Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Yesterday I had a great sex day. I chatted with a handsome English boy on Grinder and we agreed to meet at 2. You can see part of the fuck on my xtube here. It was a long session just how I like. He started giving and massage and then sucking me. At first he was reluctant to fuck bare, but I made him so horny that he ended up giving in. But he didn't let me breed him, instead he swallowed every drop of my cum. After the first fuck we had another one. We kept fucking up to 6:30.

I had already agreed to meet a regular fuckbuddy at 7 the previous day, so after the first left I went to fuck my regular fuckbuddy (video coming soon). I bred him like the whore he is.

I love this kind of days when I spend most of the day fucking. I was born to be inside other men holes.

• Upvote 5

yesterday, the last load I received was from a Polish worker redoing the next door apartment. he had seen me coming home from jogging and that I was fascinated by what his body, stocky man in his 50, not very tall but hard body. Once when i got home he waited for me and asked me if I could help him lift something. inside the flat he simply jumped on me, kissed me hard and forced me down and made me blow him. his cock was thick and it was a mlong time since he had gotten any sex. he started fingering my hole, he had some grease he just pushed into me. he asked if he should put on a condom, I said no, he slapped me and called me whore, and then he just started feeding me his cock. it hurt like hell and then he started pumping me full while I was on all 4. all too quickly I felt him tense up, he slapped my head and then I could feel him cumming (anyone who cant is not a real slut)

• Upvote 6

not all that exciting- took two loads last night at the bookstore.   It was a slow night-  first one was in the theater- there was one guy there-  there stripped off my clothes , played with my cock-  and kept looking at him-  went over and played with his cock-  the got in a chair with my ass in the air and he came over and then fucked me until he came-  then went to the arcade and followed a guy in a booth, and pulled my pants down and he fucked me nice and hard and gave me a load.    Was hoping for more but only two. 

• Like 1

On 6/10/2018 at 2:10 AM, torcub said:

I have just come back from another session with the same gentleman, only two days later.

After going down on his magnificent erection, he went on to fuck me with spit alone, first slow than hard. He pulled out, I knelt and sucked his dick again, and the cycle continued. I did have another chance to eat his ass and fuck it--it is a superb hole, silky and warm--and then he tried to fist me. (Four fingers, at least. As I mentioned to him, since I began not using condoms with undetectable guys and PrEPsters, I really can confirm that penises fit in holes better than fingers.)

The fourth time he fucked into me, he fucked me until he came, shooting his load in my ass as we moaned and I tweaked his nipples. He talked about giving me his poz load, a new kind of turn-on for me, just before he began slamming deep into my ass and letting go. We later talked for a bit, and then he jacked off as I played with his ass, and then I took one of the last trains home.

This was very hot. I definitely want to play more with him. Happily, it looks like we will--he loved my ass.

Superb

Guest takingdeepanal

Amongst around 10 hours of playing with toys, last Saturday night/Sunday morning. Legs spread in my bathroom with hands on the wall, with my top ALL the way in, including his balls.

So I am in my childhood hometown for family issues and I found out one of my very distant cousins had bought the house next to my mothers.  I hadn’t seen him in years so I go over to say hey.  He’s 5 years older than me and has turned into a big intimidating bear type.  Just the thing that makes me weak in the knees. He’s a good 6” talker and built big and string. He gives me a great big hug and invites me in to show me the place and what’s he’s doing.  As were walking around we both talk about what’s been going on. He’s divorcing his wife aged cut him off for almost a year and other issues. I tell him how my ex husband is leaving me and how I was forced into the top role until we just stopped having sex.  

We step into one room with the windows all covered and he shows me the closet and then asks if I would do him a favor.  I said you anything he needed. He gets a big grin and starts unzipping his pants and says he needs his dick sucked. I say nothing and drop to my knees.  Shocked but turned on as fuck.  I see he’s uncut and has 7” roughly of one of thickest cocks I’ve seen. I tongue his foreskin and then start worshipping his cock.  He drops his pants and reveals a big set of bull balls. I rub his bakls and suck his cock fir my life.  He’s moaning saying what a good faggot I am and in no time is grabbing my head and face fuckibg me.  In less than five minutes his balls pull up and he’s grunting loud as fuck telling me to swallow his huge load.   

He thanks me and we continue the tour.  And he told me to come back over the next night.  So I go over knock on the door and he Hillary’s it’s open and I walk him to see him sitting in his underwear playing on his xbox.  He tells me to grab the other chair that doesn’t have a back and grab a seat.  I had grabbed a shower and rinsed in hopes of getting more than sucking him.  He says something in his headset and takes it off stands up drops his underwear and sits back down.  I needed no explanation and start sucking him again.   But after a bit his hand is in my shorts rubbing on my hole.   I’m moaning on his cock and he’s spitting on his hand I yank my shorts down and he’s finger fuckibg me. 

He pushes me off of him then has me layover the chair. I had brought lube and poppers and handed him the lube. He roared laughing about being prepared.  I said I was just hoping.  He said something about returning the favor. I started hitting the poppers cause I knew I’d need them and that he wasn’t going to be gentle.  

He lines up and slowly just steadily pushes in.  His cock has me stretched out and he’s telling me how good and tight my pussy is and just starts fuckibg me. Good solid long steady strokes steady pounding and hitting my spots. In no time I cumming just from him fuckibg me and he starts telling me what a fag I was fir cumming from him fucking me abd starts pounding me harder.  He’s calling me a dirty slut and a fag and that he’s gonna give me his load.  By the time he’s cumming he’s pounding me hard as he can. And finally slams all the way in telling me to take his losd    He just pulls out and gets in his chair and I naturally suck his cock clean.  About 10 min later he’s ramming into me again.   This time he fucjed ne fiir 30 min befire she shoots another huge loss into me. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Took a bunch of loads over the last two days. Thursday, ended up with 6, and Friday with just 3. Every time, I was a good cumdump, and took every drop of each load in my hole, and then sucked the top clean.... Fuck, I love the taste of cum that's been shot into and pulled out of my ass. Both days, I took awesome poundings from the same dom top with 9" who fucks my hole regularly. On Friday, he came second, and a hung black 20-something who pounded me on a quiet trail was first, and I'm pretty loose anyway, so I was well opened and lubed up. The final load was a straight dude I'd never met with a wife who had randomly messaged me a 'hey' on FB, to which I responded asking whether he was interested in pounding a guy's cummy hole. Turns out I was right, and he said he had a fairly big cock... Cut to the next day, Friday, he shows up at the parking lot I'm waiting for him in, pulls out his dick, and it was tiny. I wasn't sure how, logistically, he'd even feel like he was in my hole. But he felt my cummy cunt, got rock hard, rammed it in (I couldn't feel a fucking thing), and like 10 seconds later, shot a huge load in me (I felt the additional cum, haha). I sucked him clean and asked whether liked my cunt - told me it was better than his wife's, and than any vagina he'd fucked. He's messaged me a couple of times since to tell me how much he liked it. Which makes the whole thing pretty damn hot - even though I'm definitely a huge fan of HUGE dicks.

• Like 1

I went to my favorite bar in Orlando which has an outside play area.  Near the back of the property is 4 "stalls" with a picnic bench in them.  in #1 and guy was intensely jacking while his eyes were glued to his phone.  I just walked by to watch for a bit, and I don't even think he noticed.  Shortly thereafter, he aimed the phone at his cock while He was stroking it.  Apparently he had been doing so for some time, as it was somewhat of a bright red.  Then it dawned on me, he was Skyping with someone.  Time to play!  I walked into the stall, and once again he was so intent on watching phone, he didn't notice at first.  I dropped my pants and leaned over the picnic bench and just said, "lets give them a better show!"  And that he did.  He stuck his well engorged 7+ cock up my ass.  Luckily I had pre-lubed some, as he was quite thick.  He ponded me good for about 10 minutes, before he let out a loud grunt, and I could feel his cock pulsing in me.  He gave it one final thrust, and dropped the damn phone!  Wish he had gotten a view of the cum leaking out of my ass.  He picked up the phone, and showed me who he was Skyping with.  The guy had to be in his 80's  but had a nice body and a rock hard cock.  Told him to show us what he had.  I sat on the bench, and jacked off a load, shooting it all over my shirt, which sent him over the edge.  He blew a load which hit him in the face.  Guess it goes to show even older guys still like to have fun!

• Like 1

On 6/14/2018 at 11:07 AM, orionboy1 said:

Last night I had a married couple hit me up on Grindr, one was a top daddy bear and his partner was a vers avg next door type. After chatting swapping pics ,(daddys cock looked amazing) they invited me over to their house, I typically like to only host but accepted considering they were married and seemed levelheaded. We exchanged numbers, I took a shower, got ready and headed their way. 

I pulled up to really nice house texted them I was here, got the "come to the door" text. 

Daddy bear greeted me at the door introduced himself and said his partner was upstairs in the bedroom waiting for us. He led me up the stairs and slapped my ass and said "Mmm fuck you're hot" on the way up. As soon as we got to the bedroom I saw his partner on the bed, then daddy bear spun me around and started making out with me, his partner came up behind me and slipped my basketball shorts off and started eating my ass, Daddy grabbed my head and had me start sucking on his nipples then mentioned we should get on the bed. He has me lay down on the bed on my stomach, he kneels by my side and I start in on his cock while his partner takes off my jockstrap, lubes up my ass and starts fucking me, he isnt that hung so I took it easily, I continue to worship daddy bears' beautiful 7.5in cut mushroom headed cock that I was dying to have inside me. His partner must have been a quick cummer because After three minutes of him nailing me he started grunting while really driving harder and deeper into me,  Daddy bear cheered him on with "fuck yeah, give him that load" then he collapsed on my back, panting. He pulled out of me and I felt his hot cum dribble down my taint and balls. Daddy bear pulled my mouth off his cock and asked me if I wanted his load in my mouth or in my ass,  I replied "please breed me sir" He chuckled as he got up and told me to get near the end of the bed, He started putting his finger my cumfilled hole, teasing me, then came the sensation of his smooth cockhead opening me up,  his partner knelt to the side of me and they made out as he fucked me with long slow deep strokes, I really wanted it harder and faster so I could cum, but I know my role, I was simply there for their pleasure. His breathing starting getting labored and his grip tightened my hips until he yelled oh "fuck yeah" and bottomed out balls deep, I could feel his cock jumping up and down in my ass as he filled with cum. 

He kept thrusting in and out slowly till he pulled out, then suddenly to my surprise I felt his partner shooting his second load onto my back.

I get off the bed and use one of the towels that was laid out to wipe off my back. Daddy bear asks me if I wanted to get off, I was rock hard. He kneels infront front of me and starts sucking me off while he reaches up and plays with one of my nipples. I start to getting close and tell him Im about to cum, which to my disappointment he pulls off and strokes me till I blow a big load all over his neck and chest. 

They asked me if I wanted to shower, I declined and said Ill just take one when I get home, but told them I had a great time and said Id love to do it again, They replied " we were hoping you would say that" 

On the drive back to my place I could feel their seed leaking out of me and soaking the back of my basketball shorts.

I hope to get bred by them again soon ! 

Daddy bear of the duo I played with a few nights ago came to my apartment and bred me, then sucked me off till I came in his throat, last time he pulled off as I came, maybe cause his partner was present? he loved breeding my boy hole and this time he took my load down his throat. 

• Upvote 4

Went for a bike ride this afternoon and stopped by the wooded area on the edge of town where squirt listed some action. Damn if the woods weren’t full of hot men cruising the well worn paths. There are areas cut out of the tall shrubbery where guys connect. Hot! I followed a black dude in sweatpants who ducked into one of those private areas. By the time I reached him, he was striking through his pants. Fuck, the whole front of him was tented.

When I got in front of him, he pulled out a massive uncut cock. It was amazing—thick, long, and hard. He nodded for me to get on it, and I did. Tried to take the whole thing down my throat but couldn’t manage the entire length.

He started moaning and rocking, telling me to suck his cock. Fuck, yeah. Then he held my head down and reached back to my ass. He fingered my hole under my shorts and shoved them down. That left me gagging on his cock with my ass exposed in the cool air.

I couldn’t see the third guy who approached, but I could see his hairy shins as I was held face down on the black dude’s cock. The other guy touched my hole. I flinched cuz I wasn’t expecting that. I heard the black dude say, “go for it, he’s got work to do.” Next thing I knew the third guy spit on my ass and put his cock against my crack. The black dude pushed my down and growled, “take that cock, bitch.”

The guy with hairy legs lubed my crack and slid inside me, pumping hard while I was getting face fucked. It all happened so quick. The black dude pumped a huge load down my throat, still holding my head down, so there was nothing to do but swallow his thick seed. 

The other guy kept pumping hard and deep and bred my hole. He was still rocking as his breathing returned to normal.

They high fived, zipped up, and left me with shorts around my ankles, cum running down my leg, and my jaw aching from a huge black cock and a belly full of cum.

I love summer in the city!

Edited by cumbro
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 6

Just got home from my favorite bathouse in Indy, got there about 2pm and for the most part was seeming to be a dull day until a very heavy black dude came into my room and began rubbing my thigh and ass. I was already laying on my back, so,I turned more toward him with my ass and fukhole exposed better, and he didn't hesitate about getting down to business.  He was a pretty heavy set guy, but very agile for his weight and was about average on the hung scale, but he sure knew what he wanted and how to work it.  After about 15min of moderate to hard fucking he let go and dumped a massive load of seed as deep as he could into my guts, and when he withdrew, some followed him out as it was so much that I couldn't clamp hard and fast enough to stop it. I hadn't noticed at first, but he had left the door to the room open and as soon as he finished and stepped out, there was another black guy that stepped in and began rubbing and fingering the cum back into me from the first guy.  I reached around and got a grip on his already half hard cock and it only took him about a minute to become full erect and ready to go. he was hung a bit better than the first, probably about an 8incher and about average girth, but he had no trouble getting in where he desired to go with all the lube left by the first guy !!  He went for about the same length of time, but was hitting pretty much bottom with every stroke and kept asking me if I wanted it deep and full.  Of course it's no choice with me, and kept egging him on to dump that load hard and deep and which he did and held in me for a long time until his last shake and shudder. I think the two of them were a team and the first was the lube man for the second one.

All in all wasn't the best day I've had there, but not the worst either by far. I came home with two massive loads in me and am still holding and hornier than ever before!! 

I hoped, that after my last post I could write about newer loads, but I wasn't successful. Next day a German guy wrote me to meet him for a quicky. I was walking almost half an hour in the heating, but for what. On the one hand it was really quicky, at least five minutes. On the other hand, he loaded to the condom. Last night (on Friday) the guy, I met first barebacked me, but he couldn't cum. So I left him with empty hole.

Maybe I felt it already before the trip, because I went to the sauna right before the weekend of my start. In the sauna I met smooth bearded guy. In the steam bath we were kissing, stroking and sucking eachother. Later it was continued in a room. While we we're sucking in 69, I realised, his body full shaved. His skin was bronze, full with tattoos, but soft and fine like a velvet. I licked all over his body. From his thumb to his armpit. I rimmed him long and deeply. Finally I gave him a deep throat. When he was rock hard I sat into his ick and began to ride. I rode him until I shot a huge load onto his chest. He finished it. Later I recognized the steam bath, he and two other guys were playing with eachother. I joined kissing, sucking. The guy who fucked me began to fuck one of the other guys, a big muscled bear. I started immediately suck the bear. As the guy pushed his dick deeply into the bear, pushed he his dick deeper into my throat. When the guy pulled out his dick, I bent over to suck him. The bear immediately pushed his dick in my hole. He fucked me till he loaded deep into me a huge load. 

After a short rest, I returned to the steam bath, where many guys were playing with eachother. I was on my knees soon. I was just sucking three dicks, when I realized the bear's hard cock next to me. I got it. I saw he was being fucked again. I stood up, turned over, bent, grabbed his tool and pushed into. As the last gut pushed the bear I was being pushed in the same. The third guy got faster and faster and so the bear too, till I heard he was cumming and the right time felt the bear's load in me. I cummed also. We began to cum in one minutes.  So before my trip I collected two loads successfully.

• Like 1

My bedroom about 20 minutes ago, after my partner went to work. Got on scruff, got messaged by a sexy guy close by, and got ass up for this total stranger. Took 25 minutes from saying hi to having his raw cockhead push into me. Pretty soon after this total stranger shot his semen in me. (And loudly — I’m sure the neighbors heard him yelling.) Still had the last of the 7 loads I took yesterday in me. Now I’m a cummy wreck and it’s only 9am.

Fucking slutty cumdump weekend and my partner has no idea what I do when he goes to work. Makes it even hotter. 

Edited by MascAssUpPDX
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, MascAssUpPDX said:

My bedroom about 20 minutes ago, after my partner went to work. Got on scruff, got messaged by a sexy guy close by, and got ass up for this total stranger. Took 25 minutes from saying hi to having his raw cockhead push into me. Pretty soon after this total stranger shot his semen in me. (And loudly — I’m sure the neighbors heard him yelling.) Still had the last of the 7 loads I took yesterday in me. Now I’m a cummy wreck and it’s only 9am.

Fucking slutty cumdump weekend and my partner has no idea what I do when he goes to work. Makes it even hotter. 

Yeah, isn't it so fucking hot when they have no clue? Good job, slut.

• Upvote 1