Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last night at the video store near my job I busted a heavy load in this Hispanic guy he was real tight so I opened his ass up with my dildoe that I have in my backpack so I could get deep in there to drop my nut

• Like 1

Been really lucky lately swallowing multi loads.  This week I’ve had 5 and it’s onky wed I have one regular married guy that has come to my house almost every day after work.. today I pulled up and he made himself at home under my carport and walks in  when I walk in and didn’t even give me time to get undressed before he had me on my knees sucking his load out. He pretty much expects it.. my neibor thinks he’s my cousin lol.. the two previous nights I had two anon loads and two loads from two other regulars.. I went from no regulars to three. I believe it’s from the closing of Craig’s list all are from other sites like a for a , EXct

Good time tonight! This young haitian bull that lives near me was on Scruff. He's hard to pin down, but tonight he was up to hang. We chatted a while, had some bourbon, and he bred me hard and good. He likes to tease, couple thrusts, pull out add some more spit, stroke himself a few seconds while fingering my hole, more spit, shove in and pound. Love the way he fucks me, see why he's popular. Hoping to see him again sooner than later.

• Like 2

Sorry if this is a bit long, I needed to share...

Today I was working out of the office.  At lunchtime I parked under a tree beside the river at a local beat.  There's a cycle/foot path running from the carpark along the river bank.  About 50m along there's a public toilet and utilities building for a nearby sports field - many a good time has been had here.  Today the cycleway was quite busy but I stayed in the car, working on my laptop and checking Grindr & Squirt on my phone.  Not much showing up.

Sometime after 1pm I noticed a ute pull into the parking area and a solid, 40-ish tradey type got out and wandered down the path.  I saw him go into the gents toilet but I had to finish an email before I could react.  He came out and stood leaning against the railing looking across the river.  I needed to pee so made my way down the path past him and into the toilet, which has a 2-man urinal and a large cubical with lockable door.  I went into the cubical and left the door open.  I started to pee but noticed someone come in and hover outside the door.  I suppressed the stream of piss and half turned to the door so he could see me fondling my cock.  Of course it was the tradey and he needed no further invitation, entering and locking the door.  He already had his large, floppy cut cock hanging out of his fly so I immediately leaned over and took it into my mouth.  It quickly started to harden and I sucked it into my throat.  He opened his jeans and pulled his balls out - no underpants - and motioned for me to suck them, which he clearly enjoyed.  I went down on my knees and back on his cock. He pulled my head onto his now solid 7" member, forcing me to take it right down my throat then fucking my face.  I had to pull away to take a breath, then a huff of poppers before he pulled me back onto his swollen member and again throat-fucked me with small rapid hip movements.  He gave me another breather, wanking his shaft with just the head in my mouth, then more insistent thrusting into my mouth and suddenly I was almost choking on his load.  I kept sucking his softening cock for almost a minute before he withdrew, zipped up and walked out with me following right behind.  There was someone standing at the urinal.

I went out and leaned on the rail, savouring the taste of cum but watching the toilet doorway.  A guy in shorts came out, gave me the eye and walked around the side of the building into an alcove.  I walked past the alcove entrance and saw him fondling his crotch and popping his cock out the left leg of his shorts, so I joined him.  It was a risky location as anyone passing would see us, but it was on the opposite side from the pathway, facing away from the river.  I could feel my cock leaking precum into my jeans and pulled it out for him.  "Nice cock mate" as he dropped to his haunches and began to suck me, while wanking his rapidly hardening member.  He only lasted a minute or so before squeezing out a few spots of cum which spattered the concrete. We walked off in different directions around the building and I went back to my car.

I had a short teleconference at 2:30 and a followup email, during which I lost track of who was around.  I needed to finish my pee and get going to my next appointment so I walked back down to the toilets, passing a man in casual business attire sitting on a bench overlooking the river, working his phone.  I stood at the urinal but before I could relieve myself business man walks in and stands beside me.  I guess he was about 30, Clarke Kent glasses, tall and solidly built but in good shape.  His intent was clear - his thick uncut cock was already hard and he half turned towards me.  I leaned over and took his slightly curved 7 inches into my mouth. It was quite thick around the base, an impressive unit. I felt his hand on my arse for a moment as I worked my tongue under his foreskin.  He moaned slightly as I worked the skin back to expose and caress his knob with my mouth.  I stood up to unbuckle my belt and free my throbbing hardon. 

He motioned for us to go into the cubical - very promising.  Once inside I locked the door and went back down on his cock. Once again I felt his fingers pushing at my arse through my jeans.  I pulled them down and he fingered my hole as I continued to suck.  My arse was clean but not lubed, yet very soon he turned me to face the wall and slowly but insistently pushed his cock into me, with only my residual saliva for lubricant.  I didn't have a chance to spit on my fingers to slick my hole but I did manage to grab a sniff of my poppers as he forced himself right into me and began to fuck.  Most of the movement was due to the skin sliding over his shaft.  Sometimes he grabbed my hips for greater traction and I had to brace myself against the brick wall with both hands, but occasionally managed to reach between my legs and fondle his nuts, pushed right up aginst my butt cheeks.  Fucking fantastic!  He upped the pace a bit and wrapped his hand around my throat.  I groaned in pleasure, then someone came into the outer room and used the handbasin.  He stayed  inside me but slowed right down.  The washer left and he resumed thrusting into me.  I took another hit of poppers and was pushing back on him. By now he was working a good rhythm and each stroke made a slapping noise.  Someone else came in - he backed off a bit but we were still making some noise.  My hands were getting cold from the brickwork but I couldn't resist feeling those warm chunky balls again.  Again he upped the pace and grasped my throat which was another turn on for me.  He was panting and thrusting harder, then stopped and pulled out slowly and slapped his cock against my cheeks.  I thought we were done but he pushed back inside, picked up the rhythm and again grabbed my throat, this time grunting and breathing heavier, ramming all the way in.  He held me there for a moment then pulled out, wiped his cock on my cheeks and back and pulled up his pants.  He kissed me on the lips then left.  I stayed in the cubical, feeling my hole which was only slightly moist and a bit sore.  Did he cum or not?  I went back to the car and drove about 10 mins to my next appointment.  As I left the carpark I saw him going into the toilet block on the other side of the beat...WTF?  

I ducked into the gents at my destination and slid a spit-slicked finger in my arse deep as I could. Sure enough I found blobs of thick, sticky semen - tasted good too.  Not a huge load but VERY satisfying.  It's still inside as I write this...

Edited by h2d2
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Nice BBC guy from the hood came over, see him about once every other year, said he wanted me to suck him off. His balls were sweaty and yummy, his cock is at least 9" long. I'm worshipping his balls, cleaning the sweat off of them when he asks to see my ass. I turn around bend over, and he pushes into me. Fucks me about a minute and loads me up. Hot! Working on a safer only gone bare guy to come over and add his to the mix. Probably gonna forget the load is up there 

• Like 1

So the guy I was talking about coming over (mr Safer Only that finally went bare) came by and pounded a load into my ass. This guy has a beercan thick cock and damn did it feel good. I don't know who has the bigger dick, guy 1 or 2. One isn't quite as thick but is definitely longer. Guy two is definitely thick, and when he was lying in the bed I realized his cock is pretty damned long too. 

My ass is nice and squishy now!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Last night stop by the video store near Little Neck. As soon as I went in one guy approached me but not exactly what I was looking for. Deeper inside someone was in a booth and I peeked in, jackpot! This older thin daddy type stroking his dick. He noticed that I was watching and he started to feed me his dick and then his balls.

He was enjoying how I was working him , I could hear him moaning and shaft would swell up. Then he pulled out of my mouth and bent down to look at  me, by that time I was all worked up from the combination of poppers and hunger for dick I was literally panting like a bitch in heat. He must've liked what he saw because he got close to hole close enough we started kissing.

I was ready to burst but we spent at least ten minutes exploring each other's mouths through this gloryhole . I stepped out because it was getting late but he stepped out too and grabbed my waist and I nearly went weak at the knees. He felt me up while pressing his hard on up against me. If he said right then and there that I should go home with I think I would've. He continued to feel me up till I literally creamed in my pants my nuts just emptied themselves I felt a little mortified and a lot embarrassed by this weak display that I rushed out for my car

Been a while since I posted...  I have been only modestly slutty... but tonight was GREAT   I took two loads from a sexy trans pro... she was well hung and loved to open me up.  shot deep inside me   then shoved it right in my mouth... she got hard again and didnt even ask   just slammed into my wet ass and came shortly after that.  She was done... but I wasnt

went to a book store and took a load from a nice size white cock thru a gloryhole.   

home now and feeling squishy... hunting BBRT for more

• Like 1

A week ago I met a guy at a sex party with one of the biggest and thickest dicks I had seen in recent years. I mentioned him in one of the other threads about top's frustrations. Even after I had been fucked by someone else it took a while before I could take all of him. He fucked me several times at the party but didn't give me his load until after he gave me a lift home and had a private session. We chatted since then and last night he came over. 

This time it was just him and me and I didn't have someone to open me up first. It was again a bit of a struggle but to my own surprise it didn't take too long before he was in balls deep but my hole was absolutely stretched to the limit. He had said he usually is a "one shot guy" and he is done after he cums so he loves to fuck as long as possible, with breaks to prevent him from cumming too quickly. And he did. Hitting my prostate continuously he made me cum in minutes. After several breaks he finally delivered. We chatted afterwards and I started sucking him and cleaning his dick. He got hard again. Said that almost never happens. Round two it took longer for him to cum again but my hole loved taking him there and he managed to give me my 2nd orgasm in the process. It's been hours since he left but even after sleep my sore hole still feels like it's stretched. I'm hoping he will become a regular. I have two other fuckbuds and one of them keeps me fairly busy but this guy's oversized dick is so delicious. Such a slut! ?

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, NLbear said:

A week ago I met a guy at a sex party with one of the biggest and thickest dicks I had seen in recent years. I mentioned him in one of the other threads about top's frustrations. Even after I had been fucked by someone else it took a while before I could take all of him. He fucked me several times at the party but didn't give me his load until after he gave me a lift home and had a private session. We chatted since then and last night he came over. 

This time it was just him and me and I didn't have someone to open me up first. It was again a bit of a struggle but to my own surprise it didn't take too long before he was in balls deep but my hole was absolutely stretched to the limit. He had said he usually is a "one shot guy" and he is done after he cums so he loves to fuck as long as possible, with breaks to prevent him from cumming too quickly. And he did. Hitting my prostate continuously he made me cum in minutes. After several breaks he finally delivered. We chatted afterwards and I started sucking him and cleaning his dick. He got hard again. Said that almost never happens. Round two it took longer for him to cum again but my hole loved taking him there and he managed to give me my 2nd orgasm in the process. It's been hours since he left but even after sleep my sore hole still feels like it's stretched. I'm hoping he will become a regular. I have two other fuckbuds and one of them keeps me fairly busy but this guy's oversized dick is so delicious. Such a slut! ?

You lucky bastard...!!!! :D;)

• Upvote 1

There's this guy in my neighborhood that I often see online. He checks my page out and sometimes I check his out, but neither of us made a move until tonight. He sent me a few pictures that were way hotter than any in his profile. I reply with some of my sluttiest pics. He says his bf will be home in 40 minutes so it will have to be a quickie. As soon as he said he had a sling, I ran to the bathroom to start prepping. The preparation didn't take long because I regularly take fiber pills which makes cleaning out so easy.

I got a little lost finding his place but made it there in the end. I stripped immediately because at that point we had about 20 minutes to fuck. He compliments me on my huge bubble butt as I get in the sling. I then take a hit of poppers and he starts plowing my hole. He said it wouldn't be a problem if his bf walked in, but I never trust guys who say that! I'm not into running for my life while a pissed off bf pursues me with a kitchen knife!

I'm high on poppers and he is trying hard to keep from cumming too fast. He said he wanted the sex go on a bit longer. Well I wanted the load so I started milking him with my ass muscles and asking him to give me his load. His body starts to jerk and there was no denying what was happening. He was shooting up the club! He leaned on my stomach for a bit before I jumped out of the sling and threw my clothes on. I put my tee-shirt on backward at first, but managed to tell him he can have my ass anytime he needs it. That's what neighbors do, right?

As I reach my car, I see two men getting out of a car. One looks over at me. I thought hmmm this might be the bf. When I arrive home, the guy who fucked me texts me to say that as soon as I left, the bf arrived with a friend. If I had been another 30 seconds in the apartment, we would have crossed paths.  I'm fingering the load in my hole now. Boy that was a close call. And it just goes to show that hoes are very efficient when they want to fuck your bf. Pull the panties to the side and slide through! I've just put an ad up on BBRT asking if anyone is interested in sloppy seconds. No use letting this natural lube go to waste! 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Finally met a hot marine I've been chatting with on bbrt. He wanted me ass up, lubed, and ready when he got to my place. I cant tell you if he looked as hot as his profile pics because I never saw him. He came in the front door and I was laying face down over my liberator ramp, as up as requested. I felt him start rubbing my ass briefly before feeling him start snacking my exposed hole with his cock. He made entry and didn't take long before he was balls deep. After about 10 minutes of steady fucking me, he pulled out got dressed and left. He must have been a silent cummer, because I felt the familiar trickle of semen rolling down over my ball sack. At least he got some pics first!

20180720_162833.jpg

So this young 19yr old guy asian guy comes over, just to chill, because he's totally new, and has never bottomed before.  We cuddle and chill on the couch for a bit, and we are making out super hard, and he says he wants to try getting fucked for the first time.  

We head to the bed still making out, and we suck and lick and do all the fun foreplay stuff, and he finally says "Do you have condom?" I say I do (I had one left, and I super just wanted to be fucking him however I could) so we dome up and he starts riding me like crazy. Like I can't believe how tight and awesome he feels!  We cum, me in the condom in him, and he shoots all over my chest, but we're still cuddling and making out.

I start getting hard again as I spoon him, and he reaches around, pulls the condom off me, and says "Slide it in" so hell yes I do!  And we have this really relaxed spoon fuck.  He turns his head and whispers "I want your cum in me" which drives me crazy and I shoot for the second time deep inside of him.

We keep texting through the week, and finally we were both so hard for each other we had to meet up.  And Holy SHIT did we fuck!  No condoms, just 3 orgasms ALL inside him.  He's definitely a craven bottom now!

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

Guest MTF-Claire

I take swim class twice a week on Monday and Wednesday. Last Monday a cute guy saw me naked while I was in the changing room. My door wasn't locked and he thought that it was empty so he flung it open. I immediately tried to hide my clitty. He bolted then to the changing stall next to mine. After sometime I was curious and looked over the stall and saw him tugging on his huge cock. I'm not an expert on sizes but this thing was bigger than a 30cm ruler. I left before he came out. Now next time I saw him was this Wednesday. He waited for me in the changing room. He told me that he thought about me everyday. I said the same about his cock. We kissed for a while until he pinned me to the shower wall and kissing my neck. He practically tore my underwear and started forcefully rimming me. I told him to give me a few minutes to get ready for him (douche myself). After that he fingered me and rimmed me for 15 minutes or so. I then got to service his heavenly cock with my mouth. He turned me around and told me to spit in his hand and he rubbed it into my asspussy. He raised my right leg against the shower wall and began pressing on my ass with his gigantic cock. He whispered to me about condoms but I moaned back in ecstasy to just fuck me. He asked again and so I told him I was negative and I rarely  ever barebacked. He then tightened my right leg into his arm and finally entered me. He went slow for a few minutes and fondled my clitty and rubbed my chest during this. I whispered to him to fuck me harder and deeper. That's when he put the whole thing in and started making me feel like I was going to cum. The pressure was building in my front area as he was pounding my pussy. Sadly he came in me before I could cum from the sensation. It felt like I was close to climax. After he came in me he told me to push it out. I was scared at first don't know why but it came oozing out after some embarrassing sounds. It fell on his cock and I knelt down and sucked it dry. We kissed for a bit and exchanged no. And parted ways. It's been 3 days and I've cum to the thoughts of this at least 10 times. I want this guy to marry me.

Banged this bearish 29 year old last night.  He was a major horn dog.  Took it all with no complaints just a lot of moans.

After has said he felt a sense of accomplishment. 

I guess so. After 2 hours and three loads.  Lol.

• Like 2