Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Yesterday, cruising area near London.

i used to go there often when I was on the road a lot , I used to think of it as my second office ? - first visit for a year or so.

went mid afternoon ( not the best time as it’s a dusk venue)

walked around the dense undergrowth for an hour with out much success and was about to leave when I decided to check out another area.

i saw a short cropped guy with very muscly legs and ass ,proberbly a runner - with his ass framed nicely in a tight pair of jeans.

our eyes met ,we were on.

He walked in todards the undergrowth and I quickly followed,when we were away from dog walkers I pulled my cock out and he came over,bent over and started sucking me.

He didn’t kneel but bent over .i pushed his open jeans down and rubbed his hole,he wiggled a bit and swallowed my swollen my cock even deeper.

I lubed a couple of fingers with spit and pushed them in , not too tight - good.

His ass was branded ,very hot

After some fingering I turned him round and pushed my cock in him ,it went in but not enough lube to fuck him properly.

I rimmed him which he loved , and got loads of spit up him then put my cock back in .

it slid in much more easily and I fucked him hard with him pushing back against me.

I stated sniffing poppers and built up the pace until I put a 3 day load in him.

I held him in that position with me fully in him as deep as possible for a minute or so then pulled out

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Last load was last night.  staying in a hotel. a hot guy about 40 that i've played with a couple times last time i was in town.  viking type guy. big hot hairy chest. big hung uncut cock. beard. absolute stunner.  kissed him and sucked him good and then he turned me around and threw me on the bed and slid his big cock in slowly balls deep.  once i had a hit of poppers and got used to his cock in my hole he totally slammed my ass good.  completely fucked me hard and deep.  lots of A2M which he loved. after a nice long fuck he laid back and i sucked him til he was close.  he told me to get on his dick and he exploded in my hole.

Later he fucked me again and i blew a nice load on his belly.  Looking forward to the next go round. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Today was one of those great days! The black top who banged me out an bred me at a club a couple weeks ago finally txted me an wanted to come over. He sends me vids of all the bottoms he fucks an wants to make some of me an hell yea! He came to my house an we got super high an went at it on my porch near a screened off hot tub. I sucked an throated him an he stayed rock hard the whole time, an super thick! I gagged all over it an deep throated it to his balls. He moaned the whole time, such a horny sexy fucker. Im the kinda white bottom he luvs to fuck an the fact Im such a slut just turns him on, he says he luvs how good I take his dick in my hole. So he fucked me on my back spread eagle on the hot tub cover til I thought it would cave in, then we went inside to an upstairs bedroom. He deep tongue kissed me an groped me like a bitch an sucked my tits an I sucked his, then he pounded me doggy til I was speaking in tongues, just gibberish whore moaning, then rolled me on my back an fucked me deep at so many angles I cant remember them, just stretching my hole til I was senseless, then he yelled an filled me up til  it was dripping. After 5 mins or so of heavy breathing an "O shit!" he got on my back an shoved it in again an fucked me some in my cum filled hole. I was in fuckin heaven! I am definitely his bitch anytime he wants me. he saus he can do a full 360 in my ass with me on my stomache next time

Fillmyholeftl:

thanks for your input. We had a longer texting chat. He seems to be an even more sensitive guy wanting more of a commitment than a roll in the bay relationship we have now. I have to get through my issues and trepidation to overcum my initial reaction to say no.

My husband left early this morning so I unexpectedly had a chance to visit my daddy!  Sucked his cock, begged him to breed me, and whimpered like a broken bitch as he rode me to completion!!’

The thrill of cheating never gets old!!! 

I just met up with this hairy little twink that meet me out behind a closed gas station right off the interstate. He sucked my cock till it got rock hard. I then pinned his head back against the seat and face fucked him for like 15 min. I then told him to take off his shorts and turn around and I eased my bare cock into his virgin like hole. I fuck him hard and deep for like 20 min then I tell him that I’m going to breed his ass deep. He starts begging me to breed his ass for me to give him my babies and I push all the way into him and unload a 4 day load deep in his ass

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest AmbertheTG75
1 hour ago, Macattack775 said:

I just met up with this hairy little twink that meet me out behind a closed gas station right off the interstate. He sucked my cock till it got rock hard. I then pinned his head back against the seat and face fucked him for like 15 min. I then told him to take off his shorts and turn around and I eased my bare cock into his virgin like hole. I fuck him hard and deep for like 20 min then I tell him that I’m going to breed his ass deep. He starts begging me to breed his ass for me to give him my babies and I push all the way into him and unload a 4 day load deep in his ass

Omg I need to get fucked like that hehe. So hot!

Last night was incredible. A white boy visiting from California started chatting with me on Grindr. He likes older guys, 6’4” and 25yo. We decided to meet at 9pm at my place. 

At 830p, I message a black guy on scruff. He had a bold comment about looking for a guy that can handle black dick and who is a power bottom. Not sure if I would be able to handle it but always looking to get a little more bruised, I was aching for a challenge. As some of you guys know I love black dick and looking for the next big thing ;) 

We exchange pics and he wants the breed my hole and fuck as long as he can, warning me not to tap out. He has a huge looking dick and I’m up for being in a little pain. Helps me fall asleep good when my ass is tender and wrecked. 

I tell the black guy I can be ready in 30 minutes, I need to clean my cunt and freshen up. Secretly I was cleaned out and ready for the white boy to arrive in 5 minutes. He’s on his way from an Airbnb in Waikiki. Black guy says clean it good. 

White boy arrives and has an average dick about 6. It’s hard as a jade stone and is not hung to knock me over but is bruising my cunt flesh. I wonder if he is ever going to cum and feel his precum lubing his dick as he raw fucks my hole. 

He fucks me doggy style and dumps his load into me. Says he had jerked off four times already today. Fucking young guys. 

I offer to drive the boy back, cum in ass, knowing I’m heading to the black guys place. 

Black guy is waiting and when I meet him after I drop the white boy off, he’s looks like fucking a god. 5’11 180 36 broad shoulders, waist about 30 and chest around 48. He’s going to rip my sss good. 

I get to his place and he hands me some vodka, saying “you should drink this and loosen up, I love a loose cunt and you’ll need it” and “I hope you brought some lube cause you’ll need it.” He even added, “the cunt that just left had to stop and couldn’t take it anymore, I haven’t cum yet...” 

More to cum....

Edited by Japbtm
  • Like 2

Two loads from the same guy over my lunch hour:

found a guy on Squirt.org. He wanted an anon scene. Told me to show up. Strip in the living room and put on a blindfold. Left work and went to Walgreens to buy a four pack of fleet enemas. I loved the way the male cashier looked at me when he rung it up. Went across the street to Burger King and walked in with my 4pack of enemas and headed straight for the bathroom. A few people saw what I was carrying. Used all 4 and cleaned my hole up. I knew I'd be taking it ass to mouth in a few minutes. Went back to my Jeep. Got a KIK message from one of my online Masters. He wanted to know what I was up to. I told him about waiting in my Jeep for an address to show up for an anon scene. He told me to send him live video of me driving around in my Jeep with my cock out. I obeyed. Pulled my cock out and started live streaming on KIK. I got the address for my anon blindfolded breeding scene. Walked from my Jeep to the house with my cock out live streaming it for my KIK master. Walked into the living room. Put my phone on aside table so my KIK master could watch. Stripped and put on the blindfold. Announced that I was ready. I heard him walk in and say "Fuck!"  Then I heard him drop to his knees and felt him engulf my cock (not part of the plan but lived getting my cock serviced). He took up and Sid "Fuck dude. You've got an amazing cock. You should be a top" I felt his hands on my shoulders pushing me to my knees. Found his cock with my mouth. It looked big in the pics but it was a mouth stretcher. Couldn't wait to get it ripping my ass open....... to be continued. Boyfriend just got out of the shower. He doesnt know what a huge cumdump whore I am. I'll finish the story when I'm alone. 

I decided that last night/early this morning was my time for "dinner" (bb style) at Steamworks Toronto. It was unusually warm there because the building (where Steamworks Toronto is housed) was experiencing air conditioning. I had to switch rooms because the first standard room was quite warm. The second one was bearable. My personal best was 3 loads.

I got to rim and fuck just a few asses. A young Asian guy asked to come in to my room. Within 5 minutes he shot a nice load in my mouth -- LOAD #1. Another guy was fucking me, I heard this grunting. I felt my ass; it was really wet. But I didn't feel him cumming in me. I guess he did - LOL! LOAD #2. LOAD # 3 I gave to an anon sex in a dark room. I did meet a younger guy with a great body and hard dick. He wanted to fuck me (condom only!) - I refused. I asked him for his load in my mouth. He came back again, still determined to use a condom. He said it would take him a long time to cum in my mouth, so anal was the only way. I told him I was on PREP/TRUVADA. What would you have done? Did I miss a chance to be fucked by a gorgeous guy? 

• Like 1

thursday around 11pm, talked to a guy on bbrt, agreed to  meet him with his ass up in his apartment.
Got there after 15min of walking to see his thick ass perked up, me stroking to get hard. Put some lube on and slide it in. HE struggles for a minute and needs to take some poppers, and then managed to slide easier in. I fuck him for like 10-15min before finally breeding that furry ass ! Filmed it as well, but heres a photo of it. https://imgur.com/a/ZAFyBqA

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

So I am currently sat in a hotel after a full day of any cock any load session. I haven't done one like this in ages. I don't know why I stopped. Had a great day and evening. Up to 11 loads all from different guys. Best part was three guys that arrived within minutes of each other and stood and waited till each had loaded me. There was no interaction between them. It was awkward however I loved knowing they knew they had a slut to jump on...me. 

Currently waiting for number 12 who got in touch a few minutes ago. Hole is flooded with cum. Feeling tired however will keep on. Want more!

Will post the full details tomorrow when I leave the hotel. 

Search UKNW on BBRT

Edited by ridemehard
  • Like 3

I had a Dr. Appointment Friday Morning .After I text a Blk Buddy of mine over in Daytona Beach, I walked in and he was already nude and we went to the Bedroom and did some French Kissing and some 69. He put me on my Back and very slowly he entered my cunt.  Damn it did hurt a little at first until he got my cunt opened up all the way and he went faster and faster and suddenly he gave a big groan and he started to slow down again and he loaded my cunt really deep with his 8.5 Dick! My hole was leaking a little on the way home! Oink Oink!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Japbtm said:

I suck the black guy till he’s hard, he’s hung and around 8. He leads me to the bed, bends me ass up and starts licking my hole. I wonder if he can smell the cum from the other guy. 

He leaves my ass and then position my ass and his dick. He pushes in and he starts fucking. I hit the poppers and enjoy the ride. I realize I’m not that tight and he slips in like butter. He starts fucking and humping, then he stops... “do you have another guy’s cum in your ass?” I say, yeah and asked if it bothered him. He says it’s fucking hot and I fell the cum churning up and being used as lube for his hot black cock. Guck yeah, white cum and black dick for my Asian cunt hole. 

I power bottom him and he says my cunt is not tight and loose, the way he likes them and he is more turn on by my already wrecked cunt. He wants to hurt me but doesn’t caused I have been fucked too often.  He cums in my ass i  torrents of pent up sperm. I head out the door and to the adult video place for more. My hole is wet and dripping with two loads. 

18 hours ago, Japbtm said:

• Like 1