Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Wife out of town just for the day yesterday. Top messaged me a couple of days ago and we barely kept up convo prior. But I was in the mood to get topped since 0 issues of hosting. However, any of my previous tops were either not online or repsonding. But this guy was keen to fuck. Boy did he, I rode him, he mounted me, forced my legs up to my ears, all sorts of positions before he blew his first of 3 loads. That 3rd load was a tough one to fuck out of him but I think when I looked up and back while he was ramming my hole and we were tongue kissing and I was begging to get all his seed in my married hole did the trick.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Met up with a new discreet guy online looking for head. Picked him up and parked moving to the back of the suv. He wanted me in panties and on my knees to suck him. His precum was super sweet and I ended up begging him to fuck me. Surprisingly, he pushed me down with my pantied ass up. He held me down by the nape of the neck as he yanked down my panties. He spit on my hole and began to slide his cock against it then pressed in. Fuck it was tight and I whined a little which made him push harder. I wasn’t expecting him to move from a bj to his bare cock balls deep so fast but the excitement had me wet quick. He was fucking me from behind, his balls slapping my ass and I was getting wet and frothy. He was surprised, “your pussy is fucking wet, my god, fuck that feels good”. He was a talker and as he pounded my hole kept asking if I liked being his slut, if I was going to swallow his cum after he fucked my little ass. Was the right mix of talk and aggressive to make me moan and whine even more. Shortly I started to beg for his load. Again, he was surprised “you want me to cum in you?” And I begged more insistently. He responded with grabbing my shoulders and pushing me hard against the seat and  pulling for leverage as he slam fucked me and said he was going to shoot, he slowed down the thrusts to say “you sure? You want me to cum in you?” And I arched my back to meet his thirst with a please, make me your cumslut, I need your cum in me, cum. He delivered a huge load that ran out of my hole as he pulled out. I sucked his cock clean as he panted and mumbled about cumming in my ass feeling so good. As he dressed he asked if I’d be willing to take him regularly, if I didn’t mind the drive to him. I think I’ll be his weekly cumdump. Fingers crossed

As I was driving home a top I hadn’t seen for a while messaged me to come over. I let him know I had just taken a load and he was all in to add his. I swung over and he loaded me within 5 minutes but he kept going leaving 2 more loads in my sloppy cunt. Fuck, both tops heavy cummers combined with my naturally wet hole and hard pounding had cum running down my nuts and cock. I had to fold up my panties like a pad for the drive home.  I’m still leaking. I’ve never had this many loads in me before and I’m hooked. I want as many loads as I can get. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Took my first load in a very, very long time last night. I've been talking to another local slut lately and we've been discussing being cumdumps together and have almost all the same kinks and interest, and are trying to be whore partners in crime lol, and after chatting a while about different ways to be a total slit, I got so horned up I was a bit drunk, and a bit high and in a spur of the moment made a ad on bbrts and hopped on grindr. Posted I was looking for anon loads behind a dumpster next door, and within 30m had a guy hit me up only 10m away who flaked. Just as I was about to give up and pull my pants up and go home and wait for the next, a guy hit me up. He asked for a few ass pics and a location, sent him a few pics the address and my number and didn't ask for anything else, just told him i was there ready and waiting. 15m later he shows up. I hear and see him arrive, kinda heavy set sort of nerdy looking dude. I go behind the dumpster and wait on my knees, he walks up and pulled his cock out and made me start sucking him right away without a word and slowly built into face fucking me. He had a relatively short cock, but it was a perfect thickness. He got hard within seconds and after a moment told me to stand up and turn around. So I got up, put my hands on the fence near us and he bent me over, starting feeling my ass and hole telling me I have a cute butt, and started lubing himself and working his cock in me. It's been so long it took him a minute to work it in, but after he was in and we were both comfy, he started fucking with rhythm. He kept telling me how tight my ass was, and kept getting harder. After barely a minute my legs were already quivering from his fucking, and I could hear his voice getting more unstable, and after barely five minutes in my ass he pulled out, started stroking until I felt a small squirt of cum my hole and then he thrust it back in to give me a massive load. I was a little surprised and giggled a bit when I asked if he was done already, and he went on about how tight I was and being sorry for being so quick. But I was more than satisfied! Some random guy I met within the past 20m used my ass and found it so tight he couldn't last at all even using it behind some shady dumpster in public, it made me feel like a fantastic slut! After he finished we chatted a bit, bitched about the lube (KY kinda sucks to be honest) and then went our separate ways. Walking home I could feel his load inside me leaking out a bit with each step. It had been so long without a load in my ass I forgot how wonderfully warm and wet it felt having a fresh huge load inside you! I'm very glad I did it, just wish more guys hit me up, by time i felt i should be heading in for the night only 3 hit me up, one flake, one who went silent after, and the guy who pulled through lol. Would have loved to have taken more last night.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Cumlaut
21 hours ago, JamesL100 said:

Hope that was a Big Mac with loads of mayo ?

LOL.

Last night I blew off two hot young-looking dudes in the park. They were following me around for about 5 minutes but I couldnt see what they looked like, then I let them come up on me from behind when I was in a part where there was some streetlight glow on us.... they both sucked me at first then I worked two hot loads out of them in less than 5 minutes... the slightly older looking one had a nice fat one about 5.5 inches... the other one was longer but not as thick.

The first dude shot a nice creamy load in my mouth and the other blew his load on the bench which was fucking hot. took a pic of the load to jerk off to. :)

They were both very nice but second guy was so hot, he was a "str8"-dressing type of dude, with a black hoodie on.... yum. And they both walked off as soon as they shot. 

i just took a load in an alley behind a dumpster from a homeless guy. 2 people walked by n could definitely see me bent over against the dumpster with my shorts around one ankle getting assfucked but he didnt even stop. just fucked me till he blew a big powerful load into me.when he pulled out a big plop of cum dropped out of my pussy

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

Guest 4BlackMen

I’ve been going to The Body Zone bathhouse in Detroit since it opened in 2000.   Back then, I was using condoms and only getting fucked by black guys.   A few years later, I started letting black guys fuck me raw, but not cum in me.   That didn’t last long.  One of the guys who fucked me often at BZ was fucking me raw and then decided to cum in me. He is a black guy with 10 inches of the hardest dick I’ve ever had in my life.  When he got hard, his dick was like steel.   And when he came in me, his dick pulsated to where I could feel the pulsation like no other dick since.  He came back later, he bred me again.  Once I had the sensation of feeling a dick pulsate as it shot it’s load deep inside me, that was it for me, from that point on, I made sure tops knew I wanted their loads inside me. 

The more loads I got, the more I wanted.  I kept moving toward being more and more of a cumdump.  By 2010, i expanded to allowing any and all guys at BZ to breed me.  I started averaging around 8 loads each stay.   The most number of guys who fucked me at BZ was 15.  

In the last 5 years, BZ has transformed to where 50% of the guys who arrive after 11pm on a Friday are Black.  I love all loads but my ass craves bbc the most   

I just got home an hour ago from a 12 hour stay at BZ.   I’ve been trying to break my record of 15 guys.  Well, this was my best stay ever, as I got fucked by 20 guys, and took about 15 loads.  After the 3rd load, cum was flooding out of my hole as guys fucked me.  Now remember, I was doggystyle and letting any guy fuck me.  But the trend continues.  14 of the guys were black.     1 Latino. 4 white. It felt so good having my hole flooded.  20 guys is about the max I can get because most are not ‘pump & dump’ guys.  Most want to fuck me a long time before cumming in me

so I lay here in bed with 15 loads in me.  But what I don’t understand is why was I hornier after 20 guys.   I wanted more.   I felt like the first 20 barely scratched the surface

How much is enough?   I don’t think I can answer that because the more raw dick I get, the more I want.  Maybe a 100 load weekend is the magic number. 

5 hours ago, DetroitBred said:

I’ve been going to The Body Zone bathhouse in Detroit since it opened in 2000.   Back then, I was using condoms and only getting fucked by black guys.   A few years later, I started letting black guys fuck me raw, but not cum in me.   That didn’t last long.  One of the guys who fucked me often at BZ was fucking me raw and then decided to cum in me. He is a black guy with 10 inches of the hardest dick I’ve ever had in my life.  When he got hard, his dick was like steel.   And when he came in me, his dick pulsated to where I could feel the pulsation like no other dick since.  He came back later, he bred me again.  Once I had the sensation of feeling a dick pulsate as it shot it’s load deep inside me, that was it for me, from that point on, I made sure tops knew I wanted their loads inside me. 

The more loads I got, the more I wanted.  I kept moving toward being more and more of a cumdump.  By 2010, i expanded to allowing any and all guys at BZ to breed me.  I started averaging around 8 loads each stay.   The most number of guys who fucked me at BZ was 15.  

In the last 5 years, BZ has transformed to where 50% of the guys who arrive after 11pm on a Friday are Black.  I love all loads but my ass craves bbc the most   

I just got home an hour ago from a 12 hour stay at BZ.   I’ve been trying to break my record of 15 guys.  Well, this was my best stay ever, as I got fucked by 20 guys, and took about 15 loads.  After the 3rd load, cum was flooding out of my hole as guys fucked me.  Now remember, I was doggystyle and letting any guy fuck me.  But the trend continues.  14 of the guys were black.     1 Latino. 4 white. It felt so good having my hole flooded.  20 guys is about the max I can get because most are not ‘pump & dump’ guys.  Most want to fuck me a long time before cumming in me

so I lay here in bed with 15 loads in me.  But what I don’t understand is why was I hornier after 20 guys.   I wanted more.   I felt like the first 20 barely scratched the surface

How much is enough?   I don’t think I can answer that because the more raw dick I get, the more I want.  Maybe a 100 load weekend is the magic number. 

thats how it is for us true cumdumps.the sluttiest of the sluttiest faggots. we were born to take raw cocks and loads from any and all horny men that like using pussyboys to get themselves off. i find that like you the more guys that fuck me bareback and cum inside me the more i want. its never enough for whores like us. i often take 30-40 loads in a weekend night at the bathhouse and over 20 most other times and im still hungry for loads when i leave. even on gay pride weekend when its crazy in there and my hole is destroyed i still want cock.thats what makes us such good cumdumpsters. we need it. i can lay on that fuckbench and blindfolded in the public sling all night taking anonymous loads from stranger after stranger and still need more.i usually dont see the men who fuck me so i usually have no idea what colour they are. (somtimes its obvious,specially if a black breeder speaks to me or kisses me while fucking me but most guys dont even talk to me.just fuck me then leave)true cumholes like us are a special breed

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

A  married daddy fucked a load deep into me about an hour ago. He’s bred me before and a load is guaranteed if I ever bump into him. He is a good 7 and thick with low hangers that slap around hitting my cock as he fucks me. Perfect size to squeeze and milk his load with my ass. Just left another daddy who was visiting from Greece. Unfortunately, he used a condom. Would have loved to have left with some Greek cum in me. I’m hoping Saturday brings another raw cock my way and I can add a load. 

Guest MightyMouth

About 2 hours ago at a sex club in ATL.  Sucked a dude off in onne of the dark rooms first.  He came so much and pushed my head down into his pubes so hard, I thought I might drown.  Fuck, I love the taste of cum!  Then I found an empty room and stripped dowm to my socks and lubed up my hole.  I planted myself on the mattress face down and ass up for some anonymous dick.  After just a minute or two, I had a taker.  He felt my lubed ass lips and slid a finger inside.  I started hitting the poppers and in another minuteor two, I felt his raw cock pushing into me.  He was a good Top, fucking hard and driving in deep.  A few minutes later, I had his jizz inside me.  It must have been a good one because it dripped down my leg when I left the room to walk around some more. I still feel a little slutty, it was a good night.

A new bearish trucker guy has moved to town and been on Grindr lately.  I hit him up throughout the week a couple times and we shared pics and such, but I was starting to think he just wasn't interested in me.  I was busy most of the day Saturday out in the country without good cell reception, but when I got home later that evening I noticed he had tried to start a group chat on Grindr with me and someone else (but couldn't tell who).  So I started asking him about it and he said the other guy ended up blocking him or whatever....not uncommon around here.  Then he said a guy just loaded him up.  So I asked if he wanted me to come give him some more and he said yes.  I found his place and found him ass up on the bed.  Fucked one load into him and we started chatting a bit, put minimal clothing on and he showed me around his place that he's fixing up, then I moved back to the bedroom and said we weren't done.  When I started pulling down my jeans again, he got the hint and quickly stripped down again and grabbed his poppers.  After the second fuck, he needed a smoke break.  So we got dressed again and stepped outside and were chatting and browsing Grindr for more tops to come over...but didn't find any. 

He said at one point that he's more likely to be able to play on the weekends, so that explains the seeming lack of interest during the week.  But, he made several suggestions that he wanted to fuck on a regular basis going forward too.  :-)

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

Guest GoneFishing

this morning 

a bug chaser that lives in the tract over from me

he had 15 loads still in him from last nights cumunion 

how could i not go over? he had me at sloppy cunt

while he was riding me he shared with me that he had an assorted mix of stds 

let’s see what blossoms 

grrrroink!

6 minutes ago, Chargedup said:

this morning 

a bug chaser that lives in the tract over from me

he had 15 loads still in him from last nights cumunion 

how could i not go over? he had me at sloppy cunt

while he was riding me he shared with me that he had an assorted mix of stds 

let’s see what blossoms 

grrrroink!

FUCK thats nice!

Yesterday/Early this morning I went to the Fukdto bb sex party at Club120. The bb party went on for 5 hours from 10PM-3AM. Outside just before 10, I spoke with a handsome younger guy with a moustache. Nothing much, just small talk about past bb sex parties. It turns out he was one of the hosts of last night's bb party. More about him later in this post. Now Club120, if you're not familiar with the venue, is a private gay club/bar, 2 floors, 5 slings, fuckwall, 2 washrooms, a few small cubicles, lots of open space to fuck or be fucked, cash bar (in case you're thirsty for a beverage).

My 22 yr old and his new bf joined me in last night's bb party. When I was playing with him, he was 100% bottom. Now I've been pleasantly surprised - he's more vers. He topped me to get my hole ready. Now cum, just stretching. All good so far. His bf came over to Club120 after a nap brought on by driving back to Toronto from northern Ontario. It was nice to meet him. At the end of the night, I don't think they'll be back. They prefer less guys at Steamworks Toronto than the bb forest teaming with barebackers.

When the 22 yr old finished widening my daddy hole, a familiar tall, black guy tested out my hole with his cock. He said that my hole went just great, but, because it was early in the night that he wouldn't be cumming in it -- like a lot of guys, a 1-shot wonder! Oh well, you move on!

I managed to felch some cum out of a younger Latino beefy guy's hole. He said he'd gotten 7 loads by that time. YUMMY!

I sucked a few hard cocks. No cum blasts. But I spotted a younger tall, thin otter jerking his dick as he was watching a guy get plowed in a nearby sling. I told him I wanted his cum and knelt down in position to receive his load. In about a minute, he put his hard cock head in front of my mouth, and I became the recipient of his cumload. Slightly salty, but I was SO happy to get his load. I cleaned off his cock. He smiled and thanked me. A win-win!

Last night, IMHO, wasn't a real slutty night like the bb party I attended in early September. Guys were more reserved with whom they wanted to play. It depends on who shows up to these bb parties. It's a bareback event but not everyone plays with everyone else so freely as you'd like it to be or even expect. Last night's guys were guarding their gun powder, if you know what I mean.

I kept bumping into the younger mustached host throughout the night. We kissed. He sucked my dick, I sucked his. I rimmed his hole and managed to fuck him for a bit. Toward the end he asked me how my night was going. I told him that I needed to cum. We went into a private cubicle. I lay down. He sucked my hard dick and played with my nipples. That would make me cum. And cum I did. I had not cum in a several days. I left around 2 AM, hungry for food and thirsty for something to drink after sex. 

Let's hope that the next Fukdto bb sex party has friskier men, open to playing with a wider circle of ages and types!

• Like 3

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I've hooked up with this hot 18 y/o kid who goes to SMU who'd said he was interested in getting gang fucked and I'd said I could probably line it up, but he never follows through. This morning I get a text saying he wanted it for real and wondered if I could line up a couple guys to do it. He's really cute, boy next door type, tall, shaggy haired blonde, has a nice big uncut cock but prefers to bottom and I knew I'd easily find takers. I quickly lined up a light skinned black/latino bud I play with regular and a 19 y/o white trash fuck bud of mine. I lined it up for us to meet at my place and kept working furiously to find other guys off MYLOL and Grindr. My black/latino bud, Carlos, showed up first and he was primed and ready to fuck SMU boy. Like me Carlos is vers pig and was hoping to fucked by SMU boy. I told him while I'd been fucked by SMU boy more often then not he just wants to bottom. My white trash fuck bud, Holt, showed up next and it was starting to look like SMU boy was going to flake out. Holt and Carlos had never met before and because I was distracted with trying to line up other guys they quickly had started making out, soon were stripping naked, and sucking each other's cocks. I had to remind them not to get too worked up as they were here to fuck SMU boy. Between messaging various guys and trying to get SMU boy I finally hear back from him that he's on his way. I warn him that both Holt and Carlos are getting into each other and send him a quick video of them jerking their cocks to get him interested and reel him in.

SMU boy's name is Zach and when he get to my place he's quick to start stripping off his clothes and gets in between Holt and Carlos, making out deeply and intensely with Holt while Carlos is grinding his dick on his ass intensely. I grabbed some lube and handed it to Carlos who wasted no time in lubing up Zach's ass and his own cock, quickly thrusting it raw into Zach's ass. Zach is making a lot of noise but not saying for Carlos to stop. I know Zach likes raw and wants raw so he's not gonna care Carlos is in him bareback. I can tell Zach is deeply into Holt and that's cool...I know what Zach likes and I knew he'd like Holt. As Zach is taking Carlos's cock I can tell he's also trying to force his dick in Holt, which is hot cause I know Holt loves to get fucked a LOT! I hand the lube to Zach and soon he's lubed up Holt's ass and is plunging in his ass gently. Holt is having a hard time taking Zach's big cock, but more and more is sliding in him. For fun I stuffed my cock in Holt's mouth and start alternating between his mouth and Zach's. We aren't at it long before Carlos lets out a loud groan and my hunch is he blew his load in Zach's ass. As he slides out of Zach's ass I quickly move to take his place and don't even lube up my cock before sliding in Zach's ass. Carlos took up my place forcefeeding his cock to Zach and demanding he suck it, forcing his head down on it. Holt is moaning and Zach is telling him he's close to cumming and soon busts his load deep inside Holt. I'm still stroking deep inside Zach intent on blowing my load inside of him. We pause for a moment so Zach can slide out of Holt and Carlos can take his place riding Zach's dick. Zach is quickly inside Carlos who is gasping at taking such a big dick and soon the three of us pick up out rhythm as I'm getting close to cumming. Once we get back to it I soon blow my load inside Zach and keep stroking because I know I can blow another one pretty quick. Carlos was begging for Zach's load in Spanish and clearly Zach was close to cumming now too. As I blasted my second load in Zach he started blowing his load in Carlos, which had him screaming and begging for it. As I slid out of Zach Holt took his place behind me and roughly shoved Zach down on top of Carlos, plunging his cock hard and deep into Zach. Holt was fucking Zach hard like and animal with deep hard thrusts and Zach was moaning and yelling like crazy. Holt doesn't have a really big dick but when he fucks intensely and throws all his weight into it, it feels awesome. I've been on the receiving end of that kind of pounding by Holt and can speak to how hot it feels. Carlos, trapped under all of this is benefiting as Zach is still inside him and about to pop another load. Zach let out what sounded almost like a scream and a moan that had Carlos doing the same as both orgasmed. Holt was yelling and talking shit about Zach being a faggot and taking his cum and soon blasted his load deep inside Zach.

By now Zach had taken seed from all of us but I don't think any of us were feeling spent. We got up to let Carlos catch his breath and it was funny as he exclaimed about how big Zach's dick was and how it hurt but felt good. Part of me wanted to laugh in his face and remark about how he can take multiple cocks and never complain but I thought the better of it. Zach clearly wanted more and I took a moment to check my cell phone and see what was up with some of the guys I was chatting with. I hadn't intended to be so involved but got swept up with it. Zach was obsessed with Carlos's uncut dick and was sucking on it. I could hear him remark he'd never been with a black guy before and Carlos clearly was loving that. While Zach was sucking Carlos's dick, Holt had slid his cock up Carlos's ass which got Carlos moaning. Carlos and Zach quickly devolved into race play, which is kind of hot but also a little unsettling, but hey...if you enjoy it and no one's getting hurt why should I care. Zach soon got his fantasy fulfilled with a mouthful of Carlos's cum, only to be flipped face down as Holt slid out of Carlos's ass to blow his load inside Zach. While those two were preocuppied I took up Holt's place fucking Carlos's ass, and once Holt shot inside Zach I took my place blowing another load inside Zach.

Both Carlos and Holt needed to get going and went to go clean up in the bathroom. I'd told Zach I had one more guy coming by to do a dump and go and he said he was down. He said he'd really enjoyed getting tag teamed and used like that and that he'd always fantasized about getting fucked that much. Almost on cue there was a knock at the door and it was the dump and go guy...a chubby 25 year old guy off Grindr who quickly stripped down and demanded Zach start sucking his cock. Zach obeyed and at that point Carlos and Holt had come out of the bathroom and taking in the show. The dump and go guy didn't seem to mind that he was putting on a show and soon told Zach to lay face down on the couch. He smirked at me and told me how much he liked sloppy fucked out ass and proceeded to start pounding Zach's hole. Zach was moaning with a mix of pleasure and desire, begging the guy to cum in his ass and soon he got what he wanted. Saying nothing the guy got up, put his clothes back on and left. Carlos and Holt were looking at each other and me kind of stunned at what had just happened. All I could say was that was what Zach wanted. Zach just nodded that it was true and thanked Carlos and Holt and said he'd had fun. Zach and I went to the shower and I have to admit I was kind of jealous that both Holt and Carlos got Zach's seed but I'd gotten none. Zach laughed and said after getting fucked that last time he was saving the last for me. In the shower Zach unloaded two loads inside me and I dumped one more in him. He admitted as much as he liked Carlos and Holt fucking him, he really dug getting fucked anon by the last guy. His fantasy was get gang fucked in some place like a bathroom or car by multiple guys, never knowing their names and letting them all cum inside him. I wanted to try and line up more guys to come over and fuck him that way but he said his ass was pretty sore and we could try again another day.