Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Nice hot day and i was feeling horny so went up to my favorite cruising area.

Was rewarded with a nice hot load all over my back and asre crack from a rough looking guy who was in the bushes wanking himself off.

So i hung around and another guy comes over and bends me over and sticks his cock at my hole and spunks on me straight away.

About 10 mins later a guy comes over and he has a rug that i lie on and he spreads my legs wide and rimms the life out of me till I come. then he shoots his load on my hole.

I walk back to the car with spunk running down my legs.  what a great feeling

• Upvote 1

Last  night stopped by the video store near JFK sucked two guys the first was this short possibly Latino guy who had slightly thin but long cock that when he came it has that taste that drives cocksuckers like myself wild. The other guy was this bear of a black man. 

I spotted him stroking his dick while trying to get the attention of another guy, but that guy wasn't interested and left. Bear man still stroking saw me and I licked my lips and we went to the booths his dick wasn't long but my goodness was it thick I sucked on it worked the head ran my tongue all along the shaft. While occasionally stopping for some poppers. He then said for me to come over to his booth. I did got I my knees and truly began my oral worship of his thick cock. He moaned and demanded that I make his dick cum. I did as I was told and his moans turned to yes and he flooded my mouth with his gift which I swallowed. I left and jerked off and went home

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest NottsCollaredBoi

My last load was a guy I was seeing regularly into BDSM (I was bottom obviously)

He pinned me face down flat to the floor, penetrated me whilst laying his body on top of mine to stop me moving, then fucked me hard until cumming in me.

I had no choice in the matter. It was amazing, especially feeling his cum pumping inside me :)

On 5/13/2018 at 6:14 PM, seattlebbbtm said:

Just let a guy I never saw before and whose name I did not learn breed me raw in the showers at the gym. Mother’s Day seems like a good day for anonymous loads at the local gym. Nice thick cock left me fully loaded. All in all a good day

Fuck I need to start going to your gym!

Guest deleted1107
On 4/7/2012 at 8:03 AM, hungbbdude said:

Had quite the fuck spree last night. 4 bttms fucked and filled.

1. 27, latino, came over on his way to work

2. 22, white, bi, has a gf, only wanted to suck my cock. But once I started rimming, in it went and I fucked him till I filled him

3. 30, a cute white red head, says he usually doesn't bb on a hook up cuz he is cheatin on his BF. Well, bare and bred it was

4. 33, white, dark and olive features texted 5 min after #3 left. Was over 10 min after that. Quick pump and dump

About 10 min after #4 left, a fifth bttm texted but it was late and I did have another load in me. When it rains it pours, I guess

Nice... i sure would have loved to be #5!!

I was changing in the locker room and sensed that a hot gingrr cub with tats was discreetly eye-banging me. I checked my phone and he was on Grindr. So, I sent him a message. Fortunately,  I was good to host as my man was out with his co-workers. I had time to load that sweet ginger ass twice before sending him on his way. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

I hit up a hot Daddy bear on Scruff and went to his place. We stripped and stepped outside where he had a chair set up for him with a cigar burning in the ashtray. He kicked back and I sucked his long Daddy cock while he enjoyed the cigar and my mouth. I kept his cock sloppy wet and used more spit on my ass. He saw what I was doing and told me to sit on his cock. He continued to puff away on his stogie while I rode his cock for a good 20 minutes. He then told me he was going to breed my ass and pumped his cum deep in my ass. After I felt his cock go soft in my ass, I climbed off and started to clean his cock with my mouth.   He then told me he had to piss and I swallowed down every drop. 

The whole time my cock was rock hard and he asked me if I wanted to cum. I told him I wanted to eat his ass and he bent over his chair and I tongue fucked him.  I put my bare cock against his ass crack and he didn’t seem to mind. So I presssd my 6” cock with a 00 gauge PA against his hole and he let out a small moan as I slipped in. His cigar was in the ashtray so I put it in my mouth and puffed away as I fucked him. 10 minutes later I told him I was going to cum and he said “Breed me hard” So both of our asses were well bred and our balls drained. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

30 mins ago

Local cruising ground ,pulled up lots of cars - mainly dog walkers and sraight families.

Went in to bushes ,cute guy I’ve fucked B.B. before milling around.

No chit chat , undid his belt and showed me his ass which I fingered with spit.

Pushed him over on to a branch and pushed  in him with no lube , he pulled his cheeks apart and I went balls deep.

As it was a pump and dump I came in about 5 mins.

We both huffed poppers , I put a big load in him and he came on the floor.

i grunted my goodby and was in my van in 10 mins leaving the bottom to deal with a cum filled ass , hopefully he hung around to give his loaded ass to some one else

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Davidc said:

30 mins ago

Local cruising ground ,pulled up lots of cars - mainly dog walkers and sraight families.

Went in to bushes ,cute guy I’ve fucked B.B. before milling around.

No chit chat , undid his belt and showed me his ass which I fingered with spit.

Pushed him over on to a branch and pushed  in him with no lube , he pulled his cheeks apart and I went balls deep.

As it was a pump and dump I came in about 5 mins.

We both huffed poppers , I put a big load in him and he came on the floor.

i grunted my goodby and was in my van in 10 mins leaving the bottom to deal with a cum filled ass , hopefully he hung around to give his loaded ass to some one else

Which cruising ground was that?

• Like 1

Last night near the job, stored by the video store this guy shows up grabbing his crouch we went to the booths. Got on my knees and took his uncut cock that wafted of dick cheese in my mouth sucked him till he got hard then when he couldn't take any mood he shot his load into my mouth and I swallowed his creamy cheesy morsel 

Guest Upstateguy518

Hooked up with a guy in his hotel. He messaged me on A4A because I was looking to give head. We made out for a bit, I sucked him off and then he started sucking me off. I was slapping my cock across his face, Rubbing pre-cum all over his lips. He was in heaven lol. Ended up giving him a facial as he came all over himself. It was pretty hot, Definitely one of the more memorable hookups I've had in recent months.

Hit the jackpot with my new virile FB. He's been banging me a few times this week. Last night he made me cum minutes after he started fucking me. Went on to fuck three loads in me in total. Managed to make me shoot again in the last round. Every muscle hurt after he was done and my hole was pretty sore from the constant pounding (him going for his 3rd) but love his stamina.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Saw "Tall and Thick" online, asked if he wanted to breed my hole. 15 minutes later I've got his BBC buried in my mouth. He has me get on the bed, ass up face down and he pushes his thick cock into my hole. He knows how to stretch a hole! After a while he, he adds a dildo to double fuck me! This time I take the whole thing, and he goes to town on my ass, pumping a big load all the way in there. I couldn't believe how intense it was! I felt like he was ruining my hole! After he pops out, I give his cock a good cleaning, milking out the last of the cum with my mouth. 

I hope this guy becomes a regular! 

• Like 2