Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last night after a day of looking for loads, finally score a 51 y/o Asian business man in a hotel, I live near the airport. He had a nice body, very smooth. We 69 for quite a long time, till I started rimming his smooth brown hole. His skins so smooth, finally he was ready to fuck me standing bent over on his bed, he fucked me for quite a while till he finality blew his load in me. As I was getting ready to leave he was looking at his phone and I saw his wall paper was a very cute young Asian guy, and I said is that your boyfriend? And he replied no it's my son. LOL. I said well he's really cute!. Nice breeding from a nice married (to a woman) guy. Hoping for a repeat tonight.

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Hooked up with a guy off Grindr, a heftier dude, about 6' and probably close to 300 lbs. Gorgeous face, slightly hairy chest and a redhead too. Said he wanted to pound my ass hard and had a nice thick veiny cock that curved to the left. He came over to my place and pretty much started right off ordering me to drop and suck his cock. I did that and got him good and hard and we moved to the bedroom. We hadn't talked about safe or bare, just knew he wanted to top and I was down to take it. He told me to get face down on the mattress and asked for lube, which I handed him out of the night stand. He didn't even ask about wrapping or shit, just started lubing my ass and his cock and was inside me without wasting any time. He was pretty rough, aggressive and verbal and pretty soon was pounding my ass hard. I was loving it and egging him on, telling him how bad I wanted it. He was verbal too, calling me all kinds of names and telling me to say how much I liked it. He blew a massive load in me and kept on pounding, saying he had more for me. He slid out and flipped me on my back so I was facing him. The look on his face was pure pleasure as he kept pounding me and I was digging watching watching his heft jiggle as he was pounding my ass. He started stroking my cock as he was getting closer and soon I was spraying like a geyser all over my crotch and stomach. He must have liked it because he busted another load balls deep inside me after that. He was all red and flushed, panting as he pulled out. He asked which way the bathroom was and he headed in, only to come back out with a towel wiping his crotch to clean off his cock before tossing it at me. He dressed again all while smirking at me and said he enjoyed it but had to get going. I thanked him and said I was up for doing it again if he wanted which got a quick "sure" as he let himself out the door. I've been with a few bigger guys who were tops and I have to admit I love getting fucked by them. He was a guy of few words and hey...that works for me too!

I don’t want to quote Read1’s long and enjoyable post, but I need to reflect on point 5. I met previously three younger deaf guys in sauna. And all of them were very eager to fuck, they practiced bb, and were amazing. Two of them were top and bred me although once but hard. But the youngest, a bit bearish guy was the best. He was nice and sweet but horny as hell. He fucked me in steambath and gave me a load. Later we met outside on the corridor. It was enough to look at eachother and he immediately pulled me into a cubicle and fucked me long in several positions. The fact my hole was unloaded made him extremely exciting and although he didn’t moan the grind on his face said everything. Then gave me load two. We had a short rest, were kissing and his cock was getting rock hard again but mine too. So he sat onto it and was riding me. I stopped him because I felt, he was close to cum. So he shoved his cock deep into my hole and after few minutes gave me the third load. When he pulled out I started to clean with my tongue and he gave me into my mouth the fourth. Unfortunately I have never met him since that awesome session. 

I miss the sauna feeling, although I can’t complain because of my fuckbuddy. He is also horny always. Yesterday we were both exhausted, I worked a lot (he has no work and he tried to find all day), so we agreed we needed to sleep, we passed sex. Our agreement was in power till twenty minutes when he grabbed my hand and pulled to his semi hard cock. I just began to stroke it, it was getting rock hard immediately. He didn’t waste our time he shoved his cock against my hole. He realised I needed some lube so he gave me an amazing rimming. Honestly he is the professor of rimjob. When I was in heaven and was moaning like a fool he took his tool into me. He fucked me for long minutes in spoon position. Then he forced me onto my stomach and didnhis best. He laid on me so his head faced to my legs and pushed  his cock deep into me. Have you ever had sex in that position. It offers you extreme sensation in your hole. It lasted ten minutes when he turned back and fucked me in doggy. I knew  him so I was sure he was super close to cum and fuck yeah he began to moan like a crazy, and he was fast and unloaded me a lot of cum I’ve just pushed out just now. I am a really slut because I didn’t cum then and also now. 

• Upvote 3

Morning buds.  This is not a "Last Load" story yet, but hoping it will turn into one.  Looking to set up my first group breeding gathering in L.A. area.  You know, "Breed the Bear Bare" or "Breed the Pig" type thing.  If anyone's interested or has experience doing this please hit me up and let me know.  Would love it video'd too.  Often watch fuck/breed vids on Xtube and the best are the ones where there's someone holding the camera and filming that is not immediately involved in the act.  After all, this is Hollywood!  Thanks in advance for any thoughts, suggestions, venues, cocks, buds, etc.  Hoping to make this finally happen for real.  Oink!

Sauna Yesterday.

Yesterday cold and wet , just what's needed to get guys in to the Sauna

1st Fuck - a very horny short muscle stud (early 50's , but very well preserved) I used to fuck him at a local cruising site.

He is short 5'5 or so but hot as hell , with a bubble butt which would be the envy of guys half his age .

We started kissing in a public are , and i lifted his towel and started to finger his ass , initially he said that he hadn't cleaned out and could we just kiss and he suck me off.

I got him kneeling on the mattress in a cubicle and got my tongue up his hole, sure enough about 20 seconds he relented and I was balls deep in to him BB.

He was moaning and squealing like a little piggy and he came all over the mattress.

I showered and headed in to the dark room -and fooled around with a couple of guys , 1 wanted to "rubber up" , I politely refused and moved on.

There was a guy bending over sucking cock with his perky ass sticking out , I wet my finger and started to play with his ass once a had a finger in him another quickly rolled.

We went in to a cubicle and i rimmed him and opened him up till I could get 4 fingers in him.

When I entered him he was like warm velvet.

We alternated between me fucking him , him sucking me and me rimming him , then kissing him , he just loves the taste of his own ass.

I finished off by humming in his mouth.

And all within a couple of hours.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Tonight I was on A4A and saw a guy I recently started chatting with was on. Turns out he was going by my place on his way home, and would be coming in 15 minutes. Not a lot of prep time, but got my ass as ready as possible, and assumed the ass up position. He must have followed someone in, because I never got a call he was here, just heard the door opening.

He walks up to me, says oh yeah, drops his pants and starts rubbing his semi on my ass. He fingers my hole, moans, and finally slips his cock in. His raw cock feels great and he starts fucking me nice and slow, this is the perfect fuck! He fucks me probably about 10 minutes and I feel him quicken his pace and start encouraging him to breed me. He shoves hard in me and stops and I feel his cock pulsing. He doesn't move. I start squeezing him and he moans, he says he's not gonna pull out yet and starts pumping again. A couple minutes later says he's going to give me another load, shoves in deep and again I feel him cumming. This time he pulls out. 

We chat a few minutes, I turned over to see him, and noticed his cock is still hard. I start sucking him and his balls are tight already, he's gonna cum a 3rd time!! He pushes me back, and shoves his cock in my ass again. Like his second load, he pounds like its his last fuck, and after a few minutes screams he's cumming again!! Fuck yeah! 3 loads. This time when he pulled out, still hard, I suck him again and again I feel his balls are tight like he's going to cum. I think I'd work out a 4th load with my mouth, but it wasn't to be in the end. He said I got it all.

Look forward to meeting up with this guy again, it was fucking awesome!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

Tonight was disappointing.  Hooked up with a guy that huffed on too much poppers and could barely get it up.  The sexual synergy between us just was not there.  He ended up blowing his load probably outside of my ass since he couldn't stick it in there.  Originally was going to stay overnight and fuck all night, but the sexual chemistry wasn't there so I left.  Between this incident and all the flakes in Phoenix.  I am done with this city.  Guys in Phoenix is like 98% bottoms, and the rest are all flakes.  

1 hour ago, Dee82 said:

I am done with this city.  Guys in Phoenix is like 98% bottoms, and the rest are all flakes.  

Yeah seems like everyone is a bottom. Where are all the breeders? I wish there was a lube that made guys ridged hard like trimix. 

It's interesting that @Dee82 just wrote a negative experience about Phoenix.  Where were you earlier this week?!?!

I was out in Phoenix from Saturday evening through Wednesday afternoon, and I had a blast.  Lots of hot bears/cubs/jocks that were not only into me but also willing to meet up!  So different from where I live where it's like pulling teeth to get someone to follow through on a hookup.

I tend to get wordy with my last load posts, so rather than go into detail about all of the fun, I'm just going to do some bullet points:

Saturday evening

• Sucked and swallowed loads from two older otter types (3-way) in nearby hotel
  • tried to fuck a cub from BBRTS at my hotel, but he couldn't handle it, so I sucked him off instead
  • 69'ed with a hot beefy guy and swallowed his load
  • daddy bear showed up right as the other guy was leaving; was totally into my cub body and red fur, told me to not use deoderant next time, and rolled over to let me mount him and breed him

Sunday

• Anon cumdump "boy" in a neighboring hotel in the afternoon - supposedly set up by his "daddy" but the boy was alone in the room when i showed up
  • another daddy bear came to my hotel in the evening to get my load in his ass

Monday evening - another conference visitor and I shared an Uber to Flex bathhouse (turned out it was half-price night, so there was a good crowd)

• sucked and swallowed a daddy bear type
  • tag teamed and bred a hot latino jock
  • sucked and swallowed three cub types in a row
  • fucked another latino jock in his room

Tuesday evening

• one of the cubs from the bathhouse the night before came to my hotel for a repeat (me edging him until I swallowed his load)
  • the guy I 69'ed with on Sunday night came back for me to face fuck him until he got off

I had so many other offers, but not enough time or energy to meet up with all the hungry bottoms. Would love to go back again sometime to have more fun and maybe see more of the city/area LOL

• Like 11
  • Upvote 2

@barecubtop, I posted ads all throughout this week along with hitting people up. I got ghosted twice 4 times this week. I just left a bb party where I got to suck a few cocks but no one seems to want to play outside that so I left early. Almost all the ads in Phx bbrt are either fake, flakes, or majority bottoms. Grindr is pretty dead too. Maybe it is just me. I dont think Im that bad looking... either that or asian guys are definitely not the flavor around here. I have met like maybe 6-7 good guys here. But that is about it.  Been to flex and chute many times, even with a crowded parking lot. Guys are usually in their rooms or just walk away when I initiate something.  

Last night, I met up with a friend visiting from the East Coast at the Black Eagle. We had a nice couple of hours chatting, waiting for the dance floor to become busy and dipping in and out of the back room.

The first time, things we're not too crowded. I did suck on one guy for a bit, but moved on.

The second time, things we're more packed. One guy, determined to bottom, took turns sucking my dick and my friend's before trying to get fucked. My friend did not fuck bare, or at all, but the guy after him did. Me, I suited up for my round in that hot warm ass.

• Upvote 2

Guest 4BlackMen

I went to bodyzone last night.  A bathhouse in Detroit.  I took 20 raw dicks, but only got 7 or 8 loads.   I was a little disappointed with the load count but seems the White guys in particular didn’t get or stay hard very easily.  I think too many party favors.  The black guys no issues.   I get a lot of bbc cause I can take it well and know how to work their dick with my hole.  I don’t like pure slamming though.   I stop guys when they do that.  It’s not pleasurable.   I love aggressive fucking but a top should be in tune with each Bottom they fuck to know when they are fucking too hard. .  

Had an accident on my bike and haven’t been cruising for two months but my ankle is now pretty good. So last night went to my local cruise club to see what action I could get. Unfortunately quite quiet for a Saturday night. Started with a few gloryhole sessions both sucking and being sucked. One guy with a beautiful long, hard and thick uncut cock kept coming back for long sessions which was nice, if tiring, but unfortunately he’d neither fuck me (merely whispering in my ear, ‘you’d like that, wouldn’t you boy?) nor near to coming in my mouth. I moved on to cruising in the dark rooms and corridors for guys looking to fuck an found a near-naked Chinese guy in a room face down so I slipped in, stripped off, lubed up and got on top. I fucked him bareback for some time on top, then moved him to stand by the bed bent over for my doggy please and pounded away some more. When I opened the door of the room I was met by a couple of guys who’d been standing listing to the quiet moaning of the Asian guy, the thudding of our bodies and the slapping of my balls. One guy followed me to the bathroom where I washed off my cock and begged me also to fuck him so I took him to a room decorated as a kind of mechanic’s workroom and bent him over a 44 gallon drum and lubed up. He offered me a condom but I told him no thanks and, at his request slapped his ass and moved to get started. At this point he reached around and started unrolling a rubber onto the head of my cock. I stopped, got dressed and stepped back in the corridor, bare only for me. After more group sucking action, I caught up again with the Chinese guy in a dark room this time- couldn’t see him particularly but could recognise by touch and was soon fucking him standing up. After a while I moved him to side of room so he could lean on the wall. Several other guys came and went reaching under to cup my balls or finger my ass. He was using poppers and after a long time I had a sniff to hasten the session end. I was disappointed that as I came I wasn’t able to come inside him as he swung his ass away at the last second but a guy standing by and groping me saw his chance and pulled my cock into his mouth to take the load. Although I was disappointed not to take any loads myself this at least provided a nice end to the session and has got me back in the saddle after 2 months.

• Like 1

New story to add! Met a guy off Grindr this morning! We been talking a few days when he seen I love BBC on my about me and he finally had time to meet! I show up to his hotel and knock! He answers the door and was very polite! He has a towel on and said he was gonna shower, while he goes in he tells me have fun and be ready and throws a big bottle of silicone lube and a realistic BBC dildo. While he showers I start to lube up! I work the dildo head in leave it there and was so horny! When my friend walked out the shower he was naked and I finally seen his dick! Maybe 7 1/2 long but crazy thick like Red Bull can thick! He walks up and pulls the to out and starts eating my ass! I was in heaven! After eating he walks up and it’s his dick in my mouth! It was so thick I couldn’t do much but I tried! He told me he had a surprise and had a unopened turkey injector! He filled it with lube and put it deep I felt him flood my hole with lube and it was so good! Finally he pushed his dick against my ass! When the head popped in I lost it my hole was being stretched to he limit! Working it in me I felt his dick swelling more like it felt like a horse dick in me from being thick! He slow stroked me the whole time and I must admit that was the best! I had a pool of precum under me and was so happy! He pulled out and I seen his big balls hanging low he put me on my back and slid.back in! He sped up and told me he was cumming! I felt his dick throb and I could hear cum sloshing in me!  When he finished I leaned up and sucked his dick clean and he was asking to see his load when I squatted to push it felt Iike a long warm gush and I heard it hit the floor! Looking down I see a massive load! The super thick cum! He tells me he needs to cum again so to shorten it let’s just say he fucked me again and busted another load in me! I got home and bent over in the mirror and my hole was gaped and he cum still dripping out!! Like it was amazing 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1