Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I was at Crew Club last Saturday night and Sunday after noon.  On Sunday I opened the door and put on a blindfold positioning my ass so guys could walk in and fuck me anon.  First guy in I told him to leave the door open.  He fucked me good and I could tell a crowd had gathered.  He bred me and pulled out.  Within seconds a second dick went in and fucked me until he bred me.  Then a third went in and not sure if he bred me or not.  But at least 2 loads and 8 total dicks.

That Friday night I went to a BBRT party where there about 30 guys.  Watched for a short while then positioned myself on hands and knees at the edge of the bed.  Got 4 loads and 7 dicks over the next 2 bours.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/29/2017 at 5:10 PM, ChanceBottoms said:

Love Slammers!!! I almost went there last night. Definitely going tonight. 

That's a great night at Slammer, bud.  I've been bred 4 or 5 times a night there and that's hog heaven.  I love getting it over one of the fuck tables, so there's another cock to slide right in and take over at the first one breeds me.  Or in a stall, but like the door open/ajar to attract other tops to the honey bod.  Not a young gym bod here guys, just a pig who goes into heat and hole gets sooo hungry for cocks.  If you want to hook up there (or anywhere) hit me up.  Oink!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HardOneLA said:

That's a great night at Slammer, bud.  I've been bred 4 or 5 times a night there and that's hog heaven.  I love getting it over one of the fuck tables, so there's another cock to slide right in and take over at the first one breeds me.  Or in a stall, but like the door open/ajar to attract other tops to the honey bod.  Not a young gym bod here guys, just a pig who goes into heat and hole gets sooo hungry for cocks.  If you want to hook up there (or anywhere) hit me up.  Oink!

mm bet those huge nips get treated as a pig needs too

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, JamesL100 said:

mm bet those huge nips get treated as a pig needs too

Not always often enough, but last weekend they did.  Met several tit guys and worked each others real well, put me into heat.  Only problem turned out to be they were bottoms too.  ?  But then in one of the dimmer playrooms I ended up with two guys each working a tit, and a guy sucking my cock.  Add some poppers to the mix and anyone could have me.  I was bent over and the first cock mounted and fucked me sooo good.  This was truly being in hog heaven having my tits worked, cock sucked and being fucked.  OINK!!!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, HardOneLA said:

Maybe we can link up for some piggy fun soon. ??

Ok a quick recap Wed a week ago thestop by  video store near work hooked up with the real older black guy took him in my car near his his house and blew him, then my guy from BBRT is now a reg I've seen him at least three times now each time sucking him till he loses it and skull fuck me till he nuts. And last Sat met with a new guy from A4A we blew each other I ate his ass sucked his nuts but I had to cut things short so I definitely want to get back with him he has this thick chick that's gonna stretch my ass to it's limits, hope I'm up to it

After not being fucked for almost 3 months, I got two big loads tonight.  One was in an office on a conference table and the other was in the dumpster area behind an auto store. My ass is so full. My ass is leaking and it got my jeans soaked.  Was a great night.

=

IMG_20181124_220627 - Copy.jpg

MVIMG_20181124_220520 - Copy.jpg

Edited by trs3340
added pictures
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 3

Yesterday on Grindr I arranged a hookup with a young guy but he kept giving excuses for not getting to my hotel at the agreed times. When we gave up for the day I was, fortunately, able to arrange on BBRTS for another hookup albeit that the next guy got a message and had to rush back early to his bf. I gave the Grindr guy the benefit of the doubt and messaged him last night inviting him to get in touch to reschedule- and I’m glad I did. This evening we got together and I was able to fuck his beautiful young black ass. He begged me to cum inside and I was pleased to oblige. It was worth the wait.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, smileatyou said:

Went to a bar and bred a lil' hottie in the back patio. He's an insatiable, proud bottom like me, which turns me on. 

Damn, wish we had bars down here (L.A.) where I could go and get bred like that.  Used to in Palm Springs when I spent a lot of time out there.  Oink!

• Like 2

Decided to be a gloryhole slut yesterday so went to Fat Cobra. Pretty quickly caught the eye of this younger tall blonde top, who went into a booth adjoining the one I was standing next to. I went in, and within 30 seconds his cock came through the hole. Not a huge cock but could tell he was aggressive. Got him nice and hard, poppered myself up, and turned around to sit on his dick. Right away he started hammering me. 

He was obviously in a hurry because he only pulled his pants down a little bit, so his belt buckle was hitting the wall in the same cadence as him pounding my ass. After a couple more bucks in, he blew his load. Wasn’t super verbal but everyone could tell that he was loading my ass up. 

He left and was immediately replaced by another top. Guess the belt buckle banging gave it away that I was taking loads. I had no idea who this person was or what they looked like, but it wasn’t long before I felt their cock enter me. Average dick. He didn’t last long and was pretty quiet but made some noise when he loaded me up. No words and he took off. Left enough cum in me that I felt it running out of my ass a bit.

He was replaced by another guy with a super thick cock that got me moaning and continuously inhaling my poppers. He just shoved it all the way in with one stroke. Fucked me a while and then pulled out and tapped me on the ass. Said he was out of money and wanted to come to my booth. I pulled up my hood to keep it totally anon and unlocked my door. Bent over a bit so I could service cocks that came in the hole while he was fucking me. He came in and quickly slide back inside me. Fucker nailed me for a good long time. I sucked a couple curious cocks that came in and out of the hole but I think both were tweakers because they couldn’t get hard. 

Eventually the guy got more aggressive as he got closer. Spanked my ass and started moaning in Spanish. He put his arm around my neck and held me in place as he held poppers up to my nose. Loudest fucker of the night when he finally shot. Stayed in me holding me still for a while too. 

When he pulled out his thick cock coming out pulled out the other loads and I had cum running down the back of my thigh. I stayed bent over until he left. No idea who the fuck he was but it was the best fuck I’ve had all month.

He was my 107th top and 172nd load for 2018. I’d take his load anytime. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

Guy jacked off while fondling my ass at a park after dark.   Wooded trails, I took a dead end, when I turned back a guy was following me.   He stood too close then touched my ass,t hen really started feeling me up and held a bottle of poppers to my nose.   I backed away but he pushed them to my nose and then I guess I stumbled, not sure, the next thing I know he was fingering my ass and jacking off on my backside.   He nutted an left.

• Upvote 1

BBRTS top I’ve met a few times bred me last week.  Always the same , I get a date and time and only reply yes or no.  Last week was a yes.  So at the agreed time I was wearing a hoodie and jockstrap... that’s it.   Hood up and in a cruisy wood near where I work.  There is a fallen tree that I have to be waiting at, bent over and hooded.  He arrives silently and first I know is a cock entering me.  He gets into his rhythm and usually lasts about 10 mins before he empties his load in me.  Love it.  This time when we was done he told me to stay in position - of course I obeyed and I was rewarded with a second cock. Presumably he had been watching and wanking as he didn’t last long., like 3 minutes. Still, a load is a load. Love it 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3