Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Reading through this forum has motivated me to push myself and become sluttier. Last weekend I had the sluttiest weekend on my life.

It started Thursday night, I met one of my regular fuckbuddy. He is a submissive Asian bottom. He fits perfectly the stereotype of Asian bottoms: very submissive, hungry for big black and white cocks, hairless asshole, bubble butt, and useless dicklet. You can watch part of the fuck on this video.

The next day, I met with another of my regular fuckbuddy in the afternoon. He is a twink blonde bottom with a smooth bubble butt. He is only 20 and I've been fucking for over a year. I love seeing his face when I tell him I'm about to cum. It is almost like a spiritual experience for him, knowing that I put my babies in him. He left with my cum inside. Part of the fuck is also on xtube. That same day on the night, I went for a horny date. This is the kind of dates I love, we had dinner together and talk to build a connection to have a sweaty and wonderful sex. I fucked him for more than 2 hours. We ended up on a bed of sweat, spit and semen. I totally destroyed his ass and filled him with my DNA.

Next morning on Saturday I woke up horny and logged on Grindr. I found a beautiful Brazilian bottom of only 22 years old. Since we met, we clicked right away.  We kissed a lot and started fucking with a condom (he was very insisting on that). But after a while of passionate fucking and kissing, he asked me the magic question: when was the last time I got tested? I told him the truth a month ago and everything negative (It is very important to be honest). And then he slided on my cock. It was like a poetic moment when he decided to trust me and remove all barriers between us. We stayed together for 4 hours. But I couldn't cum with him (he couldn't take my cock deep). So since he left, I went online on grindr again. I found a well known whore in New Zealand online and invited him over. In less than a hour since the handsome Brazilian boy left, I am fucking a new ass raw. I felt so powerful. I pounded balls deep this whore for over 30 minutes while he begs for my cum. I finally rewarded him with my cum. He left with it inside. And at night, I met with the same guy from the night before. Again, we had a wonderful passionate sex session, but this time a lot shorter (30-40 min). I left him pregnant with my babies.

Finally, Sunday morning  I was horny again. None of my regular were available, so I went to grindr. I found a cumdump nearby. I am not a fan of fucking cumdumps. High risk of std's and they only put their ass up without doing much more. But I was horny as fuck. I invited him over and fucked the hell out of him. I fucked him hard for being a cumdump whore and made him beg for my DNA. You can watch part of the fuck on this video.

This has been my sluttiest weekend in my life. I have never fucked so much in such a short period of time.  I fucked 7 guys.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 5

I don't want to complain, rather I continue my story with the Canadian guest. After swallowing the guy's cum in the corridor, we went to the video room, where three older guys layd. They were just stroking their cocks. My exotic friend made than excited. I met a guy one of them, sometimes he fucked me. Unfortunately he fucks always safe, but when my hole is hungry for fuck, I'm ready to make compromise. While we were playing eachother with my friend, I l let the older guy play with my ass. Later I pushed up my ass to show him I'm ready for fucking. He did his job. He fucked out my brain. At the end I was grabbing my friend's shoulder avoiding a fall, moaning loudly and shot a huge load everywhere. I needed a shower, unfortunately I missed my friend's fucking. But he was satisfied. We looked for a room, let the door open and were waiting for the guys. He layd on his stomach, so I licked his hole and fingered him. I loved his hole, and he loved my tongue and fingers in it.

Sometimes one or more guys came in, we were playing, jerking, I sucked them. Some of them cum onto us. I let the first load onto our body, and swallowed the rest. If my friend's body was getting covered with cum, e forced me to clean it. The place closed at 11pm, so we went to Coxx. It was disappointing for me, because was quite empty. Of course we could playing, I sucked some cocks, but there wasn't any cum. He wanted to go home, I went with him to his hotel. He was tired, so we left. I was horny as hell and unsatisfied. So just turned back, went back ti coxx direct to dark room. Pants off, immediately on my knees, long and deep hit from poppers and let happen what it must. I sucked and was sucked, when somebody, who had a big and tasty cock lifted me up, bent to the wall. I spread my legs, push out my ass. Fortunately he didn't use condom. He took it in, and fucked for only five minutes. Although it was quick, but he loaded deep inside me a huge load. At same time I send another to the wall. I was exhausted, so I left.  On the street I recognised, my cum on my leg, shoes, pants. It was funny.

Started off pride weekend right! Got a llad in me at a party. Jock that was horny and drunk and claimed he was straight. Fucked me in the back yard. Just got to where I'm staying and plugged. Going to sleep and get ready for Knoxville pride!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

On October 7, 2017 at 7:08 PM, nvanguy1 said:

My bf is out of town this weekend so a buddy who’s been wanted me to breed him for a few years came over.  We had a few drinks and then got naked in bed and got right to it.  He immediately started sucking me and I was stroking his long slender cut cock.  When he came to for air I switched positions with him, sucking his cock as deeply as I could.  After a few mins of playing I handed him the bottle of poppers and lubed up my cock while took some big sniffs.  Then I took a hit and slide my cock into his tight hole.  It felt good to finally fuck him because he’s been wanting it since we met 8 years ago.  I had his legs in the air and fucked him as long as I could.  I finally said I was gonna cum and asked him if he wanted my poz load.  He said yes so I let the 5 day built up load explode into him.  I was so turned on and hard I just kept fucking him.  Then we both drifted off to sleep.  This morning we woke up with morning wood and went at it again.  I told him I wanted to fuck him doggie style at the edge of the bed.  He eagerly complied and moved into position.  I stood behind him, as he took a whiff of poppers I lubed up and slid into his willing hole.  After a few mins of pounding I unloaded into him again.  A new cumdump is born!

I texted my bf all the details and he’s super jealous he couldn’t be there too!

I was extremely nervous to be bred for the first time.  Several times we had tried to fuck but timing never worked, even when we shared a bed on trips.  Wasted opportunity.  When I showed up to his place, I was super nervous.  When was he going to make a move?  We were watching a movie and I was so fucking horny, I really just wanted to suck his cock right there but I suggested he head to bed.  We crawled into bed and without missing a beat, I started to suck him.  I was worried he might decide not to take my breeding cherry.  But after sucking him he got between my legs, lubed up his cock, and started to slide into me bare.  It felt incredible.  We kissed and I could tell he almost came from the fact he was breeding a virgins ass for the first time.  He finally gave me his Poz load.  It was so hot and so much cum.  I was so horny, even after I came.  All I wanted was his cock and load in my ass again.  Something inside me told me I wanted his raw cock and Poz load again and again.  I had to patiently wait till the next morning when I was rewarded with another load.  I have only ever taken raw cock since.  He really did create a cumdump.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

On 6/19/2018 at 7:57 AM, Asiankten said:

He…told me to sit on it. I eased myself down and as soon as I made connection, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled. I slid all the way down screaming cause I wasn't expecting it.

He held me for a few until I could calm down. Then he started fucking me, I was about to pass out cause he was so big.

I love that he tricked you into thinking you were in control and then took you hard without warning. It was an ingenious demonstration of male power. It’s inspiring to think of him impaling your sweet, young body without mercy.

Last night close to three hour fuckathon with my oversexed military buddy (regular FB) with the big balls who I hadn't seen all week. Serious hole abuse and you could throw me out with the trash afterwards. Got three loads out of him in my ass and a last one oral (took some effort). My other regular FB wants to come over this afternoon (Sunday). Hope my hole can take it after last night ?

• Upvote 3

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Hooked up with this insanely hot 18 y/o shaggy haired redhead who's fucked me a few times already. Only know his first name (Cody) but he is a fuck machine with a nice uncut dick. He's never asked if I want him to wrap or my status, never asked his, he just gets to ramming. We fucked for about two hours until we were spent then cuddled for a bit...pumped four loads deep in me, first one I could feel. Love how he makes me beg for his cum, very verbal and kinky, loves different positions, loves that I take his loads. He let slip that he wishes his GF took him like that...hot that he's str8 or bi but loves fucking guys bare and loading their holes. He won't let me fuck him or swallow my cum but he's finally started sucking and jacking my cock and last night he let me jack off on his ass...was so turned on and horny I blasted a huge load on it which shocked him...he made me lick it and eat it off him and wound up tounguing and eating his ass, slipping some of my cum inside his hole as I did. Glad he's a horny fucker who wants to fuck me all the time and glad his GF doesn't put out enough. Love getting it from guys like him.

That is insanely hot!  Some of the roughest fucks i have taken have been from "straight" young jocks.  Not a care in the world for them, other than fucking any hole they can find  until they cum.  

I've been hesitant to add my cute little stories on here as the 'score' counts of others (on here) are typically so much higher. I'm fascinated by the veteran players in the bareback underground, shameless sluts whom I am trying to emulate! Relative novices like myself read the 'last load' stories and I wonder: "You did HOW many guys?"  "Is he for real?" How? Where? Well I'm not in New York and even my hot friend Gary in LA has a hard time rounding up action (guys who don't flake)  when I visit him. So how do you get TEN LOADS, in ONE DAY? With craigslist gone, one of the best tools (I never tried) is apparently gone. But I want all that and more: total PROMISCUOUS SEX, anon and lewd, all about THE SCORES!

But let me share my last load story for the newbies among us... (no love, no romance, don't worry, just RAW SEX)!!!! HARDCORE sex veterans, please skip reading and don't give me negative marks for not embellishing with missing raunchiness and OKAY YES I HAVE FUCKED 29 guys since April, lol

As the 50-shades of grey go, my slut uniform looks virtually snow-white (no source of pride, I promise you) A late poz-convert from being a negative serial monogamist top (mostly).  I have now willfully embraced the new reality and turned into a pragmatic poz slut, terms settled in a prenuptial with my much younger poz husband. He converted me, unknowingly! Well, my number was up! Anyway, we both gave each other LICENCE TO SCORE: condition - ALWAYS BAREBACK, NO PULLING OUT!    BUT...  If a fool should get 'clingy' (romantic) he gets THE AXE for future play, banished from the court, red card, stone-cold!

Well, maybe my popped cherry is at least OFF-WHITE, at least in comparison to my new sex sports-idols on here (those who I trust and talk to in private). I'm amazed and eager to meet some of them in Atlanta and whore my hubby out. Well anyway! I think there were plenty of hints given when I could have JOINED THE BB-SPORTS-TEAM YEARS AGO at the assorted pool-parties. Events sponsored by guys where I knew this BF and that guy is poz... but what does it mean? Are all of them guys poz? Do they ALL bb? Do they care? Should I care? Is it all DON'T ASK, DON'T TELL? There were hungry looks from strangers when my BF  (at the time) and I left early. "Hey you guys wanna stay? You guys wanna play?" 

I don't recall if there was ever a verbal invitation but I always backed out. For all I know, my (ex) BF went back at some point. I wasn't ready then! But this site has given me more NERVE and BALLS to do what in my wildest dreams I never thought I was capable of. Specifically BOTTOMING RAW for the sake of it! NSA! Chase for cock and cum like a stealthy hunter, always on the prowl, looking for clues and 'code in the language'... of WHO IS GAME!

I'm now SYSTEMATICALLY trying to hunt down some of the extra lewd players I recall meeting in the past. Like this guy Pete or whatever, who flashed me his GORGEOUS COCK  every chance he got, enticing me! I didn't bite! Him and a few others I used to think were TOO HOT TO HANDLE! Like I want to make up for lost time! I'm making progress.

As you all know, GRINDR is pathetic mine-field of wanna-be prima-donnas proudly declaring their DDF and last certification dates and 'safe-and-sane' whatever. Few openly express their preference for BB and even fewer admit to being in the POZ-TRIBE. Yes that's what it says 'what are your TRIBES'. Several of those who WERE or ARE openly poz are getting flak from the negative cruisers, NASTY messages, very hostile! "Why are you even on here, spreading your disease?" that sort of thing....

But then there is the 'GREY-ZONE' plenty of those who go bare despite the posted 'condoms-only' affiliation... I tried it last week, at a sex-party. Saw the dude's profile on grindr 50 feet away and read the details. 'SAFE SEX ONLY'. Well let's see what that means! I backed my prelubed ass on his raging hard-on and it slipped right in!. No rubbers, no formalities, no questions! And stone-cold sober too!

Then yesterday, FINALLY, I hooked up with one of those dudes (now hunting on grindr) one of those hotties I used to see at the presumed BAREBACK POZ POOL-PARTIES. One of those hungry faces in the pack of hunks with packed crotches whom I deemed TOO HOT to handle. Now, freshly poz-converted, I'm on a 'seek-and-destroy-my-ass' mission to take all the big, poz cocks I can scare up. ANY cock really, poz-preferred but my inhibitions have faded away. I saw he was on grindr (before when we talked we were both typically doing something like WORK) Well, the time was right: Saturday afternoon. Me: "ARE YOU FREE?" Him: "YES!" Me: "WANNA FUCK?" Him: "HELL YES!" No status questions asked, no talk of rubbers. In our early 'talks' he admitted I ALWAYS WANTED TO FUCK YOU when you came to Scott's house' (ten years ago). That was good enough for me! I gave the address, 30 minutes, he walks in!

Straight to bed-room: big crotch straining in his denims as usual, fat cock flops out, semi-hard. straight to action, now fully hard, despite the big size. Typically there is more ass-licking and all but I wanted, CRAVED that sketchy cock in me. I even used some lube, let him lay back on the bed. I impaled myself balls-deep to the point it hurt BUT I didn't flinch... I rode him slow, I rode him hard. That cock hit the back-wall and the prostrate and it was hungry for this dude I had lusted for YEARS AGO but wasn't ready to respond to. Now he was INSIDE ME, bareback, no questions asked, no talk of rubbers, just riding raw...

He held out for a long time, rock-hard and full eye-contact. I can do that! Anon and all that is cool too but he always wanted to fuck me... I felt that cock shoot cool gobs of jizz, pulsing and throbbing. Fucking A! No idea if he is poz or not! New protocol! Maybe he will tell me in passing some day. But while his dick was in me we discussed 'getting the old crew together' and visit Scot in Nashville. They always PLAY HARD there I'm told! This time I'm game! Bring my man and throw him into the pack of hungry wolves...

When I finally 'dismounted' his semi-hard cock flopped out like a rubbery dildo but my man-snatch clammed up to hold onto the prized semen. I saw him to the door in a most sportsman-like manner, to make sure no 'romantic ideas' were sprouting in his head! I held onto that cum like a proud member of the 'bb-poz-tribe',  one so 'secret' not even recognized by prudish grindr. 

I went right back to the open apps. Had a few messages. Hungry for more cock. It's like opening a bag of potato-chips... and 'sloppy seconds' are a hot commodity... bam! Scored another, the JUST GOT BRED clinched the deal! Dude came right over, ate my ass like a champ, tasting jizz of what he must presume to be a total stranger. He slipped his tool in with no resistance, despite the fact his cock was thick. My slut-hole had been properly rutted. CUM-LUBED! And dude came in like two minutes, as I told him HOW I rode the other guy: "like thief who robbed the bank!" He bucked and rutted, and that load was over the top... in the ass that is... but it was actually running down my leg as he was on his way out the door after completing his insemination! Never asked him for his name, but if he did I may have forgotten... 

I expect both to become part of my 'repeat player' team... maybe at the same time!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

On 6/22/2018 at 10:45 PM, lecheroxxl said:

Reading through this forum has motivated me to push myself and become sluttier. Last weekend I had the sluttiest weekend on my life.

It started Thursday night, I met one of my regular fuckbuddy. He is a submissive Asian bottom. He fits perfectly the stereotype of Asian bottoms: very submissive, hungry for big black and white cocks, hairless asshole, bubble butt, and useless dicklet. You can watch part of the fuck on this video.

The next day, I met with another of my regular fuckbuddy in the afternoon. He is a twink blonde bottom with a smooth bubble butt. He is only 20 and I've been fucking for over a year. I love seeing his face when I tell him I'm about to cum. It is almost like a spiritual experience for him, knowing that I put my babies in him. He left with my cum inside. Part of the fuck is also on xtube. That same day on the night, I went for a horny date. This is the kind of dates I love, we had dinner together and talk to build a connection to have a sweaty and wonderful sex. I fucked him for more than 2 hours. We ended up on a bed of sweat, spit and semen. I totally destroyed his ass and filled him with my DNA.

Next morning on Saturday I woke up horny and logged on Grindr. I found a beautiful Brazilian bottom of only 22 years old. Since we met, we clicked right away.  We kissed a lot and started fucking with a condom (he was very insisting on that). But after a while of passionate fucking and kissing, he asked me the magic question: when was the last time I got tested? I told him the truth a month ago and everything negative (It is very important to be honest). And then he slided on my cock. It was like a poetic moment when he decided to trust me and remove all barriers between us. We stayed together for 4 hours. But I couldn't cum with him (he couldn't take my cock deep). So since he left, I went online on grindr again. I found a well known whore in New Zealand online and invited him over. In less than a hour since the handsome Brazilian boy left, I am fucking a new ass raw. I felt so powerful. I pounded balls deep this whore for over 30 minutes while he begs for my cum. I finally rewarded him with my cum. He left with it inside. And at night, I met with the same guy from the night before. Again, we had a wonderful passionate sex session, but this time a lot shorter (30-40 min). I left him pregnant with my babies.

Finally, Sunday morning  I was horny again. None of my regular were available, so I went to grindr. I found a cumdump nearby. I am not a fan of fucking cumdumps. High risk of std's and they only put their ass up without doing much more. But I was horny as fuck. I invited him over and fucked the hell out of him. I fucked him hard for being a cumdump whore and made him beg for my DNA. You can watch part of the fuck on this video.

This has been my sluttiest weekend in my life. I have never fucked so much in such a short period of time.  I fucked 7 guys.

Fantastic vids, especially the one with the cumdump. Loved how you made do ATM. 

• Like 1

Guest BiCollegeBtm

Just hooked up with this married dude while his wife was out of town. Married men are on the top of my list. Nothing I love more than getting a nice load from a married man. This guy was slim about 6'2, hairy chest, nice full beard, and about 8c thick cock. He had me use Maximum Impact for the first time. Sprayed a bit into a rag and shoved it into my mouth while he was barebacking me, oh my god! I never had a popper high like that before. It got me past the point of not being able to take his raw cock anymore to just relax and let him fuck me as hard as he wanted to until he blew his load into my guys. It was amazing! I just bought a bottle for my Chicago trip in July. Renting a motel and going to try to get as much cock as I can. 

Just now , crusing site at pull in off country road.

A couple of cars so I pulled in,saw a couple of guys , one on his knees giving an enthusiastic blow job so a straight looking guy ( on his way to wifie?)

He cam in the bottom s mouth , and his pants were down , a dead giveaway that he wanted his ass played with at the very least.

The top scarpered and I took his place and shoved my dick in to the bottoms mouth,i reached behind and felt his ass and said wouldn’t you rather be fucked rather than sucked ?,he stood up and bent over and I spat some on my fingers and lubed him up the old fashioned way.

I stood behind and pushed in to him , he was a bit sore so I let him adjust before fucking him hard and long, came in him wiped my sick on his pants and headed back to my van.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3