Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Several loads this weekend, including one from a teacher at my old school. That's two former teachers I've taken loads from. This guy said he "always knew you'd have a great ass". We've swapped numbers. 

Heading to a new sauna tomorrow evening. Love visiting new saunas. You never know what you'll get. Likely to be an any load session.

Edited by ridemehard
  • Upvote 1

Last weekend this insanely hot guy from London was in town visiting.  He's a top, but I'm more top too, and he wanted to bottom for me.  We got a hotel room together so we could fuck all night, but I had to leave early.  I gave him 4 loads before midnight.  He just kept making me so hard, and then sitting on my cock till I burst.  He's coming back again, and the best part is now he wants me to fuck him and then find a bunch of strangers to breed him too! Can't wait till next time!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

And with that another two loads

Got a text about an hour ago from a reg top asking if I was free for a quick breeding. Immediately said yes and door would be open. He arrives, heads to my bedroom, unzips and gets to it pretty much straight away. He didn't last long, maybe 3 minutes. Zipped up, said thanks and left. My buddy/partner comes in 5 minutes later and asked if I'd been loaded. I said yeah. He then plays with my cumhole for a minute before shoving his cock in. Loads me. He then says goodnight and heads to his room.

I love it!

• Like 2

Yesterday started with a nice hard pounding from a regular that texted that he needed a hole. I was blindfolded and ass up when he walked in the front door. Left a nice load in me. Then I went downtown to meet a couple who met me naked and hard at the door. Went out back where both of them and another guy gave me 4 loads.  We were sweating from the effort and the heat of the sun when they finished. Cum was dripping down over my balls as I cleaned them all off and then got dressed. Being the horny cum slut I am I went to a nearby bookstore, got naked in a room and slid a few dollars in the slot. Left the door slightly open so guys could look in and it wasn't long before I was sucking a nice hard black cock.  When he felt the cum in my ass he turned me around and slowly slid into me. He wasn't quiet as he moaned and told me how he was going to leave his baby juice in my ass and that attracted other guys into the room. I left a few hours later after having gotten 8 loads in my ass and 2 down my throat. An hour later I went to a friend's place where he was having a July 4th bbq and pool party. He saw the cum stain in my pants and slid a hand down the back to finger my hole. I groped him and felt him get hard as he asked how many loads I had. At his command I stripped naked and he bent me over the sofa and proceeded to pound my ass right then and there. As he pulled out he told the other guys there I was a slut hole that needed to be used and I had another cock in me in seconds. Spent the rest of the evening being the party whore for any drunk guy that was horny and wanted to unload.  All in all it was a fantastic 4th for this cock whore!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

Got a response from a younger hunky son on grdr.  He was horny and wanted daddy seed.  I went to his hotel and was rock hard in an instant.  He was 5'8 165 br/br hairy chest and moustache and beard.  He was a beautiful cub guy and I was so turned on.  He met me at the door with only his shorts on.  OMG that beautiful hairy body and handsome face. 

"Hi DAD"  he said with a big grin.  What a smile.  We were both hard and started to kiss.  Great kisser too. It gets me so fucking horned up with a hot tongue dancing around on mine. We dropped out clothes and worked our way to the bed.  I pushed him down and was on him sucking his dick and his nipples and kissing him.  He was moaning and groaning in pure pleasure.  I turned him over and his ass cheeks looked so hot.  I pushed my face in there and rim his hole and played with his ass for awhile.  He was writhing in pleasure.  My dick was dripping and I got on top of him and slid my cock between his ass cheeks.  Rubbing my cock against his hole so wet with my spit.  I pushed inside and hit home. I fucked and fucked and fucked. It felt so good inside him.  I shot my load deep inside but kept fucking and fucking and shot a second one. 

We fucked for a couple hours and I ended up giving him 4 loads that night.  We kissed and sucked and fucked.  At the end he got on top and coaxed my dick up his ass. He used my cock good and jacked off a huge load.  I told him i wanted to see him again but he said he lived down south and wasn't sure when he would return.  Damn, just my luck..oh well at least I shared some cum with him and left him loaded.  I still get hard when thinking about him.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Was feeling slutty on Tuesday night so I went out to my regular ABS -- Peeps Too -- after work. I did get to worship a perfect cock for about a half-hour, got a huge load down my throat from another cock, and then got fucked (with a condom, damn it) by a top who -- when he was getting ready to come -- stripped it off, turned to another glory hole, and gave a different cocksucker his load.

I believe the initials are SMH.

I went to our other local ABS -- Mr. Peeps -- and managed to get another cock in my mouth raw for a bit, then he wanted to fuck me ... again, with a condom. Ugh. He couldn't stay hard, and wanted me to suck him with a condom, so I pulled away and stood there while he fidgeted and then left.

The next guy who walked by looked at me and said "ugh, no fucking way. Just leave," then walked out of the booth; however, the next guy looked through the hole and asked me to get a room with him. He looked familiar, and when I came out of my room I saw that he was a top I'd played with the last time I was there.

I went to the corner booth and fed the machine, and then he came in and locked the door and told me to strip.

Yes sir!

I got down to my shorts and he yanked me to him so I could chew and play with his nipples, then told me to strip the rest of the way. Once I did, he turned me around and shoved his cock into me and started fucking. Every now and then he'd pull out, spin me around, and have me worship his nipples, lick his neck, or -- as he put it -- get his cock wet.

We went through some different positions, half of which made us laugh when we would trip over each other or slam into the chair or wall, but he finally pushed me flat onto the floor and dumped a huge load in me, then pulled me up and told me to kiss him. I alternated between kissing him and playing with his nipples, and the whole time he was stroking me and telling me I wasn't allowed to come. He wound up leaving an ENORMOUS hickey on my neck and told me he was marking me, then turned me around and dumped a second load in my ass.

We got dressed, and this time around exchanged names and phone numbers. He said he'd text me the next time he was feeling horny, or I should text him the next time I've got the time to be slutty, because he wants to try for three.

I kept his loads in as long as I could, but they eventually oozed out and between my shorts and my towel, it was a puddle more than twice the size he had me leaving on my kitchen floor the last time. I took video of it, but it didn't come out the way I expected. (Then, too, I didn't like the way my ass looked. Body positivity, eh?)

But yeah, we're hooking up again soon, I can feel it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Apparently the "hooking up again soon" I mentioned was sooner than I thought.

My (I guess) new fuckbuddy texted me this afternoon and told me to clean out and meet him after work. I keep an enema bulb in my gym bag, and I hadn't really eaten anything today, so I sluiced on my lunch break, my afternoon break, and right after work, then met him at Peeps.

Damn, can that man fuck.

I walked out of there with another huge load in my ass, and a "suggestion" that we hook up again Sunday evening.

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, rawloadstaken said:

Apparently the "hooking up again soon" I mentioned was sooner than I thought.

My (I guess) new fuckbuddy texted me this afternoon and told me to clean out and meet him after work. I keep an enema bulb in my gym bag, and I hadn't really eaten anything today, so I sluiced on my lunch break, my afternoon break, and right after work, then met him at Peeps.

Damn, can that man fuck.

I walked out of there with another huge load in my ass, and a "suggestion" that we hook up again Sunday evening.

“Sluice” is a perfect word for washing out your cunt. Thank you for expanding my vocabulary.

I am not in Budapest, but on our summer house  40 kms from Budapest. Hungary is a wierd country, life including gay life is in the capital. Small country, 40 km is a distance LoL. It means also it is difficult to find gay dates. Thanks god, there is a nudist beach with a large gay cruising area. On weekends you can find sex opportunities. I was there, but the others chose rather the sunbath. After some hours I decided to go home. Then a thirty something cub fully dressed went to the cruising area. All the others including me were fully naked. When I foun hom, looked deep into his eyes, grabbed my cock and went ahead into the forrest. He followed me. I let him go, he went deep knto tje forrest. When I met him, he oulled his cock out. It was cut (in Hungary is not typical), not too long  but thick and semi hard. Although he was shy, but after a short jerking he pushed me onto my knees. I began to suck, but soon he started to fuck my throat. I begged to fuck me, but he didn’t want it. Some other guys went to us, they stroked us and jerked off. When they left, he gave me a hard throat fuck. It was only one moment pause, when he asked me where he could cum. I answered of course into my throat. After a short time he grabbed my head and pushed his cock deep into my throat. He pumped in me huge hot load. It was extremely lot I could hardly swallow it. I shot a huge load, and I was satisfied for some hours. 

• Like 1

Houston I 45 N bookstore just now... Writing this from my phone.

I'm 420 stoned and this is my first time to take a raw cock anonymous. I'm blond  6' 190 lb muscular and 48 yo. The dude who nutted in me was a 5'6 Mexican with an Astros cap and about 25yo. Nice cut 7" proud cock. We traded blow jobs but he told me to arch my back and held my head down on his dick. He sat on the bench turned me around and I eased his dick head around my pussy and said don't go in. the fucker handed me some jungle juice and rubbed his cock tip around my ass cheeks. I took a double hit.  He said " ur pussy feels  good"Right when he  said it  he held my shoulders he slammed his cock in and slapped the back of my head hard. Then pushed it onto the side wall and rested all hiis weight so I couldn't move my head. He turned me around  pumped hard and I know he tore my hole because it stings bad. I'm letting the dripping Cum from my cunt fall in my hand and I'm licking my Palm  ther is some pink color.. I need more.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

My last load tonight was fucking hot... This top had been wanting to play for quite a while, but for a variety of reasons, it never seemed to work out. But I'll be making him a priority from now on! He had me meet him at a cemetery near both our places. We met in a clearing near a service building. I figured we would tuck in and fuck behind the building, but we staying in the clearing, he bent me over the bench in the middle of it, and started eating out my cummy hole while getting really loudly verbal about what a total bottom cumwhore I was, and then he suddenly stood up and rammed his big hard dick into me, and just pounded my ass until he couldn't put it off any longer... Instead of a rushed, silent fuck out in public, we had a nice loud, long fuck right out in the open, within spitting distance of two roads with fairly constant traffic. The longer he fucked me, the wetter my hole got, between previous loads leaking out, and his precum filling my hole... and when he finally shot his load it was massive...... i walked home from the graveyard with cum just seeping down leg/through the gym shorts i was wearing.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

3 way. One was an older dad type, 50s. The second was a guy a little older than me. They stated by stripping me naked and took time to touch and look at every inch of my body. They then moved me to the bad and positioned me doggy style and examined my boi pussy.

As they probed with their fingers, I was missing and shaking my ass to try to get them to enter. Then I felt it, one of them, I wasn't sure, undid his pants and spat on me. I then felt a good sized head push into me. I stated to gasp when another dick popped into my mouth.

After 10 min or so, they switched. Apparently I had been sucking the younger of the two. And his dick was just as thick as the older. They began to get more and more rough at the night went on. I ended up with my head in the floor, ass on the bed and the two of them taking turns using my ass.

We spent close to 3 hours before the older guy finally shot a good sized loss up into me. The younger took the opportunity to eat some of it out and feed it to me. He then to point and used the rest as lube and fucked his load deep into my gut. After I had cleaned their dicks off, they threw my out. I barely had my jock put on and I thought that was one of the hottest things.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

It was last night in Las Vegas at the Hawks Gym. My husband and I went around 9 pm and it seemed crowded. I immediately ran into a white guy with long blond hair and he invited me to his room. I bent over the bed and he plowed right into me. After a few minor he had me get on all fours and he fucked me deep and hard. He said he was close and I told to cum in my ass! He got immediately turned on and pounded harder and shot elegant felt like gallons of cum. He kept his cock in me for a bit to make sure it was all in there deep. 

Layer that night when we got home, my husband and I lay naked and I told him I had a butt full of cum. He turned me around and shoved it right into me! He told me he could feel the guys load in me and he was going to fuck it out of me! He pounded me long and hard until he  couldn’t hold it any longer and blasted my hole with his cum. As he came down off his orgasm he kept his cock deep in my ass to make sure I wouldn’t lose one single drop. While his cock was still in me I could feel it pulsate. While keeping his cock lodged in my ass I managed to lay on my back and started to jack my cock. I let go with the most intense orgasm of the night! I was completely satisfied! 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

My last 26 loads all arrived last night. 17 in the sling at Cumunion in Denver at the Denver Swim Club. I had already taken 6 loads at 6 loads at the adult arcade. 3 of my friends and I all attended Cumunion. We arrived just before midnight, after our stop at the arcade.

I headed directly for the sling room. I laid back, hooked my ankles through the stirrups, and laid back. Not need for lube, as my hole was leaking cum already.

My first cock arrived about 5 minutes later. He started by checking my hole for lube. Satisfied, he plunged in balls deep and began pounding me. The harder he fucked me, the more I encouraged him. I could feel him losing his rythym and knew he was about to cum. I screamed for him to cum inside and clamped down on him as his orgasm subsided. When he went soft, I thanked him and asked him to tell anyone he talked to that I would be there until morning and they were welcome to fuck me and do anything else that turned them on. Over the next 4 hours there was a steady parade of tops. Most simply fucked and moved on. But several took the time to work my nipples, squeeze my balls or spank me. 

There was one who pissed in me and then fucked me, and another who pissed on me. Several used my mouth while they waited their turn to fuck me. I was lucky enough to suck several cocks after they fucked me. 

By 4, the line had died down, so I headed for the shower. I was wobbly from the time in the sling, but made it to the shower. After a quick rinse I headed down the hall to look for my friends. I had told everyone who fucked me that anyone there by was be welcome to fuck me as long as they shot their loads in my ass. 

I didn't have to wait long for that to happen. As I passed an open door the young Asian guy inside grabbed my arm and pulled me in. He pushed me by down to my knees over the edge of the bed and slammed into me without a word. As he banged my hole, I heard a voice from the hall say, "next." The Asian guy came pretty quickly and said, "this worthless slut is all yours."

As the Asian guy pulled out of my now overflowing fuck hole, another cock slid in. He fucked my long and hard, continually telling me what a slut I am. Finally, he added his load to the bar rest.

Exhausted, I wandered unsteadily in search of my friends. But the guy at the end of the hall pulled me into his room and fucked spanked and abused me for about 20 minutes, telling me that he was going to seed my cunt and he expected a thank you. I did exactly that, telling him how grateful I was that he shot his load in my hole.

Finally, I decided to go have a smoke and then find my friends. I grabbed smokes from my locker and went out to the smoking room, leaking cum down both legs. Surprisingly, all 3 of my friends were there. I asked why they were not inside. With a smile, one of them said that there was no point being inside because some cumdump in the sling had hogged all the cum and all the tops we're be spent.

It was a great night. I hope I have as much luck at Orgy Night at Buddies tonight in Colorado Springs. If any of the tops that were kind enough to cum in me in Denver are reading this, please feel free to come down to Buddies and fuck me again. You can invite anyone else you like. No need for introductions. If you see me, just do what you like. I'll be in the sling if possible, but wherever I am, you can fuck me on the spot. 

Thanks to all of you for cumming.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Last load received and given was at the pleasure arcade in Denver, was walking by a glory hole and his huge black dick was just hanging through the hole, so I lifted his meat and took his load while another patron was taking mine at the same time.

• Like 1