom. Walked into the coffee shop got a coffee and sat in a group of chairs that face each other... there was a good looking guy... mid 40’s I’d say sitting directly across from me... I said hello and he replied “Hi” ... I was just sitting drinking my coffee and noticed the tip of a rather big cock was just slightly showing ... since I was directly across i was the only one who could see this... he caught me looking and smiled. I am a bottom and have the armband tat... so one knows my pleasure. He then said to me nice tat... I said thanks and then he lifted up his tank shirt a bit and low and behold he had a POZ tat directly dead center bottom of his abs. I said nice tat... and he said thanks as well. So at this point he said “wanna get out of here” I said “yes” i like direct honest simple talk. I quickly drank the rest of my coffee and we both got up... went outside. I followed him over by his car and he said “ wanna fuck I know your a bottom and I am a Top”. I said yes, and he said to follow him as his condo was about 10 minutes away.

We got to his condo complex got out and went inside his place. No chit chat... just both took off our clothes ... I now saw his semi-hard cock at about 8-9” ... and he then brought me to the bedroom. He asked what I was into... I said vanilla or kink.. both are cool.. his cock now was rock hard and was at least 10” and extremely thick. He threw me on the bed and worked my hole for about 15 minutes... and as usual  I had a prostate orgasm that was very intense (have always had these since my early 20’s)... he stopped and said he could feel my ass pulsing... I told him that I have these orgasms that are intense and often don’t cum when getting fucked... he said that was hot... 

Just after that he mounted me and slowly pushed his cock deep inside me... I moaned ... He said that he could fuck for hours... and I said “fine with me”. He fucked me so hard and deep... I think maybe an hour had passed ... just fucking... not talking.. just the way I like it.... I was just about to have a orgasm (without cumming) and my ass tightend up... he started to moan...his entire shaft was deep in me ... I then began tightening up and he started pumping slow and deep... he was breathing very deeply... he then felt me tense up and I felt him tense up... I began to have an orgasm and he silently pumped his cum deep in me ... I felt every spasm of his cock and could feel his warm cum being pumped in me.. I just kept having an orgasm and he kept going.... he then stopped flipped me over and pounded me so hard I thought the bed would break. Again an hour or so passed.... this time he told me he was gonna cum and he flooded my ass again. He was shaking this time as he was cumming.

He then pulled me to the floor and I got on my all fours and he pounded me for a very long time.... I had another orgasm without cumming... this went on until 4pm today... 7 hours or so... he pumped his cum in me 2 more times... I had one more orgasm without cumming .. he thought it was so cool that I had orgasms without cumming... so it is an hour and a half later and I wanted to share my coffee shop experience with you... 

By the way I did not even get his name... nor did he get mine... just the way i like it...  I will surely go for coffee next Saturday! It truly was “good to the last drop”.

I'd be going to that coffee shop every Saturday morning.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1