Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Bored last night so I went on Grindr and was lucky enough to reconnect with a twink cumdump I have fucked before and wrote about here.  We exchanged hellos and realized we had hooked up before (he has been out of the area for a job), so I was happy when he said he would rather spend the night and fuck rather than just dump and run.  Fine by me.  He arrived and we wasted no time getting our clothes off and going at each other,  He just celebrated his 19th birthday and has a real daddy fetish (I suspect from having two lesbian moms, but who am I to judge or say).  We made out and mutually sucked each other; he was so horny he shot his first load in no time, which I gladly lapped up from his chest and cock.  He said he wanted to give his body to me and that I should mark him as mine.  Sure to his instructions I did and proceeded to give him a nice size hickey extremely visible on his neck.  It definitely won't be going away anytime soon.  He sucked me some more and rolled on top of me for me to suck him as he bounced on my cock.  I rolled him over, spread his cheeks and inserted my hard cock in his smooth hole.  I was too excited so it did not take long for me to flood his ass, I plopped out and he gleefully cleaned my cock.  We laid and talked and rested a bit and then went at it again.  I swallowed another two loads he jerked out and he took another hot load of mine.  We cuddled out cum covered bodies until early this morning when he awoke me by sucking my cock.  I could not help myself and quickly pushed his legs back and drive my cock in his hole.  I fucked him on his back, legs spread as he moaned loudly.  Not too long and I shot my third load in him.  He started to jerk off and I finished him off by sucking down the fourth load.  He told me he was home for several weeks between jobs.  I wasted no time in reminding him he was welcum anytime.  We made plans and will be hooking up again in another night.  I included a picture of him servicing my cock. Yummy!  :)

john and me.JPG

I have a truck driver regular, been fucking me for a few years. A big black truck driver. Sometimes I go months without seeing him but whenever he txts me or calls me he is coming to town I usually go pick him up and bring him back to my place for a night or two depending how long he can stay. It started with him fucking me in his cab every time. I was splitting with my wife of 8 yrs at that time and totally giving in to the dick! She was down in Florida on the beach with my mom at the time, and I thought it was HOT that while she was down at the beach where we used to vacation I was in a truckers cab parked at a big truck stop taking his dick on my back with my legs in the air. Fuck the beach and all that, I was being the lsut I wanted to be getting big black cock in a truck, I was the lucky one! Anyhow he eventually wanted to come back to my place. No when he comes in im his white boi road wife, I do his laundry and cook for him, service an take his cock an sleep with him til he goes back out on the road. He was in last night an bred my pussy good, on my back like he always likes it. I wouldnt trade being in bed with a man taking his cock like a good slut for anything!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Mo god its an active time for me. I just took another load, a white top who is also a cop, the only one I do I think. Rough an tuff white dude with tats like he was a convict himself, maybe he was. His cocl is also pierced serveral times on the underside, tho only one of those I take too. He always breeds me. He txted me on his way home from work so I just had him over. He fucked me outside on my porch by a the hot tub. I got on my knees on that wet wood an sucked him good like the whore I am, deep throating it the whole time. He bent me over the tub an slid it in real slow an nice then pounded me an bred me there, moanin an groanin as he loaded me up. I LUV taking a mans cum up my pussy! Next time he wants me to suck him in the tub an he will fuck me in it too. Yes Sir! His load is in me now as I write this

I just got a load about 15 minutes ago from a younger (early 20s) guy. Found him on grindr, profile with a girly slut, crossdressed, 600ft away. I get turned on by how femme guys can suddenly become dominant alphas when they start exploring my hole, and i was also intrigued by his suggestion of locations... we both live with family, so at home is difficult... but what if i joined him for a smoke break on his front porch (light off) and just started sucking his cock? I threw on some clothes, snuck the block down to his place, and could immediately tell that he might be femme in some contexts, but he was exponentially more masculine and dominant than i could ever possibly be. He told me to get on my knees and suck his dick... After a while, he told me to sit on his raw cock... which gave me too much control, so he shoved me down on all fours, slid his hard dick in, and then arched my back and pulled my head up next to his, and started to get really verbal the more he fucked... we were 15-20 feet away from the street, and we didn't even flinch when cars drove by... when he was ready to shoot, he forced me to demand his seed loud enough that if anyway happened to be walking by, they would know exactly what  kind of slut I was...

He blew a massive load. I walked around for a little bit, letting it leak out of me, trying to find another cock to fuck it in deeper. Alas, nothing yet.

Oh, and the kid told me he was saving my contact so he could fuck me in whatever risky, public, and really fucking hot ways he can think of.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yesterday I got fucked by 4 guys:

(1) 40yo toned dad bod thick cock.  He said he wanted to give it to me for 30 mins at least.  But once I backed my ass up into him, he bred me within 10 :)

(2) 55yo lean daddy who's been fucking me since college.  Loves to suck and is vers.  I pumped a load into him and told him if he waited a few mins, he could tag my ass with a hot Latino.  He fucked me a little but deliberately held off.

(3) 30 something yo latino guy.  Sexy as fuck, 6 pack, huge dick, doesn't speak much English, but is the sweetest guy.  He looks fwd to when I visit fam in NJ b/c that's when we can connect.  Him and #2 took turns fucking me and I got their loads.

(4) 35yo friend is my longest fwb.  He started fucking me when I was 18.  It's actually our 10 yr anniversary this month being fwbs.  Talk about love, loyalty, and respect.  I know he doesn't like fucking cummy hole so I washed them out.  Lots of foreplay, talking and then deep fucking.  We tried a new position where I was laying on my side with 1 leg on his shoulder.  He has a 9 inch dick and told me I'm his fav btm.  He was hitting me at such a good angle that we came at the same time.  

Another lovely visit to North NJ.  When I return back to Chelsea tonight, I have a hot twink otter waiting for me.  We've been talking on grindr for a while & met in person thrice.  He's super adorable and a sweetie.  I told him to clean his ass out and bring a toothbrush, because we are going to chill like besties, cuddle like bf's, and I'm gonna breed multiple loads into him.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Seems like I just posted not too long ago, but it's nice to be busy.  I finally was able to catch up with a hot 22 year old I met at the farmers market two weeks ago.  Yesterday afternoon he drove to my place and we had about two hours of making out and mutual oral.  He is quite the fun guy, and we were able to push a lot of each others boundaries, although we did not actually "do it".  Lots of making out, heavy petting, and some damn good oral.  He was leaking precum through his tighty whities when he arrived and my putting my mouth over it did not help any.  He reciprocated on me and I had a huge wet spot showing on my thong.  Needless to say we both shot our loads, licked them up and shared them.  We laid for a bit, then started over.  He was so horny he started to jerk off again and I decided to wait until he was almost there before I engulfed his cock head and swallowed every drop.  Like I said, no anal sex involved, but some damn fine oral which I was in the mood for.  We will make it "official" next weekend when he visits again and swap some loads everywhere.

Yesterday afternoon got quite a nice load. A guy I've been talking back and forth with on BBRT (either wrong timing or his place not available), finally said he was available. Older guy, about 61 (which I kinda like), decent body, 7" thick cock. Got to his place, he opened the door, pulled down his shorts while still in his apartment's entranceway  and said suck it! Seems I did a great job of sucking his cock and he was leaking alot of precum. While I was sucking I pulled off my shorts, stood up and started grinding my ass against his cock. He loved it and finally pushed his cock into my prelubed tight ass and started fucking me deep. After about 10 minutes he said, I do better in the bedroom, so off we go. I leaned against his bed, cock back inside me and fucked me slow, fast and very deep.

Eventually he grabbed my hips, pushed his sock inside me as deep as he could go,groaned and filled me with a huge load. He slowly pulled out and I could feel the cum running down my leg. (DO love that feeling). He leaned back against the wall so I slowly sucked and cleaned his cock. Had a glass of water, quick chit chat then I left. Hope to see him again, he shoots great loads!

• Upvote 1

Took a massive load last night. I contacted a tall hunky married top on A4A and he wanted to breed me.  It’s hard to host for both of us with wives around. Luckily, my wife went to be early so I had him come over and meet me in my RV I have parked a ways from the house. We wasted no time and got down to business. I sucked him hard. He was average length but nice and thick. Using just spit for lube, I bent over and he slowly drove his cock in. He fucked me for quite a while. Every now and then he’d pull out and I’d suck him to apply more spit. Love to taste my ass and his precum.  He shoved his cock back in and pounded me hard saying he’s getting close. I encouraged him to cum deep in my ass. I later found out he shot a massive load in me, possibly the biggest ive ever had. After he left, I used some of it to jack off, then went to bed in the RV (my wife and I don’t sleep together anymore).  Luckily, it stayed in all night and didn’t make a mess on the sheets. This morning I let some out and rubbed it all over my ass.  I did that a few times. I got up, made coffee, and sat outside. After a bit I got up and noticed a huge wet spot on my chair. I checked my ass and it was soaking wet with a huge wet spot in my shorts. I went to the bathroom and let the rest out in the bathtub and there was still a huge amount. I swear this guy came more  than the three loads I got a few days ago!  I hope we can get together regularly as he’s only a few miles away

in the last week, I got fucked by 10 guys and took 8 loads, a personal best.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

I spent this weekend loading up as much as I could. My total: 7anal, 4 oral. I hooked up with a friend that whored me out to his friends. Nothing like having a collar on, being a cum dump for guys I don't know.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Ok today's score was a simple ONE, not even one I had planned on. The original plan was for another guy to bring his (chub) buddy (not too bad, maybe 225 on a 6 foot frame) as they are all about 'HELL YEAH BAREBACK IS THE ONLY WAY' wanted a gang-bang, one step up for the one-on-one for the TEST-RIDE he requested a couple days ago. The moment he realized that RUBBERS were not in the equation, HE AND HIS CHUB BUDDY WERE ON! But he 'flaked again', not stage-fright this time but for a good reason... even sent me pictures of the frikking fire at the friend's house where he has been since 4 am this morning. Ok, so we will let that count. RAIN-CHECK!

But one who came through, was a dude I had hooked up before (ex-married with grown kids) popped up on grindr just gotten naked though and a said he had been 'jerking off all day'. So no load then. But today he was a mile away at the car-wash and told me he needs to drop a load because he 'hadn't closed on a scruff or grindr deal'. "GIMME 30 minutes!" I told him, still all sweaty from the gym and not complete with the... well... PREP work! But worked that awkward situation out quick. 'All clear! Ready for bottom duty!' Well to be honest, I felt rushed and pride myself for being squeaky clean. At ten am in the morning though I wasn't sure my luck would hold out for a hardcore session. But hey, sexually frustrated ex-married guy... that shouldn't take too long for him to get his nut and be on his way...  you know... PREDICTABLE like they fucked their wives for 25 years before the divorce!

Well in he walks, beaming and ready to play! "TO MY OFFICE!" I said and stripped naked on my way to the bedroom. I sucked on his semi-erect cock for about a good three minutes and he was ready to 'lock-and-load'. damn, my ass-cunt actually offered resistance! Not sure why! Maybe didn't go for the full LUSTING phase like I normally do and rushed the job? Well, POP, in the cock went and all the way in without me flinching. I rode him in a way that must have been new to him. You know: aggressive bottom-style. I could feel it hitting the BACK-WALL HARD but no complaints. Hit my prostrate hard which turned him on. But he wasn't very verbal, oh up-tight like I USED to be. Oh I forgot: it say he is TOP and ORAL not verbal! Better not get too lewd and scare him off. So back to 'traditional homo-sex for semi-novices! Fully engaged in BAREBACK SEX but by all means don't use the lingo to remind him of it. the debauchery and the 'chances' he might be taking... some married men (ex-married men) seem to prefer to be in charge so I let him call the shots. Do all the talking and the bitch just moans! I hate that shit!  "Face down, ass up, arch your back!" Okay, knock yourself out.... he pumped about five minutes max and then blew his nut. 'Hell yeah!' from me and a big smirk! Get gets up, towel! Rather conventionally, and ready to clean up and get on his way. Might as well. 

I have gotten jaded... that load in the ass was hot, but I was already thinking of my the ORIGINAL CREW OF TWO, craving multiple cocks for the day. SLUT-DUMPSTER dreams! Well, fuck, that damn fire!. Today was better though than yesterday. Isn't it weird how when we have had the best (uninhibited pigs) to play with, then the average and vanilla breedings are JUST OK? Good for the load-count as I had never TAKEN jizz from him before. But I'm already on the next cock fantasy. Not have him come back... unless he has an orgy at his condo like he wants said he wants. 2018 so far has been a BLOW-OUT YEAR! I hope my fuck-hole will VISUALLY attest to that!

I've been meaning to post in here before and I have a great story to share when I write it.

Went to a local cruising area tonight, arranged to meet someone there. He was there when I arrived and I went in the woods to meet him.

We started kissing then I got down to sucking his cock. Bigger than in the pic I'd seen, smooth uncut. Just how I like them. Deep throat the lot when another guy turns up. So I take first guy and start sucking new arrival. Then I got them to swap. Another guy arrived I sucked him a bit as my "date" fucked guy number 2 and he fucked 2nd guy. My "date" fucked me again. We were bred at same time.

I had a break then the 2nd guy fucked and bred me after. So 2 cocks, 2 loads. 

• Upvote 1

This weekend was a bit of an anomaly for me. I don't generally get the opportunity to fuck around much but I was alone for the weekend. Got a hold of 4 different asses and bred 2 of them

Ass 1 (Friday night) Married guy. He hadn't been screwed in a year and it showed. He was tight as hell and it felt good. I need to work on him to make him let out the joyous noises he was muffling into the pillow. I want a noisy fuck bottom. He went home to his wifey with a load in his guts and wanting more

Ass 2 (Saturday afternoon) On the way up to camp, stopped at a rest stop. A 70 year old guy followed me into the woods, popped out his teeth and started sucking like his life depended on it. I told him to bend over. He was nervous since it was without  lube. I told him he gave me plenty. He rubbed some spit on his hand and rubbed it in his crack. Fucked him over a boulder in te woods not far from cars passing along the highway. I told him that they'd be shocked to see a grandpa cumdump moaning like a bitch in heat. He was begging for cum, so I blasted in his guts and told him to suck me clean. He did and left with a brown ring around his lips.

Ass 3 (Saturday night) A buddy of mine was horned up and swung by camp. He'd blown three guys at a bookstore and wanted some of my cock. I didn't have lube so I had to use shampoo. No amount of spit was going to open him up. Slow fucked him for a while. We both knew I wasn't going to cum which is fine with both of us. I did work on opening his ass up for a fist with just the shampoo and him snorting poppers. He took 90 percent of my hand.

Ass 4 (Sunday night) A married slave of mine came over. Our schedules haven't always meshed but when they do, sparks fly. He's got one of the most responsive asses I've ever had the pleasure to screw. I twisted his tits, used my belt on his ass and laughed as his pathetic caged dicklet. He and wifey don't have sex any more so Itook advantage of that to lock him up. He wears it under his suit and tie at work. I fucked him for close to an hour. Again no load for his ass but he must've had 4-5 butt orgasms taking my dick. He was begging me to stop cause his mind was overwhelmed. We went out to dinner and when he dropped me off I reminded him that he forgot his white tee in there. So I twisted his tits and he bent over again. Not even spit for lube that time but a whole hell of a lot of begging.

• Upvote 4

Sunday afternoon,

I had the horn and spent time visiting a nearby cruising site , lots of time wasters sitting in their cars on their mobiles - Grr

Decided to go home , but saw a previous fuck (tennis player , thighs like tree trucks , looks 101% top , how looks can be deceiving )was online 15 miles away.

Messaged him , he had already got 3 loads in him.

We arranged to meet at a lay-by , as I was driving there he messaged to say that he had just taken another load whilst waiting - just my type of cumdump.

Got there and walled in to a well worn wooded area he pulled down his tracksuit bottoms (my favourite clothing on a bottom with a firm ass) , I saw it was wet with cum where he had leaked the previous loads.

He bent over to suck me , i put a couple of fingers in him , loose as fuck as he had just been fucked.

I guided him to a near by tree truck (where he had his last fuck) and went in hime in 1 push , he moaned appreciatively.

I told him he was a slut for taking random guys  loads and he complimented me on the thickness of my cock.

I put a big load in him then watched as he farted out a handful of cum from me and my predecessors. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

So I just had a wonderful hour of fucking with 3 loads from a young guy with a nice uncut BBC that just kept pounding my hole. Laying here thinking about how nice and sloppy my hole feels with the 3 loads keeping things lubricated. ?

I’m hoping to get a repeat fuck in the morning. 

• Like 3