Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Went back to visit the big Pakistani guy who ive seen a couple of times now. Every time Ive left with at least 4 loads in me from his friends.

Today he told me he had a surprise for me and when I got to his house he had his 3 sons and 2 nephews in the room. they all were in their early 20s and good looking lads so I was in for a good time.

As per usual I was stripped naked and put on the bed. some lube was applied and we were of and running. There was no messing about from these lads and straight away a cock was forced up me. As I was being fucked I noticed the Dad was filming with a very proffesional looking camera but my mind was taken off this when one of the lads started to suck my cock.

The lad who was up me came pretty quickly and I got a full load of his Asian seed up me. He replaced his uncle behind the camera and I got his fat cock stuffed in my mouth.

I was then placed on all fours and then They started to roast me. I was gripped by the hips as another brown cock was pushed up me and the owner started thrusting it in as far as it would go.

This went on for a good hour and Ive lost count of how many loads were blown up me.

To finish, one of the sons climbed onto my throbbing cock and let me fill his lovely brown arse full of my white seed. it must have taken some guts to let your family see a white man spunking up you but they all seemed happy.

The Old man has said he will be sending the vid of me to his relatives and they can come and use me when they wish. iam quite happy with that. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 4

25 minutes ago, Limpopo said:

Went back to visit the big Pakistani guy who ive seen a couple of times now. Every time Ive left with at least 4 loads in me from his friends.

Today he told me he had a surprise for me and when I got to his house he had his 3 sons and 2 nephews in the room. they all were in their early 20s and good looking lads so I was in for a good time.

As per usual I was stripped naked and put on the bed. some lube was applied and we were of and running. There was no messing about from these lads and straight away a cock was forced up me. As I was being fucked I noticed the Dad was filming with a very proffesional looking camera but my mind was taken off this when one of the lads started to suck my cock.

The lad who was up me came pretty quickly and I got a full load of his Asian seed up me. He replaced his uncle behind the camera and I got his fat cock stuffed in my mouth.

I was then placed on all fours and then They started to roast me. I was gripped by the hips as another brown cock was pushed up me and the owner started thrusting it in as far as it would go.

This went on for a good hour and Ive lost count of how many loads were blown up me.

To finish, one of the sons climbed onto my throbbing cock and let me fill his lovely brown arse full of my white seed. it must have taken some guts to let your family see a white man spunking up you but they all seemed happy.

The Old man has said he will be sending the vid of me to his relatives and they can come and use me when they wish. iam quite happy with that. 

Sounds like you had a great time!

• Like 1

Guest Dickmagnet

Headed to the sauna sunday afternoon bent over over in the steam room pushed my shorts down & got face down ass up & just let any & all cocks slide inside my ass i know i took more then 10 hard cocks & they all spunked up my ass. After that i headed for the darkroom & sucked some anon guy off & get fucked by some random fucker lurking the halls. Then went to the cabins & got fucked some more about 3 guys, no mention of condoms once they felt my spunked up ass they all wanted a go & they all blew there loads up me too. After that all i took a break my ass full of anon cum. Love being used like a dirty little slut & being a no loads refused slut.

2 hours ago, Dickmagnet said:

Headed to the sauna sunday afternoon bent over over in the steam room pushed my shorts down & got face down ass up & just let any & all cocks slide inside my ass i know i took more then 10 hard cocks & they all spunked up my ass. After that i headed for the darkroom & sucked some anon guy off & get fucked by some random fucker lurking the halls. Then went to the cabins & got fucked some more about 3 guys, no mention of condoms once they felt my spunked up ass they all wanted a go & they all blew there loads up me too. After that all i took a break my ass full of anon cum. Love being used like a dirty little slut & being a no loads refused slut.

Totally love getting it that way, bud.  Good for you!

A fuckbud of mine invited me to drunk brunch yesterday with him and a few of his friends. We all had a lot of fun for most of the afternoon, ended up back at one of the friends place and the 5 of them each took turns taking me to the bedroom and using my cunt! Was so much fun!!

• Like 1

This morning in Las Vegas construction site.  Near my condo, a new set of condo buildings are being built. Over the past couple of weeks I have been cruising 3 Mexican laborers. They have watched me and talked about me as i watch them. I would stroke my ass thru my shorts or rub my crotch. They usually jabber to each other quietly as they continue to work. 

This morning I was out of bed at 5am and showered and douched thinking  i would go to the ABS and then noticed that the 3 Mexican workers were already outside of the new condo construction . Very early and no other workers around. I put on some very loose clothes and opened my garage door and wandered out past the construction. All 3 of them got out of their truck snd ducked into the construction building.  One was clearly visible and when i got close, motioned for me to come inside. 

Once inside, 2 of the 3 had their cocks out and stroking. Uncut. Hairy and hard. THEY were all over me. In broken English 1 asked me if my pussy was nice. I dropped my sweatpants and exposed my pussy to them.

I got 3 loads of Mexican babies inside my pussy. As i left the building the oldest one said to me he needs pussy everyday to make him work better. Looking forward to tomorrow morning!

• Like 12
  • Upvote 10

A hot friend from San Francisco was visiting his family in Seattle this weekend. We had chatted about having a hot 3-way or group session on Saturday, but Friday night worked out better. Invited a few buddies over for some fun. Put up the sling, put the play sheet on the big king bed, and cleaned up for some fucking.  Ended up with 11 guys attending. Lots of sucking, fucking, fisting, with some piss thrown in. I ended up taking five hot cocks and two loads, and got piss fucked.  Happy Thanksgiving!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Last weekend a guy I had seen twice before contacted me asking if I wanted to be tag teamed. He had planned a gangbang in his hometown but the bottom had cancelled. So I was a substitute but I didn't care ? Brought two buddies. Average guys with average dicks but they knew how to use them. Some spit roast but mostly watching (recovering) and waiting for their turn with a few breaks but keeping me pretty busy. Showed me all corners of the bed. Three loads from one of the guys and two each from him and his other buddy. Was pretty exhausted and all fucked out when they left!

Edited by NLbear
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 7

Had a great trip north today...

Put a note on Grindr about looking while traveling.  Got on in Knoxville while passing through and got hit up by a 30 something guy.  Headed by as he was close.  Excellent move - sucked his fantastic tasting cock hard and then he mounted me from behind and proceeded to pound and breed my pussy deep.  Still have his load in me 8 hours later... 

Further up the road, a hot college kid hits me up and asks if I wanna stop at a rest stop on 81 - good move again! Sucked him until he blew in my mouth then we kissed passionately with his cum in my mouth until I blew my load jerking him off.  Love being a slutty whore!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Gingercumpig said:

A hot friend from San Francisco was visiting his family in Seattle this weekend. We had chatted about having a hot 3-way or group session on Saturday, but Friday night worked out better. Invited a few buddies over for some fun. Put up the sling, put the play sheet on the big king bed, and cleaned up for some fucking.  Ended up with 11 guys attending. Lots of sucking, fucking, fisting, with some piss thrown in. I ended up taking five hot cocks and two loads, and got piss fucked.  Happy Thanksgiving!

Fuck I want your ass pig.  Breed it when it's filled with cum. Lots of other pigs to watch and swap loads with us. Sucking, felching, piss fucking!

• Like 2