Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just swallowed two loads from a DL daddy visitor off doublelist.com at his hotel by the airport. He was in his 50s, married with two kids, one daughter that was 17 and a son thats is 23. 

I got to his hotel room, knocked on the door he opened it wearing only "dad underwear" I got right to business kneeling down and sucking his dick till it was rock hard, just 6 inches I would say. He pulled off my shirt and started licking my nipples, belly button and then told me to me to get on the bed facing him, he then started basically face fucking me till he came down my throat.  Then asked if I would stay and cuddle a bit, I obliged. He had me take off my jeans and jockstrap and play little spoon while he explored my body with his hands. At the same time he is talking to me like I am his damn therapist, about his conflicted thoughts on his attraction to specifically younger guys, his marriage, his kids, He kept jabbing his dick up against the small of my back and asked me to suck him off again, to which I did, then promptly left afterwards. TBH, I kind left feeling sorry for him. 

I was happy about the daddy loads he had just fed me but I still left with the  ego stroking "wow, sucks to be you "  feeling. 

lol

Edited by orionboy1
  • Upvote 1

Just got bred by 2 guys at a park. Drove up, flashing lights twice and another car flashed its lights once. Walked over and they both had their cocks out.  They got out of the car and I followed them into the bushes where we all stripped naked and I knelt down and had a hard cock in my mouth right away. The other felt my lubed ass, grabbed my hips and slowly pushed into me before fucking me like a pile driver.  Ended up getting 3 loads from them before they left. Another guy was watching so I bent over and he rammed hard into my ass and used my hole there in the dark. 

Edited by yourcockinmyass
  • Like 2

On 5/10/2018 at 9:58 AM, phukhole said:

In San Diego for work and bored so I hit up a local sleazy bar to see what I could shake up.  Kinda quiet night, maybe 10 guys in the place, with 4 of em playing pool. Ordered a drink at the bar and was absent-mindedly playing with my dick.  Couple of guys looked over and smiled, but continued their drinking. A good looking guy walks in and heads right for the bathroom, the private one, not the "action" one where the fucking happens.  So, I thought there'd be no play there.  He comes out and orders a drink and sits next to me.  He notices me occasionally grabbing my dick and grabs his own.  I decide to hit the "action " bathroom. He follows almost immediately and grabs my ass. I grab his cock which is already rock hard and free it from his jeans.  I drop to my knees and start sucking. He alternates grabbing my head and face fucking me and just letting me do my thing.  He pulls me up and kisses me deep while grabbing for my cock.  A couple of guys walk in and watch for a while, then leave. He pushes me up against the wall and drops down to suck on me, while grabbing my balls and his fingers slide further back to my hole. He finds it and moans when I relax and open up for him.  He starts fingering me and sucking hard.  I pull him up and return to slobbering on his cock. I pull him harder and harder into my face letting him know that he can fuck my face, so he does. Hard thrusts hitting my tonsils and slamming my head back against the wall.  We have more voyeurs by now - watching, some stroking.  They rotate in and out while he fucks my face then he pulls me up and spins me around to fuck me.  I take it. Hungry for it. He pins me against the wall and throws it into me HARD, grunting and moaning.  He starts to slow down and says he doesn't want to cum yet.  So he pulls out and I lick his cock a few more times before heading back out to the bar and our drinks.  He slides his hand up my shorts and plays with my foreskinned, leaking dick and he rubs it and revels in the pre-cum. Licking his fingers, then sliding his hand down the back of my shorts finding my open, wet hole. I tell him he's a dirty, dirty man, to which he laughs and says "I'm dirty?!?! You're the one with a lubed hole and no underwear." I reply, "That's not lube, that your precum.  It's all you.  Wanna give me the rest?"  He stands up and returns to the bathroom for round 2.  While he's fucking me against the wall, then the urinal, then the wall again, I hear the steady stream of people coming in, watching, then leaving. I pay them no attention and just take that cock.  He picks up pace and really starts to pump me hard, so I flex my ass and start to milk him. He explodes with a groan and floods my hole. He pulls out and tells me to lick him clean. So I do.  He leaves and I feel his load leaking out of my abused and happy hole, so I finger his load back into me. Another guy walks in and says "My turn".  Five loads and 3 guys later, I finally left the bathroom.  Got a round of applause from the guys nearest the bathroom when I left leaking cum.... Not sure who all fucked me, I only saw 3 of their faces.  LOVE piggy bar sex!

What bar in San Diego?  Sounds like my kind of place...

Guest bigasstwink

In Sweatbox sauna in London. I was hanging around by the maze area, having just unloaded on a hungry dad who liked sucking my young cock. There was this hot couple there with tattoos and both of them had their tits pierced. When they flashed their towels I saw their full, heavy, low hanging balls and knew I wanted what was inside them. I tried to get their attention but they were too focused on this beautiful young muscle stud. I'm not muscular but I am slim and tall and have nice legs, but no match for this boy. Defeatedly I made my way to the sling room to lie down and wank about them. I got in and closed my eyes and let the heat and sounds of my surroundings make me hard. About 2 minutes later I open my eyes and they were both there, cocks in hand and door closed. One of them had a tattoo on his cock, both came to either side of the sling and my natural hunger for cock took over. I let them abuse my mouth, and while the tattoo one was deep in my throat, his man made me snort a load of poppers. "2 deep hits either side, slut. Because you'll be getting two deep hits in your cunt".

After sucking their cocks to the point of precum, the poppers man made his way to my now gaping hungry hole. He lined up his bare cock and told me he was going to mark me as their boy. I am on PrEP, but got the sense they'd like me to object to taking bare cock, so I played up my nervousness which turned them on even more. By the time he bottomed out in me I was begging for his load. He withdrew without cumming and told me I was going to get my two deep hits. His tattoo'd' partner withdrew from my mouth and picked me up out of the sling. He lay down in it and I was puzzled, thinking they wanted me to fuck him. I was wrong, his poppers wielding partner came up behind me and choked me slightly while feeding me more poppers. He put me on his man's cock and I began to ride it.

Then I suddenly froze as I felt the cock that had just been in me line up against the tattoo'd cock. This time I really was nervous about what might happen. "I've never taken two before", I said. "After this your hole will demand two, for starters", tattoo man said. With a devilish grin he held my head in place and forced his fist into my mouth. His partner, his cock slick with my ass juices spit and precum, forced himself in alongside him causing me to release a muffled scream which only seemed to turn them on more. They told me I was their boy now that they had marked me as theirs and that all the other men who double fuck me from this point on will be my daddies. I was never so turned on in my life and by the time they unloaded in my guts and left me gaped and leaking on the sling, I had solidified my taste, my lust, for daddy meat. Luckily for me, there had been a few men watching over the side, and I could tell they were fans of what they'd seen.

Was hit up by a dude I hadn't fcked since last fall. In the interim, he's apparently been undergoing treatment for cancer. Sad cos he's only in his early twenties. It had to be a quick thing cos I had to sneak out of work, but he has a great hole; tight but not too tight, and he knows to clench down when I come in him. He's a bit of a hot mess, but a great fuck. I don't seem to be fucking anybody new this year but getting lots of repeats. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

As I was at the airport for my flight to ATL I realized I was probably being cruised by this hot young military looking guy. The airport was pretty dead at midday so I followed him into the bathroom and saw he was headed into the big handicap stall and was motioning for me to join him. I followed in a closed the door and he pulled out a nice thick uncut cock that was rock hard. I wasn't gonna wait for an invitation and dropped to my knees to suck on his cock, which was leaking a lot of tasty precum. I began pulling off my shorts in case he wanted to fuck me as I wanted to be ready. I was giving him the best head I could and he suddenly pushed me back and stopped me, saying he was close to cumming and motioned for me to stand up. As I did he asked if he could fuck me, and I said yeah. I'd been fucked earlier that morning so I knew even with that big cock I should be able to take him. The only thing was I didn't have any lube on me as I didn't want to risk it with security and he didn't either, so he wound up spitting on my ass as his cock. It hurt at first, but soon he was balls deep in me and it was hot he didn't even bother with a condom. He was pounding me pretty hard and I was trying hard not to make a lot of noise, but it was difficult as he was pounding me so hard and deep. Finally he busted inside me with an intense orgasm I could feel and it turned me on when he said he wanted to put another in me too. As he was fucking me he was stroking my cock, telling me how bad he wanted to fuck me, and that once he came in me again it was his turn. That this hot stud wanted my seed inside him had me horny as fuck and he seemed to desperately want it because as soon as he came again he pulled out of me and was up against the wall for me to fuck him. I was spitting on his ass and also wiping some of his cum from my ass on his ass and my cock and as I slid in him he gasped and asked if I had a condom on or not. I kept sliding more inside him and told him I didn't have one. He groaned and asked me to stop as he wanted me to put one on. I kept sliding more in and asked if he had one and he said he didn't. By now I was stroking in him balls deep hoping he'd change his mind. He was gasping and not saying much, which I took as being tacit agreement to getting fucked bare. i normally would offer to pull out to cum but this fucker had unloaded in my twice and now he had the balls to ask me to wrap? Fuck that noise! I figured I'd lean into it and started telling him I knew he wanted me to cum in his ass. Again he said nothing as I kept pounding in him and I knew then he did want me to cum inside him. i precum like crazy and my dick was sliding in him balls deep with no problem. I told him how hot his ass was and how bad I wanted to cum inside him. And truthfully it felt like he'd been fucked recently too. I finally blew my load inside him with no further protests, pulled out, hitched up my shorts and headed out, leaving him there with my load in his ass, my job done.

I grabbed lunch and headed to my gate only to realize he was there in my gate area. Love is a small airport so it was no coincidence he was there and I presumed on my flight. I smirked at him and sat down and he shot me a mischevious evil grin. As we lined up for preboarding he was near me and once on the plane he sat next to me. This had me worried as I'd seen him as an anon hookup but maybe he was looking for more. He introduced himself as Jake and I introduced myself as well. It turned out he was indeed in the Army and was going from Fort Hood to Fort Benning. I didn't want to sound like a slut but I'd been with lots of military guys like him as I'd often go down to Fort Benning to cruise parks and places lit Foxes to hoo up with guys like him. The plane was about half full and few people near us. After take off I felt his hand on my cock and he started rubbing my dick through my shorts. I could see he was hard too and I wondered where this was gonna go. He had me close to orgasm a couple times but backed off and soon I had a massive wet spot on the front of my shorts. He was playing with his dick too and suggesting we should fuck again when we got to Atlanta. We talked some more and I learned more about him, like that he joined the Army out of high school, was only 19, and was straight until he joined. It was only once he joined he started having sex with guys and claimed he only does it for sexual release. That may sound fine, but I wasn't buying it as he seemed a little too eager to get fucked in the ass. But I didn't care...all I wanted to do at that point was to plug his ass again and maybe take his cock too.

When we got to Atlanta we both hit the first restroom at the concourse and immediately stripped naked again. I was gonna fuck that stud until my balls were empty and promptly dumped a load inside him and kept stroking to pop a second one inside him. This time he was begging for my cum though, which put me over the top. by the time it was over he had three of my loads in his hole. Once I was out it was my turn and again he pumped two loads in me in pretty rapid succession. They weren't such intense orgasms this time but I could feel the first load he busted inside me. Once we were all done I scarcely knew what to do. I said I was only in Atlanta for the weekend and then back to Dallas. He looked sheepish and said he was going to be stationed at Fort Benning and added he was really only looking for sex. I thanked him for being honest and admitted I usually only had casual hook ups and anon sex. He laughed a knowing laugh at that and said he preferred anon too and was glad I got that. I pulled my shorts back on and headed out and realized he'd stayed behind. Curious got the better of me and I ducked into a news stand to get a coke and see if he headed out. He did, but only to hang outside of the bathroom, like he was looking for another guy. I could only guess he was hoping to get fucked anon again by another guy. Part of me wanted to stay and watch it play out, but I had places to go and things to do.

• Moderators

This is technically not a last load story, but I hope you think it is hot enough. I sure did. 

Last night, my husband was out of town, so I had a rare opportunity to play by myself. I spent some time on various websites and apps, but I wasn’t getting any takers (except a guy who wanted to fuck safe only). I was just giving up when I got a message on Grindr of all places from a gorgeous young (20) Black guy. We traded pics, and he clearly had an impressive BBC. I invited him over. 

We quickly went to the bedroom and began to make out. He was an excellent, passionate kisser. We got undressed and I was blown away by how sexy he was. He had smooth, dark, dark skin. He was about 5’7” with a body like a dancer. His waist was so slim I could almost fit both hands around it, but his cock was so thick I could barely fit my hand around it. He had to be at least 8x7 if not thicker than that. He was also rock hard. 

After a little bit of oral each way, he asked if he could fuck me. He had recently started PrEP, and he told me I would be his first bare fuck. He was very excited because rubbers made him go soft which I totally understood because he was so thick. We slowly worked it inside me with help of some silicone lube. He proceeded to give me the kind of hard, athletic pounding you expect from a 20year old. We fucked in all sorts of positions. He had me moaning in ecstasy. 

Eventually, I started to really self-lubricate, and the fuck got sloppy. He said it bothered him, so I told him to wipe off some lube. This progressed in to a bad case of stage fright, and he started going soft. He freaked out the way you do when you are young and don’t know how to recover. So, I didn’t get his load even though I got a hell of a fuck. We agreed to try agin soon. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Took a load in a Park bathroom stall mid afternoon yesterday. Risky, since there were lots of people out, but I wanted it bad. 

Young redhead cub on a other site. Came in the stall, pulled his pants down, I got on knees and started ducking right away. I had a bottle of lube on toilet paper stand. He commented about how I really do love cock (its true), and that he was going to bust soon, needed to fuck me. I stood up, pulled my pants down, grabbed a little lube, lubed my hole. He slid his cock in, pumped a few times and shot. 

I was a little disappointed.  

I dont .ind quickies. But I'm talking 2-5mins. This was like 10 secs. 

Oh well. Whatever. 

I dropped by the bookstore on my way home from work tonight. I wanted a piece of ass, but I was willing to settle for head.

The first guy kept changing how he was handling things (as it were) and never really gave me a chance to become even moderately excited, while the second one kept gagging and spitting on the floor.

Went into another booth and got some fingers rubbing the hole. I stuck my dick through and found out he was a world-class cocksucker. I went from I'm horny to HOLY HELL I'M GOING TO CUM in less than five minutes, and the last minute was spent fighting back the orgasm, because I didn't want it to end.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Nice weekend so far. Always wishing the numbers could be higher, but I had a fantastic fuck from BBRTS last night and another this morning. I went to Crew Club in DC tonight and managed to get a couple of cocks fucking me. The second cock was exceptional (a thick 8-1/2”) and he loaded my cunt nicely. It’s still hanging out in my hole. Would love to have another before I have to push it out tomorrow morning.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, GaBottom said:

Nice weekend so far. Always wishing the numbers could be higher, but I had a fantastic fuck from BBRTS last night and another this morning. I went to Crew Club in DC tonight and managed to get a couple of cocks fucking me. The second cock was exceptional (a thick 8-1/2”) and he loaded my cunt nicely. It’s still hanging out in my hole. Would love to have another before I have to push it out tomorrow morning.

Well, the night ended on a good note - added a pump and dump with a nice load in my hole. Goodnight. 

Guest Mtncubdtf

Spent the night at the bathhouse with my ass up to the glory hole, got 3 loads pounded deep in me. The last guy was uncut and thick.  Was blowing him and couldn't resist showing him my cummy ass, he was pulling out and slamming back in - could feel the seed dripping down my balls. After he knocked me up I pushed the loads into my hand and slurped them up.

Had my hot friend over tonight and he dumped his load in me while having his arms wrapped around my hairy torso and belly. We flip and I got to slide my hungry cock in his tight round ass. Felt so fucking good as his tight as was just wrapped around my horny cock. I didn't dump a load though as he can't take it very long unfortunately and I'm not very hung. Better with smaller men with tight asses. Would have loved for it to go on a lot longer but it was certainly a hot bareback fuck. Woof!