Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

1 hour ago, versamarried said:

I give thanks to Thanksgiving meal shopping for giving me a first. Was able to get out of the house away from wife to 'stock up' on items needed for making Thursdays meal. Had A4A and BBRT up on my phone as I totally for real walked around a grocery store alone (ie, sat in parking lot hitting up every top around). One finally bit that would host but he wanted anon. I have never really thought about doing that, mostly for physical safety etc, but of course being super horny simply replied, "What's your address?". He gave me instructions on how to get into his place and into his bedroom sight unseen, (he has a roommate apparently). 15 minute drive and I was sneaking in his back door, creeping through a living room and straight to a bedroom. I undressed and climbed on the bed and waited. So there I was first time giving my cheating married ass to an absolute sight unseen stranger.  Felt amazing having a total stranger suddenly touch and caress you. I was in heat and so badly wanted that cum and he wasted no time mounting me. We maintained a hush whispered tone as I begged him to breed my married ass and he kept saying how great my ass was and kept asking if I was ready for his load. OF COURSE I WAS. Suddenly he was pumping me full and I just kept using my hole to milk all his cum out. He went back to his bathroom, where he had been hiding before. I got up, got dresed, drove home, complained to wife grocery store was picked clean. Thankfully she bought it.

There is something that's a total turn-on about anon hookups like that.  Just doing as we're told, being in position ass out, waiting for that unseen cock to mount, fuck and breed us.  Totally hot for me and glad it was for you.  Oink!

• Like 1

just bred a young short chubby black guy. We had fucked a while back, and I thought we both enjoyed it, but I never heard back from him.

Fast forward to yesterday and he hits me up on the apps. He says that he was in a relationship and was trying to stay faithful, but now he is broken up and needs some good fucking and to be bred.

While i was mounting him he moaned a lot and said how stupid he had been giving this up for his relationship

this time i am sure he learnt his lesson and will be back to get bred again soon

• Like 1

Monday this week was one of those days. The man I am in love with cancelled on me due to his spouse working from home.  So I get on the apps, and every fucking possibility remained elusive. I mean even the people who normally beg beg beg for sex were unavailable. Don’t you hate that when it happens? Sometimes you sign on and get too many messages.  Sometimes it’s like you’re a goddam ghost no one even sees!

Well after not masturbating Monday in hopes of ass to breed, I was super horny Tuesday. I set something up to breed a visitor  semi-anon in his hotel room about 14 miles away.  Then the man I am in love with contacts me and says he can come by at lunch. Well of course.

We hadnt fucked for three days and were like animals. After rolling around, kissing , and generally being ecstatic naked in each other’s arms, I got my dick in him and fucked hard and deep until my two day load was where we both wanted it.  (two days is usually my maximum volume)

And after a brief rest, his kisses got me hard again. He rode my dick and stroked off his own hard-won load on my torso. An hour and a half had passed like a nanosecond. We jumped in the shower because he smelled too damn fine to go home like that. I sent him packing.

Normally that’d be enough for one day. Jeez age 55 and being the top . . . .but I am not a jerk or a flake, and the idea of a dude in a hotel ass up wanting my load! I hit the road and drove the 14 miles. Thanks Hyatt for making it easy to park and go up the elevators privately. 

HOT HOT man face down on the bed looks over his shoulder as I am undressing.  I love the IDEA of going in, dropping a load in him face down and then leaving with minimal person to person. But that face that beard I had to kiss him. A few gobs of spit and my precumming has me balls deep in him in no time. FUCK I want to make it last a little after driving all this way. Me on my back works for that (I need to be in control to cum) and he climbs on me . I am masturbating his dick as he squeezes his ass around my dick.

“You’re gonna make me cum,” he says.

“Can I keep fucking you after you do?” I ask.

“Yes”

“So cum.” I say . . .and he’s riding up and down on my dick and I am stroking up and down on his cock, and he erupts forth a big load all over my torso . Hey second time that’s happened today!!!  

I tell him to rest . Selfish top me though so horny now. I scoop up some of his cum, lube my dick with it, hook his legs over my arms, and lift his ass off the bed where I go back in balls deep. Smells so horny. I fuck fuck fuck every which way I can in that position and soon enough my cum is building I warn him Imma gonna.He wants is bad begs to be bred. Then it’s all explosions and orgasm for me as I am seeing stars blowing my second load of the day deep inside him.

His wedding ring was sitting on the bathroom sink as I washed up and pissed after. Took me 45 minutes to drive home. I broke my  ‘travel for sex shouldnt take longer than the sex will’ rule, but it was so worth it. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Late last night I got chatting to an Eastern European guy on line.  He was just finishing his shift at the airport and was horny for a fuck.  I was tired and just thinking of going to bed but I was also horny.  When he sent me a picture of his cock and told me he hadn't cum for over a week I couldn't resist.

He turned up a little later and soon I was sucking his cock.  He told me he was getting close so I pulled my pants down and bent over.  He pushed up me and began to fuck.  He started off slowly then began to fuck me harder.  After only about ten or twelve thrusts he told me he was going to cum.  He pushed his cock right up me, held it there and bred me.

Ten minutes later I was in bed  - with a nice cummy hole and a big load of cum deep in my arse.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest 4BlackMen

I’m thankful for all the loads I receive and am thankful in anticipation of all the loads I will receive Friday night at the bathhouse when lots of new dick will arrive due to travelers coming to Detroit to visit family. Will be blindfolded in doggystyle position and write on chalkboard that I am a blindfolded cumdump taking all loads.  Hoping for 20+

On 11/20/2018 at 7:22 AM, looking4chubs said:

just bred a young short chubby black guy. We had fucked a while back, and I thought we both enjoyed it, but I never heard back from him.

Fast forward to yesterday and he hits me up on the apps. He says that he was in a relationship and was trying to stay faithful, but now he is broken up and needs some good fucking and to be bred.

While i was mounting him he moaned a lot and said how stupid he had been giving this up for his relationship

this time i am sure he learnt his lesson and will be back to get bred again soon

Wish you were at Cumunion L.A. last night to fuck & breed me, and whore me out.  Oink!

It was short but sweet. Returned to my sauna. First of all, thought I'd found a bareback fuck only to be disappointed when he insisted on a condom! He couldn't accommodate my large dick so that went South. Shortly afterwards, I entered a cabin where someone was lying face down on the couch, surely this time, he was crying out for a barebacking. After, an excellent blowjob getting me both fully erect and sufficently lubricated, I asked him if he wanted fucking. He obediently turned round applied lube to his hole and I easily slid my cock up his bare hole. The fucking was smooth and the pressure built up surprisingly quickly for me. Before I knew it, I discharged more spunk up his bare arse than I knew I had. It kept on pumping out, That chap was well fucked and filled. I was completely drained of all my sperm!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Flew into Hawaii and turned on Grindr just after getting into my room at 8.30. Lined up my first hookup by 9.30am and had him in my room naked by 10.30am. While I made it clear I’d take him raw he asked for a condom. I carry a few for such hookups, though I don’t bring them out, and they are large to accommodate the thick base to my cock. Far too big for this young Asian guy who had a beautiful cock of decent length but quite thin. Still he wore the rubber and pumped my ass valiantly then took it off and came on his chest (to my disappointment as he’d said he’d come in my mouth). To make it up a bit I licked the cum off his smooth chest. 

• Upvote 1

A regular bud had an ad on bbrts saying he had a bottom bear boy in his sling looking for loads. I headed over on my motorcycle and found a sexy furry assed cub waiting for me in the sling with a load already in his ass. I plunged my tongue in his ass savoring that first load and getting rock hard myself. No lube needed for the cubs hole as I planted my 00 gauge PA deep in his ass. My bud and I started tag teaming his ass, with the cub cleaning our cocks off with his mouth each time we pulled out. During this time, two other top bears showed up and we kept the cubs ass filed with raw cock. The cub took four more loads from us over the next hour. There’s nothing better than fucking a cum filled furry ass! 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 4

Nostalgia!

Home for Thanksgiving and went to a cruising park just for shizzles. Not much happening but get cruised by an old white man. bored so we chatted. He did look familiar  talked about where he was from, yada yada. Told me he was in town for the holiday too but sed to live not far from the park, chatted more and I told him I remember getting fucked by a doctor named Rob in that same house. He said it was him.  I was only 16 and it was my first ever fuck. He actually remembered. Remembered picking up skinny nervous black kid and wanting to pop what he rightly suspected was a virgin cherry, lubing me with Crisco, and he laughed because  he remembered that I begged him not to pull out, and cleaning my ass off with palmolive dish soap.

Went to his hotel for old times' sake. Even though he is in his 70s he fucked the shit out of me again. said he always wondered how big of a cumdump I became.

Hooking up with him again tonight

• Like 8
  • Upvote 5

During a recent visit to Subway Sauna here in Melbourne ...

I'd knocked off work an hour or so early ... was feeling horny, so I decided to drop in and see how lucky I might be ... I generally don't enjoy sauna's that much as I'm not particularly aggressive/forthright in making my interest known.  

So on this particular visit, there was more guys than I had expected ... and several that I was interested in (I generally only go for non-Caucasian guys, preferably Asian or Latin guys with smooth dark skin).  One in particular was totally my type, being tall, lean and a nerdy/geeky look that I always find irresistible :)  ... he was checking out the gloryhole booths and I was seated at a nearby bench.  As he passed me, I gave his ass a rub through his towel ... but no reaction: he just checked all the holes and left.  About 5 mins later, he's back ... and goes into one of the booths and locks the door.

I quickly moved to the booth that connected with this one ... and a hand motions through: he wants my dick.  Well, who am I to say no..?  He gets my dick and starts giving me a rather enjoyable BJ.  But that's not what I'm after ... so I fuck his face through the GH a bit rather than just standing there.  I then feel my cock being lubed and he quickly slides his ass down on my raw cock.  This geeky Asian guy is actually a bareback slut!  Fantastic  :D I end up blowing in his ass ... then I quickly leave the booth and resume my seat on the bench - I want to be sure that I've loaded the right guy.

A minute later, he emerges from the booth: the same guy I'd fancied and touched up before ... looking just as innocent and boyish as before ... but now with my cum inside his slutty BB ass.

I guess you never know your luck!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, BBiker4Fun said:

A regular bud had an ad on bbrts saying he had a bottom bear boy in his sling looking for loads. I headed over on my motorcycle and found a sexy furry assed cub waiting for me in the sling with a load already in his ass. I plunged my tongue in his ass savoring that first load and getting rock hard myself. No lube needed for the cubs hole as I planted my 00 gauge PA deep in his ass. My bud and I started tag teaming his ass, with the cub cleaning our cocks off with his mouth each time we pulled out. During this time, two other top bears showed up and we kept the cubs ass filed with raw cock. The cub took four more loads from us over the next hour. There’s nothing better than fucking a cum filled furry ass! 

Damn, wish I was the pig in that sling!  Oink!

• Like 1

Guest btchbyl

i was a substitute piece of ass at 1:00 this morning. one of my roommates was sick and couldnt provide some relief for his regular hookup so he asked me to fill in for him. i met the dude at a rest area with pit toilets that is still open for some unknown reason this late in the year. we locked the door and he used the light on his phone so we could see. he had me strip to just my hat and cowboy boots and he fucked my ass in many positions. i rode it cowboy, reverse cowboy, side saddle with him sitting on the toilet and me riding him sideways, side saddle with me laying on the dirty floor, getting pounded from behind on all 4s, even missionary with my ass on the toilet seat hanging over the edge. he shot his first load while i was riding him then his second load when i was missionary on the toilet. he stayed up my ass and kept fucking in and out while he jerked my dick. i havent had a top do that in a long time. he said i was a wilder fuck than my roommate and he wants a repeat fuck in the future. after he got me off i let him stay up my ass for a while because he didnt want to pull out right away and he was still hard. he ended up pulling out to piss on my hole then sticking it back in at the end of the stream so i got two loads of his jizz and a little piss in me. wouldve liked a third fuck but we had to get dressed and leave so we wouldnt get caught by the cops. it was a little too cold to be naked in that pit toilet but the hot fuck was well worth it. hope he really does end up being one of my regulars.