Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just got 2 loads from a hot young black guy i met a year ago. He’s a big muscle guy that likes silver daddies like me. He came over and fucked me for 30 minutes and deposited a huge load in my ass. As we laid there he said, play with nipples and I will give you another load. Oh hell yeah...start working his nipples and very soon he was hard and slowly jacking off. He quicken his pace and he said he was close. Since he was laying on his back, I hopped right on top of his BBC and slid his dick up my ass just time for load #2. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I made plans today for a lunch fuck with a cigar chomping redneck from BBRTS. I knew he wanted to spend most of the time in the sling but I wanted some cock and cum in my ass as well. So I hopped on Scruff and found a Hispanic Daddy who needed to load up an ass. I stopped at his place first and he was already hard when I walked in, so I dropped to my knees and swallowed his uncut cock down my throat, slobbering all over it and wiping the spit off my beard and on my ass. He turned me around, bent me over and plunged his cock in my raw ass, showing no mercy. After 15 minutes, he bred me deep and continued to fuck me for 10 minutes to make sure his load wasn’t going anywhere but deeper in my ass. When he pulled out, I cleaned off his uncut cock with my mouth and held his meat deep in my throat. I was now sufficiently motivated to work over my redneck bud with my cock with a daddy load in my ass. 

• Like 2

I haven't posted for awhile because this summer has been relatively slow, or just not very good, in the sex arena.  A couple experiences that stand out...

1) I was staying in a hotel near the Indianapolis airport one night and was browsing the apps.  A jockish Asian flight attendant was staying at a nearby hotel on a layover and said he'd take my load.  Went over there, got to his room, stripped down and got on the bed where he started sucking me and I got him turned around to rim him.  As we were about to start fucking, the hotel fire alarms went off.  He just assumed everything was fine and we started fucking, but it was slightly distracting to have the alarm going off while we were going at it.  The alarm did eventually stop.  He had a great hole...he probably gets fucked on all of his layovers lol...and was very passionate.  If I hadn't been so tired, I would've stayed for another round.

2) I spent quite a bit of time on campus this summer doing research for my thesis, and it was pretty quiet with all the undergrads being gone (and all the other grad students slaving away in their buildings also).  But, there was a university staff member that I met on Grindr one day that sucked me off in a unisex bathroom (lockable door) in one of the older buildings on campus.  First time we met he asked for a facial, the second time he blew his load (and got some on my shorts) before I did, and last time he took my load in his mouth but I think he spit it out (he had a meeting to get to).  He's a cutie, would love to get his pants down and fuck him, but he seems to be into the anon blow-n-go scene only. 

3) There has been this 20yo Latino guy on Grindr lately with the usual broken English.  When we chatted, he gave off the impression he just wanted to suck me off and not fuck.  He looked really cute in his pics...boyish face and jockish body.  And since I haven't gotten much this summer anyways, I was open to just getting a load sucked out.  A couple of attempts to get him to come over didn't pan out, but as I was leaving campus yesterday I saw that he was online and asked him if he could host.  He said that he was able to for about 45 minutes and did the "pin drop" location thing.  I asked for the actual address and he said something like "only here for 2 weeks, don't know the address"...he also admitted that he spoke no English and that he was using Google translator to chat with me.  I was tentative about how this would go down, but I went for it anyways.  Got to his apt, dropped my pants, and sat on the couch to let him do his thing.  He did more stroking of my dick than sucking, and at one point he spit on the floor next to me (no idea what that was about).  He then asked me something that I didn't understand...it might've been something about a condom, because right after he got the rest of his clothes off, turned around and sat on my lap.  No penetration this first time, but then he took some more hits of poppers and spit on his hand and rubbed his ass, so I knew where this was going.  He lowered himself on my dick and got down to the base...and then just sorta ground himself on it for a bit.  That does nothing for me, so I eventually lifted myself off the couch to a standing position so I could actually fuck him.  He was moaning and his ass felt good, but he eventually grabbed his phone and did the translate thing to say that his friend would be there soon.  That ended up being the end of it...didn't get off.  Wouldn't mind another chance at him, though.

Other than that, nothing much to report.  I still want to get up to Chicago for a Steamworks visit sometime soon.  All the undergrads are coming back to campus this week, but they're bringing all their attitude with them on Grindr *sigh*

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Guest Born2bottom

I took 3 right in my bed in the hotel not 3 hours ago. Hoping for more tonight at Victoria park. I'm handcuffed to a tree legs spread wideand wearing a mini skirt and corset as instructed

just unloaded my balls into a cute little Thai teen t-girl whore.flooded that tight little neg pussy with poz cum.had the bitch begging me to poz him "please give me hiv sir.i want to have aids"lol with that sexy little body hes totally on his way 

pozgivr.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Yesterday Dark and Naked Paty was in Magnum. Although it began at ten pm, I arrived just around midnight, I  was  in a concert. That time Magnum is full, but yesterday was fewer guests, I have no idea why. But it was quite much. I took a round, which ended in the dark room (anyway there was dark almost everywhere. I found a guy who grabbed my ass, I felt his cock semi hard. I sucked it and it was getting hard, I tried to put into my prelubed  hole, but it was getting immediately soft. I tried it twice, finally I left the guy. I went deeper into the dark room. There was totally dark, I didn’t see the others but I heard them. At least two pairs were fucking, somebody was being sucked. I heard clapping and moaning from everywhere. I was extremely horny. I wanted to be fucked, didn’t care about by whom. I realised a guy close behind me. I felt with my hand that he was strong body, little belly, his chest was smooth. Had medium but rock hard cock. I grabbed it, he grabbed mine. I took his hand onto my hole, he started fingering me immediately. I pushed his cock int my hole and hoped not to put a condom. He didn’t. I hung to the doorpost of the dark room, pushed my ass back. He was fucking me for a while, but some of the others wqnted to come out, so we interrupted. I turned back and stayed beside the wall of the inner corridor. He continued my barebacking. From outside ( there is another corridor) filtered  some light into, so I can see the guy has just stepped into. He was a Man. Had characteristic face, strong facial hair, but not beard, plentiful black hair, stron, muscukar body. He stroked my face, my neck, finally pushed my head to his semihard cock. He let me suck while the other guy was fucking me. He began to fuck me harder and faster, the Man holt me strong. He lifted me and was kissing me while the other was shooting continuously his sperm into me. Then the Man went back to me and put his hard raw cock into my sperm lubed hole. The other guy stood behind him. I was not sure, but I guessed he began to bareback the Man while he was fucking me. After a while I cummed. I shot one enormous huge load to the wall. It was one shot but Was continuous and lasted more than one minute. Then the Man pulled his cock out. I went to take a shower and returned. After that two guys (an American and a Middle eastern) fucked me wrapped (the first was funny, because he was fucking another guy, who was kissing a daddy and the daddy pulled him from the fucker’s cock and took his instead of it. The fucker was surprised and disappointed but I stepped to him immediately and offered my hole. So he cummed into me, unfortunately not directly but to the condome). 

Anyway the first guy fucked me once more, and a younger bred me in the brighter corridor in front of more than ten others who were jerking.

Every time I returned to the dark room I met the Man and he fucked my double loaded hole raw many times, he forced me to suck others or offered my hole them. All of them was foreigner, they were speaking in English. They fucked bareback. One of them gave my third load. 

I was a bit exhausted, the Man realised it, so invited  me a shower and a drink. We started to talk and done a pleasant conversation. 

Finally he said he wanted to enjoy me without anyone. We looked for a cubicle. He was laying, I sucked his cock till it was getting rock hard. He switched me and began to pound me long. I had to moan loud. He suddenly finished it and started to lick my hole full with cum. Then he kissed me and laid down. I sat into his raw cock and rode it. Then one of the stuff said they wanted to close. 

I have to tell you this guy was amazing. He has something special, I don’t know what. Anyway he looks awesome in light too. I guessed he was late forty or early fifty but he said me he was almost sixty. We agreed to meet again. 

• Like 1

Nob Hill Theater in San Francisco is closing soon / Today so I decided to send it off Friday around lunch.

Got warmed up by meeting a guy off BBRT in some restrooms downtown, played understall some, I've still never seen his face. He took the attached photo of my ass understall. High and horny on poppers when he had to take off (sadly without having shot his load in me), licked some dried cum off the floor next to the partition of the stall I was in (it's a popular cruising spot, there was quite a bit around), and after I'd dressed again on my way out since no one was around I took a nice big lick of the front of one of the urinals. Such a good flavor, not too many pubes.

I then walked over to nob hill theatre, committing to it on Sniffies to encourage guys to come by. The live shows were empty, but the arcade was fairly busy. Cruised around a bit, figuring out who all was there and building up my nerves. Finally one guy went into a gloryhole booth and I followed him, beautiful well hung black guy.  Slurped his cock for a while and took some poppers hits to get me good and horny. He wasn't looking to fuck sadly, but did comment that I gave great head which made me happy. After a while of that left the booth and circled around the arcade a bit again. 

Made eye contact with a guy than went into a glory hole booth and he followed into the one next to it. Swapped cocksucking a bit, I was getting hot and horny so I stripped down to my jock, he liked what he saw through the hole, and groped me front and back, fingering my hole. I took two deep hits of poppers, backed to the hole, spread my cheeks, and waited for him to enter. He fucked me for a while, bare through the hole. After a while he said thanks and that he had to take off. Later when I'd check turns out he left his load in me without saying a thing. So hot.

Still horny and high on that guys cock, was still in just a jock in the booth. I hear the door close in the other booth as another guy comes in, one I've never seen before. He likes what he sees through the hole, sticks his cock through. I suck it hard, thinking I'm about to take a new, anonymous, cock in my hole bare until he chooses to give me his cum or take off. No idea who he is. No idea if he's poz. Once he's good and hard I lube up his cock and sit on it. He pounds a bit rougher than the previous guy and is a bit longer. Feels great inside me pounding away. I take a number of poppers hits during the ride until finally I feel him pulse in me shooting his cum deep in my hole.

At this point I'm horny as hell and feeling a bit exhibitionisty. I grab all my stuff, take a hit of poppers, and do a leave the booth in just my sneakers and jockstrap. Do a lap around the arcade for all the horny men to see. 

Sadly no one wanted to fuck me in front of others in the darkened glory hole maze. Still had an awesome time.

By the time I left I had taken 4 cocks up my ass, sucked on three others, and at least two came in me. A good send off for me for Nob Hill Theatre.

Sent some of this to a guy I've been chatting with who posted it on his thumblr: https://fuckhardcumdeeeep.tumblr.com/post/177141000573/from-a-cheating-follower-in-the-booth-high-on#notes

image1.jpeg

tumblr_pdoe9bcCOi1v08riwo1_640.jpg

On 8/8/2018 at 2:55 PM, bbfuckstik said:

19 yo…shot a clip of his expertise…watched his face wince as he experienced my girth…As I was fucking him, I could see the cum from my first time seeping out around my cock with a little bit of pink.  Did I tear him…An awesome fuck without a doubt.

Awesome, indeed. Not only did you breed a beautiful boy, you documented his worship of your manhood and got visible proof of your semen entering his bloodstream. It’s hard to imagine a more satisfying and fulfilling male accomplishment.

• Like 3

went to glorious health club last night in dc for the hummer party. great place for sleazy barebacking in dark corners and public slings. was in the slings a lot and bent over waiting for anon cock in the center exhibition area.  lost count of how many loads I got, but cum was running down my legs when I left. oink!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Was at the Mexican flea market on Harry Hines and could feel Grindr going off. Was a hot Mexican boy who wanted to swap loads. We met by the bathroom in the back and went into the big handicap stall and we were quickly jacking each other’s cock. He had a nice thick uncut on already gushing precum. I told him if I get fucked first I’ll probably blow my load but he was cool with that and said he needed to bust bad. I handed him lube and he went to town on my ass. Didn’t ask his status and he didn’t ask for a condom, just went for it like Latino boys do. He busted pretty quick, a load so intense I could feel it. I’d nearly spurted but managed not to and told him I was close. He quickly slid out and leaned up on the tiles baring his ass and handing me the lube. I lubed up and slid in raw, pounding him hard as I knew it wouldn’t be long and soon blasted a load balls deep in him. I kept stroking and told him I had more. Before long I busted another in him and he smirked at me telling me to get on my knees and to suck him clean. I really wanted it in my ass again but wasn’t going to displease this stud. He blew a massive load down my throat and could barely swallow enough. I could feel his cum gushing out my mouth, down my chin and neck and onto my chest. He pulled his cock out and was dick whipping me and smearing his cum all over my face calling me names in Spanish. I fucking loved it. He zipped back and left me there covered in his cu,. Love getting used like that and looking for more papi pinga as we speak.

Guest gwmcatcher

Just finished a breeding and fisting session with my husband. ( we just began  fisting again after a long break.). My hole is twitching for more cock and cum.

After several days of being catfished, ghosted, and generally being played on Grindr (I only say that for context of how worked up I was getting), I finally got some undergrad ass tonight. 

A 20yo Asian I chatted with the other day.  One of those situations where his profile said "around my age only", but I hit on him anyways, sent him my pic, etc...and this morning he said "wanna meet up tonight after 8?", so I said sure.  He had only been fucked once before with a condom.  He is now a fan of both bare and poppers.  After I unloaded inside him, he asked to lick me clean (uh...yeah, go for it), and then we made out some more and cuddled and chatted.  He said this year was going to be a sexual exploration year.  As we were chatting, he asked my age...when I said 35, he flipped out a little and called me an "old fuck" LOL...but then admitted that my pic looked younger like 25 (and I guess that means in person I look younger too - I've heard that from several people actually).  

Not sure if I'll be invited back, since I'm now the "old fuck", but could be fun if he does.  

Edited by barecubtop
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Another ten loads taken this weekend, including the taxi driver taking me home last night. We have fucked before and he happened to be the Uber. He shoots ridiculously massive loads, so was more than happy to give him my preloaded cum hole.

Not working today so plan on taking as much as I can. Cruising and sauna visit today.

Edited by ridemehard
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Naked session at local cruise club

Sunday afternoon is all naked at my local cruise club as I learned to my delight when I turned up in frustration when a scheduled BBRTS cumdump orgy failed to eventuate. I stripped down and headed into the dark passageways and before long found a smooth young guy in complete darkness in a back room. Completely hairless, smooth, small body, protruding nipples and a bubble butt - I discovered all this by touch and couldn’t believe my luck; exactly my type! I inched my cock in, a tight fit, stopping occasionally to pull out and rim his perfect ass. While I was pounding away various guys came by and some  cupped my ass, caressed my chest, but one older hairy guy caught my attention with his hard thick cock. I steered him with my hand in the dark to bring his cock to my hole. He tok the hint and started to shove it in which was a little painful as my first of the day. I added a bit of lube and he began again and was soon humping away while I kept the other guy entertained with my fingers and tongue. Before long I took the older guy’s load and I again began fucking the young guy. Meanwhile the cum was drippping down my leg and continued to do so during the afternoon as I kept it in as long as I could. Later in the session I fucked several more guys, including one who insisted on lighting up some drugs while I was plowing him. All sessions raw of course.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2