Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Yesterday went to crusing area near busy motorway interchange,walked round in the wooded area.

Far more discarded lube sachets than condom wrappers , a sure sign of barebacking.

Had arranged to meet bottom who I fucked last week , he messaged and said that he wanted to have my daddy lick and load again.

i told him to wear jocks.

i arrived first ,when he arrived we went deep in to the woods , lots of cover.

He was straight on his knees sucking on my already hard cock,I forced his head down till he gagged.

i started feeling his ass ,and when lubed with spit got a couple of fingers in him,he was in heaven.

I spun him round,pushed him against a tree and ( literally) fucked the shit out of him.

I put a 3 day load in him.

As I pulled out a big gob of cum landed on the grass

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Three bbc tops fucked me. This morning I had a black guy eat my ass and fucked me taw without lube. He stuck his dick soft and I could barely feel it. As he started moving it go hard and started to hurt. He was ripping me and my dry hole. After he came he roughly pulled out and I left. 

I contacted my neighbor who likes to fuck me raw in the closet semi anon. This time I place some lube on my hole. He entered and used it like I wasn’t even there. Just a hole to use. A piece of meat. 

Tonight my straight top texted me that his dick was as hard as a rock and loved my hole from last night. 

He fucked me hard and took pictures. He looked at my hole said it was fucking hot. He showed me my hole and it was a creamy white. He came in me three times and was sliding inside like my hole until it no longer resisted and was just a cunt. 

• Like 4

Sex party at a friend's place Saturday night. 9 guys, all buddies except one hot thicked cocked top. I fucked my hot big-dicked friend in a sling until his eyes were rolling back in his head. Then took my turn topping a hot young bottom boy, using his cum-filled hole.  Then another buddy turned the tables on me and started treating me like I had just treated the two bottom boys. Bent me over and shoved his fingers then his cock in roughly, and pounded my ass. I was so fucking into it that I led him to one of the slings and climbed in for more of his cock.  Ended up with his fist stretching my cunt, making me moan and scream in pleasure until I shot a huge load all over my chest.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Was out cruising the Katy Trail last night and realized this hot chubby Latino guy had passed me by twice, which isn't easy to do on the trail. It struck me he might be interested but I wasn't sure how to initiate. Each he passed me he was coming up from behind me so I decided to stand to the side of the trail facing it showing hard. The third time he was coming towards me he was going much slower and I could tell he was looking at me. As he drew nearer I nodded at him and he nodded back, slowing more as he got closer, clearly going into cool down mode. I figured I'd press my luck and start following him. He drifted off into the bushes and I folllowrd and it was pretty clear he was down to play. He came to a stop and pulled out his cock, a nice thick u cut one, and I dropped to my knees to suck him. I loved him forcing my face deep into his sweaty crotch and loved the taste and smell of him. I wasn't sucking long until he blew a massive load down my throats and i eagerly swallowed every drop and kept sucking. He was staying hard and I kept sucking him for all he was worth. After a bit of sucking he asked me where I wanted the second one and I quickly stood up and pulled off my shorts and leaned up against a tree. I could hear him spitting and feel him lubing up my ass and soo his thick cock forcing its way inside me. He started bucking hard inside me and I knew he wouldn't be long. He was pulling me tight as he fucked and my body was now drenched not just in my sweat but his too. He let out a loud groan and I could feel his seed flooding my ass.

without saying a word he leaned up against the tree and I took that as my cue to fuck him. I asked if he wanted lube or spit and he asked for spit. I quickly started spitting to lube his ass and my cock while also jerking my dick and soon was stroking balls deep inside him. I knew I wouldn't last long but also knew I could pop a second one in him too and I quickly shot a hard blast in him that had him gasping. I kept stroking and he was moaning pretty hard, telling me how much he liked it and how much he wanted me to cum in his ass. Load two didn't take long and by then we were both pretty spent. Neither of us said anything as we pulled our shorts back on and headed to the trail and he headed off. I had no clue if he was out looking or did that regularly but I'm down for it again if he is. You see a lot of the same guys on the trail and sometimes new faces. He's one I hope to see again.

Last night I was checking out BBRT when I was oinked by an older guy. He was undetectable, slim with a tightly trimmed beard, had a long thick cock, boasted that he was very good at sex, and wanted to play with me. (Did I!)

After I cleaned out, I went over to his condo downtown. The pictures were accurate: He was just the sort of older daddy I love to play with. His dick, incidentally, was as he boasted, quite possibly nine inches long and thick. We made out, and then walked over to his bedroom.

After I swallowed as much of his dick as I could as I knelt before him, I got onto the bed and I lifted up my legs. There, after he ate my hole superbly, with spit alone, he managed to slide his entire dick into my hole as I lay on my back twisting his nipples. It felt amazing to get fucked without lube, especially by such a huge dick. He fucked me slow for a bit and then pulled out. letting me get back down on my knees to suck him. We did it again, him fucking me with spit alone and stretching me as I lay on my back--he told me he could feel my second sphincter--looking at each other as he fucked me.

The second time he pulled out, after sucking his dick and balls I went over eat his ass. His ass was fine, and opened up quickly and deeply, so much so that I asked him if he wanted me to fuck him. I did, sliding in with my own dick (5.5 real inches and thick) and going slowly. Apparently, he told me, most of the people he hooked up with concentrated so much on his impressive dick and his topping skills that they neglected his ass.

The third time he fucked and fingered me until I came, him jacking off until he shot most of his load into my mouth. We then spent some time on the bed talking until, a half-hour later, we felt like coming again. He ended up fucking me until I shot, jacking off with him inside me, while I ended up very nearly fisting him (with actual lube, don't worry) until he came.

It was spectacular--I still can't get over the way he was able to fuck me with spit alone. I most definitely would like to play with him again. Happily, he wants to do the same with me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Got fucked today in the LA fitness showers as usual, but today was better.  A guy who has fucked me before saw me in the shower and came in and he started to breed my hole and usually I bend down so no one can see as the shower curtains are clear at shoulder height. But today, inwas especially horny and decided to let the showers know Inwas getting fucked, so stayed standing and he fucked me from behind.  Clearly the other guys coukd see us in the shower, and they started to clear out. A few commented to "get out fags" and not in the gym dude". But as they started to clear out two guts stayed, and watched, so I started to let my moans out. Next I knew, I was getting passed between them as I sucked one while the other two fucked me.  And in 15 minutes, I had three loads in my hole.  After which, I promptly got dressed in my slutty gym outfit, and went back into the gym to lift on some equipment that put pressure on my hole so I cpuld feel their cum inside me while I worked out again.  Great and unusual day!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Just before CL's personals got shut down. A guy with a wonderful BBC I had hooked up with before for oral wanted to fuck me, but couldn't host and neither could I. So I walked over to a nearby empty street covered with trees and waited for him to pull up off to the side. I stripped down as he was approaching, and after getting him hard with my mouth he stood me up, turned me around, bent me over and went to town on my ass. After a few minutes, he busted deep in me, but he was a multi-summer with big loads, and just kept pounding until he pulled out and came all over my crack and hole. I thanked him and he went about his way, and I got to enjoy a nice little walk home feeling his him just oozing out my ass. I felt soaked!

The first time we hooked up he gave me a facial, and the first load was enough to totally cover my face. But the second he came, he stammered "Again" and after a few minutes of sucking him off with a face plastered with cum, he pulled back and covered it -again- like a one man bukakke. I wish I hadn't lost his number. And wish I could hook up more often.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 6/8/2018 at 10:52 AM, torcub said:

Last night I was checking out BBRT when I was oinked by an older guy. He was undetectable, slim with a tightly trimmed beard, had a long thick cock, boasted that he was very good at sex, and wanted to play with me. (Did I!)

After I cleaned out, I went over to his condo downtown. The pictures were accurate: He was just the sort of older daddy I love to play with. His dick, incidentally, was as he boasted, quite possibly nine inches long and thick. We made out, and then walked over to his bedroom.

After I swallowed as much of his dick as I could as I knelt before him, I got onto the bed and I lifted up my legs. There, after he ate my hole superbly, with spit alone, he managed to slide his entire dick into my hole as I lay on my back twisting his nipples. It felt amazing to get fucked without lube, especially by such a huge dick. He fucked me slow for a bit and then pulled out. letting me get back down on my knees to suck him. We did it again, him fucking me with spit alone and stretching me as I lay on my back--he told me he could feel my second sphincter--looking at each other as he fucked me.

The second time he pulled out, after sucking his dick and balls I went over eat his ass. His ass was fine, and opened up quickly and deeply, so much so that I asked him if he wanted me to fuck him. I did, sliding in with my own dick (5.5 real inches and thick) and going slowly. Apparently, he told me, most of the people he hooked up with concentrated so much on his impressive dick and his topping skills that they neglected his ass.

The third time he fucked and fingered me until I came, him jacking off until he shot most of his load into my mouth. We then spent some time on the bed talking until, a half-hour later, we felt like coming again. He ended up fucking me until I shot, jacking off with him inside me, while I ended up very nearly fisting him (with actual lube, don't worry) until he came.

It was spectacular--I still can't get over the way he was able to fuck me with spit alone. I most definitely would like to play with him again. Happily, he wants to do the same with me.

I have just come back from another session with the same gentleman, only two days later.

After going down on his magnificent erection, he went on to fuck me with spit alone, first slow than hard. He pulled out, I knelt and sucked his dick again, and the cycle continued. I did have another chance to eat his ass and fuck it--it is a superb hole, silky and warm--and then he tried to fist me. (Four fingers, at least. As I mentioned to him, since I began not using condoms with undetectable guys and PrEPsters, I really can confirm that penises fit in holes better than fingers.)

The fourth time he fucked into me, he fucked me until he came, shooting his load in my ass as we moaned and I tweaked his nipples. He talked about giving me his poz load, a new kind of turn-on for me, just before he began slamming deep into my ass and letting go. We later talked for a bit, and then he jacked off as I played with his ass, and then I took one of the last trains home.

This was very hot. I definitely want to play more with him. Happily, it looks like we will--he loved my ass.

Edited by torcub
  • Upvote 2

In the last ten days I got lot of cums, some into my mouth, more into my hole. I wrote about two of them. Since the fuck with "beercan" guy, I was Coxx (I supposed the only Hungarian cruising bar in Budapest), and three times in Magnum sauna. I told you some details about my Thursday adventure (the orgy with piss drinking directly from guy's dick). So I try to wrote the other two real hot bareback session, during I collected many loads, if I will have time. But to summarise them, in Coxx I met a young Spanish hairy and bald cub, who bred me three times and gave his last cum deep into my throat. The arc with this guy was hot. If I remember it, it makes me hard as rock. There was other guys, who fucked me but they were wrapped unfortunately. After four hour almost non-stop sex (when I wasn't fucked, I sucked or let others to suck me) and my last (then I supposed it) fourth cum I went to Magnum to take a shower. Cleaning in Coxx is not too comfortable. An I didn't want to go home to my boyfriend in such a condition.

If I as in Magnum, after shower did two round to check the guys and the events, when I met a fucking good-looking stud. He had beautiful eyes, shy smile. He was hairy, bearded, a but bearish, so simply perfect. After five minutes sucking he wanted to fuck me. Unfortunately wrapped.  During I was being fucked, another pair was fucking besides us. I lent them poppers, condom etc. After his cum, the other fucker left us. The bottom stayed on his fours. While my fucker fucked me he played with this guy's hole. I asked him whether he want to fuck the other and he said yes. I didn't guess I would be able to cum a fifth, so I grabbed my key and left them. But I brought his key. I returned and they then finished. I asked my fucker whether he could cum, he said no. I on my four, my ass pushed up, and started to suck him.

The bottom started to play my hole. I guess, he felt the lots of cums inside, he started to rimming and pushed into his bare dick. While I sucked the shy guy, the previous bottom fucked me hard and loaded me. The shy cum into my mouth. His cum was the tastiest, I have ever swallowed. It was as sweet as honey. Although I was exhausted I was also excited so came the fifth orgasm.

The last two and freshest load were collected on Friday, when I fucked bb with two several guys, but only one of them need me, but he twice. But I wrote later about this story.

• Like 2

Guest FelixUSA

hmmm..the last load I got was years ago when I was in my crossdressing phase...it was with a guy I met at a VFW dance..well actually I was just at the bar the dance was going on in a hall downstairs...we chatted it up, had a few drinks.his hands were all over me..we went downstairs and danced, he was a strong leader..Got pretty hammered and went back to his place when the bar closed..well off came the close, up went the legs, the fact that I had a boy clitty didnt phase him a bit..he had me squirming and squealing for an hour until the booze took all our strength.. I woke up laying next to him in bed..I was soaked, cum dripping from my ass..cum in mt hair purple hickeys all ovrer my neck and breasts.  He was still asleep when I showered up, got dressed and called a cab...thats my memory of the last time I was a bottom...I was 55 at the time, he was about the same age..

Guest gboy011111

This weekend my bf bred me. He came home from work to find me on all fours, with a thick butt plug already inside me and a tight cock ring around my cock and balls. I heard him growl as he shut the door behind him. I heard him unbuckle his belt and my cock stiffened. He unzipped his pants and walked up behind me, putting his hand on my ass. My cock was throbbing, just begging for me to take a ramming. He slowly takes the toy out of my ass. He moaned as he saw my gaping hole, waiting for his cock. "Good boy," he said he crouched down and pressed his tongue against my ass. I moaned as he began to move his tongue around my hole. I loved it. The feeling of his warm tongue rimming my hole made me weak. I laid on the bed, moaning louder as he played with my hole, getting it ready for his cock. He stood back up and pulled me back, with his cock rubbing against my ass. The feeling of his hands around my waist, made me just want to be used. This was my master now, and I'll let him do whatever he pleases to me. He spanked my ass and asked if I wanted his cock. I said "Yes, Sir. Please, Sir". He slid his thick cock inside of me. He let out a groan as his balls reached my hole. His hands clenched down on my waist as he began to pound me, spanking my ass as he fucked me. He pulled my head back and wrapped his hands around my neck, choking me. Being choked while bottoming is hot, I always want to be choked harder each time. He then pushed me down on the bed, penetrating me harder as we both moaned in pleasure. He thrusted me harder and faster as I begged for more. I could tell he was getting close. He asked, "Do you want this load, boy?" I responded, "Yes daddy, breed me daddy" fucking me harder until he let out a groan, filling my hole with his cum. I laid there weak with his cock throbbing inside of me. He pulled out as I laid there, with his fresh cum leaking out of my ass, knowing that I love being the cum hungry bottom that I am.