Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Another update on my hole. 

Met a guy off Grindr last night, he was passing through town and we were trying to find a place to meet. He ended up renting a hotel room. As soon as he was settled in he told me to come over so I did. We started making out. He stripped me down to my jockstrap and was kissing me while we were spooning. I felt his cock head poking at my hole and it drove me insane. I spit on my hand and used it to cover his cock. He whispered “ I don’t have any condoms” I ignored him and proceeded to shove his mushroom head in my hole. He didn’t pull out so obviously he felt good in my raw hole. After a few minutes of fucking this I rolled on top of him (his dick still in my hole) and ride him for awhile. He came inside my ass without telling me but I’ve been bred enough to know when a cocks shooting in my hole. I still hadn’t came so I rolled next to him and finger fucked his load further into my hole while he watched I rolled on my stomach as i noticed he was getting hard again. He took the bait and climbed on top of me plunging into my hole. He fucked me good for another 5 minutes and then he told me he was gonna cum, he started to pull out so I made my hole follow and I grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him into me, I had just taken his load again and I ended up cumming while he was pumping his load in me. 

Didnt know what he looked like, the room was too dark to tell. Didn’t know his name. All I knew was that my hole was happy and the next cock I took would have some lube to use.

• Upvote 1

hooked up with a bottom from Grindr this evening. He said that he can only play till 730 I went over to his house. He only  We went to his bedroom and as soon as we were in there he was on his knees sucking on my cock. I took off my shirt and long dicked his throat for a while. I then pulled out of his mouth and finished undressing then I climbed up on his bed and he went back to sucking my cock. Btw he was a sloppy cocksucker he has spit running down my assckrack he almost made me cum several times but I wasn’t there to cum in his throat. I asked him if his hole was ready and he lubed up my cock and his ass and payed on his back. I lifted up his legs and slid my bare cock deep into his hole. I fucked him on his back for a few min then I stood on the side of the bed and fucked him on his back and then I turned him over and started to long dick him and going deep. I couldn’t help it his ass was tight and I bred his ass deep and hard. I left him on his married bed with my cum fucked deep in his ass. Oh and his wife was due home in 10 min???

• Upvote 1

Yesterday I woke up with a raging desire to get fucked. Well, fucked and bred. And then have the cum fucked even deeper inside me. 

So I did what any cock and cum hungry bottom slut would do; I sent a few messages to some well-hung tops who've fucked me before, hoping one (or more) of them would be interested... 

Well, there's a couple that has fucked me a few times over the years, and they're both absolutely adequately hung - and cum in bucket loads! So when they said I could come over in the evening I knew I was in for a good time. They're quite bossy and dominant; they just do what they want, and fortunately that's exactly what I want! 

During the day we messaged a bit back and forth, and they decided they'd do the foreplay by themselves so I'd only be required when they were fired up and ready to fuck an arse - so I were to show up and be prepared for hard fucking from the start! They wanted my hole soft, open, wet and ready. 

They know from previous meetings that I happen to have enough toys to be able to open up my hole on my own, and they ordered me to show up with my largest butt plug in place so the whole wouldn't have a chance to close up before I got to their house. It's 6cm  (just under 2½") in diameter at its widest point, so I have to be pretty damned open to get it up on my own! 

Still... I might be a greedy bottom, but I'm also a lazy one. And opening up your own hole can be hard work, right? So... One of my regular fuck-buddies has a solid, thick 8-incher that can certainly do the trick, so I asked him if he wanted to help me out. He didn't have time immediately before my evening visit to the couple, so I went over to my fuckbuddy in the afternoon, hole cleaned up and shaved, but still quite tight. And he knows what he's doing... Within 15 minutes he had me gaping for him, shoved my big butt plug inside me to check for size - and then pulled it out and shot his load into my gaping hole before replacing the plug.

Damn, that was good! But that was the warm-up for the main event. When I got home I kept the plug in place for the next couple of hours, pulling it almost-out a few times, just to keep my hole stretched and ready - but not wanting to waste the load that was inside me! Then about an hour before I had to leave I pulled it out and started cleaning myself. I would have preferred to leave the load in place, but they wanted my hole completely clean so I complied. 

When I was satisfied my hole was as perfect as it could be I injected a generous amount of lube into my hole and replaced the plug - it slid right in with little resistance, which boded well for the evening...

I arrived and let myself into their house, dropped all my clothes in the hall and went to their bedroom where they were ready for me, both lying on their back on the bed with hard cocks. 

They told me to pull out the plug and choose which one of them to sit on - and to sit down ALL the way. No slowly inching myself down; just a quick, rough sit-down to the base - and no whining!

Oh, fuck... I really do love sitting down on a hard, fat cock! When I was all the way down the other guy moved behind me - and I know what that means... I'm blond, but not stupid... And I LOVE what that means! 

Yeah, they wanted to double-fuck me from the beginning... And they did. Oh boy, did they double-fuck me! The guy behind me was pounding me hard from the beginning, and then the guy under me began thrusting up into me in a counter-rhythm so I just felt all this movement in my guts, pounding at my inside and making me moan with pleasure! 

They fucked me deep, hard and wide, changing their positions every now and then but constantly and relentlessly pounding my guts. I was in heaven! And then came the first load, but he didn't pull out but stayed inside me while his boyfriend kept on fucking until he also dumped his load in me. 

And so, like a good slutty marital aid I got off the bed, replaced the butt plug so I wouldn't leave, and left. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Finally got to be with my boyfriend this morning after several months of missed chances. Made love to him in his marital bed, first riding cowgirl on his super thick cock. Felt good to have him back where he belongs and ride his pole. Feel his strong chest and tweak nipples til he orgasmed so hard and deep in me. After that it was a lustful tongue kissing and ass reaming stream of sex. He blew six loads in me either doggy, missionary or on my side. Cheating has it's perks.

I summarise you my last two days. Yesterday was without getting load but exciting. The guy I met last week at the nudist beach and with spent a hole night with many sex wrote me to meet again. We met yesterday evening at the beach. No one was there. We didn’t waste our time, we met and started kissing immediately. After that he enjoyed  the sunset and my throat. He gave me a nice face fuck again. I stopped it, because I couldn’t wait for the sensation of his cock in my hole. Than he fuck me hard. Unfortunately there was extremely many mosquitoes, so we had to finish. We went to riding. The bicycle road had an abandoned part. Beside the one side there is a road with small traffic, other side is a reedy area. It was already dark. He wanted to stop at a small lookout tower. It’s dangerous to climb up at night, so I didn’t understand what he wanted. He pushed me onto the pillar of the tower, pulled down my trousers and pushed his bare cock into. It was amazing. Some cars came there, their headlights lighted us. I guessed he was afraid, but he told, the fact, the drivers could see us during fuck made  him  horny. Unfortunately the mosquitoes came again, so we finished without cum. But it was awesome. 

Today I went to Magnum sauna. I had longer sex (I don’t encounter the short suckings) with six guys, I gave one and got two loads. 

First was a brutal top. He was amazing, his face , especially his eyes looked like of Mousa Kraish from American Gods. He barebacked me hard and long. Unfortunately he was to rude, when he tried to pull his fist second times over my hole without (!) lube, I had to yell at him. He was disappointed and left me. 

Second was a young guy, he wanted to suck me. He sucked quite good, but I wasn’t hard enough. I guessed, he would suck me till I cum, so I hit two deep shoots from my poppers and was getting so lazy I cummed into his mouth. 

Third was an extremely hungry guy. He was goodlooking and had beautiful muscular chest. He just sucked another guy and pushed his ass up. He announced definitely he wanted being fucked. I knelt behind him and began to lick his tasty hole.  I fingered him, but it wasn’t enough. I pushed my semi hard bare cock deep into his hole. I fucked him for a while. 

Fourth was the guy, who was sucked by the previous mentioned muscular guy. He was extremely goodlooking belly guy from Sidney. I went back to the dark room and he followed me. I gave him a nice deep throat suck, and asked him to fuck me. We went to a cubicle and he told me he was bottom but we could try it. I encouraged him and he fucked me lying on my knees, my stomach and my back hard and long. I gave him finally a deep throat again he cummed into my throat. He was moaning loudly. After his orgasm we chatted a bit, the told me, he came from Australia. Unfortunately he fucked me wrapped.

Fifth was a guy in the dark room. I don’t know who was and how he looks like. Somebody began to stroke my ass, I pushed it back and he put a condome and fucked me. I didn’t feel too much and his cock was not too good. But while he was fucking me a silver daddy stood in front of me with his hard cock. I began to suck it. When the wrapped fuck began to be too boring I turned back and pushed daddy’s hard cock into me. He fucked me for a while till he bred me. His load was huge and was leaking out. 

Edited by bareback-flipflop
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

At 4:30, I got a text from one of my favourite fuck buddies.The first time we met up, this guy told me to meet him on his pitch black front porch, got me to strip down right there and suck him and take a good hard pounding... we move into an even more visible/exposed area just as he was about to blow his load in me...  He's this dominant, straight thuggish type who loves humiliating a cumpig faggot like me, but also loooooves fucking a cumpig faggot like me. Anyway, he told me he was too busy to fuck tonight, but then around 4:30, I got a text asking me to meet him near this steel factory.... he hopped in my car, we parked in their yard, and went at it. Wound up bing real awkward to fuck in my car, so I told him just to fuck me outside. We moved to a slightly more covered area, some woods just off our town's boardwalk, and he made me his cumdump again, just as people were starting to get out and get their morning walks in. His load is dripping from my cunt as we speak, and it tastes delicious.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest gwmcatcher

Got out of work early today and arranged to meet up with my Asian FB, a skilled and experienced FF top.  Started out with a sexy trim of my pubes, including back around my hole.  That glided right into a hot 10 minute rimming.  Once my hole was sufficiently loose, he slipped his cock inside and after about 5 minutes delivered a creamy two- day load.

But, that was just act 1. Keeping the load inside, he popped my butt plug inside, both to be sure the load coated my entire insides but also to loosen me up for the fisting to follow.  This guy is a real expert.  He began with a straight on clamped fist, once inside, rotating softly to make sure I got the range of sensations.  My prostate was receiving maximum attention.  After pulling out and just a minute to rest and recuperate, he entered my hole again, this time with hand full length and open palm. The whole FF session lasted about 20 minutes, and was one of the best I've ever had.  

Sitting now and typing this with the buttplug snugly settled in my ass.  Can't wait till next time!

Got a message from my ex yesterday morning, asking when I was up for my next poz dose. I quickly replied and headed over. I only made it through the front door and closed it. He ripped my pants down, planted his toxic poz cock deep into my hole without any lube and proceeded to fuck me like there was no tomorrow. After a few minutes he growled into my ear "take my toxic pox load" and then I felt that familiar sensation as he flooded my neg ass with his toxic load.  I went home, my neg boyfriend, who has no idea I'm chasing, told me to go wash, I knew I was full of toxic cum. I quickly rinsed and presented my ass for it's next load. He too fucked my ass and left his neg load behind to mix with the nasty load already in there.  The thought of him getting pozzed up by the toxic load in my ass makes me so horny :)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

I've had some fun lately. 

1) Guy on Fetlife from a town about 45 minutes away.   He was going to be in town on Wednesday to pick something up from a friend, and wanted to know if I was free.  He came over around noon.  I could hear that he was doing something in the hallway when he let himself in (I could not see from where I was on the bed), but then when he walked into the bedroom he had a leather harness on and a full leather mask where the only openings were for his eyes, nose, and mouth.  He gave me some not-so-great head for a few minutes and then moved into doggy style position.  I took the hint, lubed each of us up, and started to fuck him.  We both used some poppers and a few minutes later I blew my load in him.  We didn't talk at all post-fuck, and he just got his clothes on and left.  He texted a couple times afterwards and said he enjoyed it and would be open to doing it again.  He had a nice beefy body and a nice hole, so we'll see. 

2) I had been chatting with a younger guy on BBRTS for awhile but scheduling never worked out, until last Sunday.   He said that he was getting stoned and relaxing.  I asked if he wanted company, thinking it would probably end up being the usual flirting with nothing coming of it, but he said yes.  We talked a little about finding another top or two to join, even putting up a quick connect ad on BBRTS, and I said that he should look around while I was driving since it would take me an hour to get to his place. We got along really well.  He has a nice young cub body, very experienced in both oral and anal, and very expressive with his moaning and body language.  I fucked him, bred him, and then we cuddled and chatted and kissed. Then we went for round two, followed by more cuddling/kissing/chatting.  Then we got dressed and headed over to the building next door (apartment complex) where he knew another bearish Latino guy.  They smoked a little more pot while we all chatted, and eventually we moved into the bedroom where we got into a tag team where he took a load from the neighbor guy.  Then we (bottom and I) went out to get some dinner, and we made out in my car in his parking lot when I took him back.  He plans on stopping by my place on his way home tomorrow.  He also said I could set up whatever I wanted - meaning inviting more tops to join us. 

3) On Thursday night, another top buddy and I were in the mood to tag team some hole.  So I messaged a couple bottoms on Grindr, being very blunt and asking "want tag teamed?".  Two guys in particular responded and said yes, and we exchanged pics and everything.   The first bottom flaked out and made some excuse about his sister dropping by his house. Other bottom showed up, took a quick shower to clean out, and then he came into the room and we got the tag team going.  He was definitely a power bottom, fucking me back while I was trying to fuck him.  I left a load in him and then my buddy took over...not sure if he actually came in him or not.  Afterwards, as bottom guy was thanking us and making some small talk before leaving, he and I just sorta got to chatting about stuff...barebacking, bathhouses, reasons for being slutty, etc... and it was really nice.  I enjoy hookups that can turn into a conversation after. The other top eventually left, but bottom guy and I kept chatting (eventually moving to living room, opening a bottle of wine, discovering we had a lot of common interests and views on things, etc...)  Long story short, we ended up back in the bedroom where we had this insanely intimate fuck.  We did some fuck/cuddle/fuck/cuddle for awhile and eventually ended up spooning and chatting until about 3am.  Unfortunately he's not local, but will be back in the area next week, so we've already set up plans on Monday to see each other again.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Its been raining for days here in Dallas which sucks for cruising in parks, especially on weekends when a lot of guys are looking. Was at the big Mexican flea market on Harry Hines and got messaged by a Latino guy on Grindr who was close to me. Had a huge thick cock and was looking to bust a load. He really just wanted to get a BJ but I told him I really wanted to get fucked. There was some back and forth and finally he agreed to meet up. We met up in the parking lot and I got in his pickup to go park somewhere nearby to fuck. He was pretty aggressive holding my head down on his cock and fucking my mouth hard. He was throwing off an insane amount of precum and he'd stop every once in a while to take some precum to lube up my ass and finger my hole. He kept that up for a while until he was three fingers deep in me. I was nearly cumming as he fingered me as I knew he'd want to fuck me bare based on him fingering his cum in my ass. He was getting close to cumming and told me to stop sucking him. He then started jacking me hard and said he wanted to use my cum to lube his cock and ass. That had me horny as fuck and before long I blew a huge load, spraying cum everywhere. He was amazed as how much I came as it was on me, him, the seats on his truck, the carpet, everywhere. He had me face down and soon was straining my ass wide open with his thick cock. It fucking hurt like hell and I was crying out even though I loved it. He was pulling my hair and bucking his hips into me hard as every inch of his dick entered me, pistoning deep inside me. He was calling me names in Spanish and telling me to say how much I liked taking his dick, and I sure did. He wasn't pumping in me long before I could feel him explode inside me as he moaned loudly. I loved that he entered my raw, never even asking about wrapping or pulling out to cum. He owned my ass and he wasn't done, keeping up his frantic stroking, telling me I was his bitch and he was gonna use my hole. I was egging him on, telling him how bad I wanted it. He had me move so i was on my back and I was looking up in his eyes and he pounded load number two inside me. I was so turned on by him pounding me I blew another load without even touching my cock, again spraying a huge amount of cum over my chest, face, hair, and the seat. He pulled out and it was clear it was over as he quickly put his clothes back on. Meanwhile I was covered in my own cum and only had my t-shirt with me. I mopped the cum off me with my t-shirt and knew my day of cruising the market was over until I could get a new shirt. I caught a glimpse in the mirror and saw I had cum on my face and in my hair too. He dropped me back by my car in the pouring rain and took off. Rather than get in my car I let the rain pour over me, washing the cum off my hair, face, and chest. Looking around I saw where a drain was missing and rainwater was pouring down. I walked over and stood underneath it, washing myself clean. I could dry out inside and keep cruising.

tumblr_omcww5jO1v1r3ecb7o1_540.jpg

I had some fun with regular play partners before now, but on Friday I had a spectacular encounter with another guy. I'd met F. four years ago, when he was visiting Toronto, and we did play a bit and quite memorably. I wanted to play more, especially since he was undetectable and I now knew that undetectability made condomless sex possible with him, and I had been hoping to meet up with him next time he was in town to put this into action. This month, he was in town, and Friday, our scheduled overlapped enough.

We met at the Eagle early in the evening for drinks and a chat and then, after a quick tour down to Loblaws to pick up some Crisco (I had poppers and regular lube) we were off to Steamworks. I freshed up while he rented the sling room, and off we went.

F. has a tight and hairy muscular body, and a large dick, seven inches and normal thickness. His dick has a PA, a small open-ended U-shaped piercing; I'd felt that when he wore a condom, and wanted to see how it would feel taking him bare. We did not do that immediately, however, but instead began kissing (F. is a ferocious kisser). I went down on him, swallowing him to the base, and then I climbed onto the sling and F. got inside me.

We did a few different positions--me on my back, doggie style, sitting on him, lying in the sling--and the ones involving eye contact work best. I am finding out that I can take big dicks easily so long as I feel really relaxed with my partner. The PA deep inside me felt interesting, a sort of sensation just short of pain. F.'s fucking gnerally had that sort of intensity, with his deep kissing, his erotic nibbling on my feet and thighs, the Criscoed fingers that he slid into me, his deep thrusts.

(F. did, incidentally, wear condoms some of the time, to keep him from shooting too early. This motive for using condoms is new for me.)

We ended up coming, F. shooting deep inside me and me shooting moments later on my stomach. It was amazing; I was relieved that a years-long flirtation, after such a memorable first time, had come to such satisfying fruition. He'll be leaving Toronto for a bit but coming back later in the month, and I definitely want to meet with him then for another round.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest ThirstyVers

Went over to the rugby dude's house on Thursday night. He opened the door in an apron and rugby socks, and I'd scarcely shut it before he was stripping me naked and sliding into my prelubed hole...nothing like making dinner with a load in one's ass. After the meal we made our way to the couch, where I started sucking his cock. Was making good progress when he pulled his legs back and encouraged me to eat his ass. He jerked himself off with the aid of my face in his crack, then told me to shoot all over his tight little hole. Enjoyed pushing it in with my fingers, but am very much looking forward to injecting my spunk after a proper fuck.

Had two guys this weekend. The first one I rode until he came. Second guy was particularly hot -- tall masculine bear type with low hangers and a nice cock. I blew him until he was hard, then he bent me over my bed and ate out my hole. I've never had a tongue fuck as good, he was literally  screwing me with his tongue. Then he slapped on some lube and started fucking me doggy. I swear I could feel his dick swelling as he got closer. He came a few minutes later, a huge load that I could feel filling up my hole. I cleaned off his cock, he fucked my throat for a bit, then he threw on his clothes and left. Over in fifteen minutes but hot as fuck.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Alot of loads recently. Last night's (that is still inside me) was by far the hottest. Poz. On meds.... then looked me in the eye (with his - tbh - pretty wasted looking face) and said...." i could be lying." And he had no problem getting turned on by me moaning "fuck me with that poz cock, gimme that poz load" etc.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 9/8/2018 at 3:45 PM, BBBoyfromTN said:

Its been raining for days here in Dallas which sucks for cruising in parks, especially on weekends when a lot of guys are looking. Was at the big Mexican flea market on Harry Hines and got messaged by a Latino guy on Grindr who was close to me. Had a huge thick cock and was looking to bust a load. He really just wanted to get a BJ but I told him I really wanted to get fucked. There was some back and forth and finally he agreed to meet up. We met up in the parking lot and I got in his pickup to go park somewhere nearby to fuck. He was pretty aggressive holding my head down on his cock and fucking my mouth hard. He was throwing off an insane amount of precum and he'd stop every once in a while to take some precum to lube up my ass and finger my hole. He kept that up for a while until he was three fingers deep in me. I was nearly cumming as he fingered me as I knew he'd want to fuck me bare based on him fingering his cum in my ass. He was getting close to cumming and told me to stop sucking him. He then started jacking me hard and said he wanted to use my cum to lube his cock and ass. That had me horny as fuck and before long I blew a huge load, spraying cum everywhere. He was amazed as how much I came as it was on me, him, the seats on his truck, the carpet, everywhere. He had me face down and soon was straining my ass wide open with his thick cock. It fucking hurt like hell and I was crying out even though I loved it. He was pulling my hair and bucking his hips into me hard as every inch of his dick entered me, pistoning deep inside me. He was calling me names in Spanish and telling me to say how much I liked taking his dick, and I sure did. He wasn't pumping in me long before I could feel him explode inside me as he moaned loudly. I loved that he entered my raw, never even asking about wrapping or pulling out to cum. He owned my ass and he wasn't done, keeping up his frantic stroking, telling me I was his bitch and he was gonna use my hole. I was egging him on, telling him how bad I wanted it. He had me move so i was on my back and I was looking up in his eyes and he pounded load number two inside me. I was so turned on by him pounding me I blew another load without even touching my cock, again spraying a huge amount of cum over my chest, face, hair, and the seat. He pulled out and it was clear it was over as he quickly put his clothes back on. Meanwhile I was covered in my own cum and only had my t-shirt with me. I mopped the cum off me with my t-shirt and knew my day of cruising the market was over until I could get a new shirt. I caught a glimpse in the mirror and saw I had cum on my face and in my hair too. He dropped me back by my car in the pouring rain and took off. Rather than get in my car I let the rain pour over me, washing the cum off my hair, face, and chest. Looking around I saw where a drain was missing and rainwater was pouring down. I walked over and stood underneath it, washing myself clean. I could dry out inside and keep cruising.

tumblr_omcww5jO1v1r3ecb7o1_540.jpg

Oh damn okay that’s a beautiful dick and a hot story!