Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last night, I went to underwear night at a local bar.  I was wearing just a tiny thong.  A guy came up and started flirting with me.  He complimented my ass and asked if he could touch it.  I accepted and he started caressing it.  Wasn't long before his finger found its way under my thong and to my hole.  He began finger fucking me for a bit and then asked if I'd follow him to the bathroom.  We took a stall together and he had me bend over the toilet.  He pulled out his cock and pulled aside my thong and fucked and filled me.  I then walked out and proceeded to go back to mingling with the other patrons with an ass filled with cum.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

Past Tuesday was able to convince the pervious black top cable installer to meet up again. He mounted me in my front living room, grabbing at my tits and hips and making me bounce on his hard pole. He likes dirty talk, mostly derogatory terms about gay people. I generally only engage in dirty talk if it is what the top wants. He had me beg for his chocolate load deep in my f#$#$t ass. He had not come in 4 days and so he planted a good load deep in me. I was leaking cum through the next day. Felt so good feeling that cum lingering that I jerked off 3 times while fingering my cum slicked hole. Hopefully he can come next week and install some new thick fiber and juice in my ethernet again.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

On 10/23/2018 at 11:42 PM, badubydo said:

Met a guy thru BBRT. Talk about A BBC. Had to to be a good 8.5-9 inches. Never had a dick that big. I'm sure he loaded me up good. My ass is sore, and I was walking funny for a bit. 

Was that yiur first time with a BBC 

Met up with this skinny guy at the local gym parking lot. Plan was to suck him off and go our separate ways but half way through he asked to see my ass before I even finished dropping my pants I feel his thick 7.5 inch dick pressing against my hole. His spit coved dick hurts as it forces its way inside but he does not care and proceeds to fuck me for a good 10 minutes.

His load is still inside me at this very moment. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest ATLSexyGuy
12 hours ago, aries7 said:

Last night, I went to underwear night at a local bar.  I was wearing just a tiny thong.  A guy came up and started flirting with me.  He complimented my ass and asked if he could touch it.  I accepted and he started caressing it.  Wasn't long before his finger found its way under my thong and to my hole.  He began finger fucking me for a bit and then asked if I'd follow him to the bathroom.  We took a stall together and he had me bend over the toilet.  He pulled out his cock and pulled aside my thong and fucked and filled me.  I then walked out and proceeded to go back to mingling with the other patrons with an ass filled with cum.

I love bathroom fucks like that

Well, not going to call it ‘last load’ but maybe last 20 or so. I was feeling horny as shit and craving some rock hard dick up my ass, so I went to the bathhouse to get my freak on. I got me a room, hiked my ass in the air, and waited. Didn’t take too long for a hung stud to breed the almighty shit outta my ass. And, since I am goddamn kick ass bottom who can never get enough dick, I had all the dudes lined up to fuck. I don’t think some of those dudes had ever fucked a power bottom before, but I showed em what is up. I might be a scrawny little feminine faggot, but I can take a jackhammer fuck from a hung stud while still begging for more dick  Anyway, for hours on end, I was just getting bred like a little bitch. I turned into a total cumdump and it was fucking great!  A couple dudes insisted on fucking me with a rubber, but for the most part, it was nothing but getting bred raw as shit. 

I’ve been bred like a little bitch before, but never like this shit. I’ve been the bottom in a gangbang before, but I’ve never had a line of strangers all waiting to fucking pound my shit. 

Still a couple hours left, hoping for a few more loads. Goddamn I fucking love being bred like a little biltch. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Last Sunday I was able to take a few minutes to connect with a nice young guy with a great cock that has loaded me before. He came into my hotel room and I sucked him hard. He then proceeded to give my pussy a good pounding and then unloaded a HUGE load. ?

Here’s the best part:  He was on his way to work as it turns out. I knew it had to be close by based on his Grindr profile, but I didn’t know where. I got dressed and then met one of my associates for breakfast before he left fly home. We walked around the block to a local cafe and when I walked in, there was my top to take my order. That knowing grin we exchanged made me feel so slutty in a good way. I was ordering and eating breakfast with his cum still deep inside me and my hole super wet from the little bit that leaked out. Nothing beats a cummy hole (well, except a cummy hole with another cock in it). And the guys I had breakfast with had no clue that the guy waiting on us had just bred my hole. ?

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

Thursday afternoon, I went over to west-end Toronto to play with a couple. I'd been out of touch for a bit, distracted by work issues, but I was back and ready. Things were fine: One person I fucked and fisted and pissfucked happily, and the other fucked me until he gave me a load. Superb.

• Upvote 2

yesterday I had my raw load for the first time. I was with this "straight" married daddy, who was very tall and built and naturally had a big dick. I was a much smaller guy and being the dominant daddy he was, he pinned me down the bed and fucked me raw. it was very rough, especially considering his size, and like old men his age he didn't understand that no meant no and kept on fucking me while I screamed to stop. his dick was too big and I needed time to adjust but he probably thought asshole was just like pussy lmfao

anyway my hole was a sore mess filled with cum when he was done. it might not be the most pleasant encounter but I'm glad I finally had the gut to take a raw load

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

A friend hosted a party last night at his hotel last night, only to find out he had advertised it on BBRT, and I was one of the featured bottoms at the party.  By the end of the evening I was fucked by eight guys, my hole was stretched out, sore and sloppy -- leaking lube and cum.  I need more evenings like that to close out the week.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Last night. What I thought was going to be a pretty quick tag team pump and dump turned into a 2 hour continuous fuck and suck session. A ginger "viking" (6.2 hairy longhaired muscle guy with a dick to match) and his smaller buddy (both height and dick) took turns. Lots of spit roasting and hole hammering. Couldn't deepthroat the viking guy but he had no problem going ballsdeep in my ass. Both pumped two loads in my ass and I got another one from the viking when I was sucking him while his buddy was finishing his 2nd load. Shot my own load in the buddy's mouth when he sucked me while getting fucked by the ginger guy. Usually I don't really like getting sucked but this was hot. They are not local so don't know if it will happen again but they both showed an interest for a repeat. Nurturing my sore hole today ? 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

My last load was rather tame. Guy who bred me for my last load hit me up on Thursday night asking if I was available, I told him I could do a blow job or he could fuck me after a few hours (to be sure I could be truly prepped.) And he was fine with just head. He swung by my place, picked me up, and we went about two streets over where it's empty and he pulled off into an empty overgrown lot in his truck. We hopped out, got behind it, I got on my knees and went to work on his cock. I was disappointed to find out he doesn't like his ballads sucked, but after a bit he started face fucking me on and off a bit then pulled out and came a nice load over my face and tongue. I cleaned up and then he dropped me off at home. Overall it took about 30m from him messaging me until I had a facial and was home. 

Wish it was a better experience or I could have done more, but between it and the new horse toy I just got and have been working my ass with, I'm so horned up I'm definitely going to find a nice top to host me and get as many loads as I can on my next day off.